Golf Course MILF Ch. 01

Story Info
Pregnant MILF seduces high school stud.
3.8k words
4.37
170.2k
120

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j2586tx
j2586tx
53 Followers

Tuesday

We moved to Texas onto a golf course when I was 10 years old. I spent the next 7 years playing golf every day until I was good enough to earn a college scholarship. As you might expect, there were tons of MILFs around the course throughout my formative years. But, there was one in particular that occupied all my childhood fantasies and eventually changed my life.

Just off the 2nd tee, there lived a MILF named Janet Wilson. Janet's house had a deck and Jacuzzi that she liked to use during the day, wearing her string bikini so that all could stare at her beautiful body while she sunned herself during those hot Texas summers. Over the years, I lost count how many times I masturbated thinking about her laying there with her ample tits and small, flat ass glistening in the sun.

Fast forward to my senior year of high school... I had just selected my college, a prestigious university on the East coast. I went to the club deciding that I would practice for a while before dinner. When I walked into the golf shop, there was Janet, shopping for some gear for her husband. I hadn't seen her in a while and was surprised to see her baby bump protruding above her hip hugging jeans. Her tits looked absolutely huge above her round stomach and her face glowed from all the baby hormones.

"Hi Mrs. Wilson," I said as I walked by her. She turned and smiled.

"Hi Andy. How are you," she asked as she reached out and touched my arm stopping me.

"I'm good. I didn't know you were pregnant. Congratulations!"

"Thanks. Yeah, five months along. I feel huge," she said smiling.

"You look amazing," I said quietly.

She flashed a huge smile. "You're too sweet. And, I heard you picked a college. Congratulations. I'm so proud of you."

"Thanks. You buying something for Mr. Wilson?"

"Yeah, just a little shopping. You going to play today," she asked.

"Not sure, I was thinking of practicing for a while, but I might play."

"Well, have fun! I hope to see you soon," she said as she turned back to her shopping.

I tried to hide the growing bulge in my pants as I went up to the counter in the pro shop. I made a spur of the moment decision to play instead of practice. Walking would help clear my head and give me some quiet time to deal with my thoughts about fucking Janet senseless.

I asked if I could play and the assistant pro told me the tee was open. As I was leaving the shop, I turned one last time and waved goodbye to Janet. I walked outside, grabbed my bag and headed to the first tee. I played the first hole in a complete mental fog, my cock straining against my shorts. I walked to the 2nd tee and looked with disappointment at Janet's deck seeing that she wasn't there. I refocused, hit my tee shot and then turned to grab my bag to walk down the fairway. As I picked up my bag, I looked up to see Janet emerge on her deck, wearing a patterned blue bikini. My jaw dropped. Her pregnant stomach stuck out above her bikini bottoms. The bikini top was beyond description. Her tits were massive, spilling out the sides of her top that looked two sizes too small. The triangle of material looked to barely cover her nipples, which were rock hard and threatening to tear right through the material. My cock leaped to attention. There was no way to hide the erection I was now sporting.

Janet waved at me.

"Hi Andy," she said as she waved me over.

I walked over to her, trying as best I could to adjust my throbbing cock in my shorts. I approached the railing of her deck, where she was leaning slightly forward with both hands on the rail. Her tits looked like they were about to fall out of her top and her round stomach rested gently on the backs of her hands.

"Hi Mrs. Wilson."

"Please call me Janet," she said.

"Sorry, Janet."

"I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciated what you said in the pro shop. It was really sweet of you. Being pregnant makes me feel like a cow."

"Janet, uh, I don't mean to be forward...but, you look amazing." I opened my mouth to say more but couldn't find any words as I just stared at her huge tits and beautiful round stomach. I must have lost myself as I suddenly looked up to realize that she'd been watching me stare at her and was smiling hugely. "Uh, I'm so sorry. That was really, uh..."

"Stop it Andy. It feels nice to have somebody look at me like that. Lord knows my husband doesn't. He tells me I'm getting fat."

"Fat? Are you fucking kidding me? You look incredible."

She smiled again. I glanced down to realize that my cock looked obscene in my shorts, standing at full attention and pressing against the waistband of my shorts. I had officially reached my full 8 inches and there was nowhere to hide it. I looked up to see that Janet was staring at my cock too. The look on her face had morphed into something I'd never seen before. Something animalistic.

