At Work with My Cock

Story Info
A depraved tale of a guy who brings his cock to work.
3.4k words
3.96
69.2k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a very long time since my last installment, so forgive me if I'm a bit rusty. Thanks again to everyone who has taken the time to send me feedback in the past, and I look forward to hearing what you think of this latest perverted tale.

*

I stand in the shower rubbing my soft soapy cock with both hands. The hot water hits the back of my neck, runs along my spine, and flows down my ass crack. I want to stand here like this all day. But I can't, today is my first day at my new job. Janitor at Mount Ives college. Mount Ives girls college, that is.

I step out of the shower and stand there dripping water on the grimy tile floor, not even bothering to check for a clean towel. I pace around my shitty little room as I dry. I hear the sharp clack-clack of high-heels coming from the apartment above me. She must be leaving for work about now. I stare at the ceiling and try to figure out where I can drill a hole that she won't notice. Yeah, so she's like 50-something and wears too much makeup, but she's got a smokin' little body. One of these days she'll forget to lock her door when she leaves and I'll get a peek inside that panty drawer of hers.

I nearly trip over my old bean bag chair; the only decent piece of furniture I own. I notice it has a small hole in it. Piece of crap. Tiny white Styrofoam balls have spilled out all over my puke colored carpet. I always did wondered what was inside that thing. I stick my finger in the hole and feel all those tickly little balls. Before the idea even occurs to me, my cock is hard.

"You horny bastard. Why didn't I think of that?" My cock ignores my comments and remains focused on that little hole in the cracked black vinyl of the bean bag chair.

I kneel down and angle the head of my cock at the hole. I press against it, but the hole is too small. I lean onto the bean bag, pulling the vinyl tight, and push harder. I feel the virgin material slowly give way. The head of my cock suddenly pops inside. I gently thrust my hips, easing the length of my cock into the tight hole.

The sensation of all those little puffy balls on my still wet penis is amazing. I can't believe I never tried this before. I pull almost all the way out, and push my cock in harder this time. "Oh yeah, you like that you slutty little ho' bag?"

I start to fuck the bean bag good and hard. I give it to her doggie style, just like she wants it. The Styrofoam squeaks as my cock pounds in and out. My balls, hanging loose from the hot shower, slap against the vinyl with a sharp fleshy sound. With each stroke my cheeks spread just enough to let the cool air hit my wet asshole.

"Oh god, you fuck so good! Right there, that's it!" I wrap my arms around the bag, pulling it against me and hump it like she's the last bean bag on earth.

I get that dizzy feeling of hyperventilation just moments before I feel the first hint of orgasm. I don't want to cum yet, I want this to last, but I can't stop fucking her. How can this feel so good? Suddenly that tingle runs through my body, and with a series of hammering thrusts I shoot my cum deep insider her. I shudder with pure pleasure, and realize that I can't stop. I continue to pump away into the now gooey hole, and bam! I cum again.

I collapse on the bag, my cock still inside, and catch my breath. My first multiple orgasm, amazing. I thought only women could do that. I give the old girl a friendly pat, knowing now that I can have her anytime I want.

I get up and pull my still hard cock out. It's completely covered in cum-soaked little white Styrofoam balls. More of the little white buggers cover my thighs and belly. When I try to brush them off, but they cling there through static electricity or something. Now they're all over my hands and arms. Messy little bitch, back to the shower for me.

-----------------------------

I scan the gutter for loose change as I hitch hike to work. Cigarette butt, coffee cup, cigarette butt, used condom (sweet), soda can, cigarette butt. An old Mexican guy in a rusted pickup stops and opens the passenger door for me. The floor of the truck is buried beneath a layer of empty beer cans and smells like a wet ashtray, but the old guy is all smiles and wrinkles, so I climb in.

He chatters away in Spanish as we ride. I don't understand a word he's saying, but it must be a good story the way he keeps cracking himself up. We stop at a light and he shuffles through a stack of junk tucked up under the driver-side visor and finally pulls something out.

He hands me one of those old Polaroid pictures. It's cracked and faded. There's naked woman sprawled out on a grungy looking sofa. She's got dark hair and dark eyes, and is squeezing a breast that has an even darker nipple. Her legs are spread wide, exposing a tangle of pubic hair so thick you are left to wonder if there really is a pussy hidden under there somewhere.

The old man's eyes twinkle with pride as I gape at his slutty senorita. The light turns green and he goes on with his story. From his gestures and sound effects I get the idea that he's telling me how he banged this whore every-which-way he could think of. Must have been the best night of the poor old fucker's life.

He lets me off at the front gate of Mount Ives. I hand the picture back to him and say: "Bella." I think that might be Italian, but his big, brown-toothed smile tells me he understands. I get out and have to slam the door a couple of times before it stays closed. I wave as I head toward the school, but the old man doesn't notice. He is sitting there staring at his precious photo. Somehow I know he's looking into those dark eyes and not between her legs.

