Little One Ch. 01

Story Info
She learns to listen.
1k words
4.24
34.1k
20

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Calm down." He laughs looking over at him from the driver's seat. I can hardly sit any longer. I have always wanted to go to Vegas, but I have never had the time or money. You can bet when Sean brought up going the other day I jumped on it. "I know Sir. I am just so excited!" I squeal squirming in my seat. I look at him and he offers a smile quickly turning back to the road.

"Try to sleep." He says kindly eyes on the road.

"I'm not even tired!" I pout rolling my eyes.

"Don't start Little one." He says warning in his voice.

I shut my mouth sinking back into my chair closing my eyes. It feels like hours and my skin is starting to crawl. Opening one eye I put my hand on his leg moving it up his thigh.

"I'm driving." He says eyes glued on the road. I continue up his thigh and he stops the car glaring at me.

"As much as I'd like to fuck you senseless right here, right now I can't. We are expected somewhere , and your inability to listen today is about to get you one sore ass. Understood?" I chew on the inside of my cheek feeling my panties dampen. He narrows his eyes and repeats, "Understood Little one? I don't like to repeat myself."

I move my hand back to my own lap frowning.

"Mhmm." I whisper looking out the window.

"Want to correct yourself?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

I look back at him shaking my head. Wow how dumb can I be. He sucks in his cheeks taking a deep breath.

"Well let's see how you feel about the choice you just made at the hotel." He says calmly.

My heart drops. I don't want to be punished our first day here. I dug my own grave on this one.

A few hours pass and we pull into the parking lot of the hotel. My stomach flips with anticipation. Sean walks around the car opening my door. He pulls me close to him kissing the top of my head.

I walk to the room slowly, trying to avoid what awaits me. He sets the bags down and sits on the bed. I walk over and sit in his lap hiding my face.

"Sir?" I ask quietly.

He looks down at me smiling aware of what I'm about to say. He nods for me to continue.

"I really don't want a spanking our first day here. I'm sorry for the way I acted." I plead kissing his chest.

"Actions have consequences. Remove your bottoms Little one. I want you to remember how to act during diner." He murmurs making me frown.

I stand up and yank off my pants then panties. I feel his erection dig into my belly as I lay across his lap. I know he can see the effect he is having on me and I blush a deep red.

"Do you know why you are getting a spanking Little one?" He asks in a stern voice.

"Yes...Sir." I say heart racing.

"Do you think this is fair?" He asks rubbing my behind.

"Yes Sir." I repeat squirming on his lap.

His hand slaps down hard on my behind making me cry out.

His hand comes down again even harder. Each time he comes down harder and faster. My hand shoots behind me covering my trying to stop the blows. Grabbing my wrist he continues coming down hard on my backside. Tears are streaming down my face and I can really feel the impact he has made on my ass. He pulls me off his lap and cradles me in his arms.

"You are so beautiful Little one!" He whispers slipping his fingers inside of me. I let out a moan moving against his hand.

"Open your mouth and suck." He demands popping his fingers into my mouth. I suck them hard tasting myself. He moans and unbuckles his pants putting me on the ground pushing me to my knees. I kneel in front of him and the cool flesh of my calves feel good against my burning behind. I rub his erection through the fabric of his boxers. I move the elastic and he springs free almost hitting me in the face. I stick his member into my greedy mouth griping the shaft. I take him deeper into my throat swirling my tongue around it. I lick his shaft grazing the head lightly with my teeth on the while putting him back in my mouth. He grabs a fist full of my hair moaning and thrust deep into my throat making me gag. He continues to pump leaving me without air. Right when I'm about to go completely limp he shoots into the back of my throat. He pulls out of my mouth, and I gasp for air licking my lips. He picks me up throwing me on the bed. I'm already dripping down my legs and when I see him start to rip off his shirt I feel like I might combust.

"Always so ready Little one!" He says sinking on top of me.

His fingers plunge into my pussy making me cry out. He moves in and out of me viciously. I tip my head back dominated by this sweet torture.

"Do not cum." He grunts in my ear makes me moan. He continues his assault and I grind against his hand. I can feel my release building up and I dig my nails into his back making him wince.

"Don't you dare cum!" He shouts replacing his finger with his member.

"Oh yes! Fuck me Sir!" I shout feeling him fill me.

"You. Are. Mine!" He groans word per thrust.

"Only yours!" I moan so close to my release.

"Cum for me baby!" He demands.

My body convulses and I let go cumming all over cock. He finds his own release spewing deep inside me. I am panting underneath him very satisfied.

"Get ready for dinner!" He says pinching my sore ass, "Oh and I love you!" He says smiling down at me.