Gigi's New Slut

Story Info
Gigi meets with a hotel concierge and makes her night.
1.5k words
4.45
12.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gigi was the type of women men wanted to be with and women wanted to be like. Her energy would either draw people to her or intimidate those who couldn't handle it. Standing at 5'10", she had sizable DD breast, a small waist, a muscular yet curvy physique, and chocolate candy coated skin, she was irresistible.

She rushed into the hotel lobby wearing stiletto heels, a skin tight sweater dress, and a large shoulder bag. Her flight was delayed and her luggage would be arriving later that night. She was in Chicago for a conference and had a speaking engagement the very next morning. She's flown enough to carry an emergency bag with toiletries, makeup, extra undies, and a couple of fun surprises-just incase opportunity presents itself.

Gigi was greeted in the hotel lobby by Susan. A relieved look washed over her face as she practically slumped over to the front desk.

"One of the days huh?" said Susan.

"Girl you have no idea how happy I am to see your pretty little face. I'm so over being on a plane!" as Gigi placed her hand on Susan's.

If it was any other guest, Susan would have quickly slid her had away and went about her business of checking them in but with Gigi for some reason, she felt comfortable and even a little excited by this beautiful black woman touching her hand. Susan was just staring at Gigi's skin when she snapped out of it and realized she was at work. Gigi noticed the lingering hand and Susan's look of lust and was suddenly reenergized. After Susan checked her in and gave her a room key she let Gigi know if she had any request to just give her a ring and she would take care of her.

Gigi made it up to her room and collapsed on her bed. It was still early even though she had a long day. She decided to hop in the shower and slip on some lingerie. Once she was relaxed and feeling a little frisky she decided to give Susanna ring and let her know that her room wasn't up to standard, she wanted her to come upstairs and see for herself.

Susan thought it was a little unusual but made her was up to the 8th floor. She gave it a light knock, Gigi slightly opened the door and told her to come in. Susan scanned the room and everything looked perfect until she made it to Gigi. She was standing there skin radiating sex, with her heavy breast spilling over a barely there bra, she had on a garter belt and black thigh high stockings, with the tiniest black lace boy shorts accentuating her round and muscular ass and of course her black stilettos. Susan's mouth fell open, she froze, she didn't know whether to run out of the room or stay so she just stared.

Gigi could see Susan's mouth watering and told her, "It's ok I don't bite. Thank you so much for being so courteous-it was nice to be greeted so warmly after a long flight. I just wanted to thank you personally", as Gigi met her face to face but now towering over Susan's small white frame at 5'3" and barely 110 lbs. She then grabbed her hand and led her to couch.

"Would you like a glass of wine? I know you're at work but I'm sure you've had a long day and would like to relax too?" Susan couldn't believe she was even in this situation but figured, she got off in about 15 min so decided to just let it ride. Gigi poured them both a glass of Rose and told her that she really liked her energy and felt a connection with her as soon as she saw her. Susan didn't know what to say. There was no way this gorgeous amazon of a woman was hitting on her...I mean Susan was completely straight. She smiled and shot her eyes to the ground. Gigi inched her way closer and before she knew it those DD's where resting right on her tiny shoulder. Gigi grabbed her blond hair and pulled her mouth to her smooth lips. Their tongues swirled around just taking in someone else's flavor and they both exhaled into each others mouth. Gigi knew that Susan was already hers. Susan suddenly felt a mixture of embarrassment, being turned on, and confused...what was she doing in a guest room, sitting in the couch drinking wine with an almost naked black woman.

Gigi sensed her apprehension and told her now to worry that she was going to take care of her tonight and make her hers. Gigi stood up and led Susan to the bed. Gigi loves to be in control and could sense that Susan was waiting to be owned.

"Take your clothes off and I'm going to grab something from the bathroom. By the time I come back I expect you to be kneeling in the bed butt naked." Susan quickly took off her work uniform a black suit and white blouse and neatly folded it on the night stand next to the bed. She sat on her feet and patiently waited for Gigi to return. Her pussy was dripping so much that it was running down her calf. Gigi stepped out of the restroom wearing a leather harness and the biggest black strapon that Susan has seen.

"Good girl, I see you follow instructions very well." Gigi beckoned her to the edge of the bed and told her, "You will get a surprise if you take all of my cock down your pretty little throat." Susan looked down at the cock and then up at Gigi, "and I like it sloppy, if you don't have spit dripping down your neck you aren't doing it right!" Susan got to work a little meek at first but Gigi gave her a little encouragement by pushing her head down her strapon. Susan's inner slut was coming out, she greedily sucked that big black strapon, spit trailing down her mouth and wrist and moaning each time the tip tapped her throat. Gigi held her long blond hair back and she fucked her face and she smiled down at the little slut. Just as Susan was about to deep throat again, Gigi yanked her hair back and pushed Susan onto the bed.

"You've been such a good slut that you've earned your prize, my dripping black pussy." Susan froze, she didn't have any experience licking pussy and didn't want to let down her new Mistress. "Don't worry, your inner slut will naturally come out" as mistress climbed on top of tiny Susan mounting her face. She felt so weak with that muscular black ass resting on her little chest. Gigi pushed Susan's wrist back and immediately began riding her face. Her juice was literally covering little Susan's face. Susan's mouth was frantically trying to keep up between sucking Gigi's clit and dipping her tongue into her wet pussy. She must have been doing something right because all of a sudden Gigi started moaning loudly and bucking her hips, suddenly she screamed, "Swallow every drop slut," as she squirted into Susan's open mouth. At first she was shocked because she'd never seen anything like it but then she hungrily lapped all of the musky, sweet liquid up. Gigi was pleased, it hadn't taken long to train her at all. She looked down and saw a satisfied slut but she wasn't done yet.

"Get on all fours and face the mirror. I want you to watch me take you." Susan obeyed and gasped as she felt the strapon stretch her tight pussy. She never had anything thing this big inside. Gigi started out slow and sensual, rubbing her clit lightly watching her shiver with every stroke. Susan started rocking back and forth and that was Gigi's cue to start fucking her. She thrust her strapon in and out, watching Susan loose control. Every now and then she would rear back her arm and smack her ass hard enough to leave a nice hand print. When Gigi started to sense that Susan was about to cum she grabbed her throat and her hips and fucked her relentlessly. Susan screamed so loud I'm sure the room next door heard her. They both collapsed on the bed, wiped out from all of the fun. Just as Susan started to snuggle underneath Gigi's arm there was a knock at the door.

"Well it isn't going to answer itself." Susan got out of bed and reached for her blouse. "Not so fast, I want whoever it is to see my masterpiece. Make sure you open the door all of the way." Susan glanced in the mirror; her hair was disheveled, her lipstick was worn, mascara running slightly, and her face was covered in dried cum...she looked absolutely beautiful to Gigi. She opened the door only to find the bellboy Matt staring in disbelief at his boss naked and looking freshly fucked. He looked past her and saw a beautiful back woman in bed in black lingerie with a biggest black strapon pointing straight to the ceiling. He cleared his throat and gathered himself.

"Would you like me to bring your luggage into your room ma'am?"

"That would be great and close the door behind you." Matt stepped in unable to unlock his eyes from Gigi's body. She smiled and thought to herself this is going to be fun. To be continued...