Down on the Farm Ch. 02

Story Info
Granny also has needs.
2.5k words
4.3
281.9k
24
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Sadie26-
-Sadie26-
624 Followers

The next morning there was little time to reflect on the actions of the night before. It was early to rise, as always, and tend to the animals. As I milked the cows and cleaned out the barn stalls, images of last night kept racing thru my mind. I could still feel Pops' hands on me, his warm breath on my tender skin. I could feel him inside me, as though he had never left. I was being sucked into a very erotic zone, thoughts and sensations covered my body.

"If you keep milking that cow that way she's going to kick you," said my granny.

"W-w-what?" I stammered, "Oh granny, I didn't know you were out here, how are you feeling today?"

"Some days are better then most dear," she answered, "I just wanted some fresh air, I've been in that bedroom for a month of Sundays."

"Don't overdo it granny, here, let me help you back up to the house," I said.

Taking her by the arm, we walked back up to the old house. It had seemed so much bigger when I first arrived 6 years ago.

"Let's get you back into bed, granny," I said, tucking her back in, "I need to get back out there, do you need anything before I leave?"

"Come sit next to me, Christy, I must talk to you," she said, motioning for me to have a seat.

I took a seat next to her on the bed, half nervous and half intrigued by what she wanted to tell me.

"Christy, you're a very beautiful girl," she said, stroking my hair,"And beautiful girls always get alot of attention, just make sure you don't attract the wrong kind of attention."

"What do you mean granny?"

Granny laid there for what seemed to be an eternity just looking up at the white ceiling. She took a deep breath and looked back over at me, her eyes cold as steel. Suddenly her grip on my hair became very tight, as if she were trying to pull it from my head.

"Ouch granny, stop that," I whimpered, trying to grab her hand from my hair.

"I know you were in here last night, Christy, and I know what you and your grandfather were doing," she hissed.

"What are you talking about, granny?"

"Don't play innocent with me, I'm sick, not stupid," she said angrily.

Just then Pops walked in, as if he knew I needed to be rescued.

"Christy, you just going to leave the cows half milked?" he asked, removing his dirty cap and sitting in a chair across the room.

"I'm sorry Pops, granny and I were just having a little girl talk," I said.

Granny suddenly sat straight up in her bed, the cold steel look still glazing her eyes. She looked at me first, then at Pops.

"Don't you think I can smell you two in here?" she said angrily, "I know what you two did last night, I heard the noises, the breathing, the panting, then you planted your seed in this girl in our bedroom," she said, looking at Pops.

"Honey, I have no idea what you're talking about, Christy is our granddaughter, I would do no such a thing," Pops answered.

Just then granny looked at me again, her cold glare was beginning to make me nervous. How could she have heard that? Her medications usually knock her out cold. I sat there on the bed, legs crossed, feeling very uneasy about what she would say next.

"And you, you little whore, you're just like your mother," she scowled.

Suddenly Pops became white as a ghost, he was so sure all those years of fucking my mother, his daughter, had been so well hidden.

"That's right Phil, I knew all about it, I found her diary and read it. I read where she had written all about it, every dirty detail. How she feared God because she knew she had sinned. And asking God to forgive her because she enjoyed fucking her daddy," granny said angrily.

Pops sat there speechless. His face was a mixture of embarrassment and anger for his wife having found out and never telling him till now.

"You are a spiteful old bitch, Mary, and the only reason I haven't put you out of your misery yet is because it is my duty to care for you," Pops said, "Ok yes I did fuck our daughter, I fucked her every chance I got but only because you had turned against me, you never wanted sex so you just stopped one day. You didn't even bother to ask me how I felt about us never having sex again."

"You will NOT blame this on me," granny snapped, "I'm a dying woman and you messed up, not me. However, there is one way that you both may redeem yourselves."

Pops and I both were very interested to find out what on Earth could pull us from this hole we had managed to dig for ourselves.

