Broken Vows Ch. 2

Story Info
The continued seduction of a convent girl.
  • February 2001 monthly contest
2.4k words
4.48
661.9k
94

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteamyChik
SteamyChik
325 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any characters depicted in this story are over the age of 18. A special thanks to CW for editing expertise and Whispersecret for her How To essays. If there are any errors they are mine.

* * * * *

Father Kirk took a trembling breath as he looked down at the naked, unconscious young girl on his lap. He had just finished bringing her to a mind-blowing orgasm with his hand. She had fainted right after climaxing, drenching the priests robes covering his cock with her scented juices. He knew she would not be unconscious long and took the opportunity to take a few deep, steadying breaths. His hand stroked her virgin labia, petting them like a small, vulnerable kitten. He fondled her breasts with the other hand, marveling at her perfect body.

His cock strained upward seeking a way out from beneath his robes. It was still nestled between her legs, wet through the robes with her secretions. He stroked her body, slowly waking her up from her little death.

Mary began to stir, softly moving on his lap, a small smile playing around her full, kiss-bruised lips. Suddenly she gasped, coming fully awake. She looked up at Father Kirk with wide frightened eyes, confusion mingled with wonder on her innocent, young face. She pulled her arms up around her breasts to shield them and then tried to cover her sex all at the same time. She pulled her legs up and closed. Closing her eyes tight, a flow of tears began to trickle down her cheek.

Father Kirk brushed the tears away with gentle fingers and stroked her hair. “It’s all right Mary. You should never be ashamed of your body. God made your body responsive and vital. He would never have given this great gift to us if it was not meant to be savored and sought after.” He slipped a hand between her buttocks and dipped a finger into her sopping vagina from behind. She began to straighten her legs and draw away, but Father Kirk held her firmly. Slowly drawing his thick finger in and out of her vagina, rolling and twirling it inside her wet tightness, he whispered, “Mary, feel the wetness from your sex? Feel the pulse of your heart, the rush of blood through your veins?” He continued his leisurely finger fucking, adding another finger. “Feel how your vagina contracts around my fingers? This is all good and natural. As natural as breathing.”

Mary began to relax with the hypnotic, deep voice of Father Kirk gentling her like a wild mare. She felt his fingers deep inside her, her muscles pulsing around them all on their own. Father Kirk was her guide, her advisor, and the leader of their convent and school. She had always trusted him and trusted him still. She was afraid to open her eyes as his voice washed over her like a warm shower. Afraid that if she did, she would see her sin and her shame. But how could it be? If Father Kirk was doing this to her, how could it be wrong. Could it be wrong?

“Open your eyes, Mary. Open your eyes and look at me,” he commanded.

Mary took a shuddering breath; then she opened both eyes, years of obedience ingrained in her convent life. Father Kirk was looking at her, his eyes searching her face and travelling up and down her naked body. She shivered slightly, not from cold but from exposure. This time she did not try to cover her nudity.

“Good, Mary,” he said. He tilted her face up to his and kissed her. His tongue slid readily into her waiting mouth. This aroused him. She was so open to him, not fighting him at all. He kissed her deeply, breathing in her breath, stealing it from her, literally taking her breath away. When she was pliant in his arms once again, he stroked his hand up and down her belly. He circled around her breasts until reaching the peak and pinching her stiff nipples. He nudged his hand between her thighs, insistent to claim the prize that waited there. Father Kirk felt the lust building again inside himself. His cock jumped and strained, waiting restlessly to be unleashed.

Her silken wetness greeted his warm hand and he began to rub her clitoris. This time with the intention of getting her on the verge of a climax. Rubbing, stroking and pinching her clitoris, Mary was soon writing on his lap like before. This time, she did not fight the rising heat of desire and gave in willingly. Her trim legs fell open, her submission causing Father Kirk to swell with lust, pride and power. Taking advantage of her open legs, he pulled and stretched her labia, rubbed and stroked her clitoris, finger-fucked her steaming vagina. Manipulating the tender virgin flesh between her innocent thighs, he brought her to the brink of orgasm again and again.

