Kat Discovers Hubby's Friend

Story Info
Work with friend turns into threesome with wife.
11k words
4.18
102.6k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad's best friend since high school, Chris, had asks him for a hand working a small job over the weekend. They'll just be spending a few hours at the local auto plaza installing some lights. The chilly day arrives and Chris picks Brad up early. They grab coffee and head to the job. They aren't there 20 minutes before the conversation, as it inevitably does with men, turns to sex, porn and fantasies.

"I get off on thinking about my clients. There've been some that boy... there was definitely a spark there. And they were hot as shit," Chris begins. "And usually their husbands are assholes that don't deserve them."

"You should give em what they deserve then," Brad says with a wink. "When I watch porn, it's not me I put in the scene, it's my wife. I get off on watching other guys fuck my wife," Brad reveals.

"I'd totally fuck your wife," Chris suggests.

[small pause as both just realize what he said]

"So you've thought of it before?" Brad asks.

"Yeah, I have" Chris answers.

"Heh, well, I can't say I've never thought of it before, too," Brad confesses.

Brad continues, "I even like when she's on her business trips every couple weeks, I'll watch porn that looks just like my wife getting fucked by some dude and imagine it's streaming live. Like with her coworkers or some fuckbuddy she hooks up with whenever she's gone."

"Wooow. Really? Do you get off on the supposed "husband" sitting there watching?"

"No, that's usually too setup and fake. I like the amateur stuff, done at home, that's more likely then not, actually happening."

[small pause for Brad to work up some gumption]

"Y'know. If I knew there would be no negative repercussions and no strings attached, I would let you fuck my wife."

Chris doesn't miss a beat before replying "Dude... I would love to fuck your wife... So it'd probably just be getting her to agree to it then, huh?"

"That would be the trick," Brad answers.

[both shrug it off and continue working]

A bit later Chris chimes in, "Kimbra and I get pretty crazy, cussin' at each other and sometimes even full on hitting. She likes it when I pin her down hard, hold her tight and talk dirty to her."

"Things are usually on the slower side with Katrina. But often enough she definitely needs a good hard fuck. She does love to get pinned. I'm happy either way."

"She let you get real nasty? Like, could I tell her, 'Lemme lift that ass up so I can fuck that tight pussy, bitch."

"Mm, all but the 'bitch' part. I don't like to demean her, but she would surely like the "lift the ass up" part. She digs that move. And boy is her ass amazing to squeeze and lift. Her body feels so great to fuck. And her tits, her tits are just perfect."

"Mmhmm. Shit, Kimbra had great tits after having Matty. They were up to a D. Since then they've gone all the way back down to an A. It sucks."

Now Brad can't help but add fuel to the fire, getting off on his best friend's thinking of his wife's naked body, and how amazing it would be to watch him fuck her senseless. "That does suck. Man, Katrina has beaUtiful tits. Just perfect. They're a C/D, depending on the bra and the season. But they're fucking wonderful. Heavy, but still high. Great nipples like the erasers on those oversized pencils kids use. Well, hell, you saw the pictures for yourself. She does have a little belly pooch from the kids these days."

"That's alright. I don't mind. I think I'd be too busy elsewhere to notice."

[... bit later and seemingly out of nowhere]

"Dude I'd totally be in an orgy," Chris confesses. ("With a bunch of people? Brad wonders to himself.) "With another guy there. I wouldn't even care if our dicks touched while we were doin her. I think it'd be fuckin hot."

"Double teamin' her, hi fivin and shit?"

[laughs] "Yuup."

On the ride home Chris proposes a visit, gauging the waters. "Hey I was thinkin' about when Kimbra's gone to India for school, I don't have to work or be anywhere specific. So I could bring the kids over for dinner and if I got too high or drunk, I could just pass out on your couch, let the kids have a slumber party."

"Absolutely. I don't see any reason why not. Maybe Saturday," Brad suggests.

Chris drops Brad off and they promise to talk soon about getting together.

That night Brad sits with Katrina at the dinner table over a bottle of wine. The kids have gone to play as he tells her of Chris's woes.

"I don't think he's getting laid but a few times a month, if that," he explains.

"Geez. Must suck," she replies.

"No shit. What sucks too is that he said her boobs went from a D right after Matty down to an A currently."

"I thought he liked that, though. Skinny, no boobs."

"No. He likes em big. Like yours."