-----------------------------

Mr. Skolinski is my boss. He's a little man with a big belly who smells of sour milk. He gives me the rules by chewing me out for half-an-hour as if I've already broken every one of them. This is one angry guy. I just keep my mouth shut and nod a lot, my attention mainly focused on the huge tits of the girl on the 2-year old calendar hanging behind him. Once he's satisfied, he gives me my assigned area. The section given to the low man on the totem pole. The zone no one else wants. The athletic building.

Damn! I was hoping I would get into one of the dorms, but I guess you gotta start somewhere. Skolinski gives me few blue shirts with "Todd" sewn over the pocket and a key ring that must weigh two pounds, then sends me on my way. I have no idea where I'm going, but I'm not about to tell him that.

I wander across the campus. It's a clear warm day and the filth of the city seems a million miles away within this protected oasis of clean brick buildings, perfect lawns, and tree-shaded paths. And let's not forget the girls. Oh. My. God.

Alone, in pairs, in groups. Walking, jogging, sitting. Skirts, shorts, sweats. Laughing, whispering, hugging. Everywhere I look. Long blonde hair, short brown hair, curly red hair. Flat butt, round ass, perky cheeks. Big floppy tits, cute little boobies, modestly proud breasts as far as the eye can see.

I notice three girls with gym bags going into a building nearby and figure that might be the athletic building. I go inside and down a set of stairs. A little way along I pass a laundry room and glance in. There's a girl in thin sweats bending over to lift a basket of clothes. Wow, she is tight. A white t-shirt stretches across her small tits. Hello Sistah! There's some serious nipple action happening here. It looks like this is a no-bra laundry day!

She leans down to take her wet things out of the basket and load them into the dryer. Her shirt rides up a bit and I can see the small of her back. Her skin is smooth and clear with a moist sheen. The heat from the driers has turned the room into a sauna. I can barely make out a hint of tiny hairs running up out of her bottoms and along the center of her lower back. A droplet of sweat runs down her spine and disappears beneath the elastic waistband.

I imagine yanking those sweats off her firm ass and rubbing my hard cock up and down between her sweaty cheeks. She'd squeeze her ass hard, clamping it around my cock. I would fuck her ass crack and squirt hot cum right up the middle of her back. My dick pushes against my pants as I watch her feed coins into the slot and start the dryer.

She turns and sees me standing there gawking. I quickly hide my hard-on with my armful of Todd shirts.

"You look lost," she says with a friendly smile.

"Uh, um, yeah I guess," I respond in my usual suave manner. "I'm looking for the athletics building."

"That's easy. Just look for the building with the big clock tower, and it's right across from that." She slips past me and heads down the hallway. "You can't miss it."

I know she wants me to follow her back to her room and shove my cock down her throat while her roommate watches, but I don't want to get fired on my first day. Maybe tomorrow honey.

I finally find the athletics building and locate my closet. It stinks like cleaning chemicals and rotten dog balls. I change into a Todd-shirt and grab a broom. I figure I'll start with a tour of my new territory before I get to work.

I meander around the building and find a few small classrooms, and a bunch of offices for coaches and athletic directors. There's some rooms for the trainers that look almost like doctor's offices. There are a couple of big gyms for basketball and volleyball. These things are going to be a bitch to sweep, but I can't wait to jerk off at center court.

I follow a set of stairs down and come across an exercise room. A couple of girls are riding exercise bikes and chatting. I'll definitely be spending time some quality time with those sweaty seats. I continue down the hall, turn the corner, and stop dead in my tracks. Holy jizzbuckets, I can't believe I didn't think of this earlier. A tingle dances around my asshole and races up into my balls as I stand there staring at those three beautiful words.

Girl's Locker Room.

I have access to the locker room at an all girl's college. This is too good to be true. The secrets that lay beyond those doors will be mine to explore. The possibilities boggle my mind. What nasty things will they leave behind for me to clean up? What will I find in their lockers? Where will I hide my camera when I can afford to buy one?

I nearly jump out of my skin when the door bursts open and a tall, lanky woman with long blondish hair pulled back in a pony tail in her late-20s wearing a warm-up suit and a whistle around her neck emerges and stops short in front of me. She mumbles a quick "excuse me" and hurries by. She unlocks a nearby door and ducks inside. It seems weird, but I swear she blushed when she saw me. Maybe she used to fuck Todd?

I go back to my closet and get the trash barrel on wheels and start cleaning the classrooms. I empty waste baskets, sweep the floors, and straighten things up. The whole time I think about that locker room. I'm not supposed to go in until 10 p.m., an hour after the gym closes. This is going to be awesome.

I get to the Locker Room door ten minutes early and wait. Each minute drags by. A couple of girls come out followed by a short, thick woman with close-cropped graying hair. She gives me a hostile once over. She looks like the type who would be offended if you called her a lesbian instead of a dyke.

"It's all clear," she grumbled. "And don't forget the rag bins in the stalls." She clomps off down the hall with a huff. Well, fuck you very much.

And the glorious moment has arrived. I open the door and step inside. Only half the lights are on casting the inner-sanctum in a mysterious luster. The air is still humid from the hot showers. The scents of womanly sweat and baby powder hang in the air.