Mary moaned and begged with him. Her words and sounds meaningless noises but understandable just the same. When she was mindless with need, Father Kirk rose up from the couch with her in his arms. He then placed her on the couch; her head propped against the arm. He quickly spread her legs and knelt down between her thighs. Before she could protest, he had his tongue on her swollen, throbbing clitoris, licking and sucking at it like a baby at his mother’s teat. Her protests were bitten back before she could voice them as he inserted one finger, then two, into her tight vagina.

Mary gasped the teasing orgasm just out of reach as Father Kirk expertly used her. Moaning and half-sobbing, she felt the Father’s hot tongue licking her, sending unimaginable waves of pleasure rippling through her body. Her hands found his head and she kneaded his hair like a kitten.

Father Kirk was crazy with lust and finally allowed himself to act on it. Shedding only his outer robe, he pulled the inner robe aside exposing his raging member. The head was flaming red, a big mushroom shape. The shaft was thick and heavily veined terminating in heavy, cum-filled balls. It jumped and jerked with a life of its own. Not missing a beat, he continued to lick and suck Mary’s clitoris. It was so swollen and red and sensitive that Father Kirk knew this succulent woman child would orgasm soon.

Overcome, Father Kirk said huskily, “Mary, open your eyes.” He stood up and let her see his powerful cock, jutting proudly from heavy balls amid curls of thick hair. The terror in her eyes spurred him on. He quickly clamped a hand over her mouth and held her down. “Ah, Mary do not struggle now. This is still right and good. It is still holy, a union of man, made in God’s image, a woman made for man.” Warily he took his hand off her mouth and reached down to grasp his cock.

His cock transfixed Mary. She had never seen one before and his was huge and red and so hard looking. Her breath caught in her throat as she watched him begin to stroke his cock slowly. His big, warm hand on his cock aroused her. She remembered that same hand buried in her wetness, fingering her, stroking her. She was confused and scared but too aroused, too curious to prevent what happened next.

“Mary, grab your knees and pull them up, open yourself to me,” Father Kirk said. He stroked his cock, which swelled even larger as she obeyed him. It took everything he had not to moan when he saw her legs lift and spread for him, separating her labia and exposing her throbbing clitoris to his view. This delightful girl was a perfect choice, he thought. Then all thinking left him as he single-mindedly began the rape of Mary.

Mary watched as Father Kirk leaned over, one arm by her side supporting his weight above her. He was between her legs now and she felt the first nudges of his cock against her heated flesh.

Father Kirk wanted to ram his cock into her virgin sex, ripping her hymen from her and claiming her for him, for his Order. But instead he began to rub the head of his cock up and down her slit, letting her get use to the feel. He rubbed the head of is cock in her juices and ran it up and over, back and forth across her clitoris. He watched through hazy desire as she pulled her legs wider. He placed the velvety mushroom head against her clitoris and rubbed her there until he could feel her throbbing, see her bucking hips straining for him. Then, placing a thumb on her clitoris, he placed the tip of his cock right outside her vagina.

Mary gasped, realizing what would happen, what had to happen. This whole night had been building up to the moment slowly and she knew that she did not have the power, or desire to stop it. She almost stopped breathing, waiting.

Father Kirk was sweating from the effort to keep for violating her savagely, and slowly eased the head into her vagina. He watched the head push her labia in and pull them out until the head was all the way inside of her smoldering, silken furnace. He felt a rush as his cock bumped against the useless barrier blocking his entry. He began to work her clit with his thumb, the smooth silk of her wet sex, the virginal tightness of her vagina slowly breaking down his composure and patience. He steadily pushed against her hymen, at the same time fingering, rubbing, and pinching her clitoris until she was moaning loudly. All of a sudden she went rigid and then began bucking wildly. He gave a shout of triumph as he rammed his cock all the way into her tight tunnel, sheathing his entire manhood in her heat, ripping past her hymen like it was so much cotton candy.