When she finally looked up at me, she started to blush realizing that I caught her as she had me moments ago. Instead of apologizing, she said, "it's really hot out here. Would you like to come in for a drink?"

"Um, I don't know if I should," I said. "Won't Mr. Wilson be home in a few minutes?"

"He's away on a business trip until late Friday night," Janet replied with a smile.

"Ok then, sure. I'd love a drink."

I quickly jumped over the deck railing, laid my bag down and took off my golf spikes. Janet opened the door and led me into the cool, air conditioned living room. I followed behind her, staring intently at her ass as she walked toward the kitchen. When we reached the kitchen, she opened the refrigerator door, bent over so her ass was right in my face and then asked what I'd like to drink without ever looking at me.

"Whatever you have," I muttered as I gaped at her perfect ass and the outline of her pussy lips showing through her bikini bottoms.

Again, she turned more quickly than I expected and caught me staring. Instead of smiling this time, she stood up straight and looked me dead in the eye. She moved imperceptibly closer to me and said, "Is that huge hard on for me?"

I nodded.

She took another step closer and reached out, putting her hand lightly on my stomach.

"How big is your friend," she asked.

"8 inches," I said.

She slowly let her hand trail down my stomach until it rested on my cock. "Feels about right," she said smiling as she gave my cock a gentle squeeze.

"Can I ask a question Mrs. Wilson," I asked.

"Janet."

"Sorry, Janet."

She started rubbing my cock ever so softly through my shorts and said, "Anything."

"How big are your boobs?"

She raised her free hand up to her boobs and gently squeezed her swollen tits. "Usually, I'm a 34D. But, this whole pregnancy thing has had some unforeseen consequences. I'm now a 34F. Do you like them?"

I could only nod. She was now milking my cock through my shorts.

"Can I see them," I asked.

"I'll make you a deal," she said. "I'm so hot and sweaty and I'm dying to cool off. If you'd like, you can join me in the shower and we can both get a look at we're dying to see."

I nodded stupidly and followed Janet as she took my hand and led me from the kitchen to the bathroom. When we reached the bathroom, she let go of my hand and walked over the shower, turning on the water. Then she turned, facing me standing several feet away. She looked me in the eyes and reached behind her back, unlatching her bikini top. When the latch popped, the top almost jumped off her chest as her tits sprang free. They were more than I ever could have imagined: round, veiny, sagging slightly with huge, dark areole and nipples as hard as pencil erasers. She then hooked her thumbs in the bikini bottoms and shucked them to the floor, revealing her gorgeous hairy pussy. I usually masturbated to shaved pussies, but for some reason her hairy bush turned me on more than ever. She stood before me looking more beautiful than I ever could have dreamt a woman looking.

"You are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," I muttered.

She smiled. "Your turn," she said in response.

I whipped off my shirt revealing my toned chest and six-pack abs. I unbuckled my belt, then my shorts and let them fall away to the floor. I looked down to see that my hard cock had made an enormous wet spot in my boxers and that the head of my cock had escaped my underwear.

"Now that's a compliment," she said.

I pushed my boxers to the floor and stood in front of my childhood fantasy with a raging hard, thick, 8 inch cock oozing precum at her. She closed the distance between us until her pregnant stomach rested against my cock.

"Kiss me," she said.

We stood there kissing for several seconds before she reached down, took my thick, hard cock in her hand and started pulling me toward the shower. We spent the next several minutes carefully washing every inch of each other's body. Soaping, rinsing, soaping, rinsing until I felt like my cock was going to explode. After she rinsed me for the final time, she forcibly pushed me to the back of the shower and lowered herself to her knees. She took my cock in her hand and looked up at me. "I want you to feed me a mouthful of hot cum, right now," she said. "And after I've swallowed every drop, I'm going to take you to my bed and fuck you until my pussy hurts."

I didn't say anything as she plunged her mouth onto my cock and started blowing me with a ferocity I couldn't believe. Needless to say, I knew I wasn't going to last long. I felt the tingle in my spine as my balls started churning. "Get ready Janet, it's coming soon," I whispered.

She moaned in response and started squeezing my cock harder with one hand and massaging my asshole with the other. I jumped a little when she first touched my anus, but I relaxed when I realized how good it felt. I started groaning as my orgasm neared. In response, she sucked harder, squeezed harder and then pushed her finger into my ass. Within seconds, I exploded into her hungry mouth. I came and came and came. I had never cum so much in my life. With my eyes closed in complete ecstasy, I only heard the sounds of Janet mewing and cooing as she milked my cock dry.

