Fucking for Money

Story Info
Josh kept fucking her.
1.4k words
4.09
295.2k
48
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: I'm in my mid-twenties, 5'7, 125, with large b-cups, just out of law school in a big city firm. Before I moved to NY I'd only had sex with my two long term boyfriends. Josh (my boyfriend for lack of a better term) fucked me on our first date, and now...

*

Josh kept fucking me. Whenever he wanted it, he call, or ask me home from work. And I'd gotten to the point I didn't even look for the self respect I thought I should want. I wanted to cum, and he wanted to fuck, and Josh always made me cum. Maybe this is what its like to be a woman in this city.

Last Sunday, on Josh's birthday, he wanted us to sneak into his boss' corner office and fuck on the desk. I'd told Josh we couldn't do anything at work, but this was his birthday, and Josh's whole group was at a closing in another city, so it was his one shot. So, per Josh's instructions, I put on my tallest heels (to be bent over the desk), a short professional skirt (to remain on), a push up bra, a V-neck preppy sweater, a sexy pair of glasses, and no panties. Josh looked disapprovingly at the coat I slung on before we left his place, and I told him he could jerk off on his boss' desk without me.

We saw no one we knew in the lobby or the elevator, which was not surprising because eth firm we both work at is very large. The elevator took us to the proper floor (very high up). I pretended to get water as Josh scoped out the office. The coast was clear. He gave me a thumbs up and disappeared inside the office. Even though I didn't see anyone near the door, and hardly anyone on the floor, I flushed as I rushed across the office and slipped in the corner office.

Against a breathtaking metropolis backdrop, Josh sat in his boss' chair with a once in a lifetime birthday grin. I didn't want to let him down.

"How do you want me?"

"Under the desk. Loose the coat." I dropped the coat on one of the visitor chairs and slipped under the desk on my knees. It was tight fit, more awkward that you'd imagine. I bumped my head a couple of times. Josh picked up the phone as I undid his zipper. His dick was only semi-hard, so I sucked it hard a few times stroking it with my hard as it stiffened. "C'mon slut. Its my fucking birthday." I sucked harder, and squeezed his balls. Josh kept his mouth running "I know you can't wait to get bent over this desk." My pussy tingled.

Josh wheeled his chair back, closer to the window. He motioned for me to crawl toward him. I obeyed, slinking and staring into his eyes. I was nearly there. "Lose the v-neck" I tossed it back by my coat. Josh tore my bra off, letting by breasts bounce slightly as they released. I gripped his shaft, leaned it toward me and stared at Josh as I stuck it in my mouth. He smiled and pushed my head down on his cock.

I will never forget the sound of the door knob turning. Josh instinctively tried to bolt, shoving his cock into my throat. I gagged.

"What the hell is going on in my office!"

Josh pulled his dick out of my mouth, and zipped it into his pants. I tried to cover my breasts. We were both fired. My six figure salary – gone.

"Josh?? What the hell do you think you are doing?"

"Its my birthday sir. I thought you were gone, so I-"

The partner eyed me. "And who the fuck do you think you are?" I was in shock, mortified.

"She's just a call girl. My girlfriend wouldn't do it, so I ordered her up."

"She's a hooker?"

I was frozen, trying to work through the angles. If I was a hooker, he'd never think to look for me here, I could change my hair, still work at the firm, no one (but Josh) would ever know. If I were his girlfriend...I couldn't know who knew Josh and I were dating, the partner could easily find out...

All the while the partner was eyeing me, walking toward us. He picked up my chin, looked me square in the eye. "You fuck for money?"

"Yeah. So what?" I was playing the part. I didn't care who I fucked right?

He pulled the glasses off my face and tossed them back with my coat and v-neck. "Sit over there Josh." Josh scampered over and sat in a chair by my coat. "I don't believe either of you."

Josh started, "Sir there's no"

The partner looked me square in the eye as he pulled out his wallet, "Get on your knees and suck my dick." He tossed five hundred dollar bills at his feet.

I kneeled down, still playing the odds, if I sucked him off would I keep my job? Could Josh keep his job? Then he'd owe me. I was pulling his zipper down. "Josh, you going to let your girlfriend suck my dick?"

His dick sprang out of his boxers, and hit me in the cheek. "She just a call girl." I put it in my mouth. The fourth dick I've ever sucked. I was going slowly, directed by the hands on my head. My pussy was wet, and I was trembling, ashamed, excited, and unable to catch up to this moment. His dick was getting more erect, his hands were becoming more forceful. He pulled out.

"Bend over the desk." I crawled over the desk, looking at Josh as I bent over the desk. That fucker. He was trying to hold in a grin. My skirt lifted at my boobs touched the cold desk. I could feel cold air on my wet pussy. I could hear the partner approaching. His dick was the only thing that touched me, and it slipped right into me. He started fucking me toward Josh, and pulling my hips back. Looking at Josh, as the rhythm built, I knew I was going to cum. And soon I was cumming and the partner started fucking harder. My legs shake when I cum hard, and now they were shaking like mad. I was convulsing on this strangers dick. I could see Josh's dick getting hard, could see him thinking about fucking my mouth, could think about the offices across the street staring at hit fucking me.

Without a word the partner flipped me onto my back and started fucking me again. He lifted my legs over his heads and pounded one thrust at a time, watching my tits jiggle. I tried to avoid his eyes, looking past him into the city. He started fucking harder and harder and I knew it was coming, he was going to pull out, pulled me roughly off the desk and onto the floor, and cum in my face.

Instead he pulled out, rolled by over again, face down on the desk. "Now we'll find out if you really are a call girl, or just a slut." He spread my legs, and spat on my asshole. He started fucking my pussy, slowly, and then started working a finger into my asshole. Josh's eyes bulged out of his head, and his head out of his pants. It was too late now, I thought.

"You wanna fuck my asshole?"

"Yeah."

"You wanna cum in my asshole?" He started fucking harder.

"Yeah."

"C'mon. Fuck me...anywhere you want."

The pulled out, spat on my asshole, and started pushing his dick into me. It felt HUGE, and then the head was in, and I was trying to relax, and he was pulling back out, short strokes, not too deep, but painful against my little hole. Faster, harder and deeper. I stuck my ass I so I could finger my pussy, it was all so overwhelming, I didn't know if I was going to cum, or explode, and I could hear myself moaning loudly now (painful and sexual). Then he started to cum, and fucked violently, painfully, for a few moments.

I opened my eyes and saw Josh smiling. The partner pulled out of me.

"Go over there and fuck him slowly. Make sure he's sitting just like he is, and I want you facing me. I want your feet on his knees, I want to see his dick going into you, and I want my cum dripping out of your asshole, onto his belly."

I fucked Josh slowly, as instructed. For the first time, Josh didn't make me cum, but I came on him. Dripping his boss' cum on his belly.