Tori’s Initiation Ganbang – Remix

Story Info
A remixed tribute to a previous DX gangbang story.
5k words
4.69
31.3k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note- This story is a tribute to something I read a few years ago)

Backstage in the large spacious locker room belonging to D-Generation X, the four male members to the World Wrestling Federation's trouble making group, Triple H, X-Pac, Billy Gunn, and Road Dogg are all sitting around, hanging out and just enjoying themselves. Triple H is wearing jeans and a D-Generation X t-shirt, X-Pac is wearing jean shorts and a black tank top, Billy Gunn is wearing his blue wrestling shorts, and Road Dogg is wearing black wrestling pants and a sleeveless black t-shirt. Triple H, who's sitting on a metal chair, smirks as he looks at his four friends, "Guys tonight.... We showed that hardcore idiot Cactus Hack who's boss..."

"Fuck yea Trips, we smoked his ass royally.... Ain't no way he's gonna want you at the Royal Rumble...." X-Pac says as he sits on a long leather couch along with Road Dogg and Billy Gunn.

"Shit, I know all about ass, and he's gotten his kicked so bad tonight it's not even funny...." Billy Gunn laughs.

"Maybe he should know better and CALL SOMEBODY!" Road Dogg says and all four members of DX laugh when sudden the door opens and Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley, wearing a short tight leather skirt and a matching black, low cut top that perfectly shows off her large cleavage.

"Hey guys!" Stephanie says with a smirk as she stands by the door. All four men look at the hot Billion Dollar Princess who is also the wife of DX's leader.

"Hey babe..." Triple H smirks

Road Dogg gets off the couch as if to offer his seat to Stephanie, "What's up?" Road Dogg asks as he moves to sit on a metal chair.

"Yeah where have you been at?" X-Pac asks with a grin as he licks his lips.

Stephanie smiles, "If you let me talk I'll tell you.... I think I found another girl to join DX!"

"Really?" Triple H replies with a raised eyebrow, and Stephanie nods her head.

Billy Gunn grins, "I hope she's got a hot firm ASS!"

"Man is that all you think about?" Road Dogg laughs.

"Pretty much..." Billy replies to his tag team partner, and Road Dogg just shakes his head and laughs.

Stephanie laughs softly, "Oh she has an ass Billy.... But she..." Stephanie pauses, "Well she will have to get the TEST that I got from you guys!"

"That's fucking fine by me! Where she at?" X-Pac says as he rubs his hands together in anticipation.

Stephanie smirks a bit, "Wait... I got to bring her in first..." Stephanie turns to the open door and poke her head out, "Ok... come on in Tori...."

Triple H, X-Pac and The New Age Outlaws all get a surprised look on their faces as they all say, "TORI?!" in response to what Stephanie said.

Stephanie looks back at DX and smiles, "Yes Tori...." Stephanie says as the smoking hot WWF Diva known as Tori walks in, wearing a tight fitting red Sports Bra and skin tight black pants. Tori tosses her long light-brown hair back as she puts her hands on her hips.

"Hey all..." Tori says with a seductive smile on her face as Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley closes the locker room door. All four members of DX stand up and check out the woman who Stephanie said was to be tested for DX.

Triple H folds his arms, "You want to be DX?" He simply asks as he locks eyes with the gorgeous WWF Diva.

Tori nods his head slowly as she looks right back into Triple H's eyes and does not show any type of backing down. "Yeah I do, I want to be with the biggest, baddest group in the WWF!" Tori replies.

X-Pac pulls off his black tank top and tosses it on the floor, "Well let me tell ya something... Steph didn't get in because she is Hunter's smoking hot slutty wife...."

"Hey!" Stephanie laughs as she playfully takes offense to what X-Pac said.

X-Pac smirks at Stephanie for a moment before he resumes talking, "As I was saying, she didn't get in because she's Hunter's wife.... Oh no.... she passed the DX TEST! And you'll have to pass it as well.... So I got TWO WORDS FOR YA!" X-Pac says as he pulls off his jean shorts, leaving him completely naked and then he sits down on the leather couch as he grips his huge, fat thirteen inch cock with his right hand as he points to it with his left hand as he yells "SUCK IT!"

