Soccer Mom Scores!

Story Info
Soccer mom enjoys hot lunch.
1.4k words
173.3k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eren had been married for 6 years, and had a daughter right after her marriage to Mark, but since then, their sex life had slowed down considerably. Part of the problem was that he worked long hours, and he trained for triathlons, so when he came home, their wasn't much energy left to do anything fun. They had settled into a routine suburban lifestyle with a house, soccer practices, groceries, and not much else. But Eren needed more.

She was a very attractive natural redhead, about 30 years old, 5' 9," with a very firm body, and completely freckled and tanned legs. She was a little conscious of her weight, but she still got the attention of most men when she walked by, especially if she was wearing something skin tight on her beautiful butt! Eren had a very high sex drive, so there were many days when she was home alone that she needed to take care of herself with her monster silver vibrator. Sometimes, she fantasized about a cute guy she had met that day, sometimes it was a movie star, and sometimes it was even her husband. But lately, her fantasies involved other men. Including her neighbor, Marco.

Marco lived a few houses away down the street. He was about 6' 2," dark hair, solidly built, blue eyes and a nice smile. He worked out some at the gym, but it didn't consume his life. He was living with his girlfriend, but whenever they met at the mailbox, he always had something nice to say to her about her appearance and there was an obvious attraction between them.

On day, during the neighborhood summer picnic, Marco and Eren bumped into each other at the wine table.

"Nice day for a picnic."

Eren responded, "Yep, it is nice. It would be nicer if I hadn't had an argument with Mark this morning though."

"What happened?" he asked.

"Well, this is sort of embarrassing, but..."

"Just tell me," he continued.

"Ok, I was very horny and wanted to have sex, and he said he was too tired. Again. So I took care of myself later in the shower with my fingers."

"Man, a pretty lady like you should never be denied some tender loving care! I wish I could help you out with your problem!"

Eren blushed and smiled, and said, "Well I'm married, so that's probably not going to happen, but thank you for being so nice." In her mind, Eren knew exactly what she wanted: a big strong strange cock to fuck her. But how?

A few days later, Mark went of town for a week on business and Eren was home alone with her daughter. Her fantasies and dreams were getting more and more graphic as she had gone a long time without a good fucking. She had even thought about making love to one of the town's professional athletes one night after running into him at the doctor's office.

The night after she spoke to Marco, she imagined him going down on her with his tongue, and licking her until she came all over his face. Then she imagined his rock hard cock probing her swollen red pussy lips, going where no other man except her husband had gone lately! In her dream, Marco entered her deeply, without any protection, and she was on her back getting the fucking of her life, cumming and cumming, again and again until he shot his load deep into her. She woke with a start and discovered her orgasm was real and her sheets were soaking wet!!

The next time they were at the mailbox, Marco said, "Hey, are you doing anything for lunch tomorrow?

"Nope, it's wide open," she said.

"How about the little Mexican place near the beach?"

"Fine, is 11:45 ok?"

"Great, see you then."

They made small talk during lunch, not really having a conversation. The cool ocean breeze did nothing to cool their burning silent desires.

It seemed like they were there only for a few moments, but almost an hour went by, and soon it was time for Marco to go back to work. As he walked her to her car, he reached up and gave her a small kiss on the cheek.

Shocked slightly, she said, "Don't you want to get in with me?"

"Is that a trick question?," he answered. Smiling, he said nothing else but got in the car on the other side.

Marco said "I wanted to give you a real kiss, not just a peck."

"So why don't you?"

He began to kiss her, first lightly, then with more tongue, deeper.

Their breathing became heavy as he started licking and kissing her neck. Next he lightly squeezed her firm tits through her blouse, then unbuttoned the top two buttons for better access. Squeezing even harder, she sighed and started to moan a little.

"I can't do this..." but she knew she wanted to, and continued to kiss him anyway.

Now her bra was undone, and he was massaging both her breasts hard. He feasted on her burning nipples, and she felt her pussy swell and tingle. It had been a long time since Mark had given her any attention, and she needed it badly!!