Mary screamed in pain as her hymen ripped, but the crashing of her orgasm dulled the pain almost immediately. She could not stop the convulsive buck of her body or the spasming of her muscles as they sucked and gripped Father Kirk’s huge cock. Whimpering and moaning, she gripped his arms for purchase as he moved within her. Her vagina was sore and violated, but the beginnings of a deeper, scarier feeling began to emerge. Her legs wrapped around Father Kirk.

Father Kirk grunted, shoving his cock deep into Mary’s tightness, holding it there just savoring her velvet heat surrounding him. Her tightness was almost viselike, the grip on his cock almost painful. He began to rotate his hips, his cock mirroring his movements deep inside her. Feeling her body tense and her muscle milk him, he knew that she was approaching another orgasm. Confident, he let loose finally.

With her legs wrapped around him and her fingers digging into his arms, he hunched over her and began to piston into her; the coming release so desperate that he no longer cared about her feelings. He fucked her hard and slow and hard and fast. Pounding and pounding his thick cock into her tight wet vagina. Gripping her hips tightly, leaving bruises he lifted her to meet his thrusts.

Mary flopped like a rag doll impaled on his cock, but her clitoris was so tender, her vagina so stuffed that she could feel the climax building. It started slowly and then built more and more until she was screaming from the pleasure and need for release.

With a few more savage thrusts Father Kirk let loose and filled Mary with his sperm. His cock thrusting and jerking itself inside her; he could feel the hot sperm pulsing out of his thick cock in thick urgent wads.

Mary felt the Father’s cock jerking hard inside her and then felt the hot splash of his sperm. This sent her soaring and she moaned and screamed as her body danced on his cock, climaxing with him.

Father Kirk pulled out of her and rubbed the head of his glistening cock on her labia and clitoris, wiping himself off on her. With the rage of desire satiated for the moment, he was able to concentrate on her again. He pulled his robes together and sat down, pulling her onto his lap again. Holding her trembling body, he caressed her face and stroked her hair. He noticed that she was once again crying but let her cry this time. It was appropriate. She had given herself to God, to the Order. She would be theirs now. His tongue licked her salty neck, tasting her spent desire. She was soon limp in his arms as she slept. He laid her on the couch and covered her with a blanket.

Father Kirk stood and stretched long and hard. Bending his body this way and that to get out some of the tension. He glanced around at the sound of the privacy wall being slid aside. He smiled as Sister Purity, Father Flanigan and Father Jameson walked quietly into the room.

“She was magnificent,” whispered Sister Purity.

“A true blessing to the Order,” said Father Flanigan quietly.

Father Jameson stood there for a moment not saying anything. Then he murmured, “I am beginning to see I was truly guided when I took the post here at Our Holy Mother of Mercy.”

The others laughed quietly and glanced at the sleeping girl. Strolling over, Father Kirk gently slid the blanket down her sleeping form. The others crowded around and looked at her.

“Best to let her sleep, I’m sure tomorrow she will need another reminder in the gifts that God has bestowed on his human creatures,” said Father Kirk. With that, he covered her back up and they all left the room, locking the door behind them.

Mary stirred in her sleep and woke up briefly. She snuggled deeper into the blanket, feeling the material against her naked skin. She liked the feel. Tentatively, she allowed herself to caress her breast and closed her eyes. Biting her lips gently, she slid her hand down, cupping her moist sex. Her trembling finger slid along her slit then dipped into her vagina. Mary felt the sticky cum inside of her, brought her fingers to her lips and licked them. She smiled sleepily and snuggled back down into the blanket, her hand still covering her private center. Her meeting with Sister Purity in the morning was forgotten in the aftermath of new, tingling sensations.

SteamyChik
SteamyChik
325 Followers