From A to Z Ch. 04

Story Info
Decisions made and secrets shared.
5k words
4.85
16.6k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiara23
Chiara23
651 Followers

As usual this story is exclusively my property and can't be republished or redistributed without my permission. Names have been changed to protect the guilty and not-so-innocent. Any resemblance to people living, dead or non-existent is merely a coincidence.

---

Zack and Adele were awakened by a rapping on her apartment door. Zack rolled over and nudged Adele, then put on some shorts and went to the door. He wasn't surprised to see his sister and brother-in-law standing in the doorway with a tray of coffees and a box of danishes.

Sandy grinned when she saw Zack. "You look like you pulled an all nighter baby brother."

"Fuck you sis," Zack said with a grin as he looked at the clock. "Morning Dean, I'm shocked that you managed to keep her away 'til seven."

Dean chuckled, "She was champing at the bit at six Zack!"

Adele walked down the hall in her robe, hair all messed up and rubbing sleep from her eyes. "Morning, is that coffee I smell?"

Sandy laughed and pulled Adele into the kitchen again. "Girl talk!"

"So? You've survived two nights in the same bed! You must be very proud of yourself Adele."

"I am. Zack held me all the first night. It was the first time I didn't have nightmares in almost two years. And last night, well I just felt like I could take it to another level. All I can say is wow! We finally fell asleep around four."

Sandy chuckled and gave her a hug. "I'm so glad for you two Adele!"

"So am I Sandy. It's not that I couldn't trust Zack, I was mostly afraid of my own feelings for him."

Sandy smiled warmly at Adele, "Sometimes trusting yourself is harder than trusting others. You're a strong, beautiful girl Adele, building that trust with Zack can only make your relationship with him stronger."

Adele blushed, "I love him Sandy, he said something to me the other night that really brought things into perspective for me. He told me that my scars don't define me, but they do let the world know that I can take whatever it throws my way and I can overcome it."

Sandy looked chagrined, "About the other night, I want to apologize for being so abrupt. I shouldn't have made you show me your scars like that. I sometimes get a head of steam and barrel along without thinking."

Adele gave Sandy a hug, "It's okay, I know you were just doing it out of concern for me. Like you said, you've seen it before and the important thing is that I'm here with you now."

---

Dean gave Zack a knowing look and smiled, "Judging from the look of you two I'd guess you've made a very large leap in your relationship?"

"You could say that bro," Zack said with a grin. "I've wanted last night to happen for the longest time, but I knew I had to wait until Adele was ready for it."

"It's a good thing you're such a patient guy Zack. I'm not sure I could've handled waiting like you have man."

"After Adele told me what happened with her ex there as no way I could force the issue Dean. It broke my heart when she cried as described everything that happened the night she was attacked. Hell bud I won't deny it, I was crying myself."

"She seems to be a pretty special girl Zack, I'm glad for you both." Dean said with a smile.

Zack nodded his head, "I know she is Dean, she's got a lot of spirit. Adele's come a long way since we met. She was so meek and frightened when we first met, well now you've seen what she's like. She's a totally different girl."

"Well for what it's worth I think Adele's a keeper. Your Mom and Dad can't wait to meet her."

Zack nodded, "Yeah I kinda figured you and Sandy were here to scout for them."

"Well, now that Sandy and I are done having kids, you're Mom's last hope for more grand kids."

"Grand kids? We've only been together for six months!" Zack replied with disbelief.

Dean chuckled, "Your Mom needs new babies to spoil Zack. You know how much she's loved being a Granny."

"Well she's going to have to wait a bit longer Dean, we do things at Adele's pace. I'll never push her to do anything she's not ready for."

"Good, I'm glad you said that Zack. You've spent a lot of time gaining Adele's trust. Don't go messing that up to please Mom."

"Thanks Dean, I love her so much. I just couldn't fathom making her do something she wasn't ready for."

---

Zack and Adele were driving back home after dropping Sandy and Dean at the airport. They were both quiet for the longest time, then both tried to talk at the same time.

"Maybe we should..."

"I was thinking we could..."

They both laughed and Zack told Adele she should go first.

Adele blushed and stammered at first. "I thought that maybe we should move in together since we're always together anyway?"

Zack laughed and Adele asked him what was so funny.

"I was going to say the same thing sweetie, are you really sure about this? We've had two major breakthroughs this weekend. Are you ready for a third so soon? No pressure, I promise."

