RMT - Ream My Tushy

Story Info
Registered Massage Therapist provides relief to TV.
1.7k words
4.39
62.3k
26
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

I've always had problems with my lower back. Physiotherapy did nothing; but my chiropractor helped. He recommended trying massage therapy to loosen up the tension.

I really never thought about it before then. Cori, a friend of mine is an RMT - Registered Massage Therapist and owns her successful practice in the west end of town.

So now I've been going to see her now for a couple of years. She has come to know my body very intimately; knowing which muscles hurt and how to work out the knots.

During our sessions we talked of many things including sexual Turn-ons.

I know she also massages athletes and would have thought that would be something, but Cori just viewed them as idiots with large egos and small equipment.

So after a bit of probing, I was able to find out Cori was a bit of a Dom; liked to command male minions dressed in women's lingerie.

"Wow!" I thought to myself. I am a bit of a closet TV and enjoy wearing female clothing. "Should I?"

A few weeks later, I was scheduled for another massage with Cori. I was extremely nervous as I got ready to leave the house. I dressed in my favourite black, lace boy panties. They were very snug and rounded my bum into a nice feminine shape.

After I arrived, Cori led me to the room and told me to get ready.

"You know the drill." She told me. "Under the covers on your tummy." As she left the room to give me some privacy.

I quickly chucked my street clothes but left my panties on and slid under the sheets on the table.

"Knock! Knock!" The door opened.

"Are you ready?" Cori asked.

"Yep!" I answered nervously.

Cori started by running her hands along my back searching for the usual knotted muscles. She then folded the sheet down, exposing my back but keeping my butt covered. She moved to the top of the table. I heard the familiar pop of her oil bottle and the squish as she squirted the lubricant into her hands.

Cori started by spreading the oil over my back then worked the knotted muscles. Her hands were magic. Both her hands pushed down along from my shoulders to my waist stopping just before reaching the hidden elastic top of my panties.

"My upper thigh is a bit tight too!" I told her.

Cori moved to the side and lifted the sheet to expose my leg. It was then impossible not to notice the black lace.

"Oh! What's this?" Cori asked.

I could hear the delight in her voice.

She exposed the rest of my panty cladded ass.

"Very nice. Very sexy." she commented as her hand caressed my tushy.

I heard her moan as she ran her fingers between my ass cheeks and down over my balls. The feeling of her hands rubbing me through the lacy material almost caused me to blow my load.

Cori squirted more oil on her hand and slipped it under the elastic. She ran a finger between my bum cheeks providing ample lube in my crack.

I lifted my hips to signal my appreciation of her movements, but this also caused my cheeks to separate more. Cori's finger found my bud hole. She massaged more lube around it; teasing me.

"Fuck!" I moaned as I lifted my bum higher. "Yes!"

"I can't do any more right now." She told me. "Too many other people around." But she continued to tease me.

""Please!" I begged.

Cori slowly started to insert a finger in to me.

"Oh! Yes!" I groaned trying not to make too much noise.

Cori started to finger fuck my ass; slowly at first then with increasing tempo.

She slid her free hand under my chest and started to pinch my nipple hard. She whispered into my ear.

"You're my bitch!"

I started shooting my wad into my panties.

"Aaagh! Fuck! Fuck! Aaaaah!" I moaned before collapsing into a pile of jello.

Cori pulled out her finger from my ass. I turned to see her smiling face.

"Yes! Mistress!" I said. "Thank you Mistress!"

"You will come back on Saturday." Cori commanded. "And you better be dressed appropriately!"

She left me to cover and dress.

As I left, Cori was with her other associates. "I booked you for Saturday at 4. See you then!" She said as if nothing extraordinary happened.

"Yes." I replied in a zombie like trance. "Saturday. 4."

I walked out the door, cum still leaking down my leg.

Saturday afternoon couldn't come fast enough. I dressed in an outfit under my street clothes I hoped would please her. I definitely had troubles maintaining my hard cock inside my panties.

The drive to Cori's office was a nervous one. I nearly rear-ended a truck on the way there.

Arriving without further incidents, I parked my car and walked into her office. Cori is impatiently waiting for me.

"I'm sorry to make you wait." I apologized.

Cori locked the office front door.

"Get into the room!" she ordered.

I meekly entered.

