My First Encounter With Jennifer

Story Info
My first encounter with my sweet and submissive co-worker.
2.4k words
4.32
40.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first in a series of stories based on my relationship with Jennifer, a co-worker and married mother of two with whom I had a long-distance affair for several years.

It was late and the evening air in south Florida was warm and muggy, and the club was teeming with co-workers out blowing off steam after a long day of meetings. I was wearing shorts, one of my favorite Nat Nast shirts, and flip-flops, and in spite of my dress, I was still a little sweaty. I was squeezed in between folks, leaning over the edge of the bar trying to get the bartender's attention, and next to me was an attractive woman, with a come-to-me-big-boy smile and a twinkle in her eye. The club was very loud, and I practically shouted out "Hey, I'm Dave, from San Francisco."

She said "Hi, I'm Jennifer, your company librarian."

"Oh, so you're Jennifer. You've been a great help to me," I said. "So where are the glasses?" I asked, my tone mockingly serious.

"Only in the library," she said playfully.

The annual company meeting was always a raucous affair, bringing together hundreds of employees from across the country for three days of meetings, training, and lots of evening fun. There wasn't much competition between offices, so we worked with folks from offices across the country, and this was the case for Jennifer and me. We had talked on the phone and e-mailed countless times as she had helped me by track down articles and other publications needed for analyses I performed for my clients. She was always helpful and friendly, but not too chatty, which I appreciated.

Jennifer is an attractive mid-40's dirty blond, about 5'4" tall, 115 pounds, emerald eyes, and, as I learned that night, a great throaty laugh, a kinky side, and an ass to absolutely die for that she likes to show off. She is married and has two boys, one in high school and one in college. I am single, in my late 30's, 6' tall and about 225 pounds. I have a full head of brown hair, hazel eyes, and an athletic build.

The club was pulsating with music, and the floor was packed with colleagues—young and old, single and married—that were playing like sailors that just got off a six-month mission at sea. Jennifer and I drank and danced for an hour or so, and she was very flirtatious and loved to wiggle her sweet ass. During one slow song, I played a little grab-ass with her, and she delightfully rewarded me by grinding her hips into me and pressing her crotch into my thigh.

At last call, I asked, "Would you like to grab a cab instead of waiting for the shuttle bus?"

She responded, "Of course."

Her eyes were on fire and had that knowing look of a woman who was focused on getting what she wanted.

The cab ride back to the hotel wasn't even 10 minutes, but it seemed like forever. We were awash in that strong sexual tension that makes every minute seemed to move like an hour.

Besides the main original hotel, there were several newer buildings behind the hotel that had larger, more private rooms where she was staying. After leaving the cab we started walking and I playfully asked, "So what do you want to do?"

She responded by turning to me, with that fire in her eyes, and reached up to kiss me and reached down to rub my cock through my jeans.

"I always have a little fun each year at the meeting, and you're going to be my fun this year," she whispered.

She told me her roommate wasn't arriving until tomorrow, so off we went to her room. The anticipation was killing me, I was on edge, and all I could think of was ravaging her. Once inside her room, we fell to the bed kissing and groping like there was no tomorrow. Mouths and tongues and hands were a blur: kissing, swirling tongues, sucking her tongue, feeling the intense heat emanating from her. My cock was hard as iron, straining for release, and her hands were raking through my hair.

We peeled our clothes off and felt the immediate adrenaline rush from our intertwined naked bodies. I rolled her onto her back and started tonguing her hard, tender nipples, taking one into my mouth, gently sucking it, then swirling my tongue around and around, then gently biting and tugging it. I had another hand pressed against her warm mound, feeling her vast wetness. She was panting and running her fingers through my hair, and her thigh was rubbing my hard, dripping cock.

"Oh, yeah, suck it," she whispered breathlessly.