"Hmm, I did not know that," she chimes in as she lets her eyes glaze over for a second, lost in the thought of Chris watching her body in different situations, how he might get hard from watching her tits..."

She snaps out of it when Brad stands up and says, "Hey, the kids are going to be busy watching cartoons for at least 30 minutes, you wanna go to bed?"

She doesn't even answer. She just stands up and grabs her wine glass, heading to the bedroom. Brad's in bed first, Katrina strips down completely, downs her last few gulps of Merlot and crawls into bed. She stops at his stomach. She kisses it gingerly. She begins using her tongue. Moments later she's licking like a cat trying to get the last of the spilled milk from the floor. She continues this onto his shaft. She lifts the stiff appendage with one hand and eagerly takes the head into her hot, wet mouth. She sucks on the tip, swirling it around her tongue as she jacks off the shaft with her hand. She's got her eyes closed and like a flash, like someone spliced it into the movie in her head, she envisions Chris's cock filling her mouth.

She is instantly wet from the thought, but being a good woman, it also riddles her with guilt. She feels like she's cheating. She opens her eyes and sees her loving husband, this snaps her back to reality... for the moment. She crawls up his form, grabs his cock again and begins her heavenly descent. She sinks down a bit, then back up, down an inch or two then back up. She continues to slowly fuck the head of his dick when finally he gets impatient and starts thrusting upwards. She relents and sinks down on him fully. She shivers with a look of frightened ecstasy on her face as her pussy is fed the cock it's been craving. She would be traveling most of this week and wouldn't get another chance to fuck till next weekend, too long they both agreed.

As much as he loves having her on top, tonight is a night Brad needs to be in charge. Flashbacks of the earlier conversation with Chris flood Brad's brain as he flips his wife onto her back and spreads her legs wide, exposing her lovely pussy. "I'd love to fuck your wife," he repeats over and over in his head as he spears his wife forcefully in her wanton cunt. "I'd like to tell her to lift her ass so I can fuck that tight pussy," Brad thinks. Then he replies to himself, "Like this? Is this how you wanna fuck my wife Chris? This is the body men desire," he thinks as he feels her naked body pressed beneath his own.

Brad slows his pace, wanting to try another position, perhaps his favorite. He sits up on his legs, heels on either side of his hips, and slides his wife's ass over his quads and onto his stiff cock. He leans forward and down, against his wife. She moans sweetly as his stomach is now wrapped against her clit, mound and stomach. This angle provides the perfect vantage for Brad suck each nipple in turn as he begins thrusting and turning and twisting and fucking. He sucks on her tits, watching her face, and knows Chris wants to suck on these very same, wonderful tits. He would "love to". And Brad wants to let him. Katrina by now has started ramping up to an epic orgasm, visions of Chris now rushing through her lust filled mind as her body gets ravaged. But just as she begins her ascent, Brad entertains the thought of Chris's hard dick exploding it's massive reserves of cum into his wife's slippery pussy. This pushes him over the edge and Brad cums forcefully into his wife's depths. She's nearing the pinnacle herself when suddenly his cock droops and softens. She moves her hips, trying to force the waning momentum, but in vain as her climax rolls back down the hill the wrong way. Frustration becomes her, for now she has to be gone, out of town for work for a week with a climax sitting idle between her thighs.

Every night thereafter, for the next week, Brad spends hours into the night jerking off to the thoughts of things said and things to cum. Watching porn, he lets his mind believe he's seeing his wife get fucked by his best friend. Katrina lets her mind wander as well as she sits in her boring business meetings. She gets herself all hot and bothered thinking about being taken by two men at once, but by the time she gets back to the hotel each night she's too exhausted to masturbate to climax, though that doesn't stop her from trying.

Brad calls Chris that Friday. "So you guy's still coming down tomorrow night?"

"Yeah, I was planning on it. These kids need to get out of the house and play. It should be fun all around."

"Speaking of fun a around..." Brad continues "Kat agreed that you should spend the night here, that way you won't have to drive home drunk and risk a DUI, or worse."

"Sounds like a plan. See you tomorrow night."

The following afternoon Brad picks out Katrina's outfit for the evening. Nothing slutty like in the stories, but one of Brad's favorite outfits none-the-less. It's a tight gray top with a low neck line and jeans, both of which hug her sumptuous curves. The bra is a sheer number she wears when she's looking to get laid (or when he's looking for her to get laid).