"Take off you clothes and let me see what you're wearing underneath!"

I removed my shoes showing Cori I was wearing red fishnet stockings. Next I unbuttoned my shirt and showed Cori my red demi bra with black lace trim.

I knew I selected my attire well when I saw Cori starting to smile.

"Take off your pants!" Cori commanded as she licked her lips with anticipation.

I undid my belt buckle, popped the button and pulled down the zipper. I let my pants drop down my legs and step out of them. I stood there waiting Cori's approval.

"Turn around. Let me inspect you."

I obeyed. As I spun, I showed Cori my matching red with black lace thong and garters. The thin strip of the thong, disappeared between my ass cheeks.

"Very nice!" Cori grinned. "I approve!"

I too was pleased at Cori's approval.

"Go bend over the table and wait for my return." Cori instructed as she left the room.

I supported myself with my elbows as I leaned on the massage table. My legs shook so much, I could barely stand up. My cock was hard with anticipation. Pre-cum leaked out of my piss hole!

I heard Cori re-enter the room. She approached from behind so I couldn't really see her. She used her foot to make me spread my legs wider.

"Ready?" Cori asked rhetorically as I heard the familiar squirt of oil.

Cori ran her hands up my back; then back down; over my ass and between my legs cupping my balls.

"Pretty big ones for such a little girl!" Cori noted. "I bet they are just full of cum."

Cori walked around the table in front of me. I sheepishly looked up at her. Cori was dressed totally in black satin: A bustier with demi cup which cradled her huge C sized breasts and allowed her nipples to peak over the top; it also had suspender holding up black stockings. Cori wore no panties, but instead she wore a strap-on with a 6-inch bulb headed dildo.

I looked up at her face and found Cori smiling widely.

Cori poured more oil into her palm and spread it over the dildo, then walked back behind me. I felt her finger slip under the string of my thong and pulled it aside. I heard another squirt of oil but this time Cori squirted it directly into the crack of my ass. I felt it drip downwards towards my waiting hole.

Cori used her finger to trap and massage the lube into my rear entrance. Each time, Cori pushed her finger into me more and more until it was deep inside me.

When I was nice and lubed inside, she extracted her finger she replaced it with the bulbous head. Cori ran it up and down my crack before she started to apply slow and steady pressure pushing it past my tight ring.

I felt my hole expand and accept the invasion. Once the head was inside, the rest of her "cock" slid in without difficulty.

"Oh! Yes! Fuck!" I groaned. "Fuck me. Fuck your bitch!"

Cori thrusted her hips harder and faster. Each time, she pushed it in deeper until she was totally inside me. Her strap-on harness scratched my ass cheeks with each stroke.

"You love this don't you.. Bitch!" Cori grunted in my ear. "I said 'Don't you'!"

"Yes!" I love you fucking my girlie ass with your cock!" I managed to gasp. "More! Please don't stop!"

Cori braced one hand on my back and reached around my hips with the other. I felt her finger slip through the leg hole of my panties and firmly took hold of my hard cock.

"My goodness! My little girl's all wet in her panties." Cori teased as she started to stroke my cock matching each one of hers.

My legs were shaking. I knew I would last much longer. My ass hole squeezed Cori's cock hard.

"Oooh! Gawd....!" I screamed. "I'm cumming!"

I started spurting my liquid load inside my panties and over Cori's hand. She continued to fuck my ass and jerk me off although I was empty and shooting air. I tried to stop her but Cori pushed my face into the massage table and pinned me there.

Thankfully my mind and body went to overload and I collapsed in to a quivering pile of jelly on the floor.

Cori wiped her cum covered hand on my face. "Your hour is over. Get dressed." She told me.

After some time, I was able to gather some strength and stand up. My entire body trembled as I tried to fix my underwear and finish dressing. I stumbled out of the room to a waiting Cori who was already changed into her regular outfit.

"Here's your bill, you can pay me later." Cori said with a happy lilt again as if nothing extraordinary happened. "I'll book you for another appointment."

Stunned, I kissed her good bye. Cori grabbed my crotch and squished it around making sure everything was sufficiently soaked.

"See ya!" Cori waved good bye.

I sat in my car unmoving for almost an hour as I could feel everything soak through as I thought,

"What the fuck just happen?"

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers