Caribbean Cruise Ch. 05

Story Info
Rick gets caught up in the moment, then swept away by Connie.
7.4k words
4.64
37.2k
8
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 06/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story is largely incest-orientated. If this genre is offensive to you, I strongly recommend that you do not continue any further. Please ensure that you have read the previous chapters of Caribbean Cruise before beginning this story, as this is a continuation of those postings. Thank-you, and I hope you enjoy!

TheCaptain

Rick could hardly get his mind around any of this. It seemed too strange and bizarre to believe, too utterly surreal, and yet it was all happening right in front of him… Kim walked over to where he stood, with Ashley leaning up against him still, and kissed Rick softly and tenderly on the mouth. He felt Kimberley's hands sliding up and down the front of his bare chest, and felt her pull her sister Ashley up against her. He watched as Kim leaned in towards her younger sibling, her mouth open, her lips parted…

When he saw the two sinful sisters locking lips for the very first time, and watched as their mouths opened up to each others tongues and they French-kissed with the passion of a couple of lustful lovers, Rick almost creamed his pants. He looked over at Andrew, still lying back on the bed, and saw that he had a glazed, disbelieving look on his face and was absentmindedly stroking his own cock back to its full length.

"What, are you surprised that I'm extremely aroused by all of this? Why? Can't I be as wicked and depraved as my father, or my sister Ashley for that matter?" Kim asked. She broke away from Ash for the briefest of moments, but stood by the blonde's side looking pointedly at Rick. Kim then moved in and kissed him again on the mouth, this time though much more softly, while at the same time leaning in close against him. He felt her right hand sliding up her right leg, along his inner thigh, and at last felt her cup his groin. He let out a low sigh as Kim's hand gently squeezed his cock through his shorts. "Well then, it seems that somebody's already ready for action!"

With that, Kim dropped down onto her knees in front of Rick Chaplain and tugged down his shorts, letting his semi-erect penis slip out after managing to pull his pants down around his ankles and wrapping her right hand around his shaft. Kim squeezed on Rick's schlong slightly and he let out a low groan of pleasure, closing his eyes and arching his back just a bit where he stood. Then, he felt her exquisite mouth slowly engulfing the head of his cock, Rick let out a low groan and opened his eyes to look down at Kim… she was staring back up at him, with her eyes bulging wide open and her lips clamped right around his prick.

Ashley was suddenly right beside him, pressing her full, bare-naked breasts into his side, sliding her hands up and down his chest and raking her nails along his firm, toned six-pack abdomen. Rick turned to her, and kissed her firmly on the mouth, flickering his tongue in and out of her mouth as he swirled it around her own playfully. Ash moaned in the kiss, pressing herself more directly up against her stud-lover.

Rick kept on watching Andrew stroking his cock, and found the idea of watching him and Kim fucking like rabbits was a pretty strong, powerful turn-on… he didn't find the notion of sharing the woman he loved with her father repulsive, the more he pondered it. Especially given the fact that she was going to lose him to a brain tumour anyway…

Kim kept on sucking at his cock while Rick and Ash kissed with growing intensity. After the longest while, Ashley slid slowly downwards, running her tongue lavishly across his flat, well-toned chest, and moving along to flicker it over first one of his goose-fleshy, super sensitive nipples and then the other. Rick gasped in pleasure, breaking into a wide smile as the sensations coursing through his body. He felt as though his entire body was tingling in continuous mini-climaxes.

Ash kept licking and sucking her way down to his navel, where she spent a little while lapping at his little 'innie' bellybutton, then moved yet further down til she was kneeling besides Kim in front of him, watching her older sister sucking back Rick's prick down the back of her throat like a real cocksucking professional.

Kim let much of the big fat cock slide out of her mouth, so that her sister Ashley could get her tongue sliding up and down his firm, throbbing length. While she kept sucking softly at the helmeted head of his dong, flicking the tip of her tongue around the tiny little opening of Rick's dick-rod, Ash quickly refocused her attention onto his hairy, cum-bloated balls, taking first one nut-sac fully into her mouth, and then hurriedly rushing onto the other.

There was a lot of spitting and slobbering going on as Ashley worked, so that Rick's cum-heavy nuts were slick with her saliva. Kimberley was able to take more and more of him down the back of her throat now, with Ash properly satisfied licking at his wrinkled ball-sacs, and had managed to work his monster back into her mouth til her nose was firmly planted in Rick's pubic hair. Kim also had his mushroom-shaped dick-tip pressing in hard against the back of her throat, leaking out a good deal of pre-cum which was sliding down her throat and straight into her gullet.

"Oh shit, oh fuck oh Jesus Christ yeah…" Rick sighed softly, enjoying the oral stimulations of the two sexy women at the same time… he looked over at Andrew, who was furiously beating his meat with a hungering look in his eyes, and gave him a broad grin. "Hey Andrew, you might as well come on over and put that cock of yours to use, don't you think?"

The older man smiled back, looking quite eager to join in on the action and get a chance to ream his two dirty, slutty daughters. He got up out of the bed and walked slowly over to where Kim and Ash were going to town on Rick's cock and balls, watching on in apt fascination as his two darling little girls lustily went to town on Rick's private parts. His eyes quickly locked onto Kim's round, meaty ass, and her exposed pussy and anus as she leaned in to take Rick's cock in her mouth, then leaned back to let it slide most of the way out…

As Rick looked on with an expectant smile on his face, Andy moved in behind his eldest and slipped both hands down to cup her firm, meaty ass-cheeks. He saw the older man pull his daughter's buttocks apart, exposing the tiny little hole that was Kim's anus, as well as her dripping wet pussy-slit. Andrew let out a low groan of pleasure as he moved in behind Kimberley's back, his throbbing penis sticking straight out towards her dripping wet honey pot, and his eyes watering up as he was overcome with the emotion of the moment…

"OOOHH SHIT!!!" Andy Collins cried out as the head of his cock touched his eldest daughter Kimberley's outer pussy-lips for the very first time, then he let out a long, protracted moan as his prick sunk deep inside her vaginal cleft, all the way in to the hilt. His balls slammed in against her pelvis and Andrew groaned again as he ground his hips in against Kim's firm, luscious body from the back. Andy took her from behind on the carpeted floor of the cabin like the bitch she was, giving it to her hard just the way Kim was moaning for it…

She moaned around the full length of Rick's cock down her throat, then gurgled and gagged on his prick as her eyes bulged open, struggling to breathe with so much schlong blocking her airwaves. Kim at last was forced to let the other man's dick slide out of her mouth, and she was free to grunt and groan as much as she wanted, thrusting back against her father's driving, spearing motions as Ashley continued to pleasure Rick with her own mouth…

"Ah yes, fuck me just like that Daddy, take me hard! I love the feel of your big, fat cock…" Kim moaned as she turned her body as much as she possibly could to her right, to look back at her father as he fucked her from behind. She reached out with her right hand and rested it on his chest. Andrew reached over with both of his large, strong hands to squeeze and cup his eldest daughter's firm, hanging breasts, fondling the pointy, puckered nipples as he rammed her snatch with each and every inch of his firm cock.

Rick turned his attention back to Ashley – she had stopped sucking back on his balls for a moment, and had leaned back in front of him for just a moment, giving him a long look of that gorgeous, well-toned, naked body of hers that he knew so well. She began to squeeze her breasts as Rick watched on, and pull on her hardened nipples. Rick smiled and nodded his encouragement. Ashley's right hand slid lower while her left kept on squeezing her tit and pulling on the rock-hard tip, sliding into her moist, wet crevice. He watched on in rapt fascination as first one finger slid into her tight wet pussy, and then a second.

He groaned softly and started to stroke his own rigid, throbbing cock, imagining that it was his fingers stretching apart her outer labia and probing her tight hugging depths… or, better yet, his prick! Rick moved slowly forward, and leaned down to kiss Ash deeply on the mouth, working his tongue in and flickering it up against her own as he reached out to squeeze her shoulder and thrust his cock up in between her tits.

Ashley got the idea and moaned with salacious hunger, pressing her boobs together and sticking out her tongue so that, when the head of Rick's dong was thrust between her tits and was close enough to her face, she could flick its tip across his pee-slit. He was moaning and groaning softly within moments, enjoying the tit-fuck to no end as, right by his side, Rick's new friend Andrew was ploughing his own daughter Kimberley's cunt from behind.

"OHHH FUCK DADDY, DO ME JUST LIKE THAT! MAKE YOUR NASTY, SLUTTY DAUGHTER CCCUUUMMMMMM!!!" Kim grunted out with animalistic lust, her gorgeous face twisted into a somewhat grotesque mask of exquisite pleasure. She let out a mighty holler at the top of her lungs, and Rick watched as she shuddered in intense climax with her father's tree-log sized dong shoved up her pussy. She was covered in sweat, and her eyes were bulging out of their sockets.

"Oh Christ that was hot…." Rick breathed, and Ash, so aroused by her sister's show of fucking their father to climax that she was making a valiant effort to shove her entire fist up her own tight twat, could manage nothing else under the present circumstances but nod her head in agreement. He watched as she thrust her fourth finger into her cunt, then grunted and groaned in pleasure as she pumped her hand in and out of her stretched pussy.

Rick moved down to position his cock at the entrance to Ash's dripping wet snatch, and waited til she pulled her fingers out before sliding his own dick into her well-lubed pussy. He quickly drew his dong back out again, and rubbed the throbbing, mushroom-shaped head around the outer lips of her cunt before sliding it back into her again. Ashley moaned as his cock filled her insides up, and reached down with one hand to rub at her firm, swollen clit with her fingers. Soon enough, she was bucking and thrashing about on the somewhat rough carpet floor, moaning softly as she was driven deeper and deeper into the throes of an intense climax. Rick leaned forward and kissed her hard on the mouth as he continued to fuck her, and Ashley sucked back on his tongue with a ravenous passion.

As Rick and Ashley continued to fuck each other face-to-face, Andrew was sliding his still-hard prick out of Kimberley's twat and walked around her til he was looking down on her face, with his cock swaying backwards and forwards in front of her eyes. Rick looked on as Andy reached down to grab a thick handful of her long hair in one hand, and urge her forward to take the full length of his cock down her throat. Watching Kimberley sucking her very own father off right beside him was pretty hot, at least in Rick's own eyes, and his dick twitched in arousal deep inside Ash's cunt.

Andrew groaned loudly, and his body began to tremble in intense arousal. Rick believed, and was sure he was right in thinking, that Andy was close to climaxing, and before his eyes the older man shuddered and gasped as he blasted load after ropey load of dick-sauce out of the tip of his cock, straight down Kimberley's throat. He pulled his throbbing cock out of Kim's mouth after a few long moments, sending the rest of his jism squirting all over her face, through her hair, and across her neck and breasts.

Rick pulled his own penis out of Ashley's vagina and stumbled over to the bed, leaving Andrew to sag on down to the floor beside Kim in sheer exhaustion. Rick's own prick was still rock-solid, so Ashley quickly scrambled over to the bed and climbed up on top of her lover, then slid herself slowly down onto his tool, impaling herself fully on his throbbing penis. Ash let out a low moan of pleasure when she bottomed out, the very head of his cock resting up against her cervix, right near the opening that led into her fertile womb…

With his prick buried to the hilt inside Ashley's warm, hugging snatch, Rick let out a satisfied moan as she began to rock herself around on top of him, grinding and gyrating her pelvis down on his dick before lifting herself up off him for a brief moment, then slamming herself back down again. She fucked herself up and down on Rick Chaplain's cock as he reached up with both hands to squeeze her breasts, using his fingers and palms to tease out her nipples and make Ash groan in pleasure.

She could feel her pussy-juices running out of her cunt and down onto Rick's cock and balls, and so could he – it fuelled him on to further passions, driving his prick up harder into her til the squishing sound coming out of their fucking antics was clearly discernible.

Suddenly Ashley let out a mighty cry, and arched back as far as she could, cumming hard down around Rick's driving dick-staff. Rick looked back around behind Ash to see what was happening, and saw that her father Andrew now had his face buried in between the cheeks of his daughter's ass. He was quite clearly giving her quite a lavish rim-job as Rick in turn fucked her pussy – a very sexually stimulating position for Ashley to be in if ever there was one!

Kim seemed to be happy enough doing the same to her Dad as he was doing to Ashley – licking and slurping at his anus. Rick grunted as Ash's cunt bit down hard around his cock, and felt it milking him spasmodically. He couldn't hold out against the pleasure, and didn't really want to anymore… with a sudden gasp of orgasmic ecstasy, Rick shot load after hot, sticky load straight up into Ashley's gripping snatch.

Ashley came hard yet again when Rick climaxed, twitching and thrashing about on top of his cock as it spurted its juices deep inside her, filling her twat up with his potent spunk. She gasped in exhaustion, falling down onto his chest, her sweat-covered body pressed in tightly against his own. Ash sighed, then closed her eyes and let sleep take her.

Andrew Collins stopped tonguing his daughter's puckered brown asshole and scrambled around on the floor a little bit. His cock was sticking back up straight into the air again, and Kim, ever-astute and not needing to be told or beckoned in the least, dropped her head down to take the full length of his cock down the back of her throat.

He moaned and groaned in abject pleasure as Kimberley worked her father's cock all the way down into the depths of her throat, slurping and sucking back on his dong with a good amount of spit and slobber. Rick watched on for a little while as Andrew got a real nice, deep cocksucking, then felt the drowsiness sweep over him, and before the young man quite realised it, he was drifting off to sleep…

##

Andrew and Kim retreated to their respective cabins to spend the night in their own beds, while Ashley and Rick stayed in their cabin together, more at ease now in each others arms than they had been for a very long time now that they had no lies between them.

Rick wondered where things were heading next the next morning, when he awoke just as the sun was rising up over the eastern horizon. He was out on the deck of the boat before long, looking out across the beautiful, calm expanse of the Caribbean Sea with a smile on his face and a spring in his step.

Keith Stevens had weathered the severe storm well enough, though he was cursing and hollering like a crazed lunatic and straining to break free of his binds. They were sailing the catamaran into harbour soon enough, and Andrew still planned to drop him off then, leaving the other man to get back to more secure ground under his own initiative.

Day 3 looked to be just as pristine as the first day of their holiday voyage, and the second morning. Though there was definitely a certain level of tension hanging over the group, because of what had happened between Kim and Keith, Andrew's eldest set the tone of the day by insisting that we all have a fun, relaxed day.

Before long, we were all swimming through the waters on the other side of the boat, having a good fun laugh and playing around as a group. Keith, alone up on the deck and tied to a metal railing, was completely ignored…

Rick was swimming out near Billie and a little away from the rest of the group; she was much more flirty and playful this morning than usual, and he didn't really mind all that much. He smiled when she swam up to him and wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him in close against her firm, toned body and giving him a quick yet deep kiss on the mouth.

He looked across at where Andrew was swimming, with Kim and Ashley, and wondered if he had seen the kiss they had just shared. He didn't think the ex-SEAL had – and what if he had, really? Rick sincerely doubted that he would mind all that much at all… after all, they had already shared Billie between them, and had both been a part of a foursome with Kim and Ash. The group was growing closer and closer together, even in the ways of sex…

"You know, I think my daughter Connie has a crush on you…" Billie said to Rick as she swam near to him, reaching out under the surface of the warm Caribbean waters to grasp hold of his swelling cock through the front of his bathing shorts. "She's the only one of us women you haven't fucked yet, isn't she?"


Broad-sided by the directness of the question, not to mention the fact that it was quite unexpected, Rick stammered to reply, but his hopelessly ineffectual, stuttering responses only brought a wide, knowing smile to Billie's lips. "Darling, its okay, I really don't have a problem with it…" she replied. She swam back to Rick's side, closed in on him, and leaned over to run her tongue up into his ear. "In fact, it's a pretty big turn-on to me, knowing that you've gotten nearly all of my girls' tight, wet pussies!"

He let out a groan of pleasure when Billie fished out his dong under the water and started to wank him off, right there and then not twenty yards away from the rest of the group. Rick started to gasp slightly in climax, trying to keep himself above the water beside Billie as she stroked off his prick with a vengeance.

He closed his eyes tightly, reflecting over all the tight pussy and ass action he had been getting since the start of this incredible Caribbean vacation, only a few days before. He realised that Billie was right – Connie Collins was the last pussy-mound to conquer, and he really didn't think she would be all that much of a challenge…

Rick Chaplain came hard under the waterline from Billie's vigorous hand-job, picturing Connie's tight young teen body in her sexy, barely-there bathing suit as he climaxed. He blasted loads of hot, gooey cum into the Caribbean Sea, shuddering in pleasure as the last of his ball-sauce squirted out of the end of his cock to mingle into the warm ocean waters.

He turned to look at her for a long moment, Andy's sexy wife who was one of the most attractive, sensuous women he had ever come across in his entire life, and leaned in to give her a quick kiss on the lips. Then Rick swam over to where the others were lazily working their way across the water – he headed straight for Connie, and grabbed her from below, tugging her straight down underwater.