Paying for College

Story Info
High School senior gets unexpected offer to pay for college.
7.2k words
4.49
157.1k
129
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lora was only slightly nervous as she entered the door in front of her. She was eighteen and about to graduate from high school and this was simply a meeting with a group to discuss a financial aid opportunity. She had seen the ad in a local paper the week before. It seemed fair enough, "Need Money for College? Interview about working opportunities available across the United States. No prior work experience necessary." So she had called the number and the group had seemed entirely legitimate. She even got more information and had looked up the company on-line. "College Opportunities," it was called. There were plenty of comments from men and women who had used their services.

She walked into a small room where an attractive receptionist sat behind the desk.

"You must be Lora," the woman said with a smile.

"I am."

"Great," the woman said, and then handed Lora a clipboard with a few pieces of paper. "If you could fill out these forms it would be wonderful." Lora took the documents back and sat down in a comfortable chair. The questions were mainly biographical: date of birth, address, etc., but some were also personal: address, GPA, class rank, colleges she was considering, financial status of her parents, and so forth. Lora filled out the paperwork with her hand trembling slightly. She had applied to several colleges and been accepted at all of them. Most were local Texas schools -- the University of Texas, SMU, Southwestern University, but one in particular had stood out. It was Duke University in North Carolina. A great school, but also a very expensive one. Unfortunately they had not offered her as much financial aid as she hoped, and her parents had been hinting that they might not be able to afford for her to attend such a pricey place, especially compared to those in-state options. It didn't help that both of her parents were graduates from Texas A&M, where she also had been accepted.

Lora finished filling out the forms and walked back over to the receptionist to return them. "Oh, keep hold of them. Mr. Stonebridge will take them from you when you enter his office." As Lora walked back to the chair, the receptionist commented, "By the way, I love your skirt."

"Thanks," Lora replied. She had picked out the skirt intentionally. It was professional, yet definitely showed off her legs and ass. Though she was trying to remain professional, she also figured that a little skin couldn't hurt. Her blouse was silk, and showed off the curves of her breasts. This, too, was done intentionally. Lora was glad that it would be a man who would interview her, thinking that her outfit wouldn't hurt her chances. She sat there for a few minutes before the phone on the receptionist's desk rang. She picked it up and then called over to Lora. "Mr. Stonebridge will see you now."

Lora stood up and entered through a door on the opposite side of the room. Once inside, she found herself in a mostly bare office. There were a few file cabinets to one side of the room, but nothing much else. The walls were white with nothing hung from them. In the middle of the room was a single desk, and sitting behind it was a man who looked to be in his mid to late 40's. He was easily one of the most attractive men Lora had ever seen. He had short brown hair, with a hint of gray starting to form, and was very tan. His eyes were deep brown. As he stood up to greet her, she could see that his shoulders were broad, and when he reached out to shake her hand, his grip felt firm yet reassuring.

"Mrs. Cooper," he said softly. "Very nice to meet you."

"The pleasure is mine," she said trying hard not to stare directly into his eyes for too long. "I really appreciate your taking the time to consider my application."

Mr. Stonebridge waived his arm at the chair in front of the desk. "Please, make yourself comfortable," he said. "Have you had a chance to fill out the forms yet?"

"I have," Lora responded, handing the clipboard over to him. She sat down as he walked back around the desk and began flipping through the sheets of paper. As he did, Lora found herself staring up at the blank walls. It made her a little nervous that the room seemed so bleak. Maybe this company wasn't as legitimate as it seemed on the website. When she looked back towards Mr. Stonebridge, she was surprised to find him staring directly at her with a slight grin on his face. She looked away quickly.

"I see you seem a bit worried about the space we are in," he said, clearly reading her expression. She tried to say something but he continued before she could. "We just rented this location out for the day. Our main offices are in Washington, D.C., Atlanta, Chicago and San Diego. I can assure you they are better decorated than this space." Lora gave a nervous laugh, and then he stared down at the pages in front of him. "I'm really impressed by your credentials, Ms. Cooper."

"Please, call me Lora," she said nervously. The man smiled.

