Reader Profile image
userpic of SidneyFault

SidneyFault

I am a strict Dom looking for that elusive pet. I enjoy Movies, Music, the Outdoors, Quiet evenings at home. I am always looking for friends to talk to. But I am mostly looking for a little my girl.

I am a firm believer in SSC. If you don't know what that means Your not what I'm looking for.

I believe that any relationship especially a D/s one should be based on mutual respect, trust and understanding.

I am looking for someone that understands that there is more to life than D/s. I lead a very active Vanilla life and want my pet to be able to share that with me. I am very active in the local and regional music scene as I have worked in that industry for years. Mostly with Punk and Rockabilly bands. I am not into hanging out in bars or clubs at all. I like my peace and quiet. Mostly because my work is always in very loud places. It is very important that my slave be interested in a true alternative lifestyle. I am not looking for someone that has no understanding about that. There are all kinds of lifestyles after all not just D/s, lol.

Do not call me Master that is something that is reserved for that special girl. If you feel like you need to use a title then Sir will be fine, but I don't expect it from someone who isn't mine.

There are some very wonderful people here. I am sure that my slave is out there somewhere and I hope to find her.

If you think this might be you please write me. But no short one liners please. I'm not going to take those as serious inquires.

Location

Las Vegas

Member Stats

16 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
5My Favorites

Contact Member

Contact SidneyFault by clicking here.