Conversation of Lust and Envy

Story Info
Ladies conversing about his gorgeous tongue.
2.1k words
3.5
7.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Inspired by the Norman Lindsay's etching entitled "Arguement")

Well, although I may never be able to politely admit to "eves dropping" what I heard went something along these lines; if you feel you can trust me to tell you the truth in such a matter involving this seemingly embellished tale of sexual adventure that happened many years ago.

Madam Lee

"Do you think she really lay there for an hour while he slid his tongue gently along her kitty cat? It seems so unusual to just lay there and not do anything yourself to encourage him to give you more, of what is, after all, absolutely delightful."

Madam Jay

"No I'm telling you she just lay there; almost like a statue, allowing him to administer his tongue of ill repute to her hairy passion box. She is after all my very good friend, and we should believe her when she says, that he began licking her inner thighs with the tip of his tongue. Something we both know is irresistible to experience as it produces a tickling sensation closer to bliss than agony."

Madam Lee

"Mmm, yes, you are right it is so wonderful. So you are saying that she shut her eyes, and could feel his tongue glide along her skin like a she was engulfed in feather touching her lusting pastures of exotic flesh. That her mind was then totally engulfed in the erotic experience such that nothing else happening around her was within her minds grasp?"

Madam Jay

"Well now that you describe her delights in that way, I am inclined to fully acknowledge that you have more aptly described the experience of his monumentally long tongue travelling over the most sensitive part of a woman's body. Given our experiences we can both agree that it is an experience to be savored without any interruptions to the fury of its blissful intensity."

Madam Lee

"But did she encourage him? Could she really resist begging him for it to last into tomorrow and beyond? For once inside you, deep inside you, how could you ever want it to stop? I never could."

Madam Jay

"As my very good friend she did relay to me that she had her eyes shut to focus her lust for the first full hour. But eventually she lost her struggle to behave like a lady and she began to make lots of animalist panting sounds of unrestrained pleasure. The talent of his tongue-man-ship must, as we both know, be truly experienced to be appreciated for its ability to induce such exotic intense pleasure. But of course we both know that and have enjoyed its absolute intensity as it has danced exotically across our burning flesh of lustfulness."

Madam Lee

"Who would believe it? Yes, it understandable. For surely it must have driven her body wild with delight as he used his serenely snaking tongue to delicately explore inside her moist and insatiable hairy tiny tiger. I'm not sure how much she really expected him to use his pulsatingly large tongue to push aside and then force its way inside the delicately soft flesh of her ripe and ready body. As a lady of the world I can appreciate that he would purposefully find and explore the places that would make her explode in unbridled passion."

Madam Jay

"But, are you telling me she just lay there for one hour. I just don't see how she could just lay there without making lust inspired sounds of adulated excitement when he was absolutely devouring her clit with his lips as he stroked along her bud of hardness with his devilish tongue of delight. Surely her zeal for experiencing more of his serine tongue inside her meow bush would have caused her body to rage with lust inspired delight. Yes, and in such a case, the sounds of agonized bliss from her lips would have been obvious for all to hear."

Madam Lee

"Well she did tell me later that her yearning for his talented tongue of passion, that he so expertly pressed delicately against her love tunnel was borne of a devotion to her waves of rolling orgasms. In her mind she had resolved to clarify whether his tongue could really be better than the most delightful fire stick she had ever had the opportunity to indulge upon in her quest for unconsciousness. She is surely a saint! To be inspired by wave upon wave of orgasmic delight until her mind could take no more, and yet want to know it all better."

Madam Jay

"And I must believe that his zeal was most incredible. For as we both have been able to experience he wields his incredibly long tongue with just so must blissful talent. My tingles in recollection even now."

Madam Lee

"Yes she told me it was so far up inside her that she felt he must be able to resolve her burning hunger for sparks of exploding lights of ecstasy. You know I really believe that he was delighted by her eagerness and thus he was hers to please. For as long as she wanted to experience such blinding delightful pleasure, he was sure to please her. As experienced ladies it is a compliment to the man that he should always be so resolute in his quest to please a lady."

Madam Jay

"And we all know his reputation for being irresistible to insatiable young women with a yearning for multiple orgasms. Other men I feel are in awe of this my dear friend. For surely the blissful contentment that comes from him running his magnificent snake like tongue into place that others dream of caressing, cannot be under-estimated by ladies who delight in those pleasures. A talented tongue with that voracious appetite to worship a woman's succulent lips of burning desire, can create a frenzy of passion that no woman can resist. Only a nun would ignore that opportunity."

Madam Lee

"Well as her particular good friend, she did confide in me that the blissful experience of his tongue licking unrelentlessly for more than an hour inside her volcanic tabby was able to push her into such a state of heightened pleasure that she became totally frenzied in her passion. Obviously she began unexpected screams of fevered delight, and while this may not be a real lady's response, we know it is what should be welcomingly expected."

