Heiros13

I am an artist, writer, and currently a college student. I love nature, sexuality, spirituality and the occult. I have studied history in detail especially christian and pagan history and the mystery religions. I was raised a strict Christian and am now a proud pagan practicing modern Druidry. I practice Atrology, Tarot, and Numerology, and enjoy giving readings and sharing the information I have procurred. I serve the Goddess and balance and beleive sexuality is a gift to be explored and experienced. I see life not through the lens of morality but balance and what serves us. Ultimately we are here to experience life and both love and lust are a part of that. I have Pisces sun (if you couldn't tell) Taurus moon, and Libra rising, plus a bit of Aries, Scorpio, Leo in my 5th house (which is the house of pleasure, probably why I am here) and Cancer mixed in. In Numerolgy my Soul Symbol is The Heirophant (sex priest of babylon, whose primary role is the dispensation of knowlege or teachers, which I have always done before I ever learned about all this) and my personality number is Death, hence the 13 in my name. If anyone is interested in knowing theirs just ask and I can give a brief summery when I have the time as well as book refferances if desired.

Member Stats

16 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Following
3My Favorites

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Role-Reversal, Strapon Sex, Fantasy Fulfillment,

Contact Member

Contact Heiros13 by clicking here.