Indianapolis Threesome

Story Info
Meeting a couple in Indianapolis help soldier spend time.
3.2k words
34.9k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a summer filled with work and sex I went off to college at a Midwestern university. I had two high school classmates that were attending the same university, so I knew at least two people there. I spent the first year getting average grades, but I just didn't know what I wanted to do at that time, so a friend and I enlisted in the Army that next spring.

Joining the Army was something I thought would provide me some time to determine what I wanted to do with my life. I was a business major in college, but I knew that was not what I wanted to do. So, when I joined the Army I was sent to St. Louis to take the necessary test and a physical to see if I would be accepted into the Army. The tests were long and not very hard, in fact some were very elementary. The physical was another thing. It was like a gym class, maybe 100 guys standing around naked, waiting their turn with the medic. After they had made their decision on everyone we spent the night in a barracks type of room, a lot of double bunk beds. There seemed to be noise in the building all night, the bare concrete walls seemed to echo the sounds.


The next morning they got us up early and took us to the reception center cafeteria for breakfast. It was possibly the last good meal we would see for a few days. After breakfast they loaded us on a bus and sent us to the basic training location about 150 miles south. The ride was exceptionally quiet as most of us wondered what was next.

Basic was not easy, the weather turned very hot and we were always on the move. The rifle range was very important, they took us there everyday for almost 2 weeks. You had to live with the sore shoulder since you would fire so many rounds every day. But the day came when you were given orders as to your next assignment, advanced training of some type.

At one point they stopped all training for a day and required all of us to take a test. We were not told what the test was for, but it had some very strange questions in it. I remember one, if you had a four way intersection with no stop signs, a fire truck, a police car, a ambulance and a mail truck arrived at the same time who would go first? The answer was the mail truck, the mail always goes through. I really thought this was a stupid test.

The results of the test came back about a week later and they called my name and 2 others to report to a location. There we found out that we had passed the test. We then found out that it was the Special Forces test and less than 1 percent of the people who took that test passed it. They offered us a wonderful opportunity to volunteer for Special Forces training, which none of us had ever heard of at that time.

We were sent to Georgia for jump school and then to North Carolina for the training. After almost a year those of us remaining graduated from the training and were being assigned to another base. I was being assigned to Indianapolis for 4 weeks, then permanently to a base in Japan.

I arrived in Indianapolis by bus and was waiting to catch a bus that would take me to the base on the north side of the city. Being in summer dress with a long sleeved khaki shirt and a ninety pound duffle bag on a July Indianapolis evening was very uncomfortable. I watched buses come and go, but no bus to the base.

I must have had the "lost puppy" look when a man came up and asked if I need a ride somewhere. I looked him over, he was in his late 30's, early 40's maybe 5'7, 175 and average looks. I told him I was waiting on the bus to the base and he said we was heading close and would be glad to drop me off. I had been standing long enough and agreed to accept the offer. I put my duffle in the car and we drove away from the bus station.

He introduced himself "I'm Glen, glad you could join me."

I responded telling him who I was "I'm glad you are heading close to the base, the bus didn't seem to be coming."

Glen said "I have to make a quick stop by a friend's house that is on our way."

The place was just off of the street we were on. It was the typical early 50's style of house, small, square and white. Glen knocked on the door and a woman answered, we were invited in. They had some small conversation but his friend was not there at that time. I don't think she ever smiled, but just looked me over.

We left his friends house and got back in the car heading back down the main street. Glen ask "Would you like to see a little of the city before I drop you off at the base?"

I replied "Sure I have no place else to go."

He drove out into the suburbs and showed me the 500 racetrack, then on to large house not to far away. He pulled into the drive way and asked me to come in with him. I followed him into the house, it was huge inside. He went to find someone and I was left there to look the entry area over. It wasn't long before Glen and a woman came in, and he introduced me to his wife. She was actually taller than he was but rather attractive. I noticed she had great legs as she walked into the room. The dress she wore would never help, it was a light blue and white checked summer dress, very little shape to it. It didn't appear that she had a bra on, or she was small busted.

Glen said "I would like you to meet my wife, Sharon."

I reached out to accept her extended had and introduced myself.

She smiled and asked "would you like a cold drink and sit for a few minutes?"

I could use something cold to drink, it had been hot and the khaki uniform was not cool.

After she came back into the room she sat down in a chair opposite me, Glen sat on the couch. I couldn't help but admire her legs, she had very nice legs. When she crossed her legs, her dress was pulled up and I could see all the way to her panties on her right side.

We had some idle chat, mostly about Indianapolis and what there was to do there, or what it was missing. I had the feeling that Indianapolis was the Indy 500 and not a lot more at that time.

