Angel's Erotic E-Mail Ch. 01

Story Info
Angel receives first in long line of erotic emails.
1.4k words
4.22
31.7k
5
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angel Love
Angel Love
24 Followers

This is the first in a long line of emails sent to angel by her Chesapeake lover and hers in return to him. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did...*winks.

Hello my angel,

You're sitting at your computer, answering emails, when the phone rings. You answer and it's me. I say, "Hi angel, are you busy?"

"No, I was just reading email."

"Well, then, would you come to the door and let me in?"--click!!

You open the back door, after dashing down the stairs in record time. We haven't seen each other for too many days, and we have missed each other so much. As soon as the door is open I step in, closing it with my foot as I take you in my arms. We share a deep slow passionate kiss, all the while our hands roaming over each other's bodies...touching, caressing, fondling, feeling, stimulating.

You're just hanging around the house so you have your silk pajamas on, and little else. Still kissing and fondling, you pull me up the stairs. Somehow we make it to the top without falling back down, so passionate and lustful is our embrace that we can't keep our hands off each other. By the time we get to your bedroom you have me hard as a rock and I have your top unbuttoned and a hardening nipple in my mouth.

Soon your top is off, and as I suck your nipples and rub your breasts, you moan softly, "Ohhhhhh God, yessssss David."

Unzipping my jeans and rubbing my already hard dick, you pull it out and my pants fall to the floor. As I step out of them you grab my boxers in both hands and yank them down my legs and they heap on top of the jeans. You lower yourself to the floor, taking your hardening nipple from my mouth as you do, and in a second you're on your knees, nibbling on the head of my cock, licking up and down the shaft...using your tongue to twirl and slide all around my balls. Then you take me in your soft mouth, warm and wet and sucking my cock like I've never felt before. I swell, becoming even bigger from the incredible sensations I'm feeling. The thrills you are so intensely making me feel...in just a short while, I can't stand it much longer so I pull you up, unto your feet. You are really getting into it but you let my cock fall out of your mouth at the last instant.

As you stand I lay you down across the bed and quickly slide your pj bottoms off. Your panties come with them, as I intended. We move a little further onto the bed and you're looking at me with a look of passion and lust, wanting me as much as I want you, anticipating my next move. As I move to a position with my head between your thighs, my fingers stroking your damp pussy lips, you realize you can get my cock back in your mouth. I'm about to taste your cunt...savor your juices on my tongue, as I lick and nibble, sliding my tongue up and down your wet slit. I feel your warm wet lips around the girth of my dick, the head touching the back of your throat as your head slides up and down my rock hard cock.

Now we're really into it, this is past desire, moving on to pure lust; passion unbridled, me sucking and licking and 'eating' your pussy as you give me the best, most intense cock sucking blowjob I have ever had. At first we were both horny as we could be, but now we're so far beyond that there aren't words to describe the feeling. You shiver, shudder, quiver against me, and squeeze my head with your thighs, so intense is your pleasure...the plateaus of your orgasm gaining momentum as you cum in my mouth. As I feel your moisture on my tongue...I swallow your cum, and keep my mouth working on your hot pussy until you pull me away. I'm swelling in your mouth, starting to throb from your expert cock sucking, about to explode in your throat. I feel your lips wrapped so tightly around me and you know I'm about to cum. I feel the jism start to rise...coming up from my testicles...as my balls spasm and push my cum up and out of my cock. It splashes against the back of your throat. You swallow my fluid greedily again and again, as it fills your mouth. You have to keep swallowing because my cock is still gushing.

When I am finished we say almost at the same time, "OOOHHH baby that was soooooo goooooddd!!"

I pull my head and face from the junction of your thighs, kissing each one. I give you a final kiss, right on your wet dripping pussy, as my cock gets softer and falls out of your mouth. You kiss the head and give it a lick, much as I did your pussy. Now sated, exhausted, at least temporarily, we snuggle into each other's arms, pull the covers over us, whisper sweet words, and drift off to sound sleep for a few hours.

As I open my eyes I realize you're watching me as I was sleeping...we kiss without speaking...you reach down and stroke me to full hardness...and we begin anew...

Whew, I hope this makes you wet...and that you tell me about it!!

~David~

Dear Lover,

Yes your email made me so wet and hot. My pussy was throbbing after the first couple of lines. It made me think of the times we have shared together...kissing, licking, sucking, and oooooooooh baby, yes fucking...mmmmmmmmm yes indeed fucking. I love the feel of our cock slipping in and out of my tight, hot pussy, filling me with more and more desire, want, and need. Your expert tongue always drives me into orbit...licking and lapping at my sweet honey. Your fingers and hands roaming across my body...touching my most erotic zones makes me crazy with desire.

I couldn't help but to touch myself while I was reading it. I slipped my jeans off and then my panties...settling back into my cushy leather chair to read on. My fingers slid down between my hot thighs as I opened myself up. Probing inside my wet pussy lips I felt the moisture grow with each sentence I read...smiles. I found myself moaning aloud as I read further into the depths of your erotic message. Circling around my swollen clit...tugging at it gently as I read about you licking and sucking it...feeling as if you were here with me doing all those things to my craving body. I imagined your tongue swirling against it...nipping and sucking on it as I produced more and more sweet nectar for you.

I couldn't take it anymore. I got up and went to find my toys. I brought back my vibrator and my clit stimulator...smiling to myself. I read on as I lubed each with my juices. Pressing the vibrator against my love hole I eased it in slowly...feeling you enter me. I moaned loudly now..."ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, David..."turning the volume up on my music so nobody would hear me.

I pushed it in deeper...so wanting it to be you inside me...so longing for the next time we met. I then turned on the little stimulator and held it against my clit as I slowly began to pump *you* in and out of me. Turning on the vibrator to a low hum I began to pump harder and faster...deeper with each thrust!!! I could feel the first orgasm rising in me...taking over my whole being. Oh God, Dave how I wanted you at that moment!!!!

I came long and hard as I hit my g-spot over and over...just as you so did to me the last time we fucked. I called out your name..."Oh, Dave...yesssssssssssssssssss."

I slowed my thrusting now...just easing the vibe in and out...enjoying the feel of it still inside as my body shook with desire. Then I felt the clitoral orgasm rising...Oh my God!!!!! Such a primal rush of pent up sexual needs!! I gave one final thrust of the vibe as I came so hard from the clitoral stimulation. My body gave into the hot desires you had stirred in me and I gushed out all over the chair. Thank goodness I had the hindsight to lay a towel down beforehand...giggles. I didn't stop until I had cum three times that way. Laying my head back against the chair I let my body rest now...allowing my heart to slow down...and my lungs to recapture the much needed air that I had just deprived them of...smiles.

Oh Dave, I cannot wait to get the next email from you...but most importantly...*winks...I can't wait to feel you inside me again. Be well, my darling...until we meet again.

Your angel...

Angel Love
Angel Love
24 Followers