Office Star to Office Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
Stacy returns the next day thinking it was a one day affair.
4.6k words
4.42
127.5k
44
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy couldn't believe what she was doing, returning to work following a day full of being gang raped and humiliated at the hands of her own coworkers. She did have a lot of loose ends that needed to be covered off on though with all the work that was left undone the day before. She had to go in and finish up her responsibilities, besides, what happened yesterday had to be a one time thing right? I mean they wouldn't just jump on me and use me for their own pleasure again right?

Stacy was wearing a cute navy blue one-piece short dress with a pair of high-heeled shoes. She walked quickly to the front door of her office building and carried with her, her purse and her briefcase.

Stacy walked in and the first desk that she had to pass by was Janie's who noticed Stacy walking in and stepped out and stood before Stacy like she was there to collect something. "Give me your panties Stacy. Remember the rules Stacy, or should I say Fuck Slut. When you come in every morning you have to take your panties off at my desk and hand them over to me for the day. If I have to tell you again, you have to strip down and spend the day working naked. Now, give me your panties." Janie smirked.

"I can't believe you're really doing this. Fine." Stacy drew up her skirt and pulled her lacey red boy-shorts panties down to her feet, stepped out of them and then slapped them in a crumpled ball into Janie's waiting hand. "There. Now leave me alone!" Stacy started to walk to her desk.

"Where do you think your going!? I had to tell you twice to give me your panties. You're going to strip down and work naked today, slut. GUYS!" Janie reveled in her control of Stacy.

Randy, Steve, and John came running over.

"What the Hell's going on here?" Randy yelled jokingly as he cupped and lifted his now bulging male package with his left hand. Steve already had his cock out, semi hard, sticking through the open zipper in his pants.

"I had to tell Stacy to give up her panties twice. She has to strip down and hand me her clothes. She's working naked today." Janie chimed in.

Stacy tried running for the door, but Steve and John grabbed her and pinned her face first down to the floor. "You knew the rules Fuck Slut, now WE'RE gonna take your clothes off for you, and fuck you good for being disobedient." Steve said as he struggled to hold Stacy down.

Stacy couldn't believe she was about to be raped by her coworkers again. Janie had quickly pounced on Stacy's legs and began pulling off Stacy's high-heeled shoes. Randy was already undoing her outfit's back zipper as Steve and John held her down. She tried to struggle but could do little else but begin sobbing out loud as Randy opened the back of her dress and undid the back of her racy red bra. Within seconds with Steve and John's help Randy had Stacy's dress pulled up over her waist exposing her tan bare bottom and pussy to everyone assaulting her. Stacy couldn't believe it but even though she was scared and mortified, being dominated like this was turning her on. She could feel that her pussy was becoming drenched as Randy pulled her crumpled dress and now bra up past her bare breasts to her armpits. The scent of her wet pussy was beginning to fill the air around her and her attackers. Janie got up off Stacy's legs and walked over to her desk and began going though one of her drawers.

"Come on you guys! You can't do this! Please!" Stacy sobbed as Steve and John forcibly moved Stacy's arms up and over her head allowing Randy to slide Stacy's clothes completely off her now completely vulnerable and naked tan body.

"This is part of your training. You little fuck slut." Randy said calmly as Janie came walking back with a ring mouth gag.

"What do you mean, training!? C'mon you guys. Augh! Come on. Don't do this to me! What do you mean?" Stacy said now in a panic.

"We. Are going to turn you into a full-blown sex slave. For real." John said as he fought to keep Stacy from breaking free from their collective grasp.

"I'll never go along with it. You can't make me!"

"Ryan's already set things in motion to make sure this happens, slut. You're going to become a living sexual plaything, and there's nothing that you can do about it."

"Bullshit!" Stacy shouted back at John.

"Fuck this. Let's get that ring in her mouth! Then we can fuck her mouth all we want." Said John. Randy pinched and twisted Stacy's right butt cheek making Stacy scream out in pain.

"Ahhhow! Aughh." Stacy exclaimed and Janie slipped in the ring mouth gag in place pinning Stacy's mouth open.

Now totally naked and helpless John and Steve picked up and walked Stacy over to Janie's desk bending her over the desktop and pinning her torso and one side of her head down onto the desk. One of John's hands held Stacy's head down so her face stuck out over the side of Janie's desk. Randy and Janie started to take their clothes off gleefully looking forward to ravaging Stacy again.

