Marianne Ch. 02

Story Info
Marianne and Matthew continue their affair.
11.3k words
4.7
27.1k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 08/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night while I lay in bed, my thoughts kept drifting to that afternoon with Matthew. I couldn’t stop smiling. I had never felt so alive; every nerve in my body was humming with electricity when I recalled his touch.

The one thing I didn’t expect was the overwhelming guilt that kept creeping up behind my thoughts of Matthew. I knew I would feel guilty but not to this degree. It didn’t seem to matter that my husband and I hardly spoke or the fact that we hadn’t had sex in over five months, he is still my husband and I betrayed our vows.

I began to cry when I came to the realization that I couldn’t go on seeing Matthew. As much as my body longed for his touch I couldn’t carry on an affair. I made up my mind; I was going to tell Matthew the next day, we could never do that again.

After hours of tossing and turning, I finally dozed off. Even my dreams were consumed with Matthew. I dreamt we were at his apartment, lying on his sofa together, watching television. My head was on his chest and his left arm was around my waist, holding me close to him.

He put his hand on my lower back and began tracing small circles. His hand was warm; it didn’t seem like a dream, it felt so real. Slowly his hand moved down my back to the top of my ass, I looked up at him and he smiled. He slipped his hand into my panties and began to massage my rear end, my nipples grew hard and my pussy was instantly wet as my body responded to the memory of the way he felt inside me.

His hand moved lower till he was almost touching my pussy, I pushed my ass out further hoping to feel his fingers against my moist lips.

That’s when I woke up!

I dragged myself out of bed and made my way to the bathroom to take a shower. The feeling of the warm water on my body again reminded me of the shower Matthew and I shared together yesterday afternoon. How was I supposed to not be with him again when all I could do was think about him?! Telling him I couldn’t be with him was going to be the hardest thing I’d ever done.

I dressed slowly and deliberately, trying to pick something mildly sexy. I didn’t want to be overtly sexual if I was going to tell him I couldn’t go on the trip next week but at the same time, I wanted him to think I looked nice.

I chose a simple black skirt cut just above the knee and a black satin tank top with a charcoal gray sweater over it. The tank showed some cleavage but nothing too revealing. When you have breasts as large as mine it’s hard not to show some cleavage unless I wear a turtleneck. I opted to go without stockings, it was a nice day and I wanted to feel the cool air on my legs; well at least that’s what I told myself.

Deep down I knew that I couldn’t tell Matthew it was over, I knew this because I chose my underwear with him in mind, a black lace bra and black satin thong panties. I thought they looked sexy and I hoped he would have the chance to see them.

I stood in front of the mirror wondering how he felt at that very moment. Was he thinking of me? Did he ever dream about me? I felt like a schoolgirl wondering if a boy liked me. I felt a bit foolish but at the same time very exhilarated because I wanted desperately to see him.

I wasn’t quite sure how he would act in the office with everyone there, I hoped that he wouldn’t ignore me but prayed that he would because I was afraid my feelings would be obvious if he so much as looked in my direction.

I finished getting ready by applying my makeup, powder, eyeliner, mascara and lipstick. I don’t like to wear makeup; the only time I do is for work, so I try to keep it simple and quick. I pulled my hair back and was ready to go.

The drive to work seemed to take forever. I kept going over in my mind what I would say to Matthew when I had the chance to be alone with him. The mere thought of being alone with him sent chills up my spine and my nipples grew erect. If this is how I felt when I just thought of being alone with him, how would I be able to handle being alone with him and not jump his bones?!

I kept telling myself I should end things with him, I knew I wouldn’t and couldn’t do it but I had to try. Still…..the way he made me feel….

I tried to stop thinking that way, but thoughts of making love with him kept drifting in my mind and by the time I got to work my pussy was dripping wet. I went straight to the bathroom hoping not to see him. I lucked out, the office was still empty, and I encountered no one.

I cleaned myself up avoiding the temptation to take matters into my own hands. I stood there a long time trying to build up the courage to walk out. I opened the door quickly and stepped out and right into him.

All my courage melted as soon as I felt my body near his, every fiber of my being ached to be in his arms.

“Good morning Marianne. You weren’t trying to hide from me, were you?” he said with a sly grin.