Devouring her, I pushed her swollen breasts together, and tonguing both nipples at the same time, and then went back and forth from one to the other, driving her to the edge of ecstasy. Her moaning intensified and I could feel her nails pressing into my back and her hips starting to buck. Encouraged by her erotic responses, I swung one leg over her, straddling her, and lifted my head up. Looking into her molten eyes, I began to gently knead her aching, swollen breasts.

My cock was dripping onto her tummy and I slowly slid it back and forth as I rolled and tugged her nipples.

I said, "You're a dirty girl, Jennifer."

"Yes, I know" she said.

Increasing the intensity of the nipple play, I asked, "Have you always been a dirty girl?"

"I am a very dirty girl and I just don't know how I got to be this way" she said playfully.

"Are all librarians like you?" I asked.

"You didn't know it was part of the trade?" she asked.

I continued to knead her breasts and work her nipples, rolling and tugging them a bit harder.

"Oh God, oh God, make me cum," she pleaded.

I slowed down the nipple play and put saliva on my hands and started rubbing her breasts more gently.

"I'm going to have my way with you, dirty girl," I said.

She opened her eyes and looked at me and said submissively, "You can do anything you want. Anything."

"Ok, dirty girl, suck my cock," I said.

I laid down and she got down on her knees between my legs, took ahold of my swollen cock, looked up and me and said "You make me feel like a dirty slut," as she engulfed my hard wet cock, her mouth sliding up and down as she gently twisted her hand.

'Oh my fucking God' was all I could think as I watched her go to town on my cock, the intense sensations percolating into unbridled lust.

She sucked my cock like she hadn't had one for ages or it was one of her most favorite things in the world. She looked up at me proudly, her eyes smiling, and then slid down to my balls and starting licking them. She slathered them with love, and they ached for release.

"Lift your legs up, baby," she said, sounding like she knew what she wanted.

I lifted my legs up and held them in the air as she lowered her head and started tonguing the sensitive area between my balls and ass as she slowly jerked my cock. Then to my absolute delight she moved to my asshole and starting loving up on it. She rimmed me and slid her tongue in my ass, making love to my backside. Soon thereafter I felt her finger slide into my ass and begin gently rotating, which would have made me blow my load except for the fact that I had to piss and the alcohol had numbed things a bit.

After another minute or so she she swung herself around into a 69 so her glorious hot pussy was on my mouth. Her soaking wet pussy was hot and tasted clean and musky. I swirled my tongue around her swollen clit...around and around and around. She had taken my entire cock into her mouth and was sucking me urgently and passionately.

After a couple of minutes, she got off me, turned around, scooted up so she was kneeling over my face, reached down, spread her pussy open and said, "Eat me, baby, I want to watch."

I slowly swirled my tongue around and around her clit, and she urged me on with dirty talk. Her hands were on her breasts, kneading them, rubbing her nipples. Her breath became very short, her legs squeezed my chest, and she started to moan and then cried out as she started to cum. Her legs trembled she came and came and came in a series of short intense orgasms.

"You are a very dirty girl," I told her, my face soaked with her wetness

"Of course I am," she said. She reached back to stroke my cock that had softened up a bit, but I told her I needed to pee. I got off the bed and told her to come with me into the bathroom.

"Kneel on the floor, nasty girl," I told her.

She got down on her knees, her face just inches from my cock, and looked up at me. She was radiant, and everything in her submissive and knowing eyes told me that she was mine and that she would do everything I told her to do. Power and lust were rushing through me, I was breathing heavily, and I was completely focused on the moment.

"Open your mouth," I told her.

Maintaining her eyes on mine, she opened her mouth, and I asked, "What am I going to do to you, dirty girl?"

"Piss in my mouth," she said.

I asked, "And what are you going to do with my piss?"

Looking up at me, she swallowed, and then cast her eyes down, and said, "Swallow it."

"Look up at me, slut," I said.

Holding my cock, looking down at her, crazy lust in my eyes, I slowly peed into her mouth, and then stemmed the tide.

