Fighting Fires

Story Info
Being vulnerable has its awards.
1.1k words
4.15
16.2k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

May 10th. 2017

Went to the mall to return a couple of unwanted presents. While walking to my store, a young gentleman stopped me to tell me that I had dropped my credit card at the counter and he was returning it. At first I was suspicious of him and wanted to make sure there were plenty of people around, but then he caught my eye and my alarms were silenced. His smile and demeanor was just the right combination of self confidence and humility. He (Rory), as He introduced himself had the deepest blue eyes and sandy brown hair. Rory could tell I was flustered and motioned me to sit down at a little table that was just up the way. I decided to take his advice. He offered to get me a glass of water. I don't usually sit down with someone I don't know, but there was something about him that made it ok. When Rory returned, we must have sat there for 3 hours and talked about everything and everyone.

Rory was a volunteer fireman who lived at a base camp in the high sierras most of the time and only came down for special occasions. This one was to find his mom a present for her 50th birthday. Hmm, I wonder if he knew I was 5 years older than his mom. If he did, he never let on. I walked with him to the Hallmark store where he picked out a nice charm. I really enjoyed my afternoon getting to know him and it seemed he enjoyed his time with me. It was too bad our meeting was most likely a passing chance as we had separate lives and different paths. I left , somewhat sad that I wouldn't see him again.

May 10th, 2018, Could a year have passed so quickly? Ever since that day at the mall, I have constantly looked for Rory in different venues. I thought I saw him at a concert up in the foothills last fall, but it turned out to be someone else. He has captured my desire and his sense has enflamed my passion. I so desperately want to see him again. Knowing that his mom's birthday is soon, I found myself driving to the mall. No reason, just thought I would hang out at that little table and have a glass of water. I don't think I was sitting there for 10 minutes when out from behind a pillar walks the young man I had become so infatuated with. Rory! Oh did he look good! He sat down, took my hands in his and looked me in the eyes and said the most beautiful words I had heard in a long time. "You have a radiance that bubbles over and I am better because you shared it with me" What could I say, I lost my breath and once again, Rory was off to get me a glass of water. We sat there and talked, catching up on the year that was. Rory had said that he had come down from the camp to this mall several times just for the chance that we would see each other. I admitted to him that I too thought of him quite often. I was in the middle of a story when Rory leaned forward to give me a soft kiss and to whisper in my ear that he wanted me. I knew that if this subject came up, I would have a hard time saying no. I too wanted to be alone with him.

I sat there and broke into tears as we exchanged glances. Emotions long since dormant came flooding back. I don't how to explain it. I have been happily married forever and my husband doesn't lack in the ways of knowing how to keep me satisfied. I guess it is the idea that someone new finds me attractive/desires me that brought back those young girl feelings.

About this time, Rory paid our bill and asked if I wanted to continue this conversation more privately. I said, "Yes!" enthusiastically. I am not sure why I said yes, maybe my desires, maybe as a payback for a long time ago transgression by my guy, or maybe, just maybe, that cougar passion that had been building up inside of me and encouraged by my husband! I don't know, I am confused.

We left and traveled up the road to a hotel where he checked us in. We walked up the stairs (I hate elevators) and just prior to our floor, Rory stopped and pulled me close to him. I could feel his erection against my stomach and my knees became week. I wasn't sure I could go through with this. He kissed me tenderly up and down my neck and just above my breasts. I placed my arms around his strong shoulders and wrapped my legs around his mid section. He wasted no time ripping my panties away and exposing himself to me. I instinctively reached for his member and guided him into me. He must have rode me for 20 minutes like a young cowboy on a newly found mustang! He carried me like this into the room and we made love 3-4 more times before collapsing on the bed.

Once again, I was overcome with emotion and Rory was quite the gentleman. He sat there and held me while I worked this out in my head. What was I doing there? He is young enough to be my son. He is not my husband. Oh but he knew his way around a woman's head and body. Someone taught this boy/man well and he made the most of it. The rest of the afternoon and into the early evening, we spent in bed, holding, teasing, playing and loving until, both of us drifted off to sleep. I woke up around 9 PM and realized that I was way past my expected time and was sure my husband was frantic.

We parted once again but this time with the promise of future encounters. I am not sure I will keep that promise but the thought of it pleased me. We shall see. I called my husband, told him I was shopping and lost track of time. I flirted with him heavily on the phone and he relaxed. I wanted him to be calm so that when I got home, we could have a conversation that I am sure would keep us up the rest of the night!

Knowing hubby, he is going to ask a million questions, I am going to cry, struggling with my motives. I am feeling that it comes down to this. My inner cougar came out and spun out of control. Luckily, I have someone who loves me and will stand by me no matter what! I did enjoy my day though!

I wonder what Rory is up to?