My Neighbor's Secret Ch. 04

Story Info
A hot time on a cold day.
1.5k words
35.9k
9
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 11/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks later, it snowed. It was only a few inches, but enough to break out the shovels. I ran out to the car one afternoon to grab a few things, and noticed Will shoveling his driveway.

"Hey pal, need a hand?" I asked.

"Oh man, yeah, could you? It is freezing out here," Will replied.

I ran inside and threw on a thick jacket, hat, and gloves. Picking up my shovel, I headed back over to Will's. About twenty minutes later, we had the driveway clear.

"I can't believe how cold it is," Will remarked as we finished. "Thanks so much. Wanna come in for some coffee?"

"No problem. Anytime. Yeah, coffee sounds perfect," I answered.

We went inside and peeled off our layers. I was down to blue jeans with no undies underneath, a white t-shirt and bare feet. Will went down to black sweatpants, a gray t-shirt and bare feet as well. We talked about this and that as the coffee brewed, and then started on our cups. After our first cup was done, Will mentioned the workout from shoveling.

"I need a shower," he said. "You want one too?"

"Yeah, I got pretty sweaty, actually."

"Cool," he grinned. "Seeing as you're the guest, go ahead first."

I made my way to the bathroom. Will had a standing shower encased in glass. Three sides were glass and the fourth was the tiled wall. I found a towel and set it up, started the water and then began to undress. As I slid my jeans down, Will entered the doorway. His eyes roamed my soft, shaved cock freely as he took off his shirt. "Remember that shower you mentioned?" he smiled.

"Yes, I do," I countered. I felt my balls shifting and my cock stiffening with warmth.

"Care to show me what it's like?" he asked. He slid out of his sweatpants, revealing his thick, uncut cock and round balls.

I stepped into the shower, smiled, and waited. It was all the invitation he needed.

I let the water coat my body; it ran down my stomach and navel, dripping off my pink, hardening cockhead. I spread my asscheeks open, and the water trickled over my asshole and down my thighs. After I was nice and slick, Will reached up and removed the showerhead. He set it to a light pulse, wet himself all over, and then turned it on me. Holding it under my cock, he ran it up and down, pausing underneath my cockhead. I moaned softly, looking down at his hard five inches.

I grabbed the soap from the container fixed to the tiled wall. Will held the showerhead so that I could get the soap wet, and I built up a good, foamy lather. I took his cock in my hands, massaging and stroking it. It was quickly white and covered in soap. I knelt down, and worked his balls up with a nice lather. I coated his thighs and navel too, and then started stroking his cock slowly as I gazed up at him.

After a minute or so, he stopped me. "It's too good, bro. Let me have a turn." He smiled and took the soap from me. He knelt down, and stroked the soap all over my cock and balls. I swiped some of it off and rubbed it on my chest. Will caught me off guard.

"Turn around, baby," he whispered.

I obliged. My cock throbbed as I anticipated his next move. His hands rubbed soap all over my asscheeks and hamstrings. I closed my eyes and moaned, bracing my palms against the steamy glass. To my surprise and delight, I felt a soapy finger slide up between my asscheeks. After a few passes, the bar of soap went up and down as well, thick and wet. I wiggled my ass lightly and bent forward slightly at the waist. The bar of soap was replaced by Will's fingers; after a few good rubs, his fingers lingered over my tight pink asshole. I let out a quick, loud moan, reaching down and gripping my cock. He rubbed my slick asshole gently, and just when I thought it couldn't get any better, the tip of his finger pushed in.

I gasped in delight and clenched his finger with my ass. Slowly and with care, he worked half of his finger in, and when I got used to it, he began to fingerfuck me. I squirmed and made small, quick sounds of pleasure. I jerked my wet, frothy cock hard and fast. Will's finger pulled out of my ass. "Can you try that on me?" he asked.

I quickly knelt down and took the soap. Will turned around, and widened his stance. He looked back over his shoulder, craning his neck to try and look at me. "I never, you know..." he started.