Glen got up, said something to Sharon then went to get more soda. I noticed that it appeared he actually had a hard on as he left the room. I didn't know if it was just my imagination or what, but I thought he was becoming aroused.

Sharon leaned over to pick up her drink and I could now see, she was not wearing a bra. Her breasts hung, nice and round and the neck of the dress let me get a very good view of her breasts. They looked tanned and firm, so I assumed she liked to lay out in the sun, at least topless.

Glen returned to the room, and I could now see that he definitely had a hard on. He was starting to tent up in the front of his pants. Sharon just smiled, knowing that I noticed he was hard.

I asked "Can I use your toilet?"

Sharon jumped up and said "Of course, please follow me, I'll show you where it is.

I followed her around the corner and down a short hallway. She opened the door and stood along the wall, holding the door open for me. As I went toward the door, I could feel her brush her breasts against my arm. This caused my cock to jump at the thought of what it would be like to touch her breasts now.

I went back into the living room where Sharon and Glen were close to a corner talking. When I walked in they turned and went back to their seats. I said that I probably should be going since I was not sure how long it would take to get to the base, even though I had two days before I had to sign in.

Glen asked "Would you care to stay here tonight, then I can drop you off at the post tomorrow?"

Sharon said "We have a guest room that never gets used, so you are more than welcome to stay here tonight."

I was tired and I was also enjoying seeing Sharon's breasts, so I replied "If it is no problem I would enjoy staying here tonight".

Sharon got up and said "I'll show you to your room, Glen can bring in your bags."

I felt like Glen was the hired help, going out to bring in a heavy duffle bag. I followed Sharon upstairs to a room at the end of the upper hallway. It was a large room for a guest room, lots of windows and very nicely decorated. As I was looking the room over Glenn came in with the duffle bag.

I said "You really didn't need to go out and bring it in, I could have done that."

Glen smiled and said "I had received my orders to bring your bags in."

Sharon was standing beside me and I could see her hands, yet I felt a hand touching my ass. I knew it had to be Glen's, but I also wondered if Sharon knew Glen was touching me. I know I was starting to tent up in front and I didn't want to let Sharon see me that way.

Sharon turned to pull the covers down on the bed when Glen reached out and lifted her dress, exposing her ass. It was gorgeous, round cheeks filled her panties, and her thighs, they were perfect.

I could see Glen's other hand holding his cock through his pants, he was really hard at this point. I could tell Glen was very average, no huge stallion. I felt my own cock pushing against my khakis at this time. I was afraid that I would start to show a spot on my khakis. About that time, Glen unbuckled his belt.

This must have been a signal to Sharon, she came up to me and kissed me softly on the lips. Her hands had found my now hard cock and she knew exactly how to unbuckle an Army brass belt buckle. She unzipped my khakis and let them drop around my ankles. I must have looked rather ridiculous standing there in my OD shorts, my khakis around my ankles, held up there by my bloused boots.

Sharon's hand now pulled my cock out the opening in my shorts. I was fully hard and actually had a small amount of pre cum on the tip of my cock. I felt her fingers run over the tip, spreading the pre cum. Her touch was so soft as she ran her hand over my cock.

Sharon turned and went along the bed, dropping her summer dress to the floor as she stood alongside the bed. She looked great in nothing but her cream colored panties and nothing else. I could hear rustling behind me and when I turned to see, Glen was completely naked at that time. He then moved around to the other side of the bed while Sharon lay down.

I had removed my khaki blouse and was untying my boots. I was now standing in nothing but my OD shorts, dog tags hanging around my neck. My cock was fully rigid, extended out the opening of my shorts. I looked down, it was proud, the mushroom head on the rather fat shaft extending all of its 7 inches. I pulled my shorts down and kicked them over with the rest of my clothes. I knew I was going to love Indianapolis.

I was along the bed and Sharon took my hand and pulled me toward her. I slid beside her on the bed, feeling her body touch mine. I could see her breasts heaving slightly, her nipples were erect, like the erasure on a pencil. I leaned over and kissed her, feeling the softness of her lips. I noticed that Glen was actually very average or small at that time, I would say around 5", circumcised, but rather thick. The head of his cock was starting to turn red from the excitement.

As I was alongside Sharon, she moved to lie on top of me. We kissed, our tongues finding each other. My hands had now found her breasts, they were firm and very round. I ran my thumb across her nipples, causing her to catch her breath for a second. The bed moved as Glen moved alongside me. Sharon, spread her legs as she moved her hips down and in a position that my cock was rubbing against her pussy. She was wet, my cock slid along her slit easily, feeling the puffy lips protecting her pleasure hole. She moved around, letting her pussy rub against the head of my cock, covering it with her juices.

