A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 19

Story Info
Sharon's club of ex students is increased by one.
7.5k words
4.39
24.7k
8
0

Part 19 of the 42 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 19: Sharon's club of ex students is increased and a trip is planned.

This is the continuation of an email correspondence I had with a woman named Sharon Alderson. If you have not read the previous parts I suggest you go back and read from the beginning to get the full background. This conversation includes elements of wife swapping/sharing, incest, and group sex. If you don't approve of these behaviors and you still read on anyway then you are an idiot and I take great delight in knowing I've made you disgusted. Please leave me an anonymous note and let me know how well I've done.

Mar 03/30/09 5:57 PM

Sharon,

No sex for a week? Wow, that's really devious. It's obvious that Joe has thought about this stuff for a long time, way before that first party at Ron's place that started this all. I'll have to recalibrate my perversion rating up for him.

I think you are right about Joe's motivation, or at least part of it, for having you give Jeff a blowjob: your complete submission is his ultimate goal. In fact, I'm sure of it. I'm thinking that is a ways off yet though. I'm sure he still has quite a bit of "training" planned for you before he gets to his brother. By the time that happens, hopefully it will not be as difficult as you think it will be.

It sounds like you and your sister are close. Is she submissive like you? Does she have sexual experiences outside her marriage? So you "got it on" with your sister when you were teens; that's an interesting revelation. I think that sex with your brother-in-law and sister are probably in the plans. If I am excited about the idea of watching my wife and her sister "getting it on", then it's a dead lock that Joe is too. Now it's just a matter of figuring out how to make it happen. I wonder how Jeanne would feel about sharing Tommy and Scott with you? I know they would love it! You can bet Joe is thinking along the same lines.

It would not surprise me if Scott did take some pictures that first time when he watched you blow Tommy. Fortunately most cell phone cameras are pretty bad, so there's a good chance that if he did take any pictures you would not be recognizable in them, especially if you didn't see any flash. Those things are really shitty when the flash is turned off (some don't even have a flash). You might want to mention this to Joe since he could probably get Scott to admit it if he did indeed take pictures since Joe would want to see them. Yes, Joe would have copies then, but at least you'd know if they existed and how good/bad they are.

You have to know that they are not going to give up on this issue. I think the only way you can have any control is to get out in front of this issue and come to some sort of compromise that you can live with, even if there is some risk. You don't want them continuing to sneak pictures with their cell phones; it's just to easy to send those pictures too other people. Something like this:

1. Only Joe takes the pictures with his digital camera (may as well be good quality pictures)

2. Joe promises to keep the only copes of the files and not to give them to anybody else without your permission.

3. Joe promises to tell you who he shows any of the pictures to.

This does not stop Joe from showing the pictures to other people, but at least you will know who. That's actually pretty humiliating, so maybe it will excite you when he does that. It probably also means that you will be having sex with that person soon, so it would serve as a preview. Think about it.

The teacher thing is about role reversal as much as the taboo element. One of the biggest authorities in our lives as we grow up are teachers. Having ultimate power (sex) over a teacher is a powerful aphrodisiac, and not only for teens. You being a teacher is one of the things that attracted Joe to you and is one of the drivers of his dom/sub fantasies. So when you dress like a teacher for the boys it reinforces the fact that you were an authority figure over them and now they dominate you.

Your charming friend,

Paul.

Mar 03/30/09 10:21 PM

Sharon,

I was thinking about your last email where you said that giving Jeff a blow job would be the most humiliating thing you can think of. Well don't blink, but I have already thought of things that I think you would find even more humiliating and degrading. And as I've said many times, if I can think of it, so can Joe. So strap yourself in darling, because I think you have opened a real can of worms in regard to Joe's fantasies, and I don't think you can put them back now. If you need an example, just let me know.

I'm still trying to digest what you told me about your sister. If you told all that to Joe then I can pretty much guarantee that he will try to arrange something between you two. I know I'd give my left nut to watch my wife with her sister. I'd like to know a little more about Jeanne, like is she older or younger than you? How old were you when you "messed around" with her? Was it just experimentation, or was there more to it? I ask because you two seen unusually close, even for sisters. Do either of you consider yourselves to be bisexual? Have you or to your knowledge, Jeanne, had sexual contact with any other woman/women?

Well, it's late and I still have a few other things to do, so I'll send this along now.

Your friend, sexual adviser, adventure scenario writer, and all-round good egg,

Paul.

Mar 03/31/09 4:43 AM

Hi Paul,

Tommy did come over this morning. No Scott today. One of the reasons Tommy wanted me dressed as a teacher was because of one of his fantasies. I asked him why he liked seeing me in teacher clothes. He said it reminds him of when I was his teacher and how much he wanted to 'fuck" me then. He said he used to sit in my class and fantasize about what I looked like under my clothes. Then he said at night he would often "jack off" while imagining me keeping him after class and doing a slow strip for him. I thought that was strange but it was probably normal for a teenaged boy.

I mentioned to Tommy that I had missed seeing him and Scott. Tommy said, "That is because you're a horny bitch. You missed getting fucked, didn't you?"

Then he asked, "Do you really like sucking cock?"

I lowered my head as if embarrassed and said, "Yes."

Then I asked, "Would you like for me to do that for you now?"

Tommy answered, "I'll tell you when I'm ready."

I answered, "As you wish."

Tommy got a big smile and commented, "You're right. It is as I wish isn't it?"

I answered softly, "Yes."

Tommy seemed to be in no hurry to do anything. I thought he would be all over me after not seeing or talking to me for a week. I asked him if he would like me to take my clothes off.

He answered, "Not now." Then he said that he may just "fuck" me with my clothes on and added that it would be more like "fucking his teacher".

Tommy then said, "Would you still like to suck me off?"

I said, "Yes."

He told me that he hasn't "jacked off" or anything because he wanted a "big load" for me. He asked if his cum tasted good. I told him that I liked it.

Then he said, "Go ahead bitch, take it out and do your thing."

I knelt down and opened his jeans. I was just going to take it out but he yelled saying, "Pull them down you stupid cunt."

I pulled his jeans and underwear down to his ankles while he just sat there and offered no help. Then he put his head back in the chair and said, "Make it good bitch."

I took my time in an effort to give him one of my best blow jobs. By the time he was ready to cum, I was so horny I could hardly stand it. Then he got off in my mouth. Once he was completely done, he stood up and ordered me to fix his pants. I pulled his underwear and jeans back up and fastened the zipper and belt. Then to my complete surprise, he said "I'm done with you for now bitch."

He turned and went out the door. He was driving a car so I assumed he had borrowed it to come over and had to get it back.

Giving a blow job always makes me extremely horny and this was no exception. I needed sex and Tommy was gone. I waited for Tommy to call me but he didn't. I called Scott's cell but got voice mail. As a last resort I called Joe and told him about Tommy getting a blow job and leaving. He seemed proud of Tommy. I wanted him to come home for a quickie but he turned me down too.

I refused to masturbate and simply remained horny. When Joe came home he did the same thing Tommy did. He let me blow him but that was all. He suggested that I try begging Tommy to "fuck" me. I will in the morning.

Sharon

Mar 03/31/09 5:59 AM

Sharon,

Joe and Tommy are playing a game called "How horny can we get Sharon?" I'm pretty sure they are planning something, probably something that Joe thinks you might refuse to do unless you are starved for sex and consumed with lust. He is pushing boundaries and trying to break down another (imagined?) inhibition. Personally I can't wait to find out what it is. I'll go out on a limb here. My top guesses in most probable to least are: anal sex (remember Tommy promised to make you beg to be fucked in the ass), pictures, or more public exhibitionism.

Paul.

Mar 03/31/09 6:20 AM

Neither Jeanne nor myself consider ourselves to be bi-sexual. What happened when we were teens was more sexual exploration by both of us. A few years ago the kissing thing began as just being silly but we were apparently both in a horny mood and it got a little carried away.

I've never asked her if she ever did anything with another woman but I will ask. It is possible but I doubt it.

You asked if Jeanne has had affairs and the answer is yes. She is a lot more forward and outgoing then I ever was. She actually had sex with another guy the night before she got married. Jeanne has always been the type that if she wants to do something, she does it. Where I was always the quiet and shy type, Jeanne never was.