Tori gets a wide eyed look on her face as she can't believe what she just seen X-Pac do and what he said, "Ummm I... I don't know..." Tori says as she looks at everyone before she then starts to head to the door.

"Not so fast..." Stephanie says as she gets in front of Tori to block her path.

"I'm not..." Tori is almost instantly cut off as the Billion Dollar Princess gives her a deep kiss. "Mmmmmm...." Tori moans into Stephanie's mouth as she goes a bit weak in the knees as Stephanie wiggles her tongue into Tori's mouth.

"Mmmm...mmm..." Stephanie moans into Tori's mouth as she places her hands on Tori's hips and begins to push down Tori's black pants. Tori begins to relax as she and Stephanie swirl their tongue against each other's, much to the delight of D-Generation X.

"Fuck! Who knew Steph had that in her!" Road Dogg says.

Triple H smirks, "I didn't.... but now I'm glad I do..." Triple H laughs as Stephanie breaks the kiss with Tori in order to get Tori's pants completely down, revealing Tori's smooth sexy tanned legs, gorgeous ass and smooth hot pussy.

Stephanie smirks at Tori, who is breathing a bit heavily, "I think X-Pac said something to you...." Stephanie says before she pushes Tori over towards X-Pac.

"Ohhh whoa!" Tori yells a bit as she stumbles down to her knees, and she falls into a perfect position between X-Pac's legs.

X-Pac scoots to the front of the couch cushion and slaps Tori's beautiful face with his hard fat degenerate cock, "I said SUCK IT!"

Tori licks her lips a bit as she feels X-Pac's meaty shaft hitting against her cheeks, 'Mmmm..." Tori moans as she grabs X-Pac's hard cock with her right hand, and X-Pac instantly lets go it. Tori then leans her head down and begins flicking her tongue against the thick tip of his cock. Tori then slowly starts to circle her tongue around the head of the shaft before pressing her lips together to close her mouth. Tori then kisses the tip of X-Pac's cock and begins to slightly make-out with X-Pac's cock and she parts her lips slightly so that she can press the tip of her soft, wet tongue against the piss-slit of X-Pac's cock.

"Mmmmmm fuck!" X-Pac moans as Tori skillfully works over the tip of his cock before she opens her mouth to lower it onto X-Pac's shaft. Tori closes her lips around X-Pac's cock and begins to bob her head up and down on X-Pac's fat cock as she places her hands on X-Pac's muscular legs.

"Mmmmm....mmmm..." Tori moans on X-Pac's meaty cock as she bobs her head smoothly on his shaft as she sways her ass from left to right and back again as she blows the greasy-haired degenerate.

"Yeah.... That's good bitch!" X-Pac moans as he puts his hands behind his head.

Billy Gunn licks his lips as he looks at Tori's ass swaying back and forth, "Man... what an ASS! It's fucking perfect!" Billy says as he walks over behind Tori and begins to rub her toned ass cheeks.

Triple H smirks, "You like the ass Billy.... You take it..." Triple H says as he strips out of his DX T-shirt and jeans, freeing his fourteen inch cock in the process.

"Oh I intend too..." Billy Gunn says with a wide smile on his face as Tori pushes her ass back against Billy's hand in order to feel it over different parts of her gorgeous backside. Tori continues to suck on X-Pac's long fat cock as she brings her left hand to X-Pac's huge balls, where she then begins to play with them.

"Yeahh.... bitch... play with them big balls... no one's got bigger nuts than me!" X-pac groans as Tori massages his ballsack with her left hand. Billy Gunn soon stops rubbing Tori's ass so that he can remove his wrestling shorts to let out his rock hard twelve inch cock.

"Get ready bitch!" Billy says as he gives Tori's ass one good hard slap as he kneels down behind her.