He surprised me by wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me passionately. I reluctantly pulled away.

“What are you doing, everyone will be here any second now!”

“No they won’t. It’s just the two of us; I called Pete and told him everything was so slow because of the holiday and that we should give the rest of the staff the day off. He agreed and said he’d make the calls. I of course told him I’d need you here today to prep for our conference in San Francisco next week.”

I didn’t know what to say, so I didn’t say a word, I just put my arms around his neck and kissed him. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and lit the same fire he’d lit the day before. I melted into his arms and pressed my body against him as tightly as I could. I felt his erection growing against my belly and I could feel my pussy aching to feel him inside me again.

So much for telling him it was over.

We work in a reasonably large office; our floor consists of a large main lobby, a small inner lobby where the receptionist sits, three conference rooms, 12 decent size cubicles and 9 individual offices (four large offices with private bathrooms). I work in one of the smaller offices between my boss Pete’s office and Matthews’s office.

Matthew is not my direct supervisor but I’m his admin support and I do a lot work for him. I’m glad for that because it gave us an excuse to work together today and I wouldn’t have to feel too awkward about “sleeping with the boss” since he technically wasn’t.

He led me to his office and closed the door behind us.

“What about the phones? If Cassie isn’t here to answer them, that means I should.”

“You won’t have to do that, the office is closed, remember? We’re preparing for the conference; we don’t want to be disturbed. Do we?”

“Ummmm, no, I suppose we don’t.” I hesitated, not sure what to do.

Should I leave and head home, happy to have a day off, with pay? Or should I stay with Matthew and make love all afternoon? I’m not an idiot I made the logical choice, I stayed! I felt a tinge of guilt about being paid for being at work but I quickly overcame that, I was just happy to be alone with him again.

“What would you like to do? The office is closed, no one will be coming in and we’re all alone. Would you like to go somewhere? Breakfast maybe?”

“I don’t know if I can eat right now.”

“Are you feeling okay? You’re not upset about what happened yesterday, are you?” He looked a little frightened at the thought of me being upset because of our actions.

“No, that’s not it at all. I can’t eat because I’m so nervous around you.”

“Really? Thank God, I’m a nervous wreck being this close to you. I dreamt of you last night.”

“You did? I had a dream about you as well. It wasn’t anything too naughty, just the two of us watching TV at your apartment. Funny thing is, I’ve never been to your place and I have no clue what it looks like.” I laughed nervously.

“I dreamt we were laying in my bed and we were kissing and touching each other. Of course when we were about to make love, I woke up.”

We were still standing in his office, so he took me by the hand and led me to the sofa. We sat side by side, feeling a bit awkward together after having been on fire for each other not even 24 hours ago.

“Are you okay Marianne? You look like you have something on your mind.”

“I do Matthew, I’m feeling incredibly guilty about what happened between us. No matter how bad my marriage has been the past few years, I’ve never cheated on Eric.”

“Do you think cheating on my girlfriend is something I do often? I’ve never cheated on a woman in my life. I didn’t plan what we did, I’d thought about it, hell, I’d even dreamt about it, but I never thought it would happen.”

He looked hurt by my reaction to what we’d done. All I could think about was touching his face and kissing him. I reached my hands out and took his face in my hands. I leaned forward and kissed him softly on the forehead.

He looked into my eyes.

“I can’t ever remember a time when a woman made me feel the way you make me feel. I don’t know how long this will last Marianne, all I know is that you’re in my blood now and I have to have you as long as we can be together.”

I knew exactly how he felt. Fantasizing about him was one thing, now that I’d actually made love with him; I had to be with him. The guilt of having an affair receded to the far corners of my mind and my lust for him took over.

With my hands still on his face I kissed him on the mouth this time. I kissed him softly at first then with more urgency as I felt my need for him growing. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me with such force it took my breath away. I ran my hands through his wavy brown hair and pressed his mouth harder against mine.

Our tongues found each other and began a dance of fire in my mouth. He pulled his mouth away and began kissing my throat and started working his way down to my breasts. I began rubbing my hands up and down his back, feeling the muscles in his back and shoulders.