Adele ran her fingers through Zack's hair and lowered her eyes, "Well it doesn't have to be right away. I was thinking we could maybe get a little bigger place? Maybe a two bedroom unit?"

"Why two bedroom sweetie? If we're sleeping together we should be fine with a larger one bedroom." Zack replied.

"Well when Sandy and I were talking earlier, she was telling me about your Mom wishing she had more babies in the family. And well if we ever decided to, you know, it would be handy..."

Zack snorted and shook his head, "It's a bloody conspiracy. Dean was talking to me about the same thing. Don't let my family pressure you into something you're not ready for sweetie, my mom loves having lots of babies around. We have to do things in our own time, you know you'll get no pressure from me."

"Well I just thought it would be better to be ready for when we get to that step. No pressure, I promise." Adele said with a grin.

Zack smiled back at her, "Okay we'll look for a two bedroom. But babies are when we want them, not my mom okay?"

Adele tucked her chin down and grinned to herself, "Okay Zack."

---

After working out their finances they found that it would be cheaper to buy a house rather than rent. They contacted a realtor and began house hunting. It didn't take long before they found exactly what they wanted. They bought a modest little house in an established, quiet neighbourhood.

Once the move was complete Adele and Zack lay exhausted in their new livingroom.

"I didn't think we'd ever finish! Thank god for movers! And where did all those boxes come from?"

Zack smiled, "Well between my books and your little horses what did you expect sweetie?"

"Oh yeah, my figurines! They're not horses they're Pegasus' and unicorns. Get it right Zack." Adele said with a giggle.

Zack gave Adele an evil grin, "Think you have enough energy to christen our new home?"

She rolled her eyes and gave him a peck on the cheek, "Before we do anything I need a long, hot shower."

"Need someone to wash your back?" Zack offered.

"Sure lover, I think I'd like that."

They left a trail of clothes behind them to the bathroom. Adele set the water and stepped in. Zack joined her and they were enveloped in clouds of steam and pelting water.

Zack wrapped his arms around Adele, loving the feel of her water slicked body against his. Adele kissed him lingeringly as her hands slowly moved down his body until they found Zack's erection. She slowly stroked him as she began to kiss her way down his body.

"God that feels so good Adele, you are totally amazing babe."

Adele grinned up at him and popped the tip of his cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it. Zack's cock popped back out of her mouth and she stroked it faster, "Mmm yummy."

Adele slowly moved back up Zack's body, kissing him as she went. When she was standing again she gave him another gentle kiss. She took the body wash and washed Zack's hair then slowly lathered him up running her hands all over him and teasing him as she did. When she figured she'd cleaned him well enough she playfully pushed him under the water and rinsed him off.

Now Zack took the gel and lathered her hair then moved to the rest of her body. He slipped his hands across her shoulders and slightly rounded belly, then moved to her breasts where he paid special attention to her hard little nipples. Adele gasped and moaned softly at his touch. His hand glided between Adele's legs, gently massaging her cleft, making her moan again and grab him for support. After they were both squeaky clean they kissed and caressed each other in the fine spray of water, enjoying the feel of their wet bodies together. Both of them were moaning and touching with more heat when they heard the doorbell ring.

Adele's eyes widened and she pulled away from Zack a bit, "Oh shit!" she said with a giggle, "It must be later than I thought!"

Zack looked at her with a confused look. "What do you mean babe?"

"That's probably Wendy, Kyle and the kids. Didn't I tell you they were going to come over after Caleb's soccer tournament?"

Zack laughed, "No you didn't, but someone better get dressed and answer the door."

Adele grinned and stepped out of the shower, narrowly missing a smack to her bottom. She grabbed a towel as she skipped into their bedroom. Adele rifled through her clothes and quickly got dressed then hurried to get the door.

Zack shook his head and grinned. The one thing he'd learned about Adele since they'd met was that she was always full of surprises.

Zack knew that Adele had to do things in her own time, he'd patiently waited for her to open up and let him into her life. Now it seemed that she was ready to share her family. He turned off the water, wrapped himself in a towel and went to get dressed.

Adele opened the door and was instantly tackled by three little balls of energy. "Aunt Adele we won, we won! See my trophy?"

"Auntie Adele, Caleb scored three goals!" said Josh, proud of his big brother.

"I hurt my knee and I didn't even cry. I'm brave like you." little Katriona stated matter-of-factly as she pointed to a band aid covering her knee.

Adele hugged and kissed her niece and nephews with a laugh. "That's wonderful Caleb! Joshy you must've been so proud of Caleb huh? You are very brave little Kat!"

