Naked at Work

Story Info
Lady who strips at work.
1.5k words
4.22
203.7k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kgardner
kgardner
840 Followers

I arrived at the office on Saturday to catch up on some work. Since I was the only one there, I decided not to wear the usual skirt-and-blazer outfit. Today I pulled on a pair of black stretchy pants and a loose blue top with a scoop-neck. I almost didn't wear a bra either but my boobs are on the big side, and there was a small chance someone else would be at work, and I didn't want to look like a tramp!

I sat at my desk and worked for an hour on some spreadsheets when my mind started to wander. I remembered earlier that week when I was feeling "naughty" I surfed for some porn on the Internet at work. I only spent a minute or two looking at the images of naked women before I got scared I would get caught and closed the browser.

I started to get those feelings again, so I opened up Google and typed in "lesbian kissing". Instantly my screen filled with tiny thumbnail images of young girls kissing each other. My heart started to race as I scanned over the pictures. I focused on a picture of two young women, both appeared to be topless, kissing passionately in what looked like a crowd of people. I clicked on it and enlarged the picture.

The girls looked like they were in their twenties. One had short brown hair, the other long blonde hair. They were standing in a bar, surrounded by cheering onlookers (men and women). They had each been wearing a tube top or halter top which they had pushed down around their thin waist, exposing their bare breasts. They had their arms wrapped around each other, their breasts pushed together, and their mouths locked together in a passionate kiss.

The sight of these two young women, baring their breasts to the entire bar while they kissed made me very hot! I could feel my pussy getting wet as I studied the image. I clicked on the next picture in the series. Both girls were still embracing but the girl on the right had lowered her head to suck on the nipples of the girl on the left.

I could feel my heart pounding. I stood up and closed my office door. I could feel my own nipples had become very erect. Before I sat down, I pulled the top of my shirt down, reached in and pulled out both breasts, leaving the bra and top of my shirt bunched up underneath. As I sat, my 36-C breasts bounced slightly.

I looked down at my chest. 'I love the size of my boobs and my nipples,' I thought to myself. I cupped my big breasts in my hands, pushing them together, and checking myself out. I gently fingered my nipples, pulling gently on them. My nipples are slightly dark in colour and as big around as my little finger. Playing with them sent little 'shocks' right down to my pussy.

I considered for a moment masturbating right there in my office. It wouldn't be the first time I'd masturbated at work. A few times a week I'll slip off to the washroom, hike up my skirt, drop my panties and frig myself off, but today I had another idea.

I pulled my shirt and bra back up over my bare breasts and stood up. I left my office and walked to the window that overlooked the parking lot. Except for my car, it was empty. I turned to face the empty office. I slowly pulled my shirt up and over my head, dropping it on the floor. I reached behind my back and unfastened my white lace bra and pulled it off letting it fall also. My heart was pounding! I stood there for a moment, listening to the silence of the room. I turned to look at the giant mirror with our company logo on it that filled the wall beside the door. I admired my topless body in the reflection - my shoulder-length dark hair, my full red lips, my soft white skin, my big round tits and hard nipples.

I turned to look out the window again. I imagined what would happen if someone caught me. I would be fired for sure, but the embarrassment would be impossible to live down! I stood there for a moment telling myself there was no one here, all the while running my hands over my soft tits and feeling the tiny bumps on my nipples.

I took a step closer to the giant mirror and examined my breasts. I imagined the reflection was another woman and we were showing off our big tits for each other. I pushed my round tits together and massaged them in my hands. I pulled my nipples up and let them go, watching my tits bounce and jiggle. I was incredibly turned on!

I took a step back and ever so slowly peeled off my black tights. I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror again. I was now wearing only a small pair of black thong panties. I turned around and looked back, admiring the shape of my ass. I ran my hands over my bare ass. "Smooth," I thought to myself. I gave my ass a hard slap with the palm of my hand and listened to the sound bounce around the empty office.

I took a few steps into the main office. I imagined my co-workers were sitting there, staring at my near-naked body. I moved to the center of the room beside the desk of one of the accounts-payable people. I decided it needed some more decoration, so I slipped my thumbs into the elastic of my panties and pulled them off and tossed them on his desk. I smiled as I looked at them. What would he say if he knew my panties had been sitting on his desk?

I stood there for another moment, completely naked in the middle of the office. My pussy was SO wet! I felt like masturbating right there! I picked up my thong and, still naked, walked into my boss' office. I sat down in the chair in front of his desk. I imagined him sitting there talking with me. I put my feet up on the edge of his desk and shifted to the edge of my seat. I spread my legs and started to masturbate. I tried to imagine what he would say if he were sitting there. I've caught him on a regular basis looking down my top or checking out my ass. I can imagine how he'd react to seeing me completely naked in his office!

"Hi Bob," I said to his empty chair. "I hope you don't mind, I decided to work naked today."

Bob's chair did not complain.

"Do you mind if I just sit here for a while and rub my wet clit?" I said out loud. I spread my pussy lips and began rubbing my wet clit with two fingers.

"Do you like what you see, Bob? Why don't you join me? Pull your hard cock out and stroke it while you look at my completely naked body..." I whispered.

I could feel an orgasm building inside me.

"I'm just gonna site here and fuck myself ok, Bob?" I said. I slipped a couple of fingers inside my wet cunt and pulled them out to smell them. The scent of my own wet pussy made my whole body shiver with excitement.

"What's that?" I asked the empty chair, "You want to see my bare ass now? Well.. ok"

I turned around and kneeled on the chair. I bent over and pushed my ass out a little. I reached around and grabbed my bare ass cheeks with both hands and spread them as wide as I could.

"How's that?" I asked, "Can you get a good look at my pussy and asshole? Would you like to take a few pictures? Maybe use your camera-phone to take some close-ups of my shaved pussy? No I don't mind. Take as many pictures of my naked body as you want! Why don't you take a picture of me sucking that big cock of yours?"

As I spoke, I wet my middle finger in my mouth, then reached around and slipped it carefully into my asshole.

"Do you like that?" I asked. "Does it turn you on to see me finger-fucking my tight little asshole?"

By now I was so turned on I couldn't stand it any longer. I flipped around in the chair again and sat down. Furiously I finger-fucked myself while rubbing my clit like crazy. I pushed my legs apart as wide as I could. I shut my eyes tight and began to moan.

"Yes..yes..yes..." I whispered quietly to myself. I arched my back as I felt myself ready to come. My hand made a slapping sound as I pumped my fingers in and out of my hole.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck... me.. hard..." I whispered.

My body tensed up as I started to come. I imagined my boss, his pants around his ankles, pounding me in the chair, his bag slapping against my ass while he fucked my wet pussy.

"Yesss....." I whispered as my orgasm washed over me. I slowly exhaled as my body relaxed.

I listened carefully to the empty office to make sure no one had shown up. I quickly got dressed and went back to work. I've decided I don't mind working "extra" hours anymore!

XXOO

kgardner
kgardner
840 Followers