Rules (Pussy Eating Contest)

Story Info
Fun for my wife's business trip. Will she play?
1.9k words
3.28
108.3k
21
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Official Pussy Eating Contest Rules

Requirements:

  • 3 contestants (no less than 3 because then it's not much of