My nipples were so hard they began to ache waiting for his mouth to find them. While kissing my neck he lowered my arms and slowly slid my sweater off my shoulders and down my arms, leaving it around my wrists. This time he was more careful and reached his hands into my tank top searching for the hooks to my bra. He found it with no problem and before I knew it, he was easing the straps off my shoulders. I took my hands out of my sweater and eased my arms out of my bra straps so I could again explore his beautiful body.

He reached under the front of my shirt and pulled my bra down and tossed it on the floor. Now with only my tank top separating my breasts from his mouth he lowered his mouth to my expectant nipples and lightly bit each one through the thin material of my top. I moaned with pleasure. He lifted my arms and took off my shirt so he could suck my nipples.

He lowered his mouth to my breasts and began kissing and nibbling them all over. He put his face between them and lightly licked and sucked the soft skin between my breasts. He slowly made his way to my left nipple, making small circles on my areola with his tongue, working his way closer to my nipple. I couldn’t take much more teasing; my nipples were so hard it was almost painful.

Finally, he flicked his tongue across my left nipple, and then bit down lightly on it. I moaned and pulled his head to my nipple waiting for him to suck it. Thankfully he obliged. He pulled my nipple and most of my areola into his warm mouth and began flicking his tongue back and forth across it making it even harder. The sensation was like electricity going through my body, starting at my nipple and going straight to my pussy.

I became desperate to have him inside me again so I started to take his shirt off, one button at a time while he sucked feverishly on my nipple. I was finally able to get all the buttons undone and without taking his shirt off, I went straight to his pants. I managed to unbutton them and worked the zipper down exposing his hard cock hidden behind his underwear.

I reached my hand in and worked his hard shaft free from the confines of his underwear and pants. The flesh on his cock was hot and there was a pre-cum dripping from the tip. I rubbed the warm liquid with my thumb and worked it around the head of his cock. He stopped sucking my nipple and pulled his shirt off then stood up and pulled his pants down around his ankles. They got stuck there because his shoes were still on; we laughed a little at the way he looked as he tried to get them off. Finally, he sat and took his shoes off then pulled his pants and underwear off.

“Now it’s your turn. Stand up for me please.”

I did as he asked.

“Would you please take off your shoes?” I slipped my shoes off.

“Now, would you slide your skirt down? Please?” The look in his eyes made me want to rip my skirt off, but I did as he asked. I slowly began sliding my skirt down around my hips.

“Wait! Turn your back to me and bend over while you do it.”

Normally a request such as that would have made me feel embarrassed, but the look of lust in his eyes added to my arousal. I turned my back to him and slowly slid my skirt down, past my hips, over my ass and finally down to my thighs. I bent over and spread my legs slightly as I slid my skirt to my knees, then my ankles; I stepped out of it and laid it on the floor next to my bra.

I turned around to look at him, he was sitting on the sofa, his legs were spread and he had a huge hard on. His cock was so hard it was pulsing with every heartbeat and I could see pre-cum dripping down the shaft. The sight was such a turn on; I could feel my pussy dripping in response to his gleaming hard cock.

“I love those panties! Come here!”

I stepped towards him. He reached out and put his hands on my hips then lowered his face to my pussy and inhaled deeply.

“Your pussy smells so good, I have to taste you.”

With that said he slid my panties down and I stepped out of them. He put his hands on my hips again and pulled me closer to him. He kissed my belly and began working his way down further till he was just above my clit.

“I’ve never been with a woman that shaves all of her hair. Your skin is so soft and smooth.”

He then slid to his knees, putting the back of his head on the sofa cushion. He put his hands between my legs and spread them while pulling me down to his mouth.

He began licking slowly at first, teasing my swollen clit with his tongue then licking further back to suck on my wet lips. My knees buckled from the sensation of his mouth on my pussy causing me to grind my pussy on his face.

I wanted to be in a more comfortable position, if I came like this I’d collapse. I slowly put my knees on the sofa on either side of his head. This caused my legs to spread wider and my pussy to open more. He moaned and slipped his tongue between my lips and began sliding it in and out of my pussy. The feeling was amazing. I loved the things he did with his beautiful mouth.

