Bad, Bad Thing Ch. 05

Story Info
Buffy & Mr. William again--a short interlude.
533 words
3.17
27.5k
1
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bad, Bad, Thing—An Interlude

A/N---Since the first story was so popular, I'll continue it, but I'm also going to post the rest of the stories in the series.

Buffy went to school the next day, her stomach a mess of nerves, her heart in her throat. The day passed in a blur of assignments and raised hands that she couldn't even begin to care about. Finally 7th period English rolled around, and the hardest decision of Buffy's hard life stood before her. Should she sit in the back row, or the front row?

She finally decided that the front row would be best just as Mr. William—Spike—entered the room. She still couldn't get over the fact that the man who taught her Homer was named Spike. She couldn't get over the fact that the man who taught her Homer fucked her in is office. She couldn't wait until they did it again...

He didn't even spare her a second glance as he started the class. She expected something, a smile at least. But she knew that he couldn't give himself away in front of the rest of the class, so she played it cool. Of course, she couldn't hear a word he was saying, and instead of taking notes, she doodled in her notebook. Silly, little girl doodles with hearts and flowers, with ribbons to tie them together. She couldn't help it. Despite her nerves, she was pretty happy.

Once he walked by her as he lectured, and his leg brushed against her shoulder. That sent a chill all the way down her back. Just seeing him made her stomach clench, touching him made a horde of butterflies flutter around maddeningly. Another time, he walked by and his hand casually caressed her shoulder. She fidgeted and tapped her foot.

When the bell rang, she breathed a sigh of relief. Uncertainly she remained in her seat as the class streamed out. Mr. William was in the back of the room, replacing some books. She thought about getting up and going to him, but decided against it. She didn't want to pressure him.

Buffy didn't hear him step up behind her. He brushed her hair away from her shoulder and leaned over to kiss the sensitive area between her neck and shoulder. "Hey, baby."

She smiled. "Hey."

His fingers ran slowly up and down her other arm, and she shivered with delight. "I thought sleeveless shirts weren't allowed?"

"Nobody cares...oh, yeah, do that again."

He chuckled, and her lips vibrated against her skin. His tongue flicked out and sampled the salty-sweetness of her skin. "You taste good," he purred.

"Somebody could in," Buffy pointed out.

"Mmm hmmm, somebody could." The hand that had been caressing her arm slipped under her shirt and pinched her nipple. "No bra today."

Electric tremors shimmered through her body. She could only nod as he alternately caressed and gently pinched her nipples until they were hard as pebbles. She moaned and arched her back, encouraging him to continue.

"Do you know that café at the edge of town? The Spur?"

Buffy nodded.

"Can you meet me there tonight?"

"What time?"

"Eight? Corner booth."

Buffy nodded. "I'll be there."