Learning a Little Restraint

Story Info
Couple reconnects - after he teaches her patience.
1.2k words
4
19.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick finally got Jess back to his hotel room. Since she had moved, it had been too long since they'd been together, but they still spent some of the day walking around town, getting lunch, talking, getting reacquainted.

Jess hopped on the bed and patted it, looking to Nick, expectantly. He sat next to her, pulled her close and kissed her, deeply. He ran his hands through her hair while kissing her lips, her neck and then looked into her eyes.

"Are you going to just look at me all day, or are you going to fuck me?" Jess asked.

"Oh, I see. Can't wait any more, hmmm?"

"No, it's been months and I think we've waited long enough!"

Nick didn't exactly disagree with that thought, but then he'd been extremely patient. He wasn't incapable of waiting a bit longer and that thought sparked an idea. . .

"Did you bring your cuffs with you?" Nick asked?

"I grabbed a few things for the weekend that I thought we could try."

"Get them."

Jess proceeded to get the restraints from her bag and handed them to Nick. He put them on the bed and started kissing her, again running his hands through her hair. He slid one hand down to her breasts, feeling her nipples harden at his touch. He undressed her, slowly, removing her top first, then her jeans while sucking on one of her nipples. He took a moment to admire the fine job of shaving she'd done between her legs.

"Lie on the bed," Nick directed.

Jess did, and Nick applied the restraints, cuffing her hands to the headboard first, then cuffing each leg to the bed, leaving her spread-eagle, but with enough room so that he could prop her head up on a pillow.

"Oooo," Jess moaned, as Nick started to undress. However, he only removed his pants and underwear, leaving his shirt on. He straddled her chest so that the tip of his cock touched her lips. She stuck out her tongue, licking the tip, then moving to take the whole head in her mouth.

Nick started to slowly move his hips, back and forth, fucking Jess's mouth. Jess indicated she was comfortable and he increased the tempo and the depth of his strokes. Soon, Nick had his whole prick in Jess' mouth, the head deep in her throat. Jess moaned with each thrust and flicked her tongue against the tip on the backstrokes. Nick's tempo increased as did Jess' fervor and the pressure she applied to Nick's cock with her tongue. Soon, he tensed, and with one last thrust, came in her throat. As Nick tried to pull out, Jess caught the head of his dick and sucked the last bit of cum from him.

"Hmmmmmm," Nick said, "I've been waiting to do that for a long time."

"Me, too," Jess added.

"But. . ."

"But?"

"But you need to learn a little more patience," Nick finished. He got up and started pulling on his clothes.

Jess looked a little confused. "Where do you think you're going?"

"As I said, you need to learn some patience, and I want to catch the baseball game on TV." With that, he got up and headed into the living area of the suite and turned on the television and finding the local broadcast.

Jess started to feel a little panicked. "You son of a bitch! Get back here!" She continued shouting at Nick. She could see him, through the bedroom door, ignoring her. She started to get angry, now. "Come in here and let me go if this is how you're going to be!"

Nick got up and closed the door to the bedroom. "I'll be back," he called to her, and headed to the lobby. It was a local team, so they were sure to have the game on down there for the staff on duty to watch.

* * * * *

Nick let an hour go by before returning. Jess looked up at him, but didn't say anything. He couldn't quite read her eyes, but he was sure that she wasn't angry anymore. He slid a hand up her thigh, felt how wet she was between her legs and chuckled.

Nick quickly shed his clothes and got between Jess' legs. He started licking the outer lips of her pussy and worked up to the top, sometimes sucking the inner lips into his mouth. Using one hand, her spread her lip and exposed her clit, then reached his tongue out to touch it. Her back arched at the contact. "Finally," she sighed.

From that point forward, there was no subtlety to Nick's actions. He sucked Jess' clit into his mouth and tongued it with enthusiasm. Jess' moans and cries of ecstasy were louder than he remembered. He slid a finger, then two inside her pussy. He could feel her clench and releasing. Nick noticed the increased strength with each squeeze and doubled his efforts on her clit and inside her. As he moved his fingers in and out, he could feel her come. Then he increased the pressure from his tongue and she bucked against the restraints, only able to move her arms and legs just a little.

Nick moved up to kiss Jess, stopping at her breasts to treat her nipples to treatment similar to that he had given her clit. Again he ran his hands through her hair while kissing her mouth. Their tongues touching and caressing. With a quick thrust, he was inside her. She came immediately, moaning at the suddenness of her orgasm. He thrust into her quickly, strongly. Again, Jess had to fight against her restraints to move the way her body wanted to.

Nick reached over to one hand, and then the other, releasing the restraints. Jess curled her arm around him, then dragged her nails across his back to hold on to his shoulders as he moved inside her. He kissed her one more time, then said, "I love you," and pulled out of her. He removed the restraints from her ankles. "But right now, I'm going to fuck you. Get on your knees."

Jess complied, turning her back to Nick so he could take her from behind. Again, he thrust into her completely with one stroke. Soon he was slamming into her, as hard and as fast as he could. Her screams louder than before, her ecstasy greater. He could feel her pussy trying to keep him deep inside her. He continued to fuck her as hard as he could. Finally, Nick couldn't hold back any longer. With almost a roar, he came inside her. Jess came as well, screaming into the pillow.

* * * * *

Later, as they lay in each other's arms, Jess said, "I knew you'd come back. I was pissed, but I knew you'd come back and redeem yourself."

"Yes," Nick replied, "and I think you've learned the value of restraint. But, you've only received a fraction of your reward."

As Nick's hand found Jess's clit, she gasped then reached down to feel Nick's hard cock. "Oh, my, but I do like rewards. Now get that over here and fuck me. . ."