Picking up Sis(-in-Law) Ch. 10

Story Info
He meets up with his brother's wife, Vicki.
1.3k words
4.55
113.9k
16
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/07/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My last episode ended my reports for a time, but not my activities. So, let's get current! As you know, I've successfully seduced both of my wife's sisters, and her mother as well! The past two years have provided many opportunities to nurture those relationships, and I'll give you updates in future chapters.

But for this chapter, I want to branch out, because my wife's family has not been the only object of my sexual activity. No, not by a long shot! Now, I want to tell you about my brother's wife, Vicki. They're divorced now, but they weren't when this happened.

One Saturday, she and her sixteen year old daughter Angela stopped by our house for a visit while shopping. They were both dressed very sexily, in dresses, nylons and heels. While my wife and I chatted with them, the subject of their car came up, and Vicki said it was making a noise, but my brother hadn't taken the time to check it out.

I volunteered to look into it, and Vicki and I went outside. She slipped behind the wheel and started the car as I stood outside. Maybe I should take a minute to describe Vicki. Thirty-five, tall, slim, short, auburn hair, glasses. Not beautiful, but very cute. Today, she had on a short, summer dress, sheer tan nylons and three-inch heels.

As she slid behind the wheel, her dress rode up - way up! And she left it up, exposing most of her nylon clad thighs.

Once the car was started, I puttered around under the hood, and heard a feint rattle, coming from the firewall area. Not able to isolate it, I opened the door and knelt down under the dash. Now, her sexy legs were right next to me. I let my glance turn towards Vicki, starting at her sexy high heels. They were spiky, a strap around her ankle, the reinforced heel of her nylons very visible.

My line of sight worked up her legs, to her knees, and finally to her sweet, creamy thighs. Her legs were slightly spread, and I could actually see her crotch. Sheer-to-waist pantyhose allowed me to see that she didn't have panties on under them!

Vicki cleared her throat to let me know she'd caught me looking, but she didn't close her legs, or pull her dress down. I looked her right in the eye, and then let my eyes wander down to her crotch, and then back up again. She blushed, but still didn't move, except to move her legs sightly - further apart!

I again let my eyes move to her legs, and she kept moving them, until they were about a foot apart. It was all there - right in front of my eyes, the sheer nylon of her pantyhose doing nothing to hide her charms. I moved my hand to her left ankle, allowing it to settle there for a moment. I caressed the nylon encased skin, and slowly worked my hand upward. Calf, then knee, then lower thigh. I stayed there caressing, watching her. Her eyes were nearly closed.

Then, I decided to kick it up a notch. I pushed her left knee as far to the left as it would go, completely opening her up to my gaze. Then, I just slid my hand up to her pussy, which had completely soaked the crotch of her nylons. I stroked the lips of her pussy through the sheer nylon, and she moaned loudly.

I told Vicki that we needed to test drive her car, so I got up, adjusted my hardon in my pants, and went to the front door to tell my wife and niece what were going to do (well, not actually!). I was a little afraid that Angie might want to go with us, but I didn't give her a chance. After shouting out that we were going to test the car, I hurried back and got in the passenger side.

Before we were a block away, I had her dress all the way up, and her legs as far apart as they would go. Then, I slid my hand into the waistband of her pantyhose and down to her gaping pussy. As my finger slid into her drenched channel, she nearly wrecked the car!

I directed her out of our small town, onto a country road. By this time, Vicki had worked the zipper of my pants down, and had pulled my rock hard dick out and she was stroking it as I finger-fucked her. Her dress buttoned all the way up the front and I had it completely open, her bra flipped up out of the way, and was sucking her small, erect nipples with a vengeance.

We passed a farm that I knew was deserted, and I told her to turn into the lane. The car lurched to a stop where it wasn't visible from the road, and I pulled Vicki onto my lap. We now kissed for the first time, our tongues dancing in each other's mouths.

Then suddenly, Vicki stopped me. I thought she'd had second thoughts, but I needn't have worried. She slid off my lap, to where she could again get to my dick, and leaned over it. As she stroked the shaft, her mouth closed over the head, and her tongue went to work. Her dress and bra were now completely off, and all she had on was her pantyhose and high heels. I watched her suck me, and lightly caressed every inch of her body that I could reach. Head, face, shoulders, arms, breasts, nyloned legs. I really liked touching her face and mouth, feeling my dick penetrate her lips.

I told her that I was about to cum, and she just kept going, tightening her lips around my cock, and stroking it even faster. I lifted my ass off the seat, driving my dick deeper into her mouth, and erupted. Stream after stream of hot, juicy semen shot into her mouth, and she kept up with every one, swallowing all of it.

When she was done, she came up and kissed me deeply. We kissed for a few minutes, and my dick started getting hard again. I leaned her back on the seat and spread her legs. using my fingernails, I poked a hole in the crotch of her pantyhose, opening it up just enough to give me ample access. First, I moved my head down and poked my tongue through the hole, and right into her wet pussy. I licked and sucked her for a time, and then moved up to where I could get my dick into her.

The car wasn't very accomodating, so I sat up and pulled her onto my lap facing me. She lowered her pussy onto my spike, and both of us almost came with the initial contact. With her arms around my neck, she bounced up and down on my cock. My hands were very busy, going from her sweet tits to her nyloned thighs, enjoying all of her charms.

Then, her eyes closed, and she told me she was cumming. She jammed her pussy down hard, and I could feel it clench tight around my cock. She quivered there for a few seconds, and that caused me to start my second orgasm of the last few minutes. I pumped her pussy full, and she just sat there, collapsing on my chest.

We got ourselves together, and drove back to the house, my hand never leaving her nyloned thigh. my wife was none the wiser, But Angela seemed perplexed, and I thought she might be onto us. She didn't say anything though, and they soon left. That was not, however, the last of my escapades with Vicki - or, a couple of years later, with Angie!