First Time Dogging...

Story Info
Two dirty minded people...
650 words
3.12
57.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two dirty minded people were always looking for new ways to make their kinky sex life even more exciting. One afternoon Ryan suggested dogging might be an interesting way forward. Once they cleared up that they were going to have sex with each other and not other people, they agreed that it was a fun idea!!

One night the pair got into the car and set off to a popular dogging spot about 30 miles from where they live to avoid any awkward moments!! Stacy was wearing fishnet stockings, frilly black knickers and a see-through black lace bodice.

From the moment she got in the car Ryan was hard, desperate to be inside her. On the way there she undid his belt and jeans, taking his hard cock in her hand, slowly stroking it at first then taking it in her mouth. Sucking gently to make sure she doesn't get him too excited. But every now and then she dropped her lips down all the way down to the base of his cock, slamming the head to the back of her throat, just to keep him on his toes!!

When they arrived at their dogging destination they parked up, and Stacy got nervous. Feeling a little shy they kept the light off while they enjoyed some kissing and gentle forplay, waiting for some more cars to arrive. After a few minutes a couple of other cars arrived.

Ryan used his amazing ability to give Stacy the horn, kissing her face and neck while reassuring her not to be so shy. He slipped his hand down into her knickers and discovered that he had done it yet again and she was dripping. Now he knew how horny she was really feeling he flicked the inside light on an off a couple of times then left it on for people to see!!

He carried on playing with her clit, using his other hand to pull away her lace bodice away from her nipple and started to suck on it. A face appeared near the window at the car, when they noticed the nipple sucking got harder and rougher and Stacy pulled out Ryans penis tugging hard and tickling his balls. Two more guys appeared and the foreplay got more intense.

She moved down taking his nob in her mouth suckling away, fast, slow, sucking hard and releasing the pressure. He moaned with pleasure, smug as he could see how jealous the guys outside the car were. He parted her legs and bent over to lick up the juices which by now were flooding out of her smooth pussy while she played with his cock, getting more turned on watching the guys outside the car play with theirs.

Unable to wait any longer they threw themselves at each other. Ramming his cock inside her he fucked her hard. Moving around the car, showing off every which way possible making sure everyone got the amazing view they wanted as her 30GG boobs bounced around with a mind of their own.

Loving being the center of attention Stacy begged Ryan to obliterate her arse. He withdrew from her now dripping pussy, massaging the juices down into her tight arse hole while she tasted herself on his cock. He lay back as she eased her self onto his cock and slid her tight arse hole down his throbbing shaft. He banged her arse so hard she was begging him to stop, her eyes watering and him not able to hold it in any longer.

He whipped his cock out of her arse jamming it down her throat and filling her mouth with his warm creamy goodness. As he did this the guys outside shot their loads too. Ryan bent over and lapped up the remaining pussy juices. Then they relaxed back, kissing passionately, swapping their juices back knowing that they were achieving new kinky highs together.