Getting Into The Swing Of It Ch. 02

Story Info
Their weekend away begins with sex and revenge.
9k words
4
48.8k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 05/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfocker
milfocker
478 Followers

The next two weeks passed quickly as I was so busy at work I didn't have much time to think about my upcoming threesome. Neither my wife nor I mentioned that evening, and neither had we spoken to Sasha or Darren since, though Sasha and I had be texting each other occasionally.

The Friday before the planned weekend I received a text from Sasha, 'Coffee tonight? S x'. I quickly hit reply, 'Sounds good, see you at 6? x'. A few minutes later my phone beeped in reply, 'See you then. S x'

*************************

I arrived at the coffee shop just before six; Sasha wasn't there yet so I ordered two Lattes and sat down at a table in the corner. A few minutes later she arrived, wearing smart suit trousers that hugged her ass and a shirt that was struggling defiantly to hold in her large rack. She saw me and smiled, walked over and to my surprise kissed me full on the lips before sitting down opposite.

"How are you?" She asked.

"Uh, not too bad thanks, glad the last couple of weeks are over - work's been so busy! What about you?"

"Great thanks, are you looking forward to this weekend?" She asked, before taking a sip of her latte.

"To be honest, seeing you now is the first time I've thought about it in the last couple of weeks."

"Mmmmm, I've not stopped thinking about it for two weeks, my pussy has been soaked at the thought of your cock being back inside me."

"Oh, fuck." I moaned, my cock twitching slightly.

"Anyway, I asked you here because I wanted to talk about you wife and my husband."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, I've organised a little surprise for Darren this weekend and I wondered if you fancied teaching Ellie a lesson?" Sasha asked, a grin spreading across her face.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked, jumping slightly as I felt Sasha's foot stroke my leg under the table.

"A little humiliation?" She said, her foot sliding up my leg, "Something that teaches her not to betray our trust."

I gulped as her foot reached my crotch and started stroking my cock, "OK, but nothing too bad, let's just remind her not to break the rules."

"Of course babe." Sasha grinned, as her foot stroked my cock to life, "Do you need some help down there?"

Was she really going to make me cum in our local coffee shop? "Uh, ummm..." I stammered.

She removed her foot from my crotch before leaning in and whispering, "Let's start the weekend now, get your cock out for me..."

"I don't want to make a mess..." I told her quietly, my eyes drawn to the exposed deep valley in her open shirt.

"No mess, I promise." She grinned.

Oh fuck, had she just offered to suck my cock here? If she had I wasn't about to lose this opportunity and slowly lowered my hands, unzipped my fly and pulled my cock out, a sudden blast of air from the air-conditioner leaving me feeling very exposed. Sasha grinned and leant back in her chair again, I felt her foot slide its way up my leg tantalisingly slowly, until finally my cock jerked as her bare foot touched my bare cock.

Sasha looked around, assessing the situation as her bare foot continued to stroke up and down my shaft, being in the corner we were reasonably well sheltered, two of the three tables that surrounded us were empty; the third had a man in his early twenties, seemingly engrossed in his iPad. Sasha looked back at me, smiled, removed her foot from my crotch, and then brought her finger to her mouth in a 'shhhh' gesture.

She then, very quietly, slid off her chair, first bending down to reach her bag, then kneeling down next to it. She looked to me, I nodded in confirmation that no-one was watching and she disappeared under the table. I quickly felt her soft hands grasp my cock, gently sliding up and down the shaft before quickly being removed. Next I felt warm breath on the tip of my cock, then a tongue tentatively licking the head, before finally all eight inches were engulfed in the damp warmth of her mouth.

I suppressed a moan, but some noise must have occurred as iPad man suddenly looked up, and over at me sat at the table by myself. I held my breath as Sasha's lips obliviously continued sliding up and down my shaft, he looked away again and I could breathe once more.

My relief was short lived however, as seconds later his head snapped back towards us, his gaze obviously fixed upon Sasha under the table. A moment later he looked up at me and grinned, then mouthed "Well in mate!" before returning his attention to Sasha.

I, of course, did nothing. I sat back and enjoyed the amazing head I was being given, ensuring our voyeur, in his brief glances up at me, knew just how good a job of sucking me she was doing. She continued her merciless slurping of my cock until I was on the verge of cumming. At the point I expected her to pull away I felt her previously soft lips tighten their grip on my shaft as she continued sucking as my load gushed into her mouth, my fingers digging into the wooden table as I attempted to supress my pleasure.

