All Women want a Gang Bang

Story Info
They just don't all admit it outside their fantasies.
1.7k words
3.83
88.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Master sits comfortably in his chair somewhere behind me. I am strapped to the table. It feels cool against my bare back. I have been fully prepared. My legs are held spread and strapped in by the stirrups. My pussy and ass are spread and accessible. My hands lay at my sides but are not tied down. My upper body is free to move and my head is unrestrained. My lips are glossed a pretty shade of slut red. My hair is brushed until it glistens as it sits like a halo around my head on the table. My nipples are as hard as rock and pointing at the ceiling above me. I have been completely shaved and waved smooth from the neck down. My hair on or under my arms. No hair between my legs or around my asshole. No hair on my legs.

My Master has given me two enemas to make sure my asshole is completely clean. He has also fully stretched me using a large dildo. He has fully lubed my asshole and pushed a great deal of lubricant into my anus. Being a loving Master he also lubed my cunt, but I am wet anyway. My heart is beating hard in my chest. I am ready and soon the guests will arrive.

I have been instructed not to speak at all. Moaning, screaming, crying, grunting, panting is all acceptable. Master never told me how many guests there would be. I know it won't be a simple number like five. I suspect it will be upwards of fifteen. I feel a pang of fear mixed with my extreme excitement. I trust my Master that he will look out for me if it becomes too much.

There is a knock at the door. My Master calls for them to come in. I lay there on the table like a Thanksgiving turkey. I watch between my legs as they file in. I count them - one...two....three... I take a deep breath.

Nine...ten....eleven....More. Finally when my count reaches twenty the stream of men stops. I look at them all and they're all staring steadily at me.

I almost want to cry. Twenty? He wants me to take twenty men? I know I can't do this. It's going to be too much. Tears fill my eyes. I am just a fuck toy to all these men. I am not a person. They don't care about me, they only care about pleasuring their cocks using me. I am a cum dumpster to each and every one of them.

"Gentlemen! Welcome..." My Master says. I can tell he has stood and is somewhere close to my head. I don't dare try to look back at him.

"This is your cunt to use for the next several hours. You will continue to use her until you have all had your fill - unless I call a stop to the festivities. Even if the whore on the table says enough, you don't stop. I decide when she has had enough. Understood?"

There was a rumble from the men. I watched some shuffle uncomfortably. My Master chuckled.

"You need not worry. She wants this, but just to make sure we are all on the same page let's all clarify."

My Master came up next to me. He placed his hand on my face. "My dearest cunt, do you wish to be used by all of these men? You may speak."

I glanced down at them between my legs. "Yes, Master." My voice shook.

"Do you trust me to decide when you have had enough cock?"

"Yes, Master."

He turned back toward the men. "There you have it. So, is that portion understood?"

The men all readily agreed now. "Now, to be clear on both sides. You have all provided STD testing and you are all clean. My pet and I have also supplied you with proof we are clean as well. We have also provided proof that my pet is in birth control. So, no protection will be used today. If you are not ok with that please leave now."

I watched the men. No one left. "Are you okay with that, Cunt?"

"Yes, Master."

"Gentlemen, take your clothes off and use this Cunt! Her pussy, ass, mouth, and hands are fully at your service. Cum anywhere you wish. Enjoy!"

I barely suppressed a cry. My Master moved back to his chair. I couldn't see him but I was sure he also removed his clothing. He wouldn't use me while the men did, but he would surely stroke his massive cock while enjoying what I was about to go through for the next several hours.

Once again I looked between my legs at all the men as they hurriedly stripped off all their clothing. I see one after the other bring they hard and semi hard cocks into view. So many cocks! all different sizes and shapes. The men are of all different backgrounds. I am still scared but the slut in me feels her cunt start to throb and leak cream. They almost all immediately start to stroke themselves while looking between my legs. I feel like pray.

Finally one of the biggest cocks gets brave and approaches. He's a tall back man with a very large hard cock. I send a silent call out that he plans to use my cunt and not my asshole. I feel the thick head poke into the folds of my pussy and then in no time he plunges deep into me, right to the hilt. I gasp in shock. I am suddenly so full it hurt. Before he can even start a rhythm I find a cock being brought to my mouth. I turn my head to accept it. It is slid deep immediately and I gag.

My hands are lifted and wrapped around two more cocks. It has officially started. I am impaled on a cock, sucking a cock and stroking two more all at the same time. The other men circle like predators waiting their turn. I work hard on sucking the cock in my mouth and stroking the cocks in my hands. Between my legs I can only take one he is giving me. It hurts and feels good every single time he plunges deep.

Finally, the big cock inside my cunt goes as deep as possible and fills me with a huge load. I hear the big man grunt with his release. "Uh....take all that cum you fucking cunt!"

He moves away and another takes his place. I can't look down since my mouth is still sucking cock. I think the man in my mouth is close to cumming. I will swallow my first load. One of the men using my hands pulls back and then moments later I feel hot cum erupt all over my belly and tits. Almost instantly the one in my mouth goes off and hot jism shoots down my throat.

"Swallow it you dirty whore!"

The man still using my hand changes places and puts his cock in my mouth now. My hands become filled with new cocks. The man between my legs explodes another load into my cunt. They're all calling me names like whore, cunt, slut, cum dump, bitch. Another man steps up between my spread whore legs. He roughly shoves a finger into my asshole, then pulls it out and replaces it with his huge cock. I cry around the cock in my mouth. There is no mercy for me though. He is going to fuck my asshole without any gentleness.

My body bounces with the hard thrusts up my asshole. It hurt and I am crying in earnest now. However, I also know given the option I would not stop what is happening. The cock in my mouth pulls out suddenly and explodes all over my face. I feel the hot cum splash all over my face. It will stay there exactly where it lands. No one will clean me up.

My hands are sticky with cum now too and more has landed on my stomach and tits. The man reaming my asshole finally cries out loudly and dumps a full load into my intestines. My ass steadily gets used for the next several cocks, before someone finally uses my gaping cunt again. I swallow load after load as well. Some don't last long at all before they are pumping cum down my throat.

Cock after cock uses my now surely gaping asshole and my cunt. I feel stretched and used. I have had several orgasms from the rough use. My body, hands and face are covered in cum. I can feel so much cum leaking from my pussy and asshole.

"Gentlemen, do you wish for a break and to freshen up before another go?" My Master interjects.

I hear the men mumble in agreement. The whole room smells of cunt and cum. I know what is coming. There is refreshments in the kitchen and two washrooms that you may use to clean up in. Relax in the den while you regroup. However, before you do so, would you men like to see this cunt drink the cum you put inside her?"

They all cheer appreciatively. My Master appears beside my head holding a champagne flute. "Oh my Cunt, you're rather covered in a lot of cum! Well, you need a taste of the mixture directly from your used whore hole."

I watch as he moves between my legs. He gets in good and close and places the champagne flute at my gaping opening. Using what feels like a spool he brings cum out of my cunt and into the glass. I feel humiliated more by this than by them being allowed to use me as they have. Once he has gotten plenty he stands up and shows us all a half full flute.

"Up!" He orders me. I raise myself onto my elbows.

He brings the glass to my lips and I can smell their cum and mine. "Drink." He orders.

Without hesitation I drink all the cum down. The men cheer and high five each other. I drain the flute and lick my lips.

"Say thank you, Cunt."

"Thank you, Master. Thank you, Gentlemen."