As my orgasm finally subsided, I opened my eyes to see Janet rising to her feet. She threw her arms around my neck and pulled me in to kiss me. She surprised me again when she started kissing me, opening her mouth to reveal that she was still holding all my cum. Having never tasted cum before, I was startled. Our tongues intertwined, sharing my salty seed that seemed to be overflowing between our mouths. She pushed cum into my mouth and then took it back into her own as her she ground her lips into mine, moaning with pleasure. Finally, she pulled away. She smiled at me, opened her mouth revealing my man seed still on her tongue. She then closed her mouth and swallowed, licking her lips when she finished.

"How did you like tasting your own cum," she asked as she reached down and started stroking my cock again.

"Different at first, but not bad," I said.

She rubbed her huge pregnant tits against my stomach as she stroked my cock back to life. "If you thought that was interesting, you're going to love what's for dessert after you fuck me," she said.

"What's that," I asked.

"Oh no, that's a surprise. I have lots to teach to you this week."

"This week," I asked.

"I told you, Mr. Wilson isn't back until late Friday night," she said with a smile.

With that, she turned off the shower water. "First things first, I need that big, fat cock deep in my pussy. And, I need it now."

Janet stepped out of the shower and grabbed two towels, handing me one. "Now dry off and get your sexy ass into the bedroom. I have some things to teach you about pleasing a woman."

Janet pulled me by my cock into the bedroom until we were standing next to her bed. She turned us until my back was to the bed and then she pushed me down to a sitting position. She grabbed her huge right boob in her hands and directed the nipple toward my mouth.

"I've fantasized about fucking you for years Andy. I've watched you grow into a handsome, virile man with a cock that would make any woman's mouth water. I'm going to change your life this week. I'm going to show you things you've probably never thought about. I'm going to teach you all about women this week. How to eat pussy. How to fuck. How to fuck my ass. The joy of a golden shower. And, on Friday afternoon, right before my stupid husband gets home, I'm going to treat you to the greatest gift of your life...but that will remain a surprise for now."

I stared at her in amazement, not knowing what to say.

"Now, start with my nipple. Take it in your mouth softly. Lick it gently. Tease it. Very good. Be patient. Listen for the sounds I make and you'll know when to suck harder, when to bite gently, when to bite hard, when to pull. And, explore my body with your hands. Put your fingers in my wet pussy. Tickle my asshole. Put your finger in my ass. Rub my big pregnant stomach. Most importantly, don't shower me with compliments...you've said enough nice things. Tell me what you're going to do to me. Talk dirty to me. Talk to me like you own me...but don't overdo it. And, it's okay to call me dirty names."

I did as I was told. I started slowly, licking and kissing her huge, hard nipples. I licked around the edges of her areole, sucking softly, tasting the sweetness of her skin. Her moans, starting softly slowly began to increase in volume. My hand found her wet pussy and I gently inserted a finger into her warm hole while softly biting down on her nipple. She exhaled loudly and moaned.

"Harder Andy, harder!"

I pushed two fingers into her pussy and then bit on her nipple like I meant it. She screamed. At first I thought I hurt her, but then she grabbed my head and forced it into her chest. "More," she said. I bit harder and started thrusting my fingers in and out of her dripping pussy.

Her hips began gyrating and she pushed her stomach into me. Taking my cue, I removed my fingers from her pussy and loudly popped her nipple out of my mouth. "You like that?"

"Yes, Andy. I love it. I need more."

"Beg for it. Beg for it like a slut," I said.

"Please Andy. I need it. Put your fingers inside me dirty pussy and suck my tits. Please. I'm desperate for more."

I jammed three fingers into her hole roughly, causing her to jump slightly then I attacked her other nipple. With my other hand, I reached behind her and grabbed her back, forcing her toward me. Grabbing her with force, I finger fucked her pussy and chewed on her rock hard nipple until she was moaning in ecstasy. "Tell me what you want my dirty slut."

"I want your cock. Fuck me Andy. Fuck my pussy. Fuck me now!"

I pulled her onto the bed and forced her onto her back. I laid her lengthwise down the side of the bed and then stood next to her face. "Turn your head and suck my cock. Get me nice and wet before I fuck you."