"Thank you for that, Lora. So tell me, what's your top choice for college?"

Lora glanced down. "Well, I guess that's why I'm here. It's Duke."

"A wonderful school," he said. "Truly exceptional. You should be very proud of getting in there."

"I am. I just wish it wasn't so expensive, or that they had given me a little more financial aid."

"Unfortunately, so many schools are cutting back. This is something that far too many high school students are seeing," he said with sincerity. "But, I guess it keeps companies like ours in business."

"Do you think you could help me," Lora asked. "What would the process be? Your website says you help us find jobs in the local area. Do you have any prospects in North Carolina?"

"In fact, we do," Mr. Stonebridge said. "We actually have a few students at Duke."

"Seriously?"

He smiled. "Seriously. So I guess the question you have to ask yourself is this -- how badly do you want to go to Duke?"

"With everything I have," Lora responded.

The man in front of her stared at her intently; letting those words sink in. He looked deeply into Lora's eyes and held his glare for a long amount of time. Lora finally broke the stare by glancing down to the desk and then quickly back up. Finally the man took a deep breath and then reached into one of the drawers in front of him. He pulled out two envelopes and sat them on the table in front of him. They tops were open, and Lora was surprised to see that they looked to be filled with money.

"Lora. We would like to enter into a contract with you," he said calmly and then reached out to one of the envelopes. "This has $4,000 cash in it, and I'm willing to give this to you as a signing bonus, after you hear our offer." He then opened the other envelope up. "This one has $500 in it, and if you turn us down, I will give you that one, and you can walk away with no hard feelings."

Lora's mouth hung open in shock. "You....you....really?"

"Really," Mr. Stonebridge responded. "Either way one of them is yours. Are you willing to hear our offer?"

"Sure," she said, still not believing what she was looking at.

Once again, the man took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Lora," he began, "It's true that we have a company that helps arrange students with jobs on campuses. But we also have another subset of our company. It's -- well, how do I say this -- a bit non-standard, but it has proven to be extremely advantageous to people who need more funding than just a job on campus. People such as yourself. If you agree to enter into this program, then we are willing to do the following." He paused and stared directly into Lora's eyes. "We will pay for all four years of your tuition, including room and board, and $2,000 a month in spending money, each August through May. Then for one summer we will give you a paid internship in a foreign country, where you will earn $15,000 and have all room and board costs covered during the summer."

If Lora was surprised before, now she was completely stunned. "You're kidding?"

"No, Lora. I am not kidding. We cover everything. However, as you might expect, there is something that we require from you, in order for this deal to work. I'm going to explain to you what that is, and if you agree to it, then you get the $4,000 and our commitment to pay for your college. If not, then you take the $500 and leave."

"What do I have to do?"

"You have to be my sex slave."

Mr. Stonebridge stared hard at Lora and watched the shock as it registered on her face. It was an expression he had seen several times. Watching it, his cock began to grow hard inside his pants.

"Excuse me?" Lora knew she had heard the words, but simply couldn't believe it. The excitement she felt earlier was now gone. Replaced was kind of a sick feeling. Before it could grow, the man behind the desk began talking.

"OK, I can see on your face that you are a little surprised, but hear me out."

"Surprised? What? Of course I'm surprised. You have to be fucking joking." She began to stand, but Mr. Stonebridge held out his arms.

"Please. Please. Just sit for a second and hear me out." He held out his arms calmly and Lora stared at him. Her breath was coming in short gasps, and she almost stood up and stormed out of the room, but something about the way he was looking, and the calmness in his face made her sit back down. His cock grew even harder. "OK. I know what I said just sounded awful, but it's not like what you are thinking. It's not all the time. I come by the University four times a year, and during those times, I rent a hotel and you and I spend the weekend there. That's it."

Lora was still stunned. "What do you mean, 'that's it.' It's vile and disgusting."