I felt her lips disengage from my cock as she stepped out from under the table, as I hurriedly stuffed my cock back into my trousers. As she stood up she finally clocked our watchful neighbour, she smiled at him before obviously swallowing, then brushing the dust from her knees.

Turning to me she said quietly, but load enough for him to hear, "I need you now, I'm soaked!" Before taking my hand and pulling me up and towards the toilets behind us. We entered the toilet and she jumped on me, her tongue thrusting urgently into my mouth.

"How long was he watching us?" She asked, humping my leg with her pussy.

"Nearly the whole time." I told her.

"Oh fuck, now I'm even wetter, please do me now!" She implored.

I turned around to lock the bathroom door, typically, it was broken. "Shit, the door won't lock. What are we going to do?" I asked.

I turned around to find Sasha with her trousers around her ankles, sliding her thong down her thighs, "Give people an eyeful!" She said, now stepping out of her trousers and thong, "Now come fuck me here or I'll take you outside and jump you in the shop." She said very matter of factly.

I undid my trousers as I walked over to her, discarding them and my boxers on the floor before feeding her my cock. Her talented tongue soon had me hard again and I moved behind her, easily sliding myself home as she moaned in relief.

"Shhh." I said, but it was too late. Slowly the door opened, just a fraction, and someone squeezed inside before shutting it again.

"Sorry, do you mind if I watch again?" The man from the next table said, grinning as he looked at Sasha impaled on my cock.

"If that's what you'd prefer?" Sasha replied, quick as a flash.

"Huh?"

"Cock." She said, pointing to the obvious bulge in the front of his trousers as I continued to plough her pussy.

He still didn't get it as he looked down at his bulging trousers, and then looked back questioningly.

"Ooooh fuck, you'd prefer to watch then, oooohhh yessss, join in?" Sasha explained as she moaned.

The bloke's eyes lit up as he processed what she'd said, he fumbled with his trousers as he stepped towards Sasha, finally managing to extract his cock and feed it to her awaiting mouth, groaning as her tongue no doubt started working it's magic.

He looked back at me and I grinned at him, I wouldn't say I was shocked at Sasha's sluttiness, but I certainly hadn't expected to be spit-roasting her with a stranger in a coffee shop this evening.

"So you're OK with sharing your girlfriend?" He asked, as Sasha continued to service both our cocks.

"Oh, she's not my girlfriend." I replied.

"Don't tell me you just met her too?" He said, shocked.

"Ha, no. She's my wife's best friend!"

"Mate, you are a legend!" He grinned, before moaning as he shot his load in her mouth, falling back as his legs gave way under him.

I continued to plunder her pussy, until finally I exploded deep inside her, as she moaned in her own orgasm. After catching our breath we both started to get dressed, my cum already starting to tumble its way down her thighs as she pulled her thong on. "Is this your regular coffee shop?" She asked our voyeur.

"It is now!" He replied, grinning.

"Well maybe we'll see you again then..." She said, as we both walked out of the toilet.

We walked straight through the coffee shop and out of the door, we kissed goodbye when we came to the junction. "See you tomorrow morning, stud!" Sasha grinned.

"Can't wait you evil, slutty, temptress!" I replied, giving her one last kiss before I turned to walk away - this weekend was certainly going to be interesting.

************************* *************************

Sasha looked down at her husband lying on the bed, naked, his feet already tied to the bottom of the bed. She grinned as she thought about the payback she'd arranged for him this weekend. She clicked the handcuff onto his right hand, feeding the spare cuff around the bars in the headboard before clicking it onto his left hand as she whispered "Enjoy you bastard."

Finally she checked the webcam was working - she didn't want to lose the evidence! Before finally gently shutting the bedroom door, smiling to herself as the first part of her revenge plan was in place.

*************************

I had just got back from dropping our son off with his grandparents when the doorbell went. I went and opened the door and was rewarded with a kiss as Sasha made her way in, pulling her wheelie case behind her. "Did Darren not drop you off?" I asked.

"Nah, he was tied up with something." She said, with a smirk. She was wearing high heel boots that stopped on her thighs, a really short skirt that barely covered her ass and a cross-over top that pushed her boobs together, and judging by her protruding nipples she wasn't wearing a bra - in short, she looked absolutely smoking hot.

"I hope you've recovered from yesterday?" She asked as she sidled up to me, her hand massaging my cock through my jeans.

