The Things I'll Do

Story Info
A lover's wishes for his significant other.
791 words
4.44
6.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What do I want to do to you?

There are many things I can think of, my dearest darling love.

I want to bring you home and cook a meal for you, a meal fit for your queenly splendor.

I want to hold you close and watch a movie with you, all wrapped up in your favorite blanket in your favorite seat.

I want to gaze deeply into your precious, shining eyes, so full of joy and mirth in this moment.

I want to wrap my arms around you and pull you close to me.

I want to kiss you, soft and slow, our lips barely grazing each other at first. Then harder, closer, deeper. I want to run my hands through your hair and down your back as our tongues intertwine, pushing you onto your back as passion blazes through us both, your hands finding their way around my shoulders.

I want to pull off your shirt and kiss down your neck, nipping and biting here and there, my hot breath and soft lips setting an electric blaze. I want to kiss your breasts, every last inch of them, holding your sides as you softly moan my name. I want to take your nipples in my mouth and in my hands, gently rubbing and nibbling, pinching and biting, passion rushing as I make you scream in pleasure.

I want to make you cum then. I want to pour my heart into your chest, I want to breathe life in as I seemingly suck it out, and then I'll continue.

I'll kiss down your stomach, leaving a line of love marks all the way down, bruises making hearts around your navel. I'll pull your pants down and your panties off, and I'll run my fingers across the slickened slit of your vulva. You'll quiver at the touch, so full of want and need. I'll smile with a Cheshire's grin, sadistic but not malevolent, full of the same need as you.

My fingers will glide across your clit, they'll circle it slowly at first, then faster, harder, and soon you're grinding into my palm. Then too, I want to make you cum. Again and again, I can't let you down. Your body, your pleasure, it's all in my control now. My darling must be satisfied.

Then my fingers will find your entrance, and I'll hear your breath hitch. So sensitive, so needy. You'll beg me once, just once, and without further warning, I'll answer your begging cries. As my fingers pierce you through you'll let out a long, loud moan and your back will arch. So sensitive, one thrust and two fingers are all it takes so long as you're worked up.

I'll pull away and spread your legs, so strong yet so weak, trembling with want and animal need. I'll pull down my pants and bring out my cock, dripping wet and harder than stone at this moment. I'll rub the head up and down from your entrance to your clit and back again, savoring the feeling before I push down, and in.

Your eyes will go wide and your head will loll back at the urging of an arching back, your hips pushing against me and driving me deeper. You'll moan, loud and long like an owl's call, and I'll stay silent, a lone grunt or two's all I'll surrender. I'll thrust slowly at first, savoring the tension, the soft, wet, tight embrace. You almost seem to pulse and tighten around me, consciously or unconsciously I can't quite tell. I'll go faster and faster, harder and harder, until the only sounds are the wet slaps of flesh into flesh and the grunts and passionate moans of two lovers in Venusian heat.

Them the heat is rising, pulsing, deep inside me. My thrusts slow but go as deep as they can, until, finally, I pull you tight against me at the hip, and my head arches back. Deep inside you, I release my seed, thick spurts, I can feel it shooting through my cock with every ejaculatory thrust, I can feel it fill you. So sensitive now, I slowly pull out, my cock twitching and trailing drops of milky dew.

Collapsing into my seat, I'll watch a thick and pearly cream drip out of you, and you'll softly moan my name over and over, both of our minds fuzzy with delight.

As soon as my wits gather back into me, I'll pick you up and carry you to our bedroom. I'll lay you down and tuck you into bed, and together we'll sleep until we try again.

My darling sweet love, these are the things that I wish to do to you, so perfect and beautiful, to you, my saving grace.