Soon, he was working his way to her pussy with his strong fingers. She didn't notice that her skirt was raised up almost to her hips, and her thong underwear was now pulled over to one side. Now her bare pink lips were exposed, and well as her neatly trimmed firebush. Marco glanced down, and thought to himself, nothing like a natural red-head!!

He couldn't wait to taste her honey pot, and sink his turgid member into her moistness. Redheads were notorious for being a little wild, and it had been ages since he'd enjoyed one!

She was close to cumming from his finger gyrations, as he played her swollen labia like a musical instrument. The sensations kept building as she finally went over the edge, jerking and convulsing as she came for the first time in months. Her pussy flooded with her own cum, and dripped down her leg onto the driver's seat.

Now it was her turn to return the favor! She moved her head down to his pants, unzipped them, and took the entire tip and about half of the swollen shaft in her hot mouth. Then, she started to stroke the strange giant and make it even harder than it was. She could feel the tip swelling up like a big mushroom next to her tongue, and she knew she would be receiving her liquid prize shortly! Marco was about 7 inches long, and also a bit wider than she was used to. His balls felt very heavy, and she knew he had a full load ready for her. She just hoped that she could stop herself from riding this monster after she got him fully hard, because she wasn't on any birth control and had no condoms with her. She was also in the middle of her cycle, and that would be very dangerous indeed!

It made her even wetter to think about that possibility. She bobbed her head up and down, farther and farther, taking almost all of his cock in a deep-throating motion, twisting her right hand in a circular motion at the same time. Marco's head was now back against the head rest, and his eyes closed as he neared his own personal climax.

Eren was amazing!! If he had only known how much she liked to suck cock, he would have asked her out sooner!! The sexy redhead continued her oral onslaught on his manhood, until he felt he would black out from pleasure!!

As she opened her mouth and throat for one more plunge, he exploded down her throat, and also filled her mouth with his molten man juice! Again and again he spasmed, pumping his entire load into her. She could barely keep up with the volume of hot cum, but kept swallowing as much as she could. Finally he was completely drained, and she wiped off her face and neck so it wasn't obvious she had just given a tremendous blowjob!

"Man, that was unbelievable," exclaimed Marco, still a little out of breath and out of his mind.

"Thank-you too," she said, smiling.

There would be more of this on another day for sure!

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
15 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Story as boring as the sport in the title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
raised expectations

I agree with :

10/29/08 by Anonymous

" I appreciate the effort you put into the story; but it was weak. We never met the husband, Marco's wife or the daughter"

Lots of husbands in these stories- either they initiate and then perhaps participate - or peep, film, etc. - or they dont know-

you have your heroines husband pop in and out of the house while she and lover are hard at it -

I thought you were surely telegraphing one of those scenes where the husband finds out is horrified but then gets randy just thinking about it - let alone seeing it -

he is then supposed to join in or drink the other chaps leavings -

would have been a better story with a little editing

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why is she married exactly?

No disrespect to the MOM from New Jersey but why stay in a marriage where you don't love or respect your partner? The wife in the story cares nothing for her husband.She doesn't need him so why stay with him? The same question to MOM from New jersey, Why stay in a marriage you don't want to be in. I understand it is easy to get a divorce in the USA so why not just do so? That's what you and the wife in this story should do? after all it's a new year so out with the old in with the new.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice Start

I'm a married mom myself,I think I know what was trying to be said here about Eren's feelings. I had a good time reading this and hope that this will only be a good start to a wild continuing story of Eren and Marco.

Horny MOM in New Jersey

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
The story can stand on it's own merits, well done

The author has given enough information for the reader to visualize the characters, and to imagine them to be real. The theme and storyline is one that will bring a lot of different comments, depending on the readers opinion of sex outside of the marriage. I appreciate the way the author has created a sexy wife that is in need of some serious cock, maybe she will find what she needs to fulfill her sexual needs. Thanks for the good story....Rich

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Mom's Night In The Van His mom gets nailed by one of his good friends.in Mature
Soccer-Mom: First Swap Party She went just to watch but ended up well fucked.in Group Sex
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
More Stories