Wendy and Kyle stood in the doorway watching their kids vie for Adele's attention, both of them trying hard not to laugh.

"Hi Wendy," Adele said when she finally got up off of the floor, giving her sister a hug and kiss. She turned and kissed Kyle on the cheek, giving him a tight hug as well. "Hi Kyle, I'm glad you guys could come. Zack's just getting out of the shower. He'll be down in a minute."

"Mmmm, I smell KFC!" Zack said as he came down the stairs.

Adele turned and smiled at Zack, holding her hand out to him. "Zack, This is my sister Wendy and her husband Kyle. And these are my niece and nephews, Caleb, Josh and Katriona."

Zack smiled at Wendy and Kyle, "Well it's great to finally meet you, Adele's told me a lot about all of you."

Wendy gave Zack a hug, holding him tight for just a moment. "Thank you Zack, you've done so much for us! You've brought my big sister back to me."

He was a bit surprised but Zack hugged Wendy back, "Hey it's okay. I'm the one who should be thanking you guys. You've both been a great support for her."

Kyle shook Zack's hand and gave him a 'man' hug. "Well we've been supportive, but you were the one who got Adele to come back out of her shell and live again."

Zack turned a faint red and smiled, "I honestly didn't do much, I just made suggestions and let Adele decide how we would proceed."

Wendy hugged Zack again, "It doesn't matter who did what Zack, all I know is that since she's met you Adele's been happy again."

Zack blushed and grinned then got to his knees so he could talk to the kids. He looked them over then squinted. "You must be Kat right?" He said as he pointed at Caleb.

"No!" Caleb said with a dignity that belied his six years. "I'm Caleb."

He looked at Josh next, "Hmm, Katriona?"

"I'm Josh," he said with a giggle.

Zack nodded his head and looked at Katriona, "Okay Howard, got it."

Little Katriona giggled at Zack.

He looked at Kat very intently, "You must be Josh then right?"

"No I'm Josh!" Josh said as his brother and sister giggled.

Zack looked at Josh briefly, "Sure thing Winston, whatever you say."

Even Adele, Wendy and Kyle were laughing now.

Zack looked at Katriona again, "You're not Josh?"

Little Katriona giggled again, "I'm Katriona! THAT's Josh!"

Zack looked up at the other adults and winked, "HIM? He's George! If YOU'RE Caleb, and YOU'RE Katriona, WHO IS JOSH!?"

Josh put his hands on Zack's shoulders and looked him in the eye, "I. Am. Josh!"

"Well why didn't you say so?" Zack laughed.

Wendy nudged Adele, "Is he always like this?"

"Yeah pretty much. He just seems to be able to engage people and make them feel comfortable around him." Adele said with a warm smile.

"Sort of like what he did with you?" Wendy laughed as she watched her kids pile onto Zack.

"Exactly," she replied.

Over dinner everyone picked a box, chair or the floor to eat from. The kids were busy telling Zack and Adele about Caleb's tournament and some of the other fun things that they'd done since the last time they'd seen their aunt.

Adele watched how Zack interacted with the kids. They were so excited they pretty much forgot about their dinners and he was laughing and asking all sorts of questions. He had them captivated, she could tell the boys thought he was totally cool and Kat was in love with him. It warmed her heart to know that her family was accepting him and he was doing the same with them. Even Wendy and Kyle seemed drawn to him.

"So Adele, when's your book coming out? The kids have been driving us nuts to get them one." Kyle asked with a chuckle.

"It'll be in the stores next month, but I have a special surprise for all three of you kids!" Adele rummaged through one of the boxes and brought out three copies of her and Zack's first book. "These are the first three books that were printed, I hope you'll like them. I signed them for you too!"

"Cool!" "Wow!" "Yay!"

"Hey, Zack didn't sign them." Josh said.

Zack chuckled, "Well I really only copied your Auntie Adele's pictures. I didn't do all that much Josh."

"Yeah but your name's on the cover too, 'Zack Hol-Holland' see? So you have to sign too!" Caleb said with the logic of a six year old.

"Okay, okay! Can someone give me a pen please?"

Wendy handed Zack a pen and grinned at him. "I guess you're famous too Zack."

Zack took the books from the kids and muttered as he wrote, "To my new best friend Caleb, to my new best friend Josh, and to my new best friend Katriona."

Kat giggled and shook her head as he gave them back their books, "We can't all be your best friend silly!"

