Alexis and Tyler

Story Info
Alexis meets Tyler.
4.9k words
4.3
30k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis Porter glanced at her watch as her sweating, gasping husband rolled off her. Ninety seconds, she mused. He must've been *really* turned on, she thought sarcastically.

Her husband, Les, lay beside her on his back, quite pleased with his performance. Les fancied himself quite the stud in bed, all evidence to the contrary.

Les, thought Alexis. What a perfect name for him. 50 years old. 5' 6", 230 pounds, none of which was muscle. He was, as David Letterman once famously described Terry Forster, a "fat tub of goo." Add to that his balding head and double chin. To top (or bottom) it off, his penis was barely 3" when erect.

How did I wind up with him? thought Alexis, though she knew the answer. She considered herself. 43 years old. Body long and lean at 5' 11" and 125 pounds. When she wore heels—and she almost always wore heels—she was at least eight inches taller than Les. She had long brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. She had a tight 32A/B-23-32 body, of which her rock-hard ass and toned stomach were probably her best features.

She had met Les while she was working as a waitress in an upscale restaurant. She had just gotten out of a horrible 15-year marriage to a man who was emotionally (and, at times, physically) abusive. He constantly berated her, telling her that she had the chest of a 12 year-old boy. Les was kind and didn't demand anything of her. At 42, he was not quite the balding slob he was at 50. His parents had left him $100 million and he made a good living in the family industries.

Alexis had been in therapy for almost 10 years to come to terms with her abusive ex-husband and restore her fragile self-esteem. While she had made great strides, she was still timid and her confidence was still easily shaken.

All in all, not a bad life, Alexis thought. She had great friends, lived on a gorgeous estate, worked out regularly, and read voraciously. Not a bad life, she thought, except for her sexual frustration.

Les's voice cut through her thoughts.

"Huh?" she said.

"I asked what you did today," said Les.

"Oh—I went with Marian and her boyfriend to see her boyfriend's brother's high school soccer game."

"Well, that's...hold on—how old is Marian's boyfriend?"

"Andy? He's 25."

"And Marian's 47," said Les. "Well, knowing Marian, I guess that stands to reason. Hooks up with some young dope still living in his parents' basement. Tell me, does she pick him up for their dates?"

Les had never liked Marian, probably due to her open contempt for him.

"It's not like that, Les," replied Alexis. "Andy and his brother's—his name is Tyler—parents died in a car crash four years ago. Andy was 21; Tyler was just 14. The state wanted to put Tyler in foster care, but Andy sued the state and became Tyler's guardian. He makes a good living in sales. That kid had to grow up quick. He's no ordinary 25 year-old."

As much as Alexis admired Andy—a good-looking, well-built kid (with, if Marian could be believed, a 7.5" cock)—she had thought of little beside Tyler since she had gotten home from the game. An 18 year-old high school senior, his baggy soccer shorts couldn't conceal what appeared to be a VERY impressive cock. And when he peeled off his jersey after the game—good Lord. He was listed as 6' 3" and 170 pounds in the game program, and not one of those 170 pounds was fat. He was fucking ripped. He had not a six-pack, thought Alexis, but an eight-pack, for fuck's sake. Thoughts of Tyler were with her as she drifted off to sleep.

Marian called Alexis a couple of days later.

"Hey, you," she said. "Listen, Andy is taking me to another of Tyler's games. Do you want to come?"

"I don't know," said Alexis. "I'm not much of a soccer fan."

"Who said anything about soccer? I'm glad I'm the only one who noticed, because you wouldn't have believed the look on your face when Tyler took off his shirt."

Alexis blushed, glad that Marian couldn't see her. "Marian, he's an 18 year-old kid. I'm old enough to be his mother. Beside that..."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," interrupted Marian. "He's an 18 year-old kid with the body of a Greek god. You're just lucky that I've got my own boytoy. Honey, there is *nothing* like sex with a young guy. Firm bodies, hard cocks that can go for days...can you say the same thing about your husband?"

"OK, OK," said Alexis. "I'll go. But nothing's gonna happen with this kid. Even if *I* were interested, I very much doubt that *he* would be. I'll pick you up at 3:00."

Marian, Alexis smiled to herself. She was either the best or worst part of Alexis. Alexis headed upstairs to change.

"What to wear?" Alexis asked herself. "Casual, understated, with a hint of sexiness," she decided. She pulled out a faded pair of Levis that molded themselves to her long legs and perfect ass. Underneath, a silk thong. A red silk top that, despite its casual appearance, cost close to $250. The V-neck showed just a hint of cleavage. Alexis decided to forego a bra; her breasts were still firm enough (and small enough, she thought, a bit ruefully) that she didn't need one. She pulled on suede ankle boots and daubed a small amount of perfume behind her ears and in her cleavage. "This is crazy," she thought as she checked herself in the mirror one last time and headed down the stairs.