With his almost fully erect cock already out, Steve began to fuck Stacy's open mouth. "Oh yeah. You remember this cock in your mouth from yesterday, don't you whore? Ahh!" Steve began to pump Stacy's mouth harder as Randy got in position behind Stacy's fully exposed pussy and asshole.

Randy grabbed one of Stacy's round tanned butt cheeks and one side of her pussy's vulva with one hand, opening her moist tight pussy with his thumb as he guided his fully erect cock in between Stacy's meaty pink pussy lips with his other hand. "Ahh come on. Get. In. There... There we go! Oh my God Stacy. You must be a total prude at home. Your pussy is waaay too tight. We're gonna change that for your Hubby too. Ha ha ha ha! It's going to be great watching you descend into being a sex object. God I love this!" Randy now gripped Stacy on each side just above her curvy hips as he plowed her pussy with abandon.

As Randy and Steve ravaged Stacy's defenseless pussy and mouth, Janie approached John from behind and reached around him resting her naked breasts on his back and began to undress him. First undoing his belt and pants, letting them fall to the floor and then sliding down his designer briefs helping him step out of them and his pants. John's erect penis now swinging free, Janie then started to unbutton his shirt to get him as nude as his coworkers so he could help gang rape Stacy.

"Thanks Janie! Way to be a team player!" John smiled as she slid his shirt off one arm at a time to allow him to keep Stacy from slipping free from her double penetration.

Stacy could hear more of her co-workers entering the office and murmuring things as they walked by her being gang raped. She felt mortified but something in her body was coming to life. Her pussy really responded to her being dominated and used. Even now she could feel herself getting close to cumming as Randy and Steve invaded her pussy and mouth.

Steve began pumping Stacy's mouth even harder and she could see Steve's ball sack contract upward, and suddenly... "Ahh! Ahhh! Ahh! Oh Yeah!" Steve exclaimed as he pumped his seed into Stacy's mouth.

Stacy couldn't believe how much hot thick cum Steve shot into her mouth. It seemed to her like he came forever. It had to have been almost 10 shots of cum. There was so much cum in her mouth and with the mouth gag in Stacy could do little else but just let the cum pour out onto the floor.

Steve withdrew his cock from Stacy's open mouth and She could feel John letting up the pressure on her back and head. She propped herself up by her own arms and let Randy continue to fuck her pussy. Her beautiful C cup breasts now hanging free of the desktop in the open air began swinging and swirling wildly with Randy pounding her from behind.

John and Steve weren't switching positions like she thought they might. Janie suddenly sat herself on her desk top in front of Stacy, reached out and undid the ring mouth gag. "Guess what fuck slut? You're going to finish what you started for me yesterday. Eat my pussy! Janie grabbed Stacy by the back of her head with both hands and pulled her face down to her eagerly moist well-trimmed pussy.

The scent of Janie's pussy filled Stacy's nostrils as her face was pressed into Janie's vulva. Stacy stuck out her jizz coated tongue and began to part Janie's engorged pussy lips. She began to lick Janie's pussy trying to mimic the way she liked having her Husband Chad lick her.

Randy was able to hold off from cumming up until now, but once he started watching Stacy being forced to eat Janie's trimmed brunette pussy he couldn't hold out any more and felt his rock hard penis prepare to launch a massive load of cum. He really wanted to stick it to Stacy though so Randy pulled out of Stacy's violated sloppy pussy, SMACK! Slapped Stacy's left ass cheek really hard and began to jack off his hard pussy juice coated cock with his right hand.

"Ooowwwll!" Stacy almost lost her footing and fell to the floor, but Janie quickly grabbed her by the base of the head and chin, and John was quick to catch her by the torso and shoved her back up into place, bent over Janie's desktop before punching Stacy lightly in the side of her rib cage causing her boobs to hypnotically flail left and right.

"Get back where you belong Fuck Slut!"

Just as Stacy's tan bare ass came back right in front of Randy's cock he began to shoot his load in big long streaks hitting Stacy from the top of her ass crack all the way up her back to her neck and getting into her hair. "Holy shit! Ahhhh ah ah ah ah ahhhhh! Yeah! Oh my God you guys. I've never cum that much."

Stacy could feel Randy's huge warm cum load stretching up the full length of her back. She never felt more used and defiled. It's not like her Husband Chad hadn't cum on her before but she never cared for it and she only tolerated it because it was early in their relationship and she was trying to rope him in to be her man. She would never be okay with Chad cumming on her like that now that they were married. What was worse is Stacy had no idea how she was going to wipe that cum off her back. She could feel it begin to ooze down toward her ass and she could feel it begin to pour down her ass crack over her anus.

