Reader Profile image
userpic of classicwoman

classicwoman

I am a woman of the rainforest. My bare feet walk the forests and beaches. I walk naked through the woods or down an empty stretch of beach and sense the energies of the matter of my environment. I know the beat of the earth beneath me, the raw wild power of the ocean, the rivers, the wind and the rain. I feel the life around me, and know the scents that come in the air. I love all people and visualize world peace. I dig classic and hard rock, metal, bluegrass, Celtic and classical music.
I am an independent and capable woman. I am tall; my long lean legs walk confidently into most any kind of crowd wearing flowing tye dye, a short sexy cocktail dress and spikes, or nothing at all. I appreciate intellect, character, respect, honesty and candor in others, and enjoy making friends with real people with similar values. I choose to stay single, but am quite playful and have various friends of both sexes to play with. My body is trim... hard in places and soft in others. I cut my own firewood and will move mud with ya if I can take my shirt off! I choose to stay single and enjoy various lover friends of both sexes. I am straightforward with these friends; play safely and like no drama.

. I have had a lifelong vision of regional distributed generation development zones; collecting trickle energy from homeowners and businesses with green energy devices optimal for each location. My home in the rainforest is currently being remodeled to become a self-sustaining vacation home, producing it’s own energy and catching the rain. I plan to target guests who are home and business owners and would like to produce some or all of their energy. In addition to enjoying a cozy, custom cabin while they visit the area, guests will be able to take a self-guided tour of the “works” of exemplified green energy generation systems and new conservation methods and products.

Most of the writing that I have done has been technical or fund seeking, but this is where I discovered erotica. I began to write erotica to break through a block, or gain motivation and excitement for the task at hand. I find writing erotica very inspiring and can then write it through with a positive flow. I would love to find a market for my erotic writings.

Location

Seattle, WA

Member Stats

16 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1My Favorites

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s), Other

Contact Member

Contact classicwoman by clicking here.