"Close your mouth and swallow it," I said.

She swallowed that mouthful, and then we repeated the perverse, degrading act two more times.

I asked, "Do you like my piss, dirty girl?"

"Yes," she said.

"Then hold your hands together," I told her.

I filled her cupped hands up with my warm piss and then said, "Rub it all over yourself."

She looked at me with half-shut eyes as she rubbed it all over her tits and tummy. And then one of her hands fell to her pussy and she started rubbing herself.

"I've never been so turned on," she said submissively.

As she brought herself off, I emptied myself all over her tits, the warm piss running down between her legs.

I was crazed with lust, seeming to be in unparalleled state of mind. I started stroking my cock, and it quickly became hard, engorged with a life of its own.

"Fuck me," she said.

I told her "Come on, dirty girl, get up, face the mirror, and pooch your ass out."

I admired her beautiful backside and knew it was mine to take. Positioning myself behind her, I grasped my hard-on and slid it into her buttery pussy and slowly, very slowly started fucking her. Her pussy felt like a warm velvet glove. In the mirror, I could see her flushed face awash in pleasure as I fucked her.

Looking in her eyes as I pumped her slowly, I told her "You're a very dirty girl and I'm going to fuck you all weekend."

"Yes," she whispered, barely able to get the word out of her mouth.

I increased the tempo, pumping her faster and faster, holding her hips as she braced herself and pushed back into me. I was out of my mind with lust as I watched her in the mirror, changing the tempo and watching how she responded. She was moaning loudly and pleading almost incoherently, "Fuck me, baby. Fuck me. Fuck me."

I continued a nice slowing fucking and she was gently rolling her head, tossing her hair to and fro.

I asked, "Has your husband ever fucked your ass?"

"No, he's way too big," she said.

I asked "Is that so?"

Leaning in to her, whispering near her ear "Do you want me to fuck your ass, dirty girl?" I asked.

She submissively said, "You can do anything you want."

Continuing the slow fucking, I wet my thumb and slid it into her ass, feeling my hard cock sliding in and out. Sliding my thumb in and out in cadence with my cock pistoning in and out of her, she started moaning louder and louder.

"Well, I think my cock will fit nicely" I said, as withdrew from her pussy and pressed my cock against her ass.

She moved her hips down a little, reorienting herself, and pooched out her ass some more, and then I started slowly feeding my hard cock into her warm asshole. She held herself still, pushing back as I fed every inch into her, holding her hips until I was buried inside. I held my cock in her, reached up and started gently kneading her swollen tits, and then started kissing her neck and shoulders.

"Oh, Christ," she muttered as she started rotating her ass.

Watching her, taking her hips in my hands, I began fucking her sweet ass at a nice slow and steady pace. She was moaning softly, and then she got louder as I change speeds and altered the tempo. Slowly pulling all the way out, then plunging back in.

Jennifer's moans turned into grunts, and she braced herself against the wall as I fucked her ass urgently. She felt so damn good. Her ass was so warm and tight. Breathing very heavily, I felt that familiar tingling, then heard the moans coming from deep within me and erupted into her ass, buried deep as I emptied myself. Jennifer stayed pressed against me as her panting subsided and her breath came back to her.

After pulling out of her, my cum began to oozing out of her ass. I scooped some up, leaned forward, brought my hand to her mouth, and whispered, "You're a dirty fucking girl. Eat my cum."

She opened her mouth and engulfed my fingers, sucking and licking my thick load. She turned around, looked at me, and said, "That was incredible."

We had enjoyed ourselves tremendously. And that was Thursday night of the company meeting, and we didn't depart until Sunday afternoon. Hooty hoot! What a weekend it was!

This evening was the beginning of a very hot, long-standing affair with the sweetest and dirtiest woman I have known. I will add sequels about other times that Jennifer and I got together. I hope you enjoyed the story and please send me your feedback.