Better Than A Spanking

Story Info
A milestone birthday becomes one I won't ever forget.
11.1k words
4.35
44.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UhlBWett
UhlBWett
111 Followers

Birthdays are often unusual events. Some of them you can remember and some of them you can't. One thing most of us share in common is that we usually have at least one person in our lives that tries very hard to make our birthday memorable. Without a doubt the most exciting and certainly the most memorable of my thirty birthdays came on a warm September evening just a few months ago.

It was a Saturday and the day began for me like most others. I retrieved my morning paper from the porch, poured a cup of coffee, and turned on the local sports channel to get a preview of the day's college football schedule. Less than a page and a half through the newspaper the phone rang. It was Amy the girl I've been seeing very seriously for about ten months.

Amy is a beautiful girl, 27 years old, five foot eight inches tall, with raven black hair that softly flows over her shoulders to the middle of her back. Her well-proportioned body features include a firm natural pair of softball ball sized breasts and a slender waistline that quickly tapers to a smooth round ass. A shapely pair of well-toned legs accent her gorgeous torso.

In short she is one of the hottest women I have ever been with. Amy is one of those independent type women of the new Millenium. She's secure, strong emotionally, and has her own place, a spacious condo on the nice side of town complete with a fireplace and outdoor hot tub. The amenities are the fruit of her labor as a hardworking respiratory therapist at two area hospitals.

"Hey lover. Happy Birthday!" she said, in her best sexy voice as I answered the phone.

"Hey baby, how are you?" I replied, happy to hear her lovely voice.

"I'm horny, real horny!" she softly moaned after a brief hesitation. She then burst into a playful giggle. "If you don't have any plans for your birthday, I've got a special evening planned just for you" she offered.

"Sure Baby, I'm all yours" I quickly returned.

My groin began to stir with anticipation.

"Great! Be here around 4 O'clock and I'll handle the rest!" said Amy. It was an offer I couldn't refuse. We exchanged small talk for a couple of minutes then ended the call. After we hung up I was left wondering what to expect. Would we go out or stay in? Whatever we decided I'm sure it would be a fun evening.

When I arrived at Amy's condo she met me at the door with a deep wet kiss. She was wearing a thin white cotton tank top cropped to just above her naval and white compression shorts.

Her outfit did very little to conceal the fact that she wasn't wearing any under clothes. She grabbed me by the hand and led me inside. A small but sturdy rectangular table with a pink cloth draped over it was positioned near the fireplace.

In addition the furniture was arranged in an unusual fashion. Before I could ask about the subtle changes to her living room Amy pushed me back onto her leather sofa and straddled my lap facing me. I gently placed my hands on her waist and softly kissed her on her cherry red lips.

"I've got a birthday surprise for you like you've never had before if you promise to do everything I ask you to without any questions." she said seductively.

How could I refuse? Her large round tits were pushing against the almost transparent fabric of her tight clingy top. Her impressive pair of eraser sized nipples surrounded by dark areolas slightly bigger than a quarter, perfectly framed by small white triangles of untanned flesh and hovering just inches from my face were indeed very persuasive. Reluctantly I agreed.

"Everything?" she asked again.

"Yes, everything." I whispered.

As we kissed she started unbuttoning my shirt. My hands began to wander across the cheeks of her hot little ass. I reached down between her widely parted legs and placed my right hand on her inviting crotch.

Amy kept her pubic hair neatly trimmed in a narrow strip about two inches wide and cut short. Short enough to allow the succulent pink lips of her steamy snatch to become clearly visible when she stood up straight and naked.

The dense bristle of her well-manicured bush pushed through the thin material of her ultra-thin shorts creating a tingling sensation against the palm of my hand as I rubbed her warm moist crotch.

She rubbed her chest against mine until her top rolled up beneath her armpits allowing her awesome tits to dangle freely in front of my face. I grabbed her right breast with my free hand and began to kiss and suck softly at her dark swollen nipples.

Almost instantly her soft bulging mound began to grow damp against my palm. Flushed and already starting to breathe heavily, she pushed me by my chest back against the sofa.

"Stop!" she barked. "That's enough for now, I have to start getting you ready" she said.