"Is it, Lora?" the man said. "Really? Is it that vile and disgusting? I've just offered to take care of all of your college expenses for four years, plus $2,000 a month in spending money. Do you know what that adds up to? Do you?" Lora didn't respond, so he continued. "Over $80,000 a year. Times four. That's $320,000. Plus a paid summer internship in Europe. That's another $30,000 at least. Over $350,000. And you get to go to Duke University, and graduate owing nothing. And your parents pay nothing."

"But...."

"But, what, Lora? In return, all I ask for is four weekends a year. And what happens during those four weekends? You do what all of us truly love to do...be sexual. I don't hurt you, or abuse you. I focus on your pleasure as much as mine. I stay out of your life completely otherwise. Is that really such a terrible deal?"

"It makes me a prostitute!" Lora said defiantly.

"No, Lora. It makes you smart. You get a financial windfall. You get your college education paid for. You get to go to Duke University. And you get to have great sex four times a year." Lora stared at him blankly. "Yes, Lora. Great sex. Because trust me, I'm great at it."

Lora stared down at the ground and then back at the envelopes on the table. "What makes you think I won't leave here right now and go directly to the police?"

The man smiled. "You could do that. But I don't think you will. It's not the smart move. The smart move would be to take the $500 and leave. No harm no foul. You'll never hear from me again. If you did go to the police, we would just deny it. We've had five other students in here already today, and all of them got offered normal jobs on campuses near where they will be, and they would all verify that. Your comments would be dismissed. But I don't want it to come to that, and I'm sure you don't either."

Lora stared at the two envelopes and reached out for the one with less money. As she did, the man gently reached out and took hold of her wrist. "I know this is shocking," he said. "But we have dozens of people who have been in your shoes right now, and they chose their future and their education. They went on to graduate and start great careers. Don't let your fear get in the way of your future."

She gently pulled her arm back and again stared down at the floor. A whirlwind of emotions was flooding through her mind. It just couldn't be true what she had just heard, and yet it clearly was. This man, and this company, was asking her to become a sex slave, with the promise of paying for college. It was beyond her comprehension, and yet here she was. Sex! He wanted her to have sex with him. She was 18 and had only had sex once, with a drunken boy a few weeks back at her prom. It had hurt like hell, and before it had really begun, he had come inside his condom and then pulled out. Now a grown man, the age of around her father was suggesting that she have sex with him, four times a year. It just wasn't possible. And yet, if he meant it -- if he truly was being honest, then it would allow her to go to Duke, and not cost anything, and she would get $2,000 a month. She reached her hand up and rubbed the back of her now throbbing head. All the while, the man in front of her was rubbing his now rock solid cock through his pants. She stared back up at him.

"How do I know you'll follow through?"

He smiled. He had her, and he knew it. Many women had taken the small envelope. A few had come back with the police, and always got proven to be making false accusations. But the ones who asked a question like that were in, and his heart (and cock) throbbed with joy. "It's a fair question. When you leave, the woman at the front desk will give you signed financial commitment letter from us. It will be for 1/4th of your expenses. Each time you meet with me for the weekend, I give you another letter for 1/4th more. We move the expenses into your account at Duke, and you get the monthly check from us as well. After the first year, we will pay you the full amount at the start of each year, figuring that you are well into the program by then."

"But what if we get caught?"

"We won't. The only people that know about it are you and me. I certainly won't tell. You have no financial reason to tell."

"What do I tell my parents?"

"The letter is all you need to show them. It indicates that you won a fellowship that is contingent on making good grades and meeting the other terms of our fellowship once enrolled. It's all legitimate."

"But how will I meet you on campus?"

His cock throbbed at the question. He could not wait for what was going to happen very soon. "I'll write you once you are at Duke with further instructions."

Lora stared again at the two envelopes, and then up into the eyes of Mr. Stonebridge. His brown eyes stared deeply into her blue eyes. She was again overwhelmed with how attractive he was. "Can I think about it for a while?"

He smiled again, and then took the envelope with the larger amount of money off of the table. Opening the drawer he said "Unfortunately, no. I have to get your decision right now." As he said this, he brought out another envelope and sat it down. "This envelope has $6,000 in it. That's two thousand more than before. All cash. It's yours if you agree. I've increased the money because now I can see that you are acting as serious about this as we are. So you can take this $6,000 right now and get the contract outside. But again, I need an answer from you right now."