Sharon arched her back, letting my cock push against her pussy. I thrust slightly, the head entering her. She pushed into me, my cock going all the way inside of her. I thrust my hips upwards with some force, pushing my pubic area into her clit. She sat straight up, my cock fully inside of her. I could see her eyes were closed but she was smiling as I started to move my hips around, touching her pussy inside everywhere I could. I watched her breasts sway, so graceful, yet very erotic. She was moaning and making soft talk at this time.

I could see Glen stroking his cock, his eyes were like tea saucers, huge. I could tell he was really turned on at this. The tip of his cock was wet and it was helping to lube his hand as he stroked his cock.

Sharon laid down on my chest, my cock inside of her. I could feel her breasts on my chest. She lifted herself off and lay down on her stomach between Glen and myself. She got up on her knees, exposing herself to us at that time, her face down into the bed. He view of her anus, slightly darker brown, puckered like a new rose bud was effecting me. I was admiring her lips, they were so puffy, engorged and glistening with her juices. They were still spread apart enough I could see her pleasure hole. Glen made no move to take what she was offering, so I got up on my knees and slid my cock inside of her. I started to fuck her, my balls striking her ass with every thrust. Glen was laying along side her, his cock right in her face. She turned her head and took him inside her mouth. I watched his face, the look of pure please came across it. Suddenly I felt her body convulse and quiver, she was having an orgasm. She was so wet and warm as she came, It was a wonderful feeling to have her cum like that, coating my cock with her juices. I had almost came to a stop as she was cumming, but after a short time I started to fuck her again, a little harder this time. I noticed that Glen's face was contorted and could tell he was cumming. Sharon seemed to just suck harder as he started to cum. His body jerked and quivered as he was shooting his load. He dropped back on the bed spent, his cock now going limp. About all you could see was the head of his cock sticking about his pubic hair.

I was enjoying this woman, she was so sexual. I felt her arch her back pushing her ass into the air and her body seemed to quiver, then the warm flood came over me, she was cumming again. She dropped flat on the bed after she came, her body going limp. She rolled over, smiling and pulling me down to her. We kissed again and I could taste the saltiness of Glen's cum on her lips. She slid down, kissing my chest and stomach. I felt her lips surround my cock, than she stated to take me down her throat. She had a tongue technique that drove me insane, she seemed to really enjoy sucking a man's cock.

As I lay on my back, Sharon sucking my cock I could see Glen laying there, fully erect again. What happened was amazing, without him touching his cock I watched him shoot his load as he watched Sharon work on my cock. The spurts should up onto his stomach and into his pubic hair.

After a brief time Sharon stopped sucking my cock, got up and went over to the room desk and brought the chair with her. She asked me to sit down on the chair. I sat on the wooden chair, my legs slightly apart. Sharon came over. Closed my legs and sat on top of me, my cock sliding inside her as she wrapped her legs around the chair legs. She started to move around, fucking me. I could feel my cock touching her inside, deeper than I ever thought 7" would go. This was like no experience I had ever had and it didn't take long before I was emptying my balls into her. I felt spurt after spurt leave my cock, shooting inside of her. She encouraged me to keep cumming, she loved the feeling of my hot seed shooting inside her pussy.

I was spent and moved over to lay on the bed, Sharon laying beside me on her back, her breasts pointing upward.. Glen got on the bed between Sharon's legs. He went down on her, making this loud sucking sound as he was eating her out. She was flexing the muscles in her ass, resulting in a very quick, but small humping action. I felt her tense and I knew she was cumming again as Glen was eating her. I realized that she was cumming, but he had also sucked my cum out from inside her.

We were all spent after that and going to sleep was not a problem. When I got up and dressed the next day we made arrangements to meet again. Glen drove me to the post and we had a great discussion along the way. When we got the post gate he copied his home phone number on his business card and handed it to me. Then he told me he would pick me up later that evening for dinner. As I started to get out of the car he reached over and touched my cock.

Glen said, "I'll see you tonight, we have a great evening planned.

I just knew I was going to enjoy the next 4 weeks in Indianapolis.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Man, this was soo hot!

You must continue. What about the next 4 weeks in Indianapolis?

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Football Party Ch. 01 My sexy girlfriend and I experiment with another man.in Group Sex
First Bi MMF College friends are guided on an unexpected bi experience .in Group Sex
Coercing the College Kid Older bisexual couple coerces a college kid.in Group Sex
The Lawn Boy A couple find out he does more than just chores.in Group Sex
Tracy Swept Up in the Moment Young stud joins couple for some afternoon pleasures.in Loving Wives
More Stories