Keep going Slut, I'm near! Janie moaned as Stacy continued to lick Janie's pretty little pussy. Stacy noticed that Janie's pussy was not as meaty as hers and she was actually enjoying herself a little exploring with her tongue in the inner sides of Janie's little vulva cheeks and her cute little labia and clit. She began to concentrate more on Janie's clitoris now and began to press hard on it with her tongue between bursts of little licks.

John stepped in behind Stacy stroking his hard cock. "Looks like I'm going to plow Randy's sloppy seconds." John cupped Stacy's pussy with the palm of his right hand and plunged his thumb into her warm wet vagina parting her pussy lips. He guided his fully erect cock in with his other had and was delighted to feel how easily he slid right in. "Oh yeah, fuckin' A! This slut is actually pretty tight. We are going to loosen you up real good for your Hubby. How's it feel to be dominated and taken? I bet you have guys fawning over you every day of your life up until now. Well guess what? We're gonna own the power now. Get used to it Slut! Ahh! Yeah! Nice! Talking down to you bought me a few more minutes Stacy. I'm so going to top off your tank and pump your juicy pussy full of cum. Ahha ha ha ha! I love it!

Janie really started to respond to Stacy licking her pussy. "Oh my God! I'm cumming! Ahhhhhhhh! Janie's back arched and her pussy launched a messy flow of cum out of the base of her pink opening hitting Stacy on and in the mouth with the rest smearing onto Janie's wet vulva. Janie pushed Stacy up and away from her and got up off of her desk. Thank you Fuck Slut, I will definitely be back for more of that oral attention. Mmmmmhhmmmm. Janie said with a grin as she opened a baby wipe canister and began to wipe off her pussy, ass, and the inside of her legs.

Janie then began collecting Stacy's clothing articles and effects off the floor and locked them in one of the large drawers in her desk. "You won't be needing these today, Slut. Ha ha ha ha ha! We so own you now." Janie was grinning evilly from ear to ear as she looked a Stacy being ravaged.

Stacy, defeated propped herself upon Janie's desk by her elbows and let John finish inside her. She could feel Randy's cum running down her back toward her ass now. John colliding with her ass cheeks repeatedly has his rock hard manhood plowed her female mound made the cum on her back run down even more and caused her bountiful C cup boobs to really swirl and bounce through the air. John saw Randy's cum all running down Stacy's back too and took the top of his right hand and scooped up a good portion of Randy's jizz on his index and middle fingers and popped them into Stacy's unsuspecting mouth. As he withdrew his fingers, Randy's cool dollop of cum scrapped off on the inside of Stacy's right inner cheek and poured over her tongue and in between her right cheek and gum. John immediately cupped Stacy's jaw with his right hand and clasped her mouth shut with his thumb pressing down over the ridge of her nose.

"Swallow the cum bitch! It's gotta go somewhere and what better place than down your throat." John said with an evil grin as he continued to plow Stacy's sloppy violated pussy. John was really going now causing the flesh of Stacy's ass cheeks to ripple rhythmically with each thrust and her round soft breasts were flailing beautifully with abandon.

John could feel his loins prepare to launch a monster load of cum. "Here it comes Slut!" John stopped thrusting and pushed his rock hard cock as deep into Stacy's pussy as he could go. "Ahhhh! Ahhhhh! Take what I give you Slut! Oh my God Yeah!" John Slowly withdrew and grabbed Stacy by the neck bringing her head up to his with her back still to him. "Tell me you want me whore!" John said and he sucked Stacy's left ear lobe into his mouth and bit down.

"Oww! I want you!" Stacy cried out.

John grabbed the container of baby wipes from Janie's desk and slammed it into Stacy's mid section into her hands. "I thought so. Now go get cleaned up and get to work. Ryan says we have a meeting in the conference room at 10:00 am." SMACK! John slapped Stacy's right ass cheek and shoved her forward. "Get over to your desk! Go!"

As Stacy walked across the office to her desk she could feel John's huge cum load draining out of her meaty pussy lips onto the inside of her legs. As she scurried toward her desk she left a trail of semen dollops on the floor. Her tanned breasts and ass cheeks wiggled and wobbled before everyone's eyes as she walked. To everyone's delight she began her humiliating day of working completely naked already looking like a used cum-slut whore.

