A Confusing Love Ch. 01

Story Info
She will not make the same mistake again.
830 words
42.5k
45
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 06/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello readers! I'm sorry for the long wait; I personally hate it when a story takes forever to be updated. But I couldn't help but read some of your comments and I didn't even know who Soular was until you guys mentioned it. I'm new to Literotica and I have no intention of ripping off another writers work. The plot that I have written is far from the story line of "Seven Days" and I will make sure that it continues to stay that way. Oh and the person that I originally wrote this short story for is named Victoria. Enjoy!

~

There she was looking back at me like I had presented her with the most difficult question of her adult life. The stubbornness in her eyes went away and she dropped her weight, making her stand less sure of herself. He did not like not seeing his Tor like this. He had to fix the mess he just made. He stepped up to her and lifted her chin with his finger.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what I said. It's not true and never was. I've always wanted to be with you. Always."

He palmed her face and moved his other hand to her hip; gently pulling her closer to his body. He looked down at her beautiful face, taking in her big black eyes, thick eyelashes, and full lips that were begging for a kiss. He leaned down and brushed his lips against hers, letting out an, "I love you", before giving her lips what they were begging for. She accepted it and soon they fell into an old routine that neither of them wanted to break out of.

He loved how she let him be the dominant one. Almost instantly he had her robe off, caressing her breasts, and making slow kisses down her neck. He would make her forget every stupid word he had said. Tonight he would focus on her.

~

I could feel his tongue slowly making its way down my body. Walking me backwards until my knees hit the bed. I opened my legs to his hungry mouth and watched as he licked the top of my clit. I shuddered in response, trying to push his head deeper into that sweet spot. He made a few long, slow licks then inserted two thick fingers while his other hand massaged my button.

"Mmm, Dom...please...please don't stop." I groaned in pleasure.

He mumbled a reply and the vibrations of his voice made me arch my back off the bed. He started to move his fingers faster as my breathing increased. I couldn't hear what he was saying but the vibrations were taking me to a whole other place. I was completely gone when he pulled back and blew on my clit, followed by a quick lick.

I rode out my climax to the deep timbre of his voice. Only when I had come back to earth did I realize how easily I had succumbed to his will. I stared at the ceiling of the hotel room as he got off the floor and came to my side, trying to coax me into a second round.

God, was I stupid. This relationship was leading nowhere. I had to have him lick my pussy to realize that.

"You should go. The flight back to New York leaves at 10 right?"

He looked at me as if I had pushed a knife through his gut. I got up from the bed and pulled on my robe, walking back out to the living room to check my phone. I had forty missed calls, most of them were from my VP of operations, and the rest were from him. I turned around and saw him standing at the opposite end of the room; he clearly wanted to kill me. I went over to the door and opened it expectantly, waiting for him to leave. He glared at me one more time before storming past the doorframe.

When he was gone I let go of a huge breath I didn't know I had been holding. I looked at my phone and decided to give my VP and his staff a call. Damian was right about one thing, I couldn't run away from my company. I looked at the time, grabbed my laptop and began making calls.

~

What the fuck? What the motherfucking of fuck just happened? Damian thought as he left the hotel. Damn her and her fucking need to come to Malta. He always hated this island and he was livid at the thought of leaving it without her. His driver opened his door as he tried to fix his hair and D&G suit. He didn't even know why he hadn't blown up at her over the shit she just pulled, kicking him out after he had...wanted to make up. Fuck! If he couldn't persuade her to come back, he would have to physically force her.

  • COMMENTS
17 Comments
MADISONKAIMADISONKAIover 9 years ago
Sigh!!! UPDATE PLEASE!

I keep checking for an update.....I hate when this happens. The story is good so far. A shame there is no update.

magevmagevover 9 years ago
More, please?

won't you please come back and bring this story to a satisfying conclusion?

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Please come back and finish

KittyOh48KittyOh48about 11 years ago
You have me hooked!

When is the next update? Because I am hooked and need to know what will happen next in the lives of Damien and Victoria.

ScorpMoonScorpMoonover 11 years ago
Outstanding Twist

This story has so much potential. I hope you continue it. You created some intrigue as well as weaving an exciting pairing between Victoria and Damian.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

A Confusing Love Previous Part

Similar Stories

Summer's Surrender She hated him, but does her body?in Interracial Love
Loving Mr. Bad Boy BW/WM romance with a spicy ending.in Interracial Love
A Good Man Is So Hard to Find Hot black girl hooks up with sexy white boss.in Interracial Love
Possession Man is possessive over young black employee.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Say My Name White man makes sure she never forgets him.in Interracial Love
More Stories