Cringe of Lightning

Poem Info
When you might be able to have what you want
142 words
4.5
622
0
1
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She meandered and sauntered, new joints suddenly visible in her seamless construction. Her original choreography made my lips curl into a sneer. She was the neon snake, flickering like lightning, I could not look away. I felt the heat on my face, the hot red and stellar blue, lips to eyes, and sun-tear hair. I fell into a rhythm, hunger and resent, step and flow, sensation and the gentle rake of teeth upon scented and oiled flesh. My eyes were closed, and I feasted on her neck, she on mine. My first date with a Fate this was not, though I didn't dare tip my hand. The rhythm, step and hunger, feast and resent, no matter how blurry my sight, how dry my throat, the rhythm of her steps, the flash of broken neon, the cringe of lightning. Somewhere there was thunder.

Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
scollarlyworksscollarlyworksover 5 years ago
5ed

Captivating. Love the form.

Share this Poem

poem TAGS

Similar poems