The night starts out harmless enough. Chris arrives with the kids, who immediately run off with Brad's kids to play. Chris hands his hosts a six pack of beer and box of cookies he brought. They crack open the brews and sit in the kitchen while Kat finishes dinner. They catch up on the week's events. A few times the conversation turns sexual, enough to put it on Katrina's mind but nothing too raunchy. Chris does mention at one point how his sex life kinda sucks right now. Katrina sympathizes but makes no suggestions.

Dinner and dessert are uneventful, though Chris and Brad both cannot help but steal lingering glances at Katrina's sumptuous curves tucked indiscreetly beneath the thin fabric of her clothing. The slight sway of her her tits as she turns, the almost imperceptible bounce they give as she walks.

When it's finally time for the kids to go to sleep, Brad and Chris slip down to the basement to smoke a bowl. While Chris takes a deep toke, Brad clicks on the turntable and opens his cabinet of records. Chris 'bout blows his pot-filled breath to see all of the pictures Brad has up on the inside of the cabinet door. Different occasions with Kat lookin' fiiine. One from the fourth of July a few years back, when she was still nursing her son Phillip. Her breasts are easily a D in the picture, she holds a beer as fireworks go off and, for whatever reason, her nipples are on full alert, sticking wonderfully against the fabric. Others of her in bikinis. One of her in a tight light blue camisole with the seductive space beneath the straps as they make the connection from her bare shoulders to her full breasts.

Brad's cock begins to grow as he watches through his periphery Chris admiring his wife. Brad grabs the pipe from Chris and says "You pick out something to listen to, I've heard em all a thousand times."

As Brad lights the sensimillia, Chris thumbs through the albums, while really just staring at the collection of photos of Kat at her hottest... but wait. What's this? "Holy shit," Chris thinks, "There are pictures behind these pictures." Brad walks across the room to put away his drill he'd left out (and give Chris an minute alone to check things out).

Chris takes the opportunity to peak underneath the top pics. His cock nearly jumps through his jeans when he sees one picture after another of Katrina in different situations that no one but her lucky-ass husband ever gets to see. A few of her filling a wonderfully tight pink bra from a few different angles. One of her behind fogged glass in the shower where her profile is perfectly curved as she reaches up to wash her hair. One of her on Bourbon Street getting groped by strangers while she flashes her tits for beads.

Katrina has seen this homage to her body before. She doesn't care because she figures it's better Brad jerk off to thoughts of her then to some random slut online. As Chris stares at the picture of Katrina with her blouse unbuttoned, the insides of her breasts exposed all the way to the nipple, he pulls too far and the magnet falls. Brad looks over as Chris is bending down to retrieve the magnet. "Not too bad, eh?" Brad asks.

As Chris stands back up he replies, 'Fucking amaz-" just then Katrina opens the door basement door, "You didn't invite me?" Chris slams the cabinet door shut, the picture he'd been looking at swings down and gets caught hanging halfway out of the cabinet. With Katrina walking down the stares there's nothing Chris can do but move his body in front of the exposed picture.

"Sorry, babe," Brad says, handing her the piece. "Here, take a toke off Chris's full pipe, you'll enjoy it I promise," he says with an ornery wink.

"Well why the Hell else would I be here?" she replies, glancing at Chris.

They take a moment to get stoned together. The sight of Katrina's pouty lips wrapping around his pipe does nothing to help Chris's boner, and he's all to happy to be the next one to put the still moist mouthpiece against his lips. He relishes in the thought that his lips are touching Katrina's warm saliva. As she takes her next toke Kat notices the picture hanging out of the cabinet and remembers hearing Chris slam the cabinet when she opened the basement door. Her curiosity is piqued. "You guys go on up, check on the kids. I'm gonna throw a load of laundry in while I'm here."

Brad and Chris go on upstairs. When they are safely upstairs Katrina opens the cabinet door and investigates; what she finds sends a shock to her core. The pictures are all askew. She looks at each one in turn and grows increasingly embarrassed, ashamed even. And yet... increasingly wet in her black cotton panties, imagining Chris seeing these images of her nakedness; her naked tits making his blood flow, hardening his manhood. Her nipples grow firm. Her heart begins to race. "Snap out of it," she tells herself. She has to close the cupboard and spend a few minutes actually doing the laundry, letting herself calm down before she's able to return upstairs to look either man in the eye.