Ready I thought to myself, ready for what? Amy stood me up and stripped me completely naked right there in front of the sofa. She remained clothed however, which made me more than just a little curious.

After gently stroking the underside of my partially erect cock, she led me into her huge luxurious bathroom which even has a bidet. She pushed me back until my naked ass cheeks came to rest against the edge of the cold marble countertop of her large vanity.

She spread out a large white towel on the floor beneath my feet and then knelt in front of me shaking her head from side to side as she thoroughly examined my semi-flaccid member, which measures just shy of eight inches in length when fully erect.

"This will never do." she said in a very serious tone.

"What?" I inquired with some confusion.

"All this hair." she said. "It will have to go!"

"What?" I replied again nervously and much more emphatically.

What did she mean have to go? Was she talking about shaving my cock? Removing the hairs that I've had since puberty? In only seconds my questions were answered when Amy reached into one of the three vanity drawers to my left and retrieved an electric trimmer like a barber uses.

She commanded me to hold still, as she plugged it into the wall outlet.

"Everything Baby!" she reminded.

She gently pulled on my cock tightening the loose fleshy skin areas around the thick base. The trimmer was set at the shortest setting possible. I wanted to stop her but after all, a deal was a deal. Besides I was already planning my revenge for her birthday just before Christmas. Soon my groin sported a trim that would make a military haircut look like thick shag carpet.

When she was finished Amy scooped up the larger clumps of my dark brown pubic hair that had fallen to the floor between us and placed them in a jewelry size zip-top bag just as if she had planned it that way.

Standing upright, she leaned over and grabbed a huge handful of shaving cream from a hot lather dispenser. I expected her to cover my crotch with the warm foam and finish the job she had been threatening to do for months. Boy, did I ever get a surprise.

Instead of placing the lather on my crotch Amy began rubbing the warm cream all over my fuzzy chest, covering me from my neck to just below my belly button. She then wet a triple edge razor and began removing all the hair from my chest and abdomen.

"Does that feel good?" she asked, taking her time around the sensitive area of my nipples.

I closed my eyes, gently bit my lower lip and nodded yes.

Before she began shaving my cock she sucked it until it was fully erect.

"A hard cock is easier to shave." she said, stroking it up and down with her soft warm hand. I thought I would explode right then but she slowed with her strokes delaying what seemed like the inevitable. She pulled the skin on my nut sack tight and began to remove the hairs from across my delicate balls. Damn, what a turn on!

After what seemed like an eternity, but was really only about an hour or so, Amy had completed her self appointed task.

I stood there naked in front of her, shaven from my chin to my toes with only the hair on my head and my mustache remaining.

Even the hair in my armpits was gone. It was obvious when she stood up that she had really enjoyed her work. The crotch of her shorts was now visibly wet and her nipples looked painfully taught.

My cock was hairless and my legs were smooth. Even the crack of my ass had been shaved clean. I have never felt so naked in all my life. She led me over to the shower door and turned on the hot water. I played with her ass as she leaned in and checked the water temperature.

When it was just right, Amy pushed me into the shower and quickly stripped down to join me. I couldn't wait to sink my cock inside her hot tight box. Unfortunately it seemed that Amy had other plans.

I could feel my cock beginning to grow rock hard as I watched her naked body step beneath the gentle spray of the shower. I was almost hypnotized by the sight of the warm water droplets cascading across her firm tan body.

After wetting herself down, Amy started fondling my balls and we began to embrace. She had a new bar of soap in one hand and my rapidly growing cock in her other.

"Here, you do me first." she said, pausing long enough to hand me the bar of soap.

"I'll do you first." I teased pushing her shoulders forward as I prepared to enter her from behind.

"Not yet!" she said pulling away. "I want to be last." she added. Amy was now acting really strange.

"Last?" I whispered more than a little confused. What the hell was she talking about?

She had never ever turned down my cock before. Once again however, a promise is a promise and I knew it wouldn't be long before I would be balls deep in her tight heavenly wetness.

Amy moaned softly and groaned with excitement as I enthusiastically washed every inch of her firm sexy body. She pressed her smooth tender ass against my throbbing cock while I washed her chest.