"Are you two attracted to each other?" granny asked.

Neither of us knew how to answer this right away, we were both totally unprepared. So at that moment, we both looked at each other and I could see Pops' dick beginning to rise beneath his work pants. Seeing this made my pussy throb and almost brought me to tears wanting his dick inside me again.

"Yes," we both answered.

"Then fuck her again, right here, right now," said granny, "If you two insist on having sex with each other you will do it where I can see it."

"Granny that's crazy," I said.

"Do it," she insisted, "No kissing, no foreplay, just bend her over the foot of my bed so I can see her face while you're doing her."

My head was swimming at this point. I was totally unprepared for this. Just 30 minutes prior I was tucking my sick old granny into bed for a nap and now she was telling me to face her as my grandfather fucks me.

"DO IT!!!" she yelled.

Pops and I both stood up and we met at the foot of Mary's bed. We both had a look of confusion on our faces, but inside our attraction was already coming to a boiling point. I turned my back to Pops as I slid my skirt down to my ankles.

"Leave your shirt on you whore," granny instructed.

My fingers cold and my hands shaking, I closed my eyes as I slid my white cotton panties down to my feet. I could hear Pops behind me, unsnapping his work pants. Then the sound of his zipper, and the familiar cool breeze as his pants came to rest at his ankles. He once again placed his rough hands on my tiny hips. I could feel my nipples wake up and pucker, responding to his touch.

"That's it you two sinners, show me what you did last night," said granny.

With my eyes still closed I felt Pops push his dick into me, only this time he did not slide it inside slow as he had done the night before. He almost crammed his thick dick into me with force, but it felt so good. I let out a loud whimper, then a slutty moan as he began fucking me. Short deep thrusts as he punched my womb. He was inside me much deeper then last time. He was fucking with a purpose this time, not only to get off inside me, but to show granny that he was still an active virile man.

"You like this, Mary?" he asked breathlessly, "You like watching me fuck our granddaughter?"

She didn't answer him, in fact she made no sounds at all. I opened my eyes to find that she had kicked off her blanket and her legs were open. She had a devilish grin upon her lips and her eyes were no longer cold as steel. Just a concentrated stare.

Pops began fucking me harder. I felt his hand on the small of my back, pushing me forward.

"Put your head on the bed, Christy," he instructed.

I obeyed his order and placed my upper body on the quilt that covered granny's bed. My ass was high in the air and I could feel Pops' rough hand sliding over my left ass cheek. Then a loud "SMACK" echoed thru the small bedroom and a hot sting covered my ass. Pops was spanking me while he fucked me. I could hear groans coming from him that I had not heard last night. He was like an animal out of control.

Just then I felt the bed moving. It was granny sliding down to me, her legs still spread wide open . What the fuck was she doing now?

"Oh God that's it Mary," Pops whispered, "Thats the woman I remember marrying."

Suddenly granny grabbed my hair again, tighter then before and pulled my head up. My mouth was only 2-3 inches from her pussy. Oh my God, did she want what I thought she wanted???

"Do it Mary, make the whore lick your pussy just like we used to make her mother do," hissed Pops.

Oh fuck, these two were in this together. I thought it was a bit odd that Pops had come into the bedroom just as granny was accusing me of being a whore. Now I knew why, they had planned this together.

"Lick me you little whore," granny said, pushing my mouth into her old pussy.

Before I could say no or anything my lips were planted inside her pussy lips. Her grip on my hair was so tight my head was beginning to throb. I closed my eyes again and tried to think of some place other then where I was at that moment.

Pops began fucking me so hard I could feel his balls slapping me, making a noise throughout the bedroom.

"Oh God yesssss," he hissed, "Suck your granny's clit while grandpa fucks your nasty pussy, Christy."

I could feel granny's hips moving, thrusting up to ride my face. Where in the hell did two people in their 70's learn this? They were doing things straight out of a porn movie.