She did as she was told. She inhaled my cock while I reinserted my fingers into her pussy, fucking her intently with my hand. I thrust my hips softly, fucking her face and jamming my cock into her throat. She looked amazing laying there with her massive tits hanging over the side of the bed, my cock in her mouth and my fingers in her pussy. It was the most incredible site. I had to control myself or I could have cum just from looking at her.

Abruptly, I pulled my cock from her mouth and repositioned myself with one knee on the bed and one foot on the floor, my cock just inches from her waiting pussy. I rubbed my fat cock around in her pubic hair, pressing it against her clit. She started thrashing.

"Lick my pussy Andy. Lick my pussy."

I did as I was told, lowering myself to the side of the bed and then plunging my face into her wet snatch. I started licking and sucking her pussy hole and clit as she started moaning above me. I massaged her big, pregnant stomach with my hands while I found her clit between my teeth and gave a gently bite.

"Not too hard. Suck it," she said.

For the next several minutes I sucked on her clit while my hands alternated between pregnant stomach and pinching her hard nipples. Without warning, she started screaming and then came in a torrent, bucking her hips and grinding her wet pussy into my face. Before I knew it, my face was soaked in her cum and she was laying motionless as if she'd been shot. She was breathing very deeply and looked completely calm, so I was patient in kissing her inner thighs as she came down from her orgasm. When I felt she'd come down far enough, I stood up and positioned the head of my fat cock against her gaping wet pussy. When she felt my cock at her entrance, she started coming back to life.

"Yes Andy, that's what I want. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

With no more encouragement required, I forcibly thrust my cock balls deep into her sopping wet pussy. She let out a startled scream as I hit bottom and rested there.

"Nobody's ever been that deep. Oh my god! I didn't know it could feel this good," she said.

"Who's in charge," I asked.

"You are!"

"Who's pussy is this," I asked.

"Yours. It's yours Andy."

"Oh really," I said as I pulled my cock out slowly and then forcefully rammed it home again.

"Yes Andy. This pussy is yours forever. Oh my God. Don't stop fucking me ever!!!"

I proceeded to plow her depths with my cock for the next several minutes, while her screams and exhortations got louder and louder until finally, "Oh God Andy, I'm cumming again. Ohhhhhh."

Her orgasm was too much for me as I felt mine building. "Where do you want my cum my slut?"

"All over my tits. Please shoot it all over my tits."

I made one last thrust and then pulled my cock from her pussy, walked up the side of the bed and aimed my big cock at her tits. The first blast of cum flew right over her tits and hit her on the cheek. She smiled as the successive blasts coated her tits in hot, sticky cum. She moaned softly as each successive blast landed on her soft, pillowy breasts.

When I finally finished cumming, she slowly rubbed the cum into her tits, before licking her fingers clean.

"Andy, you did such a good job, honey. Thank you," she said.

I didn't say anything. I just stood there gazing at the most beautiful woman alive, covered in my cum.

"Are you ready for your final training of the day," she asked.

I nodded.

"Lay down on the bed."

I did as I was told.

She climbed on the bed and straddled my chest. The site of her pregnant stomach and huge tits in front of my face was pure heaven. She then slowly forward until she positioned her wet, glistening pussy above my face.

"Close your eyes, baby," she said.

I closed my eyes. I had a sense of what was coming for the first time.

The next thing I felt was the warm stream of her piss as she started soaking my face and head. She moaned with delight at her release. To my surprise, I felt my cock stirring. This was turning me on.

"Open your mouth and taste it," she said.

I did.

She finally finished soaking me with her piss and she slowly slid back down my check until she was straddling my hips. My hair and face were completely wet. I smiled up at her.

"You are such a good boy," she said. "I presume you probably need to go as well."

"I do."

Without saying a word, she crawled off of me, crawled to the head of the bed, and sat up against the headboard. "Stand in front me lover."

I scrambled to my feet and positioned myself in front of her. My cock looked obscene, swollen again to half mast, thick and veiny. "Aim for my face first, then my tits," she said.

I relaxed and felt the piss surging forth. It erupted out of my cock and hit her on her left cheek. I adjusted my aim, pointing it at her mouth. She surprised me by opening her mouth and taking in a mouthful and then swallowing it. I took this as my cue and expended the rest of my bladder on her huge, swollen tits. By the time I was finished, she was an amazing sight: covered in my piss and cum, hair matted, looking completely sated.

j2586tx
j2586tx
53 Followers
12