Upon returning to the living room Brad stokes the fire. It's already a good 80 degrees in the living room, but it's supposed to get cold tonight, so he adds some more logs and shuts the door. Katrina returns and complains of the heat. Her face is obviously flush and she looks as though she has a thin sheen of sweat on her brow and chest. Brad and Chris watch hungrily as she removes her grey shirt to reveal a tight black tank top she'd added to the ensemble as an undershirt. As she lifts it over her head the material of the tank top pulls up and exposes her midriff. Both men take the opportunity while her eyes are covered to gawk at her flesh. Her tit's give a bounce as the tight shirt is pulled free. She feels much cooler now, and whether she realizes it or not the shear bra underneath is peeking out from the armholes of the shirt. As if the exaggerated swell of her tits weren't enough for the men's libidos, imaginations stir at the mere glimpse of sexy underwear.

Brad and Chris plop down on the couch with beers as Katrina picks up kid's toys. Brad and Chris bullshit as they unashamedly watch the hot young filly, Kat, bend at the waist, letting her neckline fall sumptuously low. Her tits hanging, shaking to and fro with her movement. At times they can see nearly the entirety of her tits within their sheer confines. Both men have uncomfortably stiff dicks beneath their jeans. Brad looks on, watching his best friend since high school blatantly stare at his wife's gorgeous tits. "Like what you see?" Brad asks.

As Chris nods, mouth open a bit and eyes transfixed, Katrina looks up and locks eyes with him. He immediately turns his focus away and she smiles and blushes having caught him, but inside she can feel a surge of sexual electricity. This is apparent to both men as she passes by them and they can see her nipples hard and stabbing at the thin fabric.

When she's finished Kat sits across from them and continues to talk for a bit. Brad eyefucks his hot wife with passion and determination. He needs her, and soon. She can tell. She needs him just as bad. She can also tell she's getting tired, and if he wants to take her, he'll have to do it soon, lest the buzz wear off and she falls asleep. She stands up and bids goodnight, telling Chris to use the bathroom whenever he needs (as the only bathroom in the two bedroom house is located in the master bedroom).

Brad continues to sit, wanting to finish his beer. For the next ten minutes he and Chris talk about how hot Katrina looks and what they'd love to do to each of her beautiful woman parts. Unbeknownst to them she can hear everything, and is getting incredibly wet in the process. She removes her socks, pants and shirt. She slides into bed and pulls the sheet up over her. As she listens, Katrina begins to let the men's words guide her fantasies as she drags her hands heavily down her body. She slips them into her panties and lets her fingers trace along her folds. A shiver runs through her body as she envisions Chris watching while her husband fucks her. She's dripping wet and fired up, needing that release she's been craving for over a week. She can't stand it anymore and pokes her head out the door, her shoulders visibly absent of any tank top straps, bearing only the thin black bra lines. "Are you coming?"

"Which one?" Brad replies, smiling.

Kat shoots him daggers that he catches and tosses back. "Or should I say: not yet... but soon I hope!" He says.

As Brad gets up and locks the front door and turns off the kitchen lights, he tells Chris goodnight and pulls up a copy of this story on his laptop. In the text Brad's inserted a few pictures of Katrina, topless.

"Here, read this. Tell me what you think. Sweet dreams," Brad tells him.

When Brad gets to bed, Katrina is lost in her own erotic thoughts. She has one hand grasping her breast while the other is plunged between her legs. Two fingers fucking her young pussy with purpose. Brad, instantly hard at the sight, disrobes completely and glides across his beautiful wife's hot flesh. Her nipples are clearly visible through the sheer fabric of her bra, her beautiful pinkish brown areola's puckered to her engorged nipples. First he ascends to her mouth to kiss her, their tongues dance and explore each others mouths. Then down to her neck, her ears and her shoulders. Slowly, teasingly to her breasts, avoiding the aching nipples for now. Kissing and licking through the sheer fabric of the bra. Gliding his tongue along her smooth skin he descends to her stomach, down down passed her treasure to her fit, shapely legs. As he kisses her thighs he spreads her legs a bit. That's when he first notices the pronounced wet patch covering the bottom of her panties. "You're so wet!" he notices.

"It was a hot night for me, that's all," she replies.

"It can only get hotter from here." He removes her panties, slowly slipping them down her legs. He throws them behind him; they land in the bathroom.

What they don't realize is that, just as Katrina could hear everything the men were saying in the other room, so too can Chris hear everything going on in the bedroom. He hears the talk, he hears the kissing. He hears her moans of pleasure. Beneath his blanket he has his cock grasped tight and is slowly moving up... and down...