During the drive to Marian's house, Alexis's mind was churning with conflicting thoughts. *Would* he be interested in me? No, that's crazy—you're old enough to be his mother. Surely he must have scores of lithe, nubile girls after him. On the other hand, she thought, I've got a sexiness that only comes with maturity. I'm a lot more experienced than those teenagers as well. But...aw, fuck it, she thought as she pulled into Marian's driveway.

She almost burst out laughing when Marian came down the front stairs of her house. While Alexis had gone for casual and understated, there was *nothing* understated about Marian, sartorially or otherwise. Marian was 5' 6" tall and weighed 125 pounds. Her 34C-24-35 body had curves in all the right places. While Alexis was a long, lean hardbody, there was something softer about Marian. Her brown hair was its usual mass of curls and waves, and was set off by her piercing green eyes. She was wearing...Alexis couldn't believe this, but knowing Marian, she probably should've...she was wearing a plunging neck, silver, glittery cocktail dress. It clung to every curve and ended WAY above mid-thigh. Her heels were at least 5 inches high. She was wearing this outfit...to a high school soccer game.

"Hey, Lex," she said, climbing into the car (which, given her outfit, was a sight in itself). She gave Alexis a kiss on the cheek.

"Marian...Marian," Alexis sputtered.

"Yeah?" Marian replied casually.

Alexis didn't know where to start, so she didn't. With Marian, it would've been futile, anyway. She backed out of the driveway. "So is Andy going to meet us there?" Alexis asked.

"Yeah—he's got sales calls all afternoon. He may be a bit late."

The drive passed quickly and Alexis wheeled her $110,000 Porsche Cayenne Turbo into the high school parking lot. Although they lived in an affluent suburb and there were plenty of Lexuses, Mercedes, and Range Rovers in the lot, Alexis's Porsche still drew stares. Or perhaps the stares were for the two women who got out of it.

They were making their way to the entrance when Marian grabbed Alexis's arm. "Ooh—there's Andy" she breathed. "Isn't he gorgeous?"

Not as gorgeous as his little brother, Alexis thought, though "little" only in age, she mentally added. Tyler had at least three inches on Andy in height, and Alexis was pretty sure a couple of inches advantage in another area as well.

As they made their way into the stands, men and boys alike openly gawked. Most were staring at Marian in her outrageous outfit, but Alexis received her share of appreciative stares as well.

The game passed quickly. Alexis couldn't keep her eyes of off Tyler. He dominated the game from his midfield position and scored what proved to be the winning goal—a free kick from 35 yards out. He actually "Ben(t) It Like Beckham."

All of which meant less than nothing to Alexis. She knew nothing about soccer and didn't care. What she did care about was Tyler's tight little ass and the bulge in his shorts, both of which were on display for almost an hour and a half.

Andy led Marian and Alexis down to the field as the game ended. Tyler jogged over, pulling off his jersey as he did so. Alexis silently gasped, again taking in his smooth, toned body. That eight-pack, she sighed. I'd love to lick every rippling muscle, she thought.

"Hey, bro—nice game" said Andy.

"Thanks—felt good. Hey, Marian," Tyler replied.

"Hi, honey. Tyler, I'd like you to meet my best friend, Alexis."

Tyler turned to Alexis. Up close, he was even more gorgeous. Piercing blue eyes, long blond hair, chiseled jaw, sharp cheekbones, and perfect white teeth. Alexis felt her body tingling. When he shook her hand, her body actually thrummed.

"Hi, Alexis, nice to meet you. Thanks for coming out—did you like the game?" Tyler asked.

"Well, I don't know much about soccer, but you were absolutely great out there. Simply...stunning. You were beaut..." Alexis broke off, blushing furiously. "IDIOT," she silently screamed.

Tyler just gave her a crooked grin. "Bro," he said to Andy, "I starving. Can we go get something to eat?"

Before Andy could answer, a portly sweaty man approached them. "My headmaster," Tyler said.

"Mr. Hutchison," the man said, "as you know, you are required to turn in a 500-word essay tomorrow on one of the topics we have discussed this week. It would behoove you not to spend your time amongst..." he trailed off as he looked at Marian with disdain.

"With my brother and friends?" Tyler asked with a mix of amusement and contempt in his voice.

"I would advise you not to take that tone with me, Mr. Hutchison," the headmaster continued. "You are on a scholarship here, and that could easily be revoked."

"And I could just as easily get another at St. Sebastian's," Tyler shot back. "They recruited me just as hard as you did. Now, look, Sir,--'Sir' sounding something like 'Shithead'—I suppose that, technically, since we're on school grounds, you're in your official capacity right now. But school isn't in session, and the game's over, so one could argue that I'm off the clock as far as you're concerned. So I'll thank you for reminding me of my school obligations and ask that you excuse yourself so I can take a shower and my friends be released from listening to this."

The headmaster's face turned red as he sputtered, turned, and walked off. Tyler turned to Andy, Marian, and Alexis, the latter two who were looking at him with something close to awe.

"Where were? Oh, yeah, dinner. What say, bro?"

Marian interjected, "Andy was going to take me to dinner, Tyler, but you're welcome to come. Perhaps Alexis will join us so you don't feel like a third wheel and we can all get to know each other better."

Alexis blushed again. How did she not see this coming? With Marian, she should've expected it. "I...I'll come, if it's OK with everyone," she said.

"Of course it is," said Marian airily.

"All right, but I should call my husband," said Alexis. "Marian, will you come with me to the car so I get my phone?"

"Uh, sure," said Marian, "but about the car...Andy's car's back seat is full of every kind of sports crap and sales stuff you can imagine. I'm always trying to get him to clean it out, aren't I, lover? Alexis, can you drive?"

Gritting her teeth, Alexis nodded. "OK, boys, meet us at Alexis's car, will you? Give us about fifteen minutes?"

Tyler, who had been watching all this with a bemused smile, said "Sure. I've gotta shower and change." Andy chimed in, "Yeah, and I can make some sales calls."

Tyler jogged off toward the locker room, giving Alexis a look at his smooth, supple back and tight little ass. Andy wandered off toward his car. Alexis grabbed Marian's arm and started walking her toward the Porsche.

"You BITCH!" Alexis exploded. "How could you do that to me? I didn't plan on this! Forcing that poor kid into coming along with..."

"Babe, Babe, Babe," Marian interjected. "The heat between you two was obvious, and not just to me, who you've known for over twenty years."

"BullSHIT," hissed Alexis. "He doesn't want to hang out with some woman 25-fucking-years older than he is."

"Yeah, he does," countered Marian, "and I'll tell you why. I've seen the look that Tyler gets on his face when he's interested in something. Andy does the same thing. And, baby, he was giving you "the look" with more intensity than I've ever seen."

"All right—dinner. We'll see," said Alexis, as she picked up her phone to call her husband.

"Hi, honey," she said, rolling her eyes at Marian. "Hey, listen—Marian, Andy, and Tyler have invited me out to dinner with them. I'll be home in a couple of hours. What? What about you? I don't know. Order a pizza. Or a bucket of chicken. Or both. Yeah, yeah—see you later."

"Jesus, what an asshole," Alexis said as she snapped the phone shut.

"Forget it, honey—here come the boys," Marian said. "Loosen up and have some fun."

When Andy and Tyler arrived, Andy climbed into the back seat. Tyler went to join him, but Marian intercepted him. "No, honey—I'll sit in the back. You should really get the full experience of riding in a $110,000 vehicle," disregarding the daggers that Alexis shot her. The conversation in the car on the way to the restaurant was mainly about the soccer game which, of course, Alexis couldn't follow. She doubted she could've followed it anyway, so distracted was she by the proximity of the young Adonis sitting next to her. He was wearing a collarless button-down shirt and khaki cargo shorts. The shorts could not hide the massive cock running down his thigh.

About ten minutes before they reached the restaurant, Andy reached into his bag and pulled out a laptop. Firing it up, he handed it to Marian. "Marian, do you mind?"

"What, honey?"

"He wants his 500-word essay, he'll get his 500-word essay." With that, he began dictating, shocking Alexis with his intelligence and erudition. He was quoting from works that even she hadn't read, complete with citations. His arguments were concise and unassailable. Once again, Alexis found herself looking at him with awe.

They pulled into the restaurant's parking lot, which was more of a sports bar. They were seated in a both, where, naturally, Andy and Marian sat on one side, forcing Alexis and Tyler into the other. When the waitress appeared, Marian and Alexis ordered Cosmos, and Andy and Tyler a beer. Even though Tyler was underage, the waitress took a long look at him, up and down his body, and told he could have *anything* he liked.

Next to him, Alexis stiffened. Is this jealousy I'm feeling? she wondered. I knew it—he wouldn't be interested in me. No, he'll go for the 21 year-old waitress with the blonde hair and big tits. The one who would buy him beer. *I'd* buy him beer. That'd be the only way I could compete.

The next two hours passed quickly. Alexis, helped along with her cosmo and two glasses of wine, began to relax and enjoy herself. She discovered that, like his brother, Tyler was mature beyond his years. He was confident, intelligent and funny. Best of all, he didn't just talk about himself—he asked Alexis about herself and really seemed to take an interest in her responses.

"Oh, shit—9:30," said Tyler. "I've got some reading to do for tomorrow."

"What are you reading?" asked Alexis.

"Well, I'm taking this class called 'The Law as Literature' and we're reading this excerpt from a book that Felix Frankfurter wrote about Sacco and Vanzetti. It's kind of interesting. What happens is..."

"I've read it," said Alexis.

"You've read it?"

"Umm...yeah. But the whole book. Tell me, what do you think of it?"

"Well, I don't have any legal training, obviously, so..."

"But you don't need to!" Alexis interjected. "That's the point! Frankfurter wrote it so that ordinary people could understand just how big a miscarriage of justice that case was. See..." and the two were locked in discussion for the next fifteen minutes. Tyler hadn't finished it, so he could only speak about the part he'd read, but Alexis was again struck by how intelligent and articulate he was.

"Uh, guys," said Marian, "We really should get going."

As much as Alexis would've liked to continue her discussion with Tyler, she could see that Marian and Andy were bored out of their minds. Alexis had determined that, for all of his maturity, Andy wasn't particularly bright and Marian, though no dummy, was...Marian. She had her hand in Andy's lap and Alexis could see that it wasn't just lying there—she was stroking him through his pants.

Alexis picked up the check after a couple of insincere protests from Marian and Andy. As they were driving back to pick up Andy's car in the high school parking lot, Alexis and Tyler continued their discussion while Marian and Andy made out in the backseat like a couple of teenagers. "*Andy's* the older brother?" Alexis thought.

She pulled up next to Andy's car. "Um, Alexis...," said Marian.

"Here we go," thought Alexis. "What?" she asked her friend.

"Andy wants to take me dancing. Could you give Tyler a ride home?"

Shit, shit, and shit, thought Alexis. Leave me alone with this hunk, wanting him so badly, and be rejected?

"Pleeeease?" Marian whined.

"OK," sighed Alexis, as Andy and Marian scrambled out of the car. "Bro," said Andy, "don't wait up."

"Jesus," said Tyler, "sometimes I feel like *he's* the one in high school."

Alexis burst out laughing as she started the car. "What?" asked Tyler.

"I've been thinking the exact same thing," replied Alexis.

The ride was mostly silent as Alexis made her way to the townhouse that Andy and Tyler shared. She pulled up to the curb outside and shifted into park. She looked bashfully at Tyler. "I...I had a really nice time tonight," she said softly.

"So did I," said Tyler, as he pulled her to him and kissed her softly. Alex melted in his arms.

"Tyler...Tyler," she protested feebly. "I'm married. I can't..."

"You can and you will," Tyler replied with a hint of command in his voice. He kissed her again, more forcefully. "I want to see you again. Tomorrow's Friday. Andy and Marian are going away for the weekend. I want you to come over for dinner."

"But, Tyler...I..."

"Seven o'clock. I'll see you then." Tyler kissed her again, got out of the car, and walked up the steps to his house. Alexis watched his ass flex with each stride. Then she sat motionless for almost ten minutes, her head in a whirl. Tyler's kisses felt like heaven. He seemed interested in her. Could he actually want her? What would she tell Les?

Fuck it, she thought, and fuck Les. She'd spent the last ten years of her life sexually frustrated and unsure of her desirability. If this young god wanted her, she'd take it just as far as he wanted.

When she got home she came upon Les with a hangdog look on his face. "Why are you so late, honey? I was getting worried," Les whined. "I thought that you and I could maybe fool around a little."

Alexis took a look at Les and almost laughed out loud. God, you are a pathetic little man. A short, fat, pathetic little man with a three-inch...it doesn't even deserve to be called a cock. A three-inch pee-pee. You should've seen the stud I was with all night.

"Sorry, Les, but I'm tired and I'm going to bed. I've got a big day tomorrow." Bigger than you know, she thought wickedly.

After a restless night of sleep, Alexis was busy the next day. Gym, spa, salon, and, most importantly, shopping for a new outfit. She had told Les that she was meeting with the board of one the various charities she volunteered for, so it couldn't be overtly sexy. She decided she'd go with what seemed to work before—casual, understated, with a hint of sexiness. She settled on a beige linen suit and paired it with a silk t-shirt with a scoop neck that showed a hint of cleavage. No bra and a silk thong. Les whistled as she descended the stairs. "Baby, you look sensational," he said. "If we had time..." We could have all the time in the world, thought Alexis, and you still wouldn't be getting any tonight. Tonight I either get fucked by a gorgeous young stud or not at all.

12