"Sure you can sweetheart!" Zack said as he tickled her belly. "A best friend is just someone you can act goofy with, and not worry if they're going to think you're weird. Your Auntie Adele is my best friend!"

Adele circled her finger by her temple and whistled as she crossed her eyes. The kids all giggled and the adults laughed too.

"Zack? Are you going to be our uncle?" Kat asked innocently.

Zack was surprised and laughed, looking at Adele, "Well that's really up to your Auntie Adele don't you think?"

"Uhh, well it's kinda complicated Kat, usually the boy asks the girl if she'd like to marry him. He also gives her a ring..."

Kyle could see that Adele was trying to dig herself out of a hole. "Katriona sweetie your Auntie Adele and Zack haven't known each other for very long. When they're ready to get married I'm sure they'll let us know first."

"Tell you what sugar-plum, I promise I won't ask your Auntie to marry me unless you're there with us okay?"

Katriona smiled happily, "Okay Zack."

"Well guys, the kids have been going non-stop all day and look about ready to crash." Kyle commented. "You two look pretty wiped too. I think it's time for us to head home. Come on kids, say your goodbyes and get your shoes on."

"But daddy!" the three of them chorused.

Wendy gave them a stern look, "No buts you little monsters. Say your good nights and do as your dad said."

The kids gave Adele and Zack good night hugs. Katriona gave Zack his hug and said, "Good night Uncle Zack, ask soon okay?"

After Wendy, Kyle and the kids left Adele wrapped her arms around Zack and hugged him tight. "Thanks honey."

Zack hugged her back and kissed Adele on the forehead. "You're welcome, but I'm not sure what I did."

"The kids, you were so good with them. I think Katriona's in love with you." Adele said with a giggle.

"Yeah she's a little sweetheart. I can see why you love them, they're pretty great kids."

Adele, kissed Zack and looked in to his eyes, "You're going to be a great daddy Zack, our little ones are going to love you so much."

"Well I'd certainly love them Adele, when we decide to have kids I'm sure they'll be as beautiful as you. So if I asked, would you sweetie?"

"If you asked what love?" Adele said with a soft smile.

Zack chuckled and gave Adele a little squeeze, "If I asked you to marry me, would you? I know I promised Kat that I wouldn't ask you unless she was there, but call me curious."

Adele looked surprised then gave Zack a cute grin and said, "Okay Curious, I'd say yes in a heartbeat. Zack you've given me my life back and opened doors for me that I didn't even know existed. If it weren't for you I don't know if I would've been able to heal and get back to being me."

"Adele you're a strong woman, I'm sure you would have been able to get things done yourself. I think I just helped the process along a bit, that's all."

"Like Wendy said lover, it doesn't matter who did what, being with you has healed my emotional scars. I could never repay you for what you've done."

Zack gave Adele a lecherous grin and squeezed her tight, "I could think of a thing or three that would get the ball rolling."

With that Zack picked Adele up, she wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed him passionately as he carried her up the stairs to their bedroom. When he got her in their room Zack put Adele back down.

She smiled and kissed him again then stepped back, pulling her tank top up and off. Zack ate her up with his eyes, loving the sight of her perfect breasts and firm belly. He followed suit and removed his tee, revealing his toned chest and abs. Adele put her hand on his chest, feeling his heartbeat through his sternum.

She couldn't believe how lucky she was, Zack always treated her like she was the most important person in the universe to him. Right from the beginning Zack had always undervalued his contribution to her recovery. Adele knew that she would do anything to make Zack happy. She'd been caught off guard by little Katriona's question about Zack becoming her uncle, and had been surprised by his almost proposal.

Zack looked into Adele's sparkling eyes. He could see her love for him in them. His heart always did a flip when she smiled at him. Her smiles lit up her face and were contagious. Adele's demure yet sometimes saucy nature was enhanced by her soft, sultry voice.

Adele moved into Zack's arms and kissed him softly again. Her hands stroked his back as her kiss became more urgent. Zack's tongue worked its way into Adele's mouth and tickled hers making her moan softly. Zack cupped Adele's face in his hands, his thumb lightly stroking the scars on her face.

"What did I do to deserve you, angel?" Zack said softly.

Adele smiled, "You loved me, accepted me and never gave up on me. I'll be yours forever and always Zack."

"And I'll be yours, sweetheart." Zack said as he gently pushed Adele back against the bed, making her squeak in surprise as she fell back.

Chiara23
Chiara23
651 Followers
12