Stacy was stuck. God only knows how many photos they had of her appearing to enjoy yesterday's sexual encounter. Not to mention being surrounded by her sexually dominant bully coworkers with no clothes, no shoes, no purse, no car keys, and no cell phone. Only left with her jewelry she was wearing, and the semen and pussy juices some of her coworkers left on her face, back, ass, and in her mouth and pussy. Defeated and humiliated Stacy pulled some baby wipes from the canister John shoved in her hands and began to wipe her vulva, labia, ass crack, and inner thighs clear of semen. She pulled another two sheets out and wiped off her face and chin. She couldn't wipe out the smell of Janie's pussy completely as some of Janie's pussy juices managed to ooze up into Stacy's nostrils while she had worked her tongue and mouth from Janie's clit to the base of her vaginal opening while eating her out. Stacy couldn't believe this was happening to her. All the while she was wiping herself clean, standing there completely naked, Alison, Matt, and Chet worked at their desks only feet away normally as free people. Why was this happening to her? She tossed the used baby wipes into her trash basket at her desk and walked as quickly as she could to the restroom without causing her breasts and tanned ass cheeks from wobbling and jiggling too much for everyone to see. She had to relieve herself before the 10 AM meeting that was less than 10 minutes away from starting. "God! How am I going to sit at the conference room table completely naked with everyone else fully clothed!? How could they do this to me!?" She thought.

Stacy finished using the toilet and washing and freshening up and came back into the office. "Shit! They're all already in the conference room waiting for me."

Stacy scampered to her desk, grabbed a large notepad and pen and scurried to the conference room at the back of the office. Her breasts and ass cheeks jiggled fantastically the whole way there. She entered the conference room meekly clutching her pen and notepad to her chest in a poor attempt to cover herself. Both of her nipples were peeking around the sides of the notepad, and she could do nothing to cover her blonde well-trimmed fuzzy womanhood below.

"Nice of you to join us Fuck Slut." Ryan snapped at her. I heard about what happened this morning, and LOOK AT YA NOW! Working stark naked for the whole day because you wouldn't give your panties up as you came in. If you're late to another meeting you'll be working bare naked for a week."

"You know, I think we need to add something to our meeting today. We need some entertainment for the team, I mean it is a whole hour. I think we need to have our budding sex slave whore, play with herself for the duration. Stacy, get up from your chair, go to the wall over there. I said get up and get over there, Slut! Matt! Grab her naked ass and get her over there!

Matt quickly stood grabbed Stacy under her left arm and hoisted her up and drug her half stumbling to the far wall in front of the whole team her boobs swinging wildly all the way there.

"Augh! God! Okay." She stood before them trying to cover herself.

Ryan stood and pointed at her from across the table. "Now, face the wall, put your left hand on the wall, and bend over, stick your bare ass and pussy out toward us and start playing with that blonde pussy of yours, and don't stop until I tell you."

Stacy turned and positioned herself as Ryan ordered her, and reached between her legs with her right hand and parted her vulva and labia with her middle finger and began to rub her clit slowly. "Uhhh. Mmmhhhh." Stacy was shocked that she made noises of pleasure while being humiliated like this.

Alison and Chet, seated closest to where Stacy was standing could already catch the scent of Stacy's open vagina in the air, smirking gleefully as they watched her.

"Are you a little dry down there now? Here let me help you out whore." Ryan stood and made his way to the corner of the room and produced a bottle of lube from behind a potted plant in the corner. Ryan then approached Stacy as she pleasured herself and held the bottle of lube about 2 feet above her bare bottom arched out for all to see. He then gave the bottle a generous squeeze unloading what felt like a tidal wave of lube to Stacy pouring down from the top of her ass crack, over her anus, and down into her spread labia and vulva over her hand. Feeling the additional lubrication, her fingers began to really rub and caress her exposed womanhood. "That's it, now you're wet again. Now give us a nice hour-long show. Don't go too fast now." Ryan sat down and got to business.

"Now, we are going to figure out what we are going to do with the sales commissions for Stacy's accounts."

"Hey, that money is from my hard work! It belongs to me!" Stacy yelled out as she stood and turned facing Ryan with her fists clenched at her sides.

"All right." Ryan stood, and began to get undressed laying his clothing over the back of his chair. "Turn around and keep playing with yourself! Obviously you have forgotten what you are. We, are, making you, our, sexual, plaything." Ryan slid his boxer shorts off, his cock now exposed and becoming erect pulsing with each of his heartbeats. "Now like I was saying. I think Alison and Matt will take those commission payments, and Stacy here will remain on a comfortable salary, but will be taking on a new role. ...Permanent Sex Slave. Since you don't know your place yet Stacy, I'm going to take that asshole of yours. Oh and ah, keep playing with yourself while I'm using your asshole to get me off."

12