"Would I dare disappoint you?" I asked.

"I hope not!" She said, as she took my hand and placed it under her skirt, on her bare and already wet pussy, "Where's Ellie?"

"Upstairs, just finishing getting ready." I told her, as I slipped a finger between her lips and up her sodden channel.

"Mmmm, naughty boy..." She moaned, as we heard footsteps on the stairs.

I withdrew my finger from Sasha's slit as my wife came down the stairs, she was wearing high heels and her legs as she descended made me stop and stare. She was also wearing a short skirt that barely covered her ass and a tight shirt, complete with straining buttons and plenty of cleavage.

"Wow!" I said.

"Looking good babe!" Sasha said as she walked over to Ellie, kissing her full on the lips. Ellie looked uncomfortable at first, but soon got into it as then two girls swapped saliva.

"Wow, what a welcome. You look amazing Sasha."

"Thanks babe, let me just check something for you..." With that she stuck her hand up my wife's skirt, rubbing her pussy through her panties before saying, "You won't be needing those this weekend. Here, let me help..."

With that she sunk to her knees before reaching up under my wife's skirt and sliding her thong down her legs, then tilted her head, stuck her tongue out and licked slowly up the length of my wife's slit. "Ooooh!" She moaned as her head snapped back in surprise.

"Much better!" Sasha said with a grin as she stood up.

"Ummm, are you two ladies ready to go?" I asked, my cock rock hard in my jeans.

"Uh, yeah." My wife said, still slightly shocked. I grabbed both suitcases and headed out of the door to the car.

*************************

The hotel we were staying at was only an hour away, but my two passengers made the drive incredibly difficult. Both of them sat on the back seat, legs spread, pantyless, was difficult enough as it was, but when Sasha stuffed her fingers into her pussy I could barely keep my eyes on the road. My wife was arching her neck to get a better view and when Sasha scooted her legs round, up on to the seat to give her a better view of her pussy, she did likewise, slipping her fingers into her pussy at the same time.

My cock was again rock hard as I struggled to keep my concentration on the road ahead and watch both of them fingering themselves on my back seat. When Sasha then pulled her tit out and started massaging it with her free hand I almost lost it. Thankfully there was a lay-by coming up shortly, so I pulled in and turned around to watch both girls go at it until they both came in almost perfect synchronicity.

"Sorry, were we distracting you?" My wife asked as she pulled her glistening fingers from her slit, licking the juices from them.

*************************

We got to the hotel and checked in, the hotel clerk showed us to our room - we were in the queen suite, a two bedroomed apartment, with one of the bedrooms having a queen sized bed.

"If you need anything at anytime during your stay just call reception guys." The clerk told us, as he walked out of the door.

"So, are we ready for our date?" Sasha asked.

Ellie and I nodded, so we all headed downstairs and got a taxi to take us to the show.

*************************

We got out of the taxi and stumbled back into the hotel, the show had been great and dinner was lovely, with plenty of wine being drunk by each of us. We got into the lift and rode to the top floor, I fumbled for the key and let us into the room, shutting the door behind us.

"Time we all got naked!" Sasha said with a grin as she slid her top over her head, revealing her amazing boobs.

"Wow, you're keen!" Ellie replied, unbuttoning her own shirt.

"What can I say, I'm horny and need fucking." She said, stepping out of her short skirt, before walking over to me and starting to undo my jeans as I undid my own shirt buttons.

Sasha pulled my jeans down as my wife, who was now also naked walked over to help, the two of them pulled my boxers down before taking turns to lick my already hard cock.

"So, what would Sir like for starters?" Sasha asked, her tongue gliding along my cock.

"I think we need more wine!" Ellie suggested, her tongue taking its turn to glide along my shaft.

"Mmmmm, great idea. Can you call reception?" Sasha asked, my cock briefly disappearing into her mouth as an inducement.

Reluctantly I pulled away from the two girls and called reception, ordering three bottles of red to be delivered to our room. We all put on our robes as we awaited the wine, after the impetus of all getting naked quickly, suddenly it seemed quite awkward as we sat there in silence, waiting.

After a few minutes Sasha broke the silence, "Dare you to answer the door naked." She said to Ellie. She didn't have time to think as suddenly there was a knock on the door, instinctively she stood up, before pausing and looking to me. I smiled at her and she shrugged, "What the hell..." and slid her robe off.