Madam Jay

"You know I heard from the maid that she thought her mistress was in agony when she heard the noise she was making. And she was too scared to enter the room for fear she was in some dreadful sexual punished position that was associated with her recent dedication to erotically induced orgasmic pain. So the maid said to me that it was not until she remembered who was in the room with her that her infatuation with his reputation as a man with a hugely delightful tongue; which could drive women into a frenzy of unbridled lust, that she had to peak in her mistress's playroom to see how her mistress was displayed upon her bed of pleasure."

Madam Lee

"Well you might say that, but that completely contradicts the rendition of the events that I heard actually happened from the very person who was actually there. Yes it's true, she was making such a loud outburst of orgasmic sounds that the entire staff were forced to consider what might be happening. But she had issued orders that she was not to be disturbed while he was in worship of her love tunnel. Before she started she fully expected his talented tongue could deliver for her more than 2 hours of passionate delight. Yes she fully expected this administration of his softly seductive wet flesh on her tunnel of love would cause her to go into a trance of blissful raptures. She was obsessed with floating of in orgasmic bliss. Her staff were told to expect her to make unusual rapturous noises of delight and that they should go about their normal business."

Madam Jay

"Well I'm having trouble believing that, that sounds too premeditated for the very type of refined lady that we both know her to be."

Madam Lee

"Don't be ridiculous darling. She has long had a yearning for his tongue to address her horny itch; which never seems to be satiated. It's no surprise that in her state of crashing waves of orgasms, the hunger she had for him to drive his tongue deeper inside her further caused her to forget where she was and make a huge commotion as she devoted herself to orgasmic bliss. I can easily believe the maid was concerned for her welfare."

Madam Jay

"So we could say, what a greedy girl she was, and very much a lady of uncontrollable lust. For in her eagerness for a more dedicated focus of his devilishly delightful tongue on her G spot she had been irresistibly drawn to cry out in fondness for hearing her own obsessed lustful sounds. That being such a devilishly obscene sound that her servant could not be but worried for her well-being."

Madam Lee

"You might ask why she started as a statue and yet ended up nothing more than a lust infused and frenzied lady. As we both know as orgasm after orgasm lifts you above your normal state of being into a cloud of floating bliss it is very difficult to be quiet about that serenely erotic state, and even a lady is bound to show her appreciation a devotee has bestowed upon her."

Madam Jay

"Not just that but now she is ruined for her husband and all other men. Yes it's true forI have heard that she yearns for his tongue without any sense of her position as lady. Well we know how her hunger for that blissful agony must have affected her. But it is a delightful surprise that we were both able to overcome that obsession."

Madam Lee

"Yes truly that is a relief. For she told me that through his sexual stimulation of her clit, and the ache she has for this irresistibly exotic pleasure, he has set a bar so high that only he can reach it for her. She is now hopelessly addicted to his tantalizingly tenacious tongue of terrific teasing."

Madam Jay

"Well yes I have heard a similar tale from her maid who says that her mistress has a thirst for him and his talented tongue of rapturous elating pleasure is causing the lady concerned to lament its loss. But he is not interested, for she is his successful conquest. A lady should appreciate that it is possible he knows he simply cannot continue to quench a lady like hers unrelenting passionate hunger without eventually be found out."

Madam Lee

"So do you think he will obey her directive to worship her breasts and arse next? He seems so serious and impetuous but he obviously has a fervent devotion to the female tunnel of love but not necessarily other places on the female body."

Madam Jay

"To be truthful I have a dedicated lust for mine to be worshipped by him in that way again. Do you think he would ever devote himself to using that magnificent delight of a tongue of his on my kitty cat for 2 hours? For as a lady I am devoted to those forms of blissful pleasures and yearn for that kind of reverence of my places of tingling agony. His tongue, surely it can't be that long, can it? Looking at him, it just doesn't seem possible but the way his admirers deify him, he must be a wondrous talented tongue man."

Madam Lee

"So you now freely admit that you have never had his tongue inside you yet. That you live to contrive to seduce him and to make him worship you love tunnel, and that your pretence is nothing more than that, when it comes to your assertion that he has feasted upon you already."

Madam Jay

"Well, now that you mention it, no I have not had his pleasure yet. Nevertheless you surely are also eager to have his devoted tongue of blissful passion buried inside your hairy box of joy; as he enthusiastically consummates you tunnel of loves capacity to create a trance like state of irresistible ecstasy. For I'm sure you have not experienced that delight yet."

Madam Lee

"Yes I am willing to admit to that desire if you are, my dearest one. I wonder that more woman do not follow him around in the hope he will pleasure them. Look at him, moving so quickly with the throng of ardent admirers around him. I wonder at them trying to engage his attention. It's thrilling to watch and contemplate the blessing thrill that lies inside his magical mouth."