"I know, it's ok. Just enjoy..." I said, as I began to lather his asscheeks. They were a pleasing handful, and once they were slick with soap, I ran the bar up and down between them. Once it was nice and slick, I slid a finger into them. Will let out a long, yearning moan. I spread his ass and looked at the pink, virgin hole. My finger traced a circle around his rosebud, and then I flicked it repeatedly. Once I sensed he was comfortable, I rubbed the tip of my pinky finger against it. Will pushed his ass towards me, and my finger slid in deliciously. I worked it in slowly and delicately, until the first knuckle was in. Will sucked my finger with his asshole, softly repeating, "Oh yeah baby, yeah, yeah..." I fingered him for a few minutes more before he pulled away.

He grabbed the showerhead and rinsed me off as I stood up. I was concerned that he decided this wasn't for him until he grinned and told me to turn around. I did, and he spread my asscheeks and washed out the soap. He handed me the showerhead, and I did the same for him. He cut the water off and said, "C'mon."

I followed him out of the bathroom and into the spare bedroom. Still wet and glistening with water, he guided me onto the bed. He laid me on my back, spreading my legs; my cock was twitching uncontrollably as he climbed onto the bed between my legs. He got on all fours, and before I knew it his tongue was licking my balls. I closed my eyes and teased my cock as he licked me. I suddenly felt his thumbs working my asscheeks open. I lifted my ass, allowing him access. His tongue flickered its way down, and probed my asshole! Thick globs of precum ran down my shaft and onto my balls. Will licked up and down in my ass, and then rubbed his tongue against my hole.

I pulled away, flipping over onto my hands and knees. Will immediately found my hole again and licked it greedily. He moaned loudly, and I heard the sound of slapping skin as he jerked his cock. His moans quickened, and his breath became more urgent against my wet asshole. My excitement built with his, and I asked, "Do you wanna cum, baby?"Will moaned agreement.

"Oh yeah, cum on me baby!" I cried. Will grunted quickly before asking, "Where?"

Not wanting to break his rhythm, I replied, "Right there, right there!"

A few seconds later his tongue left my asshole. I looked back, and watched as Will pumped his beautiful cock aggressively. A loud and satisfying moan announced his orgasm; thick ropes of hot cum shot onto my asscheeks, lower back, and hamstrings. My mouth hung open as I received his load. He spent all of himself on me as I writhed and wiggled my ass side to side, enjoying the hot, sticky cum. I looked at him and grinned. "Yeah baby, that was perfect," I complimented.

"Oh God, yes, oh man," Will breathed. I turned around, and he studied my throbbing, wet cock. "Mmm," he cooed. "I'd love it if you did the same," he said.

"Where do you want it, baby?" I asked.

"My tummy. Is that ok?"

I got on my knees quickly. "Lay back," I gently commanded. Will did, and I scooted over to him. I straddled one of his thighs, beginning to stroke my cock quickly. Will watched my cock as I pumped it, encouraging me; I rubbed my balls against his thigh, finding his balls with my free hand and fondling them. My nostrils filled with our man-scent, and I felt the warmth spread quickly through my navel. I cried out, and my cum exploded onto Will's stomach. Several large puddles formed, and one of them dripped down towards his cock. My orgasm finished, and I collapsed next to him on the bed.

We laid in silence for a few minutes, savoring the hot and sticky fluids we shared. Afterward we made our way to the shower again, and took turns this time while talking. Soon we were dressed and downstairs, smoking a cigarette with a fresh cup of coffee. Our conversation drifted to and from sex.

"Next time, we'll 69," I joked.

"Crap, I didn't even think about that!" Will laughed.

"There's a lot of things to think about," I added, and winked.

Will regarded me for a minute, then smiled. "Oh, I can think of a few," he grinned.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love the cum

Thanks for the story Caliber... your description of their orgasms is so hot! I feel like I can see and feel their cum on my own stomach. Can't wait for these two to fuck!

Caliber345Caliber345over 15 years agoAuthor
Ch.05 is now posted!

Ch.05 has just been approved and added. Please let me know what you think! Thanks for reading!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

He's My Brother-in-Law Why did my brother-in-law show me his cock?in Gay Male
It Started So Innocently Straight guys lose control.in Gay Male
My Wife's Hot Cousin Series about what 2 straight studs can get up to...in Gay Male
Summer Sausages Ch. 01 2 horny college boys seduce the fireman next door.in Gay Male
Seth Takes Me Camping Alone in a tent, a close friend takes him completely.in Gay Male
More Stories