"Mmmmm... mmmmm...." Tori moans in reply to Billy Gunn as she keeps sucking on X-Pac's hard cock. Billy smirks as he aims his cock right towards the entrance of Tori's ass and then he forcefully rams his cock deep into her asshole. "OHHHHH SHIT!" Tori screams in pleasure around X-Pac's cock as her body instinctively jolts forward from Billy's thrust and she deep throats X-Pac's cock as an added result.

"Ohhhh yea bitch! Take it deep!" X-Pac moans as he places his hands on Tori's head and holds her head down as he thrusts his shaft

"Mmmmmm ohhhh yess!" Tori moans around X-Pac's thick hard degenerate cock as he starts lifting her head up and down on his cock, allowing the hot DX Diva hopeful to suck on it again. Billy Gunn holds onto Tori's sexy hips as he pulls her back towards him as he pumps his cock in and out of her tight asshole.

"Ohhhh yea.... Mmmm fuck yeah... fuck hot ass bitch...." Billy grunts as he pounds Tori's sexy ass with his huge cock. Billy's large balls swing back and forth with his thrusts and they smack against Tori's firm ass cheeks, and Billy grits his teeth as if his balls just hit a brick wall.

"Ahhhhh ohhhh yess... yesss! " Tori moans on X-Pac's cock as the head of X-Pac's large dick hits the back of her throat as her ass is invaded by the outlaw cock of 'Bad Ass' Billy Gunn.

"Ahhhhh ohhh.... Yeah! Suck it slut!" X-Pac groans as he thrusts his cock up into Tori's slutty mouth as she swirls her tongue around X-Pac's cock.

Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley licks her lips as she watches Tori being double-teamed at both ends by X-Pac and Billy Gunn, and she glances out of her eye and smirks when she sees her husband Triple H jacking his dick as he too watches the hot action. "Mmmmm.... I love that big dick..." Stephanie says under her breath as she removes her black leather skirt and black low cut top so that she's completely naked. She quietly walks over to her husband, and her large hot round tits bounce a bit and her sexy ass sways from side to side as she walks. She gets right in front of Triple H and grins, "Baby... that's my job..." Stephanie says to Triple H as she drops to her knees in front of him, gabs his cock and takes it into her Billion Dollar Mouth.

"Ohhhh shit!" Triple H laughs and moans as he lets go of his dick as Stephanie begins bobbing her head quickly on his cock. Stephanie's warm saliva drops out of the sides of her mouth as she lustily deep throats his huge cock.

"Mmmmm.... Mmm..." Stephanie lifts her mouth briefly off of Triple H's cock and looks up at him, "I just love big fat cocks baby...' Stephanie says with a slutty smirk before she takes his cock back into her mouth and resumes sucking on it.

Triple H puts his hands bon Stephanie's head as he tilts his head back, "Ohhh yea.... Good fucking Billion Dollar Slut.... Suck my dick!" Triple H moans as Stephanie quickly deep throats his shaft.

Meanwhile, X-Pac is rubbing and pulling on the light brown hair of Tori as she keeps sucking and deep throating his cock. "Mmmmm yea.... Keep sucking you slutty bitch!" X-Pac moans as he feels Tori's saliva dripping down his cock.

"Mmmmmm god... mmmmm..." Tori moans in delight as she pushes back against Billy Gunn as he gives her sexy ass a firm slap as he gets all of his cock deep into her asshole.

"Yeah.... Fucking take that DX dick up your shit hole..." Billy grunts as he pounds Tori's ass with fierce rapid thrusts that has Tori rocking back and forth on her knees. Tori. Tori lowers her head all the way down on X-Pac's cock and grinds her nose against X-Pac's crotch.

"Ohhhh yeah... suck it good you little cock sucker!!" X-Pac moans as Tori slides her tongue out of her mouth so that she can lick his balls at the same time. Meanwhile Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley is now slowly sucking on the huge cock of Triple H as Road Dogg Jesse James watches her.

"It's time for this D-O-Double G to join this D-Triple-X part!" Road Dogg laughs as he takes off his sleeveless shirt and wrestling pants to reveal his hard eleven inch cock. Road Dogg walks over behind Stephanie and smirks when he see Stephanie sticking her ass up into the air, which allows him to get a good view of her Billion Dollar pussy. Road Dogg kneels down and positions his cock at the entrance of Stephanie's cunt and he rams it forward.