I took my time with her tits, gently washing them in circular motion occasionally running her sudsy wet nipples between my fingers. The thick soapy lather trickled from her breasts down across the flat silky plain of her abdomen.

My large soft hands chased the flowing lather down to her sacred honey hole. She shivered with excitement the first time my fingers plowed through her neatly trimmed landing strip and cupped her smooth swollen mound.

Amy cooed softly, closed her eyes and elevated her right foot to the seat in the shower stall which allowed me better access to her waiting crotch. Soon my fingers were working up a different kind of lather. Amy began to squeeze her tits as I continued to fondle her slippery wet cunt.

Washing Amy's beautiful body was a labor of love. I felt like her personal slave. I didn't realize at the time just how prophetic that thought would become. My soapy fingers methodically rubbed her growing clit and eagerly probed at both her hot wet holes.

I soaped up the smooth hairless crack of her ass with my free hand and was preparing to explore her all but forbidden anal region when her entire body began to softly shudder.

I knew instantly that her untimely tremor was the onset of her orgasm. Amy put her hand over mine and pushed it roughly against her mound shoving my two fingers deeper into her soaking twat. She began rapidly pumping her hips and her breathing became very erratic.

"Oh God-d-d-d! I'm going to come!" she cried. The tip of the middle finger on my left hand was firmly pressed against her quivering asshole.

Her eyes closed and her mouth opened as she went loudly over the edge. I wrapped my arms around her waist when she began to wilt onto the shower floor. Her tanned muscular legs no longer had the strength to support her.

Together we sat on the shower floor with the warm water pounding against our tangled wet bodies. I caressed her breasts and kissed her softly on the lips until she began to regain her composure.

"Oh Fuck! That was intense." she said, giggling as she brushed back her dark wet hair from in front of her face. Her normal breathing rhythm soon returned and Amy had me stand up and she remained on the wet shower floor kneeling before me.

The shower spray danced off her shoulders and back. She began stroking my hard throbbing cock with her right hand as she cradled my fully loaded testicles in her left.

In less than an instant I was ready to go. Amy kissed the swollen pink head then ran her tongue along the entire length of my shaft all the way down to my balls.

Her hot breath flowing across my tightening sack was almost enough to make me shoot right then and there, but I managed to hold off. It wasn't long after Amy took more than half of my ready cock into her mouth that I wasn't able to wait any longer.

"A-h-h-h-h Fuck!" was all I could muster as I began blasting stream after stream of hot cum deep into the back of her throat. She choked for a moment but kept pumping my pulsing rod with her right hand, milking my shaft to get as much of my huge creamy load as she could from its surging head.

I trembled uncontrollably while she siphoned the last few drops. I couldn't pull away as Amy had my ass cheeks pinned firmly against the cold tile wall.

"We need to get all the loose hair off your body." said Amy as she stood up. I fondled her breasts and kissed her neck as she lathered me up. Unlike my shrinking member, her nipples were fully erect once again. Her tits swayed softly back and forth as she lathered me up. I played with her ass while she soaped up my shoulders and back.

"Maybe now you won't come so quickly later." said Amy as she lathered my thighs.

Upon completion of my very erotic wash and rinse, we grabbed a pair of large absorbent towels and retreated to the confines of the master bedroom.

A wooden armchair with four long strips of velvet fabric draped across the back was curiously positioned near the end of the bed facing her dresser and a TV/DVD combo which sat on top of it. Amy briskly dried me off and directed me to lay prone on my back in the middle of the bed.

As soon as I playfully assumed my submissive position in the middle bed, Amy hopped on top of me again straddling my waist, and facing the majestic headboard of the bed which is adorned with several drawers, doors, and brass.

She leaned forward and grabbed a pump bottle of moisturizing lotion with a tropical scent, the type that smells like banana and coconut.

I squeezed her ass cheeks as she went for the lotion, smacking them twice just to watch her tits jiggle when she jerked. She eased back over me with the lotion and began pumping the cold creamy lotion onto my chest and the rest of my naked body.

"This will help soothe any razor burn that you may have." she said, rubbing the lotion onto my chest until it started to disappear. Soon she was massaging the cold creamy white liquid onto my baby smooth balls and the freshly shaven base of my spent cock. Her gentle hands coated every inch of my manhood with the soothing lotion.