There was another knock on the door, "Coming..." she called, as she walked towards the door, naked.

"Hello, I've brought your... oh, my word!" We heard a man's voice say. Sasha and I got up from the chairs and walked over to the room door, where we saw a slim old man, who must have been at least in his 60's, mouth agape, taking in Ellie's naked body.

"The wine, if you will?" I asked, taking the bottle one at a time from the man, whose eyes still weren't moving.

Sasha saw her opportunity, "Would you care to come in for a drink, steady your nerves?" I looked at her questioningly, but she mouthed back 'Trust me', so I did.

"Uh, I'm uh, sorry Miss, but I should get back to work." The man said.

"Are you sure we can't persuade you?" Sasha asked, as she slid her robe off, revealing her naked body to the hotel worker as well.

"My word!" The man exclaimed, as the two naked beauties stood before him, as he slowly, almost unwillingly, shuffled inside the door, with Sasha closing it after him. She took the man's hand and led him over to the sofas, sitting down next to him as I poured all four of us a glass of wine. The man downed it in one, so I poured him another.

"What's your name gent?" I asked.

"Roger." He replied.

"Nice to meet you Roger, I'm Matt and this is Ellie and Sasha. You'll have to excuse them we've been for a night out and they're quite excitable!"

"So I uh, see." He said, his eyes alternating between the two naked young bodies being presented to him.

"Ellie, could I speak to you in the other room quickly please?" Sasha asked.

"Uh, sure..." She replied, the two naked girls getting up and walking to the bedroom.

Sasha walked into the bedroom first, bending down to retrieve something from her bag, Ellie walked over to her friend, unsure of what the hell was going on. "Do you remember this babe?" Sasha asked, as she pressed play on her phone.

Ellie watched aghast as she saw herself, being fucked doggy style by Darren on the phone, "I'm sorry, it should never have happened. Please don't tell Matt."

"He already knows."

"Oh fuck, so why wait until now to show me?" She asked apprehensively.

"Because I'm going to give you an opportunity to make amends, penance for breaking the rules."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Well, my slut of a best friend," Sasha started, pressing her naked body against Ellie's, "First, you'll do exactly as I say this evening, then after that we'll have a great weekend, won't we..."

"And if I don't do as you say tonight?" Ellie asked, thinking she knew what that may involve...

"Then, I'll upload this video to the internet - I'm sure your work, friends & family would be very interested to know what a slut you are."

"You bitch, why would you wreck my life?"

"I don't want to babe, just remember, you're the one who broke the rules..."

"And what about Darren?"

"Don't worry, he's not getting away with it either." Sasha chuckled as she thought of what her Husband was probably going through at that moment, "Now let's get back to the boys babe."

"OK, so what do you want me to do?" Ellie asked.

"I think you know," She smirked, "But you can start by sitting on the old boy's lap."

The two girls walked back into the lounge, "We thought you'd left!" I said. Sasha made her way over to the sofa I was sat on, and sat down next to me.

"Sorry guys, girls talk." She said, grinning at Ellie who was slowly making her way back into the room.

She walked over to the other sofa, glancing over at Sasha and I before sitting down on Roger's lap, taking his hand and placing it on her bare thigh, she asked "So Roger, are you enjoying your drink with us?"

As he stammered, not knowing why the hell this attractive, naked, young lady had just sat on his lap or what to say about it, I turned to look at Sasha, 'What the hell?' I whispered. 'Her lesson in not breaking the rules.' She whispered back, 'A little light humiliation.'

"Yes Miss, I am." Roger finally spoke.

"Great, we just wanted to thank you for your excellent service Roger." She continued, stroking his hand along her thigh, "So don't be shy, we're all friends aren't we."

"Thakyou Miss, but I'm a married man..." Roger protested.

"That's OK, I'm a married lady, and I won't tell if you don't!" Ellie said, "Just relax and let's have fun!"

"When was the last time you fondled a 24 year old yummy mummy Roger?" Sasha asked. My wife took her cue, taking his free hand and placing it on her bare breast.

Roger gulped as he felt the firm titflesh of the young girl in his hand, her nipple pressing into his palm, "Forty years." He finally replied.

"Well maybe you should remind yourself what one feels like!" Sasha suggested.

Ellie shot her a look as she felt his hand squeeze her breast, then slowly his other hand started stroking her inner thigh, getting closer and closer until his fingers were brushing her bare pussy lips.

milfocker
milfocker
478 Followers