"MMMMMMMM FUCK!" Stephanie squeals in delight around Triple H's cock as Road Dogg begins thrusting his cock his cock in and out of her pussy with fast hard thrusts. Stephanie pushes back against the Road Dogg and her large sexy ass hits against Road Dogg's waist as he fucks her.

Triple H keeps his hands firmly on Stephanie's head as she bobs her head up and down on his huge degenerate cock, "Mmmmm yeah.... Keep sucking baby..." Triple H moans as he thrusts his cock in and out of the Billion Dollar Slut's mouth. Back with Tori, Billy Gunn is still slamming his cock into Tori's hot sexy ass as X-Pac yanks on her light brown hair to make her suck his cock faster.

"Ohhhhh god yeah! Smoke that dick bitch!" X-Pac moans as he lets go of Tori's head, allowing her to bring her head off of X-Pac's cock as sweat starts to drip down her face.

"Ohhhh I'm cumming!" Tori screams in erotic bliss as her pussy explodes with her juice, which drip out of her cunt as Billy Gunn keeps pounding her ass until he stops.

"It ain't over bitch!" Billy says as he pulls his cock out of Tori's ass and he rams full speed into Tori's cumming pussy.

"Ahhhhh ahhhh yeah ahhhhh yeah!" Tori moans loudly as Billy begins fucking her hot juicy pussy before X-Pac forces her to lower head back down onto his cock. Tori closes her mouth around X-Pac's shaft so that her lips are tightly pressed against the meaty cock. Tori quickly resumes bobbing her head on X-Pac's cock as she finally stops cumming as Billy bangs her pussy.

Meanwhile Stephanie has her left hand wrapped around the base of Triple H's large cock in order to hold it steady as she sucks intensely on his shaft. "Mmmmmm ohhhh mmmm...' Stephanie moans on her husband's huge dick as he pulls on her smooth brown hair.

"That's it baby.... Suck my cock like the Billion Dollar slut you are..." Triple H groans which brings a wicked smile to Stephanie's face as she sucks his cock. Stephanie is also pushing back against Road Dogg as he fucks her pussy with his thick hard cock, and she reaches down with her right hand and she begins to rub her pussy to give herself some added pleasure.

"Ahhhhh mmmmm fuck me!" Stephanie moans on Triple H's cock as she roughly rubs her hot billion dollar cunt with her right hand as Road Dogg keeps fucking it as well. Meanwhile Tori's mouth is moving fast up and down on X-Pac's large fat cock. X-Pac grits his teeth as the slutty Diva skillfully devours his cock.

"Ahhhh shit.... Fuck...." X-Pac yells as he yanks on her hair to pull Tori off of his cock. X-Pac grabs his cock with his left hand and aims it at Tori's face just before he shoots his load all over her face.

"Ahhhhh YEAH! Cum on my face!" Tori moans as Billy Gunn keeps fucking her hot cunt from behind.

"Swallow it bitch!" X-Pac grunts as he shoots the rest of his load into Tori's wide open mouth, and she hungrily swallows as much as she can as the rest of X-Pac's cum runs down her face out drips out of her mouth.

"Mmmm fuck.... Shit now it's my fucking turn..." Billy Gunn moans as he removes his large cock form Tori's slutty twat. Tori looks back over her shoulder at him with a desperate look on her cum covered face.

"Noooo! I need to be fucked! I want to be a DX SLUT!!" Tori says in a lust-crazed voice.

"Don't worry bitch... we're just changing things up...." X-Pac says and with that, X-Pac gets up from the couch as Billy moves to sit on it. X-Pac gets behind Tori and jacks his cock rapidly to get it hard again and then he buries it deeply into Tori's hot cunt.

"Mmmmmm fuck yesss!" Tori screams in pleasure as X-Pac starts fucking her pussy, but then Billy Gunn grabs her head to make her look at his cock.

