Cumming Home To You

Story Info
Gym instructor races home to wife.
1.1k words
3.67
94.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am at the gym, training a female client. She lies on a bench, curling weights. I look at her body as she exercises but my gaze is purely a professional one. There is only one woman for me...you. I look at her breasts and wish that I was looking at yours. Yours are bigger, fuller, softer. I suddenly need to get home to you.

She finishes her program and heads for the locker room. I leave the gym and drive home, having to concentrate on my driving because otherwise my head would be filled with images of you and I would become too excited too soon. There is a pleasurable ache in my lower stomach as I get closer to home.

I park the car and as I approach the door, it opens. You stand there, your hair pinned up, wearing a robe. You look like you have just come out of the bath. As I get closer, I can smell scented soap on you.

You look me in the eyes and my heart quickens. You are gorgeous and every time I see you, my love for you increases. "I knew you were coming," you say, smiling. "I just knew."

I take you in my arms and close the door behind us. We kiss passionately, both of us needing each other more than anything in the world. We break apart and you look at me, breathless. "Make love to me, Adam." We walk hand-in-hand to the bedroom.

I pull you to me by the bed and we kiss again. "I love you," I say. "I know," you reply, kissing my neck.

"And I want you," I tell you as I unbelt your robe.

It falls open and I look down at your lovely breasts. You smile at me and tug at my T-shirt. I lift my arms and you slide it over my head. You start to kiss my chest and nipples. I feel the pleasurable sensations of your mouth on my skin and my breathing quickens. You push me gently and I lay back on the bed. You grasp my shorts and pull them off. My cock stands erect, excited at the sight of your body. You look at it with a hunger in your eyes. The fact that my cock is excited by the sight of you turns you on even more.

You unpin your hair and let it drop to your shoulders, then slip the robe off your body. I look at you and my cock twitches with anticipation. I want you so much. My gaze drifts to your pussy and I know that soon my hard cock will be in there, inside you. I moan softly with excitement. You climb onto the bed and move up so that your big breasts hang in front of my face. I move my head forward and kiss one nipple then the other. You sigh and close your eyes. I suck on your breasts while I stroke my hands down your back to your ass. You wriggle your hips beneath my touch. I push you down, guiding you towards my raging cock.

The tip of my cock nudges your pussy lips and we both gasp. We look deep into each others eyes as I push my hips up and enter you slowly, savouring every inch of your pussy. We kiss when I am fully inside you, filling you with my cock.

"I love you," you gasp. "I love your cock."

I smile and start to push in and out of you, holding your soft hips as I fuck you, totally controlling our rhythm. You close your eyes and enjoy the feeling of my hard cock filling you, fucking you, making love to you. We roll on the bed so that I am on top of you, I support my weight with my hands and drive deep into you, making you cry out loudly. I increase my speed and you start to pant and moan with each thrust. I drop to one elbow, feeling your nipples against my chest, and move my other hand between us. My fingers find your clit and as soon as I touch it, you cry out, "Oh yes, Adam, yes!" and buck your hips hard against me.

I keep my own hips still, letting you take over the rhythm. You fuck yourself on my hard cock while I stroke your clit with one finger. You look up at me and I can see the look of sheer ecstasy in your eyes. There is nothing you love more than to be fucked by me.

"I want you to cum for me."

You moan, "Yes,,, I'm,,,going,,,to,,,cum!"

"Cum for me," I say. "I want to see you cum on my big cock. I want to feel your pussy shudder around me and release your lovely juices."

"Yes!" you moan.

I never tire of seeing you approach orgasm. This is all I want in the world...to give you pleasure. As I watch you, I can feel myself approaching the critical moment.

"I'm...going to...cum...with you," I gasp. The wild motion of your hips works your tight pussy along the length of my cock, sending me to the edge.

"I want to see.." you moan.

I feel myself cumming and pull out of you quickly. My cock is slick with your lovely pussy juice. "See what you do to me," I gasp. "See how excited I am....Oh God, ....here I cum!" My cock jerks and shoots cum over your body. My hot seed hits your breasts, nipples and stomach.

At the sight of me cumming and the sensations of my fingers on your clit, you cum hard. Moving my thumb to your clit, I push my hand into your wet pussy and you jerk yourself against it, screaming out as you cum. I continue to spurt my cum over you, aiming my cock at your pussy and pumping my juice out over your pussy hair.

You roll over while you cum and my hand slides out of you. You replace it with your own and masturbate yourself in front of me. I jack my cock and shoot a hot load of cum over your ass. You shudder and collapse to the bed on your side.

I lay next to you and we kiss long and hard. "I love the way you please me," you say.

I smile and say," Pleasing you is easy. You turn me on so much." We take a shower together, washing each other lovingly, then return to the bed where we lay together snuggled tight for a long time.