Busted Ch. 01

Story Info
An MP catches a naked Korean woman.
1.7k words
4.19
79.8k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently met a young woman, well met isn't exactly the right word to use; I recently caught a young woman exposing herself on a military installation. I am a senior Military Policeman and happened to be out on patrol this night. I saw a car parked in one of our barracks parking lots with the dome light on. Not a crime, but late at night strange things happen, I figured I better look into it.

I parked my cruiser and walked over to where the car was parked. As I approached it I noticed a young Korean woman sitting in the driver's seat, she was quite pretty but I figured I better keep that thought to myself. As I got closer I saw that her shirt was unbuttoned most of the way down and her breasts (God they were nice) were visible. She had on a short skirt and had it pulled up almost to her waist revealing her pussy (neatly trimmed -- so sexy).

I turned on my flashlight and shined it in the car and over the key areas (namely the parts of her body I shouldn't see) and asked her what she was doing. She started with some excuse about a guy wanting to have sex with her and he left her hanging or some crap. All I could think was that he was an idiot; I would love to fuck this hot little bitch. Regardless, here she is sitting in my parking lot on my post nearly naked and unescorted. Ain't happening, she's going to jail. I jerked her out of the car and pushed her tight young body against her door and patted her down, allowing my hands to brush her ass and tits in the process. I pulled her hands behind her back roughly and cuffed her, not too tight, but I figured I better be safe. Besides, with her hands like that I had an excellent shot of her tits while we talked and she couldn't cover them.

After a few more questions I took her to my car so I could take her in. As she got in I would swear she flashed her pussy longer than she had to, she noticed my eyes were glued to it too. I didn't say anything, just went around and got in.

I should have radioed the station and told them I was bringing in a female offender. I should have gone straight to the station. Neither of those things happened. I have no idea what came over me, but I decided to take a detour on the way. I drove through a deserted alley that only I checked. I parked and started to get out to check a door I thought might be open when she spoke up. She asked if I could help her adjust the cuffs, they were hurting her wrists. Normally I'm a hard ass and don't care about people's wrists, but she was so hot -- besides, that would give me another chance to check out her tits, maybe get another shot of that hot little pussy.

I opened the back door and leaned in to help her adjust her wrists. Just as I had hoped I got a straight shot at her left breast, nipple and all. GOD they were so nice. She asked if she could get out and reposition herself in the car. I took her arm and pulled her upright. She stepped out with her right foot and stopped, I knew she was flashing me her pussy on purpose, but I still stared straight at it. I brought her out of the car and she knelt in front of me begging me not to arrest her. Her parents would kill her if she got arrested. I'm not sure if it was on purpose or accidental but she fell against me and her face was in my crotch. I grabbed her hair and jerked her head back, then forced her to look up at me. She looked at me with tears in her eyes and told me she would do anything to keep from being arrested -- ANYTHING. I knew one thing she could do for sure and I would forget her indiscretion. I repeated the word to her again ANYTHING; it hung in the air like it was a sin. She nodded and licked her lips.

She said she couldn't do much with her hands cuffed behind her. I was watching for an escape attempt so I released her hands and re-cuffed her in the front. I kind of liked the way they looked on her, and she was a prisoner after all. She tentatively reached for my crotch with her cuffed hands, clumsily unbuttoned my uniform trousers, and released my cock. She immediately started licking it, then slid it into her mouth. She was wonderful; her mouth felt so good sliding up and down my raging hard prick I nearly shot my wad right away. I grabbed a handful of hair and jerked her head back telling her to slow down. I was surprised when she looked up at me, her face showed both anger and disappointment. I pulled her up by her hair and led her to the hood of my car. I ordered her to put her hands on it. She protested weakly, I think more because she thought she should than anything, but I reminded her that we were on the way to jail if she didn't cooperate. She obeyed and put her hands on the hood as I instructed. I pulled her skirt off and admired her beautiful ass, my God she was hot. Then I unbuttoned her shirt and grabbed her tits, they were firm and just big enough. I groped her; I wouldn't call it foreplay, more like a rough inspection of her body. When I got to her pussy she was soaking wet. Apparently she enjoyed sex that was a little rough; I was going to have fun with this.

I knelt down behind her and buried my tongue in her snatch, she tasted wonderful. She was so wet and sweet. I continued tonguing her catching her clit every few licks, then suddenly bit down on her pussy. Not enough to hurt her, just hard enough to cause her a little pain. She jumped but quickly resumed her position and rammed her pussy back into my mouth. I alternated licks and bites, I wasn't sure if she came or not, I didn't really care for that matter, but she did go stiff for a minute. I decided to go a little farther and licked my way to her asshole. She moaned quietly as my tongue slid over it. I went back and forth from her cunt to her asshole licking both and smiling to myself as she tried to keep my tongue where she wanted it. I smacked her ass hard and told her to be still. She stopped moving but she was still quivering. I stood up and rammed my cock into her pussy. No easing it in, no rubbing around the opening, just slamming it home. She moaned again as I did. I couldn't resist talking dirty to her; I figured it fit in this situation.

"You like my cock don't you bitch?"

No answer, I smacked her ass again

"I asked you if you liked my cock, answer me!".

She glared back at me over her shoulder and answered "Yes."

I could tell that under ordinary circumstances she might be the dominant one, but today I was in charge and she knew it. I fucked her hard and fast as long as I could stand it, I was going to cum if I kept this pace up and I wasn't ready to.

I ordered her to lie on the hood of the car and spread her legs. She lay back hesitantly, watching me.

I pulled her handcuffed hands to her pussy and told her to play with herself. She started slowly, hesitating

"Come on slut, fuck yourself, I want to see you make yourself cum." I said.

She glared at me again but increased her speed to something more like normal.

"That's a good girl, you don't get off until I do bitch, remember that."

I couldn't resist the urge to fuck her ass. I grabbed her hips and pulled her toward me, her skin squeaking against the hood of the car.

I lined up and told her

"I'm going to fuck you in your ass you little slut, and you're going to keep wiggling your clit while I do. Ever been fucked in the ass before bitch?"

Again she didn't answer. SMACK on the side of her ass.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass before?!"

"Yes!" she said through clenched teeth.

"Good, no reason to be gentle then" I said as I slid into her asshole. I went slow enough to allow her asshole to stretch and accommodate my cock, but barely.

She picked up speed with her hands and was rubbing her clit hard and fast as I fucked her butt. She hit orgasm two or three times while I was fucking her. Watching her fingers move in and out of her pussy and rub furiously over her clit was too much coupled with the friction of her ass. I pulled out and brought her down on her knees in front of me. She knew what I wanted and resolved herself to allow it. I jerked my cock in front of her face and told her to open her mouth. This time she complied immediately. I aimed and let what felt like a gallon of cum fly. Some went in her mouth, some landed on her face, and some went on her tits. She looked so hot like that -- so used, so slutty.

While I caught my breath she wiped her face with her cuffed hands. I opened my trunk and gave her a towel, then helped her get dressed, finally removing the cuffs.

I had her personal information including name, phone number and address on a sheet of paper in front of me. I looked at her and told her that I may have to come to her house or call her periodically just to make sure she was behaving. I gave her my card and told her to call if she needed anything. The smile on her face told me she would need something... maybe sooner than I thought.

As I drove her to her car she leaned in to kiss me, then bit me on the neck, just enough to leave a mark.

"Next time I want my hands free," she said as she got out of my car. "Next time I get free motion."