"I Got two words for ya slut! SUCK IT!" Billy yells as he points at his cock with his left hand. Tori nods her head before she opens up her mouth and stuffs it with Billy Gunn's large fat Outlaw dick. She instantly begins to bobbing her head up and down on Billy's cock as X-Pac swiftly moves his cock in and out of her hot pussy. Billy Gunn licks his lips and moans, "Yeah Tori.... You're an expert cock sucker aren't ya!"

"Mmmmm mmm..." Tori nods her head a bit as she deep throats his entire cock as sweat as X-Pac's cum drip from her face. Meanwhile, Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley has taken her mouth off of Triple H's saliva covered cock and she leans down to suck on his balls as she continues to rub her pussy as Road Dogg fucks it.

"Ohhhh god yeah!" Stephanie moans on Triple H's balls as she dips in fingers into her pussy along side Road Dogg's cock and her eyes roll back in erotic bliss as she double teams her own pussy with Road Dogg.

"Damn Stephanie... I'm gonna fucking nut in your tight cunt!" Road Dogg grunts as he furiously fucks her pussy from behind.

"Mmm yeah Steph...." Triple H moans before he pulls Stephanie by her hair away from his balls and Stephanie looks up at him with an adorable slutty look on her face.

"Ohhhhh Hunter! I'm gonna cum on Road Dogg's cock!" Stephanie moans as sweat drops from her body.

"Then do it... and suck my dick!" Triple H replies with a smirk as he forces Stephanie's mouth back onto his cock, and the Billion Dollar slut begins to suck on his meaty prick again. Stephanie twists her head left and right on Triple H's cock as the leader of D-Generation X fucks her mouth deeply so that his shaft hits the back of her throat.

X-Pac begins to sweat as he keeps banging Tori's hot slutty pussy until he pulls out of her cunt and lays down on the floor behind, "Hey bitch, ride my dick!" X-Pac says with a smirk.

Tori lifts her head off of Billy Gunn's hard saliva covered cock and looks back at X-Pac as sweat drips from her face, "Mmmmm I love to be on top..." Tori says as she moves to position herself above X-Pac. After placing her hands on his chest, Tori lowers her pussy down onto his cock and drops down sharply.

"Ahhhh shit!" X-Pac grunts as he feels Tori's pussy squeeze his cock. The hot sweaty diva begins to bounce up and down on his cock as she grinds on it.

"Mmmmm ohhh yes... ohhh fuck what a big... hard cock..." Tori moans as she moves up and down on X-Pac's cock as the degenerate stud puts his hands on her waist in order to thrust his cock up into her hot wet cunt.

X-Pac licks his lips, "Ahhh yeah.... Mmmm fuck yea... ride that cock...." X-Pac groans as he looks up at Tori as she slams down on his dick.

"Shit I ain't being ignored..." Billy Gunn says as he stands up from he couch and he moves to where he can poke Tori in the face with his cock.

"Mmmm give me that dick..." Tori moans as she turns her head to look at Billy's cock and she takes it into her mouth once again. Tori instantly starts bobbing her head on it as Billy grabs her by her hair in order to pull her head all the way on his cock.

"Yeah... suck it... mmmm yea..." Billy moans as he makes Tori deep throat his cock as he thrusts his cock back and forth into her mouth. Meanwhile, Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley has once again lifted her mouth off of Triple H's cock as sweat pours down her face.

"Mmmmmm ohhhh fuck... ohhh shit yes..." Stephanie moans as she keeps finger fucking her hot pussy as Road Dogg pounds her pussy from behind.

"Ohhhh you didn't know ohhhhh....." Road Dogg grunts as he pulls Stephanie back against him and her hot sexy ass crashes against his waist an crotch, "Ohhhh god... damn... I'm gonna fucking cum...." Road Dogg moans as he starts shooting his hot cum into Stephanie's cunt.

Stephanie throws her head back as she feels Road Dogg's hot cum shooting into her hot pussy, "Ohhhh fuck yess.... Mmmm!" Stephanie moans as she starts to cum, and her warm juices drips out pussy and onto Road Dogg's cock. Stephanie takes her fingesr out of her pussy and licks them clean of her juices and Road Dogg's cum.

12