I began rocking my hips back and forth so his top lip would tease my clit while he fucked me with his tongue. My climax was building and I knew I’d explode in his mouth in a matter of seconds. He didn’t let up; he just kept burying his tongue as deep as it would go inside my pussy. The wetter I became the harder he fucked. I knew I was getting wetter because I could hear him sucking up my juices. The feeling of his mouth sucking my pussy with his tongue inside me sent me over the brink.

“Oh yes!! That’s it, I’m going to cum!!!!!”

I came so hard my hips bucked and his mouth slipped from my pussy. I was still in the midst of my orgasm and my juice squirted all over his chin and neck. I looked down, dazed and surprised that I’d done that.

I stood up and began apologizing, I was a little embarrassed that I’d shot cum all over his face; I didn’t know women did that!

He sat back up on the sofa and began licking his lips and rubbing his fingers on his chin and neck then sucking my cum off his fingers. The sight sent shivers up my spine and caused me to squirt more warm liquid from my already dripping pussy.

He stood up and embraced me; our naked bodies pressed so close that his erection was poking me painfully in my stomach.

“I’m sorry! I’ve never done that before.”

He didn’t say a word; he put his hands on my face and kissed me. I could taste my pussy on his face and I have to admit, it was very arousing to taste myself on his lips. His chin was still slippery from my orgasm and he rubbed it against my chin while we kissed and our tongues dueled for a taste each other.

He pulled his mouth away, “I have to taste you again!”

This time he turned me around and bent me over his desk. He spread my legs and knelt between them.

“I love your ass! I can’t believe you let me slide my cock inside you yesterday. Did you like that Marianne? Did it feel as good for you as it did for me?” He asked while gently fingering my wet pussy then rubbing his finger around my puckered hole.

“MMMMMmmmmm, yes!”

He didn’t say another word; he just spread my cheeks and began licking my tight hole. The sensation was wonderful! His warm tongue was probing my ass while his chin rubbed against my still swollen lips. He lowered his body and was now directly under my pussy, he was licking and sucking up my juices while moaning loudly at the same time. I couldn’t stop myself and began my own cries of pleasure.

With his mouth and tongue still wet from my juices, he went back to teasing my ass with his tongue. I spread my arms and gripped his desk bracing for my next climax. I pushed my ass out further and his tongue slipped inside.

“Oh God!! That feels so good Matthew!”

He stopped licking me and said, “I hope you don’t mind but I have to do this!”

With that said, he stood up and began rubbing his cock against my ass.

“I can’t help myself Marianne, you’re driving me crazy!”

He lowered his cock to my pussy and eased it inside me. We moaned in unison. He slowly began to grind his shaft so deep I could feel his balls against my swollen clit. Once his cock was thoroughly soaked by my pussy, he pulled it out and positioned it against my ass.

I knew he wanted to fuck my ass as much as I wanted him to, so I slide back into him and pushed my ass out so his cock would slide inside me. His cock was wet from my pussy and my ass was still wet from his tongue so we had no trouble with lubrication. He spread my cheeks and eased his swollen head in, then gently thrust the rest of his long shaft inside me.

He started a slow rhythm, not wanting to rush his orgasm or mine. I could feel his cock pulsing and his head growing as he neared his climax. He held me firmly in place while he slid his cock out of my ass so just his head was clenched in my tight hole.


“You make me want to cum right now! I don’t want to yet, I want to enjoy this as long as possible.”

I wanted it to last as well but I also wanted to feel him ram his cock in and out of my ass. I held on to the desk for support and began by pushing myself back so his cock would slide all the way inside me. He moaned and that was all it took for me to want to fuck him with every ounce of strength I could muster. I pulled myself back on the desk and his cock slid out so his head was the only thing inside me, then I slammed back again so he was even deeper than before.

“God you feel so good, but if you keep that up I’m going to cum right now and I don’t want to!” He grabbed my hips with more force and stopped me from my attempts to get him to fuck me harder.

“Will you behave long enough for me to really get you going?”

I didn’t respond with words, I relaxed my body and let him have control again.

“That’s better, let me do this, I promise you’ll enjoy it baby.”

The way he said “baby” made me melt. I was again willing to let him have his way with me and do as he pleased; I knew he would never do anything to hurt me.