After my front side was done she flipped me over and completed the same delightfully relaxing treatment to my backside. Amy then brushed my hair, sprayed me all over with some new cologne she had bought to surprise me, and then hoisted me from the mattress back onto my feet.

"Now, sit down right here.", she gestured patting the back of the uncomfortable looking wooden armchair. I did as she instructed.

"Put your arms here and spread your legs." she commanded patting the arm of the chair. When I did she began tying me to the chair with the strips of soft black velvet fabric.

Soon I was sitting confined to the cold wooden chair totally naked and completely at her mercy. Once she had me where she wanted me, she straddled my restrained arms and slid her smooth silky thighs forward across my forearms until her tits were once again just inches from my face.

Placing her hands on the back of my head she pulled me to her breasts.

"Suck my nipples." she whispered.

Eagerly I rolled my head to one side, then the other, searching for her hard fleshy treats. I licked and sucked them one at a time as Amy moaned softly. My cock was beginning to show new signs of life, but before I could get hard again, Amy pulled back, slid off my lap and walked towards the dresser.

"What the fuck?" I asked her.

"I want you to watch these for a little while." she teased. "No sound though because I want you to here what's going on in the other room." she added pushing in a DVD and turning down the sound. It was a porno movie. She kissed me on the lips, fondled my dick one last time, and then left the room.

"I have to make some special punch for our guests." she said as she pulled the door to within three inches of being closed.

"Guests, what fucking guests?" I inquired.

"Behave for now, I'll be back for you later!" she giggled from beyond the door. There I sat helpless, watching porno with a growing hard on, while she planned to entertain.

What the hell was she up to? Who was she going to entertain? And how long was I going to be here like this? I could here her making punch in the kitchen as I watched some blonde bimbo being gang banged by three young studs.

Then I could here her in the bathroom with the blow dryer going. She put on her makeup, although she needed very little, and returned to the bedroom.

"I have to find something appropriate to wear." she said tossing a pretty black halter dress with white poke-a-dots onto the bed, Amy then bent over to grab a pair white three-inch leather pumps from the closet floor, flashing her still naked ass directly at me.

The inviting inner pink lips of her pussy jutted from her freshly shaven folds like the coin slot on a candy machine. I felt like a kid without a quarter sitting there all bound, helpless and boned.

"I hope you like what I got you for your birthday." she said as she continued to rummage through the closet. "You'll just have to be patient though, because I have some things I must take care of first."

She closed the closet door and turned to face me, "O.K.? she asked. I obediently nodded yes. What else was I going say?

She slid her way into the dress that barely covered the cheeks of her ass. She lifted the dress revealing her bare bush.

"What about panties?" I asked.

"I don't need any." she replied gently spraying between her breasts and her lower abdomen with an atomizer of expensive sweet perfume. She lowered the dress, tied the halter straps behind her neck and slipped on a pair white three-inch pumps just as the doorbell rang.

"They're here." she said, patting me on the shoulder reassuringly as she left the room.

When the front door opened I heard the sound of another woman's voice. "Hey honey, I'm sorry I'm late." the voice said.

"That's O.K. I'm running a little behind too." said Amy very apologetically. "Can I help you set up?" she added.

"Sure." the other voice said. "Let's get the rest of the stuff from my car". Stuff, what kind of stuff? I wondered as I watched a pair of bisexual babes working over a double-headed dildo on the tiny screen in front of me.

I sat patiently enjoying the lingering scent of Amy's intoxicating perfume as it floated about the room. When the women returned to the house there were three distinctly different voices.

The doorbell rang again and again. Now there were four voices then five. Soon I lost count of the number of different voices I could here. I could tell they were all women though and not a man in the bunch anywhere, except me.

As I sat helplessly in the bedroom as the noise level in the living room grew. I began to pay more attention to the conversations taking place outside the door than watching the ravenous sex that was taking place on the screen in front of me.

One woman began to complain that she and her husband didn't have sex any more. Another joked that her boyfriend had a six-inch tongue and a two-inch pecker, and all he wanted to do was fuck. It was soon clear from all the giggling that Amy had added something to the punch.

UhlBWett
UhlBWett
111 Followers