Lora stared down again, with her heart thumping in her chest. Though she couldn't believe that the words escaped from her lips, she softly said, "Then I'll do it."

She reached across the table to grab the envelope, and once again Mr. Stonebridge softly grabbed her wrist, keeping her from taking the money. "That makes me very, very happy to hear, Lora. You are making the right decision. This is not going to be nearly as bad you think, and your education will be covered 100%." She stared over into his eyes. "But before I let you leave with this money, I need to know that you are someone who will abide by their word. I need you to do something for me?"

She kept her arm on the desk, with his hands gently around her wrist. "What is that?"

"To prove your commitment, I need you to come around to this side of the desk, and suck my cock until I cum down your throat."

Once again shock covered her face. She pulled her arm away. "What? No way." Now suddenly the look on his face turned. It was a serious expression. Not one of anger, but of annoyance.

"You know what, Lora - fine. Just leave." He picked up the thick envelope and tossed it back into the open drawer. "I've just offered you at least $350,000 to pay for college. I explained what you needed to do. You accepted it, and now you are already backing out on what you knew that meant. I don't have the time or patience to deal with someone like that. Take the smaller envelope and go back to high school. I wish you the best at Texas A&M."

The words stunned Lora, and he knew that they had the exact effect he had anticipated. Lora drew her hand up to her chest and held it there while she breathed deeply. She didn't know what to do. She had upset him, and now he was asking her to leave. That meant no money, and likely no Duke. And yet, he wanted her to come around his desk, and...and...Oh God, what could she do?

"I'm sorry," she said. 'It's just...."

"It's just time for you to grow up Lora," he said sternly again. "This is a business arrangement. Nothing more than that. Except there will be sexual pleasure involved as well. Both mine and yours. This time, mostly mine. The choice is yours. You have to decide right now." He brought the envelope back out. "Six thousand dollars right now for you. Plus all the other stuff I promised before. Your choice. To seal the deal, you just have to give one blowjob, to me, right here. Right now. Decide!"

She felt sick to her stomach. A part of her wanted to just run out of the room and leave both envelopes behind. And yet, she knew that doing so would seal her fate with college. She closed her eyes and made up her mind. Opening them, she slowly stood up and walked around the desk.

"That's a good, girl, Lora," he said calmly. As she walked around, he opened the drawer further and pulled out a felt red pillow and sat it on the ground. "Come over here and get on your knees."

Lora walked up, her heart pounding. He stared deeply in her eyes. He then turned his chair slightly and spread open his legs. She could see a large bulge coming from his pants, as she sank slowly to her knees in front of him.

"Have you ever done this before?" he asked. Still staring at the large object straining in his pants, she shook her head no. His heart soared. She was a beginner. The best possible kind. "That's OK," he said, "I'll help you along. Don't be nervous. Just remind yourself that this is for your education, and that it's an incredibly smart financial decision you are making. Let me ask you one more question, Lora. Are you a virgin?"

She stared down at the floor. "No."

"But you've never given a blow job?"

"No."

"How many times have you had sex?"

"Just once."

Again, his heart jumped with excitement. This one was going to be wonderful to take. He envisioned fucking her hard, and having her ride up and down on his cock. He thought about what it would be like the first time he filled her ass with his hot cum, and how much fun it would be making her scream with lust and desire. But mostly he thought about her virgin lips wrapped around his bulging cock. He had purposely not had sex for over seven days, which meant that his balls were storing an enormous amount of cum, and nothing made him hotter than the first time he encountered a new employee. He knew that very shortly every drop of that cum would be resting in her stomach.

"Look up at me, Lora."

She slowly brought his face up to his. "Yes?"

"I want you to repeat after me, OK?" She nodded. "Say -- 'I want to suck your hard cock.'" She stared back down at the ground immediately. "Lora, don't be like that. We've had this discussion before. Now say it."

Staring down at the ground in a barely audible voice she said the words.

12