"Mmmm, your mouth feels just like your mother's used to Christy," moaned granny, "She used to lick my pussy so good for me, remember that Phil?"

"Hell yes I remember that honey," he answered between grunts.

I began exploring granny's pussy thoroughly, dipping my hot tongue in and out of her wet hole. Then sliding up to her clit, flicking it quickly. She began to use my hair to move my head around. Thus smearing her pussy juices all over my mouth. She smelled like vanilla, from her favorite body lotion. Everytime I would dip my tongue inside her hole, my nose would rub her clit and she would let out this enormous moan.

Then Pops suddenly stopped, and quickly slid from my raw pussy.

"I want this sweet lookin ass," he moaned, slapping my ass cheek again.

I tried to say no but granny's grip on my hair would not give me an inch. I could feel my legs beginning to shake and my heart was pounding like a drum. I was basically powerless to stop either one of them. Minutes later I felt Pops' wet warm cock tip pressing into my puckered virgin asshole. One thrust and he was deep within me. He wasted no time, taking short jabbing thrusts into my asshole.

This really seemed to get granny off because the tight grip on my hair had returned and her hips were beginning to move quicker.

"Granny's going to cum on your mouth, you little whore," she moaned.

"Oh God Mary!!!" Pops yelled out, "Cum on her face, do it for me honey."

Just then granny let out a blood curdling scream and I felt a warm gush of liquid covering my lips and chin. My own grandmother had just squirted on my face. But Pops was not far behind. His thrusts became deep and quick. His grip on my hips became tighter and I could hear his breaths becoming heavier, just as they had done last night so I knew he was close to cumming too.

Granny laid back on her bed, her legs still wide open. Her cum was sticky as it began to dry on my chin and mouth. Her breathing had returned to normal and she was completely satisfied. She didn't want to have sex, she just wanted to get off. So I guess the responsibility had fallen on me to keep Pops supplied with pussy and ass.

"Oh Oh Ohhhhhhh shit, Oh God I'm cumminggggggg," he groaned, pumping my ass faster and deeper, then slowing it down to a long deep penetrating thrust.

Suddenly I felt the familiar warm gush inside my ass, Pops had just came. He was still gripping my hips tightly and barely sliding his dick in and out of my wet asshole now. His breathing was erratic and I heard his heart banging in his chest again. Then with no words said, he quietly slid out of me and laid down next to granny on the bed. Within minutes they were both sleeping.

I quietly stood up and pulled my panties and skirt back up. Slow to move because my asshole hurt. I walked into the kitchen and stood at the sink trying to make sense of what had just happened.

"That was very hot, thank you Christy," said Pops, standing at the refrigerator.

"I thought you were asleep," I whispered.

"Not yet, I wanted to come check on you," he answered.

"I'm fine, just not sure what happened in there," I said.

"I'm sorry we tricked you honey," he said, "I wasn't sure if you'd go in there on your own. Your grandmother is really a nice person, Christy, don't think otherwise of her please. She still has needs, I just can't fulfill them."

"You mean she wants sex but no dick, right?" I asked.

"Something like that," he said, getting a soda from the fridge, "Can you handle that?"

"Actually I kinda liked eating pussy, Pops," I answered, smiling.

"Then there will be more times?" he asked.

"I hope so," I said, walking over to him and stealing his soda.

And that's just how it was. At least 3 times a week, the three of us would meet in that small bedroom and get each other off. Sometimes granny eats my pussy. Sometimes we have a 69 while Pops fucks either my ass or pussy, sometimes both. I never would have guessed in a million years that my grandparents, 2 people in their 70's would be such freaks.

They say everything happens for a reason. For a long time I never knew why my parents were killed in that car accident and I was sent here, but now I think I've figured it out. I was sent here to bring pleasure to my grandparents. Pleasure that they could not achieve on their own. But with my help, my mouth, my pussy and my ass ........ life is much more interesting down on the farm.

-Sadie26-
-Sadie26-
624 Followers