The Commute

Info
He gets you off to work.
140 words
4.61
36.4k
7
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K-Kwik
K-Kwik
188 Followers

Hello!

I've been out of the game here for a while. I had a shitty health situation last year which really killed my mojo. I'm fine now though and hopefully this is a pretty good comeback.

This is one to download and listen to on your way to work. It might work best if you've already listened to some of my other audio. If you really want a messy day, follow it up with I Miss You then go out for a few drinks after work, have some fun then go home and listen to Night Out. That ought to ruin you - just the way I like you! ;-)

That's not really necessary though. All you need is some headphones and the willingness to arrive at work a little flustered. So sit back, relax and enjoy the ride...

--:--
--:--
1.0
K-Kwik
K-Kwik
K-Kwik
188 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So hot

Love that edge of not-quite-seen in public. And your beautiful voice — so expressive, sexy, in control ;) It’s really not even what you’re saying as much as the way you say it, which is So. Ridiculously. Hot! Almost makes me wish I had a commute to listen to this on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Perfection

You are a very skilled man. Everything I like. Thank you!

K-KwikK-Kwikover 6 years agoAuthor

Sorry that bothered you, Anonymous. I know it's a word a lot of women don't like in any context. I hope that in this context, most people listening will realise I'm not doing it to be an arsehole but because quite a lot of women seem to enjoy a bit of quite harsh language in this kind of situation. Thanks for giving it a try anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Looked forward to this but your constant use of "bitch" ruined the entire thing for me and I couldn't even finish listening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Fan

Found you again after a few years. Still love your work ❤

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

I Had No Choice, and He Knew It I had to give in to my piano teacher.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Fucking Her Best Friend's Dad Katie visits her best friend and clicks with her dad.in Mature
Cleansing Rosa Ch. 01 Father Delaney helps Rosa discover her inner slut.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Dominating the Asian Tease Asian tease came hard while being fucked by her attacker.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Quickie with Kelly's Daddy She wants her BFF's dad.in Mature
More Stories