Submissive Secrets Ch. 02

Story Info
The gas station.
1.6k words
4.28
37.8k
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part II - The Gas Station

I sat studying the script under the interior light as the rain pelted relentlessly on the fogged-up windshield of my Honda. I looked up nervously as the headlights of a car pulled into the gas station and pulled up next to one of the pumps. A middle-aged woman got out and started pumping gas. The digital clock on the dashboard read 10:37; he was late. I went over the script again although it wasn't necessary--I knew it word for word. Stephen was very adamant about following his scripts verbatim, and I didn't want to disappoint him. I had forgotten my lines only once, and the punishment was more than enough to ensure I would remember them from then on. Besides, this one seemed fun; Stephen was brilliant when it came to writing role-play. I had gotten the e-mail at work that afternoon:

Place: Conoco, Highway 41 & Willbrooke Dr.
Time: 10:30 tonight
Attire: white long-sleeved button-up blouse, plaid skirt (red),
white cotton panties & bra, white knee socks, black shoes,
ponytail, small black leather purse, gold loop earrings
Persona: Jennifer, tenuous/shy, virgin

This was followed by all the lines of dialogue for Jennifer and Ethan. I printed the e-mail and read it over several times that afternoon, working out the specifics of the personality for that night's character.

Another set of headlights pulled in illuminating the interior of my car. I looked up, straining through the rain, and recognized Stephen's car. I laid the script on the passenger seat, grabbed my purse, and stepped out of the car and into the pouring rain. I walked briskly toward the rear of the store where Stephen was backing up next to the dumpster. I tapped on the driver's side window and stood hunched up with my purse over my head. The window slid down and Ethan looked up at me with interest.

"Hi, can I help you with something?"

"I hope so. It's really pouring out here, can I get in?"

"Yeah sure, come around."

I walked around and got in on the passenger side. It wasn't until I sat down in the dry car that I realized how soaked I was.

"Thanks mister, I wasn't sure if anybody would help me out tonight."

"No problem. But please, call me Ethan."

"Okay Ethan; I'm Jennifer." I said and put my hands, palms together, between my legs and shrugged my shoulders as innocently as I could muster.

"What the hell are you doing walking around in the rain this time of night?"

"Uuhhgg," I groaned. "This is really embarrassing. I'm on my way to Greenville and I kind of ran out of gas."

"What are you going to Greenville for?"

"I live there. I've been staying with my boyfriend in Florida for the last week. He's a freshman at Florida State."

"And you went out of town without any money?"

"No." I answered, looking a little irritated. "I left with about a hundred and fifty bucks. I thought it would be enough to get me there and back. But now I'm in the middle of nowhere without any money or gas. I tried to call my dad but nobody's home, and I don't know how long I can wait out here."

"Have you tried calling your boyfriend?"

"Yeah, I talked to him about an hour ago but there's not much he can do. I gave him the number to the pay phone and he said he would call me back. But it's raining so hard I wouldn't be able to hear it ring if he did try to call. I just don't know what I'm going to do." My bottom lip started to tremble as I did a quite impressive near-crying voice.

"Well, maybe I can help. How much money do you need?"

"I don't know, maybe twenty dollars. I don't want you to think I'm trying to scam you or anything." I said perking up a little. "If you give me your address I promise I'll send you a check when I get home. I'm good for it I swear."

"Yeah, I'm sure you're good for it, but I don't think that will be necessary."

"What do you mean?" I asked, a little suspicious.

"Well," he said, leaning over and putting his arm around my shoulder. "I think we can work out another arrangement."

I pulled away from him with a look of shock and disgust. "Look, I'm not that kind of girl. I just wanted to borrow a little money until I can get back home, that's all. I told you I'll pay you back."

"Yeah, and I said we could work out another arrangement."

I sat with my purse clenched tight against my wet shirt for a few moments, and then looked over at him a little unsure.

"Well, what do you mean?" I asked.

"You're a cute young lady, I think a little work could earn you an easy fifty bucks."

"What do you mean by 'a little work?'"

He looked me up and down. Then with a mischievous smile said, "I'm sure you've given a blow job before."

I got out, slammed the door shut, and walked in front of the car. I stood in the headlights with my back to him, clenching my purse tightly to my chest. After a full minute I was absolutely soaked. I turned around and slowly made my way back into his car. We both sat there in silence for about half a minute.

"Okay," I said. "I'll do it. But I'm not sure how."

"You've never given a blow job?" He asked.

"No, I'm sorry."

"That's fine, I'll teach you. All you have to do is suck on it until I cum."

"In my mouth?" I asked, disgusted. "No way, you're not going to do it in my mouth. No fucking way. And I want more money too, like a hundred dollars."

Ethan took out his wallet and counted out his cash.

"Eighty-four bucks, this is all the cash I have."

"Okay," I said, and sighed deeply. "You'll give me eighty-four dollars?"

"That's right."

"And you promise you won't do it in my mouth?"

"You have my word. I'll let you know when I'm about to cum so you can take it out."

I looked around the parking lot, then back at him. I snatched the money from his hand and put it in my purse.

"Okay, show me what to do."

He reached over and unbuttoned the top three buttons of my shirt. His hand slid in and gently rubbed the wet fabric of my bra. I began to shake from being wet and cold. Ethan leaned back and looked at me.

"Take your shirt off." He said.

I looked around again and pulled my shirt tail from my skirt, then, with shaking hands, slowly undid the remaining buttons and pulled it off. He sat looking at me for a moment.

"Now your bra."

I reached back, and after unhooking my wet bra, let it slide down my arms. He looked approvingly at my cold hard nipples. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his semi-hard cock. I watched him with a fascinated expression while he began to stroke it. He was quickly erect.

"Alright." he said, "Sit facing me, kneeling on the seat."

I did as I was told.

"Good. Now lean down, and take it into your mouth."

I leaned down and put my lips around the head of his cock.

"Now start sucking it."

"That's right." He moaned softly as I began moving my tongue up and down and sucking like a baby. "You're doing fine. Now slide up and down, taking it as far into your mouth as you can."

I began bobbing up and down on his cock. He pulled his pants down a little farther and led my right hand to his balls. I cupped them and began a soft kneading motion.

"Take it further into your mouth," he demanded.

As I let the head slide into my throat I gagged and started to choke.

"Use your hand then."

He led my left hand to his cock. I gripped it firmly and stroked up and down in time with my bobbing head. Soon he was moaning and bucking his hips. He placed his hand on the back of my head and pushed down firmly. He started bucking hard, forcing his cock down my throat a little. When I tried to pull off of him he grunted and pressed violently down on my head. I tried yelling my lines at him to stop but with my mouth completely full of cock it was impossible to produce anything but muffled, inarticulate nonsense. However, he seemed to be enjoying my performance. I started beating on his legs with my fists. He wrapped my ponytail around his hand and used it to hold my head in position. He moaned loudly and my mouth suddenly filled with warm, salty fluid. Now it was time to temporarily step out of character. I knelt there with my hands palms down on his lap, dutifully and patiently accepting his load into my mouth. When his cock finally stopped pumping out semen and he released his grip on my head, I swallowed and sat up.

"You son of a bitch!" I yelled. "You promised you wouldn't do that in my mouth!"

"Sorry." He said, sarcastically.

I slammed the door again and ran to my car. The rain was finally beginning to slow and a sharp pang of jealousy washed over me as I sat watching him drive away--home to his wife. "I love you," I whispered.

~