• Authors
  • wycaify

wycaify

I am divorced and will never waste time with bad sex again, life's to short. I have always been looking for a partner who was very experimental (sexually and otherwise) and who gets the same "feeling" that I get from intimate compatibility coupled with erotic and kinky sex. Post divorce, I had an unbelievably fun and fulfilling relationship with someone I met online. From start to finish, the whole experience was one of intimate exploration of every facet of opposite sex relationships possible. From friend to fantasy, it was like a dream come true. We lived 900 miles apart, but we met often. The online chat sex we had was as good as the real sex we had. Getting on a jet and flying 900 miles just to have sex is absolutely intoxicating and exciting. In the end, we both got what we needed and wanted to venture on. I really did not think I would ever pursue another online relationship of that nature again, but I find myself unable to at least flirt with that world once more. I am little eccentric, pretty diverse and very complex.

Location

Metairie, LA

Member Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
3My Favorites

More About Me

Fetishes

Fisting, Experimentation, Domination, List Seems To Be Growing These Days. Who Knows.

Contact Member

Contact wycaify by clicking here.