I don't know where to start. I take a quick look around. Coaches offices, locker area with full-length mirrors, individual shower stalls with curtained changing areas on either side, and a separate mini-locker room - I guess for visiting teams. Okay, lockers first.

I move my bucket in front of the doorway, and lean the mop handle against the door. This way if anyone comes I'll hear the mop fall and get plenty of warning. I move to the lockers and check them out. About half of them have pad locks on them, the other half are empty except for the occasional sock or hair clip.

I remember a trick we used in high-school and turn the dial on one of the combo locks one number to the right and pull. Nothing on the first one, but I move down the line of lockers and after six tries I am rewarded with a loud click as one of the locks pulls open. Yes!

The top shelf is filled with shampoo, moisturizer (may need to borrow that), deodorant, hair brushes, and a few feminine napkins. A t-shirt and a hooded sweat shirt hang on the hooks. There is a small bag at the bottom. Inside is another t-shirt balled up with a pair of shorts. But as I dig further I hit the jackpot.

I pull out a wad of filmy material wrapped around something dark. I sit on a bench and carefully unravel my treasure. A pair of wrinkled pantyhose tangled up with a small pair of black lace panties. I can't believe my luck. Before I do anything else I quickly undo my pants and release my raging hard on. My cock springs free and presses against the cool wood of the bench I'm straddling.

I lift the panties first and inspect them. They're all lace with a little strip of white fabric on the inside of the crotch, and a tiny red bow on the side. I can see a thin, very faint stain running along the center of that white strip. I quickly succumb to the urge and bring them close to my nose and draw a shuttering breath.

The smell is more musty than anything else, but beneath that there is something. Yes, it's scarcely still there, but it is definitely her. Her unique, intimate aroma. I imagine these panties first being pulled up tight against her freshly showered pussy and I breathe her in again. She spent the day walking and sitting and climbing up stairs in them. Maybe she saw a guy she really wanted to fuck and just a dribble of her juices seeped out into these panties. She would have gone to the ladies room and peed. Maybe she was in a hurry so she didn't wipe herself clean. That moist residue, too, was absorbed into this swatch of precious white fabric. I can almost taste her cunt.

I've never had an actual pair of girl's panties in my hands like this before, but I know what I have to do next. I quickly strip out of my clothes, even my socks. I take the tiny pair of black lace panties and carefully slip them on around my ankles. I slowly pull them up over my knees. They start to get tight around my thighs. I don't want to rip them, but they have just enough give that I can squeeze them up higher. I pull the panties to my waist, my cock and balls press hard against the inside of the lace. My flesh bulges through every tiny opening and the purple head of my cock pokes out the top.

I hurry over to one of the full length mirrors and check myself out. The panties fit me more like a thong, with most of the back bunched up the crack of my ass. I rub my compressed balls through the lace and marvel at this new sensation. Then something comes over me and I am compelled to start prancing around. Fucking weird.

I walk along the series of full length mirrors like I'm some kind of super model. I swish my ass and pose like I'm a totally hot chick. A hot chick with a big cock, that is! I take it up a notch and start working a little stripper dance. I watch myself playing with my imaginary tits and grinding my ass in the mirror and can't believe what a sexy bitch I am!

I pull my cock out of the panties, leaving my balls trapped inside and start stroking it. I give myself a couple dozen hard fast jerks, really beating my meat. When I feel that tingle start I immediately let go and watch my dick pulse and jump as my impending orgasm subsides. I'm not going to be able to resist cumming much longer, but I feel like I'm missing something.

I remember the pantyhose, and retrieve them. Back in front of the mirror I dangle them over my penis, letting the feathery fabric caress my stiffness. I let them drift across my chest and belly and face. I gently wrap them around my shaft and with the lightest of grips slide the sheer nylons up and down my cock. Like fucking an angel's lips.

I tighten my grip and quicken the stroke. In the mirror I see myself now squatting with the black panties pulled even tighter around my waist and balls, with just the swollen head of my cock peeking out from the pantyhose. The fabric grows warmer in my hand as the friction increases and I pump my cock faster. My orgasm begins to build, there will be no holding back this time.

I surge straight up and lurch toward the mirror as every nerve in my body jolts at once. I thrust my hips forward and press the head of my cock against its own reflection just as the cum gushes up the length of my erection and spurts forcefully in all directions. I let the pantyhose fall away to the floor and catch my breath as pearly gobs of semen slowly glide down the mirror.

I should put this stuff back in her locker, but I can't bring myself to do it. No one will ever know it was me. I quickly clean up, and jam the pantyhose and panties into my pockets hoping I can stash them in my closet before anyone notices. I put the bag back in the bottom of her locker and replace the lock.

Now I've got to clean this friggin' place, definitely not in the mood for that. As I run the sloppy mop across the locker room floor my gaze wanders to the high ceiling. I can see where a bunch of different pipes for the showers and sprinkler system run through the wall into another part of the building. The thing is that the holes they pass through are bigger than the pipes, leaving a pretty wide gap.

My good fortune is almost too amazing to contemplate. If I can get to the area on the other side of that wall I would have a perfect view down into most of the shower stalls. I guess I know where I'll be exploring tomorrow!