Joe is also very outgoing and a lot of people think Jeanne and I married the wrong husbands because Joe and Jeanne seem more alike. We have talked about swapping partners a couple of times. I never thought it was serious but once it was. Joe was going to Atlantic City for a trade show and Jeanne wanted to go. I didn't really want to go and was working full time so it would be difficult. The four of us were out for dinner together and Jeanne seriously suggested that she go with Joe and I could stay with Dick. Everyone seemed to be in favor of it but I had my reservations. Sex was never mentioned, it was more like assumed. They were so serious that two days before Joe was scheduled to go, Jeanne called me to ask if she should start packing. I ended up going with Joe. If I hadn't, Jeanne was. In my opinion, I think Dick was the most disappointed of everyone.

You are correct that Jeanne and I have always been close. She is taller then me, out weighs me by 30 pounds and reminds me all of the time that she is a full cup size bigger. The other difference is that I don't talk much about my sex life with her. She doesn't know what is happening now and I doubt I'll tell her. On the other hand, Jeanne enjoys telling me in detail about her sexual exploits. It is almost like bragging.

You are probably right that Joe would like to see Jeanne and I have sex. That is very unlikely. Jeanne is the type that wouldn't do something like that for any other reason then her own pleasure. She would never do it because it would please Joe or Dick. I would, she wouldn't. If anything ever is going to happen there it will be an overnight partner swap. I've always thought that was very likely.

If you want to know more about Jeanne, just ask.

You mentioned that you have all ready thought of things even more humiliating and degrading then giving a blow job to Jeff. You said that if you thought of them, Joe probably has too. That has me curious. Can you give me a few examples?

Sharon

Mar 03/31/09 4:57 PM

Sharon,

Thanks for telling me about Jeanne. I think she and Dick will figure in at least some sort of swap in the future. From the sounds of it, she might like dominating you too and Joe would definitely try to recruit her if he can, but probably not until sometime down the road a bit.

I figured you would ask for some examples of things that you would find more humiliating and degrading than giving Jeff a blow job. Well, on the milder range of things, how about having to beg him to let you suck him off? You wouldn't do it? Maybe, but that would be more humiliating. On the other end of the scale, how about this: Joe "gives" you to Jeff for an entire evening, sundown to sunrise. You are to please Jeff in any way he wishes like a good submissive slut, no matter how perverted. There would be minimal rules to protect you from injury or any situations that might result in problems with your job. Other than that there would be no limits except Jeff's imagination. Between those two extremes there are many other possibilities. Want to hear more?

Paul.

Mar 03/31/09 8:42 PM

Paul,

You should have picked a more solid limb to go out on. Nothing happened that was even remotely like the scenario you suggested. Tommy has only mentioned anal sex once or twice and I believe it was with Joe's prompting. I've never asked him but I'm pretty certain that he has never done that before. He will probably want to try that sometime down the road but right now he is having too much fun with the rest of my body.

I called Tommy this morning after giving him plenty of time to call me. I waited until 11:00. I asked him if he would like to stop over for some "fun".

His answer was, "You mean you want to fuck?"

I answered, "Well, yes."

He then told me that if I wanted his "dick" I would have to "come get it". He wanted me to go to his house.

Tommy knows that I consider that very risky and not a necessary risk. I tried talking him into just coming to my house and even offered to pick him up. He said that if he felt he needed a "quick fuck", he would visit me but since it was me who needed it, I would have to go to him. He confirmed that he was home alone but added that he wasn't even sure how long he would be because he had some other plans. This new twist blind sided me and I told him I would call him right back. I needed a few minutes to think about it. I did want the sex but the risk factor was high. It would be nearly impossible for me to explain why I was at his house if someone saw me or worse yet, one of his parents came home.

I thought about it for nearly an hour and even considered calling Joe for advise. I didn't because for some reason I was certain Joe was somehow involved in the way Tommy was suddenly acting. He wouldn't admit it but I know for a fact that a horny young man should be jumping at the chance to have sex with me. It was uncharacteristic of him not to. Instead, Tommy was clearly trying to exercise control over me and it was working. Maybe it was because I was so horny but it kind of turned me on to have him taking control.

I called him back and said I would go to his house. I could almost see him smiling through the phone. Then he threw another twist into it. He said "Wear a coat and nothing else."

I hesitated before saying, "If that is what you want."

A half an hour later, I was standing nervously at his door wearing a knee length leather coat and nothing else but heels. I feel sure that he left me standing there longer then he needed to but then again maybe it was because I was so nervous.

Tommy opened the door and I walked in. The first thing he said was, "Take your coat off."

I did and laid it over a chair in his living room. All Tommy was wearing was sweat pants and he plopped on the couch and I sat next to him. I immediately started kissing him and feeling him through his sweats. I was so horny. After a long kiss, Tommy pulled back and simply said, "Suck it."

I answered, "Sure Tommy. Anything you want but I really need you inside me."

As though he didn't hear me he repeated, "Suck it."

I pulled down his sweats and took him into my mouth. After a little while, I raised my head and asked Tommy if we could go to his bedroom.

He said, "You really want to get fucked, don't you?"

I answered, "Yes."

He was looking for me to say something so I said it, "I want you to fuck me Tommy."

He said, "Maybe later," and pushed my head back down.

He got off a minute later in my mouth. I stayed on it trying to keep him hard. He called me a horny slut who couldn't get enough of his cock. Tommy pulled my head away and hit me with the biggest surprise of the day. He said that he wanted to "fuck" me but a friend of his was due to stop by.

I immediately asked, "Scott?"

He said no, it was a guy he worked with. Tommy told me that if he was "fucking me" when his buddy showed up, he would probably want some too. He told me that if I wanted it then I would have to take that chance. It was up to me. I could leave or take a chance that his friend would arrive and have sex with me too. Tommy made it clear that if his friend came and I was still there, I would have to do them both.

I told Tommy that I was willing to take the chance and we went to his bedroom. Tommy got on top. It was clear to me that he was out to only please himself because he wasn't showing any concern about my pleasure. I didn't care. It felt good anyway. I had one strong orgasm and was building to another when he finished. When he was done, he immediately got off of me and rolled onto his back. Like you suggested might happen, he said, "Clean me up."

I did as I was told.

Then Tommy told me he was done and for me to put my coat on and leave. I was still very horny when I left his house. I wanted to ask about Scott since I haven't seen him lately but never got the chance.

Sharon

Mar 03/31/09 9:29 PM

Sharon,

I climbed a lot of trees when I was a boy, so I'm used to falling out of them. I knew from the beginning that there was very little chance that I would get very close. It was a fun diversion over lunch, though.

I have to admit that I don't know what Joe is up to. I know he is testing you, but for what, I'm not sure. Perhaps the test itself is the point. Maybe he is just trying to see how far you'll go if you are horny enough. I have to admit that it was very exciting thinking that Tommy may have been setting you up to have sex with another one of his friends. I don't think Tommy actually had a friend coming over, he just said that to see if you would stay anyway. Is Joe leading up to bringing in another boy on the GB list? That would also explain why Scott has been absent lately - he passed the tryout and now it's time for the next one. A reasonable theory, but is it correct?

It's also possible that this is all part of Joe's plan to train Tommy to be more dominant the way he always fantasized. He has removed Scott from the equation temporarily to make it easier for Tommy to do what he needs to do without complications. Think about it: if you had Scott available, you would not be so desperate to please Tommy, which is what Joe wants right now. That's another theory anyway.

Joe is the puppet master in this drama and he is playing it close to the vest for the moment, so we'll both have to wait and see what he does next. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Paul.

Apr 04/01/09 6:22 PM

Sharon,

The more I think about it, the more convinced I become that Joe has changed from simply wanting to see and hear about you having sex with other men, to trying to train you to be as sexually submissive as possible. I think he is also working on making you into the sex starved slut that he told the boys you were and he has fantasized about. There's also evidence that he wants you to be a bit less passive as well.

To accomplish this Joe cut you off from all the extra sex you had been getting lately to make you as horny and desperate for sex as possible. But this approach has it's risks. Since the more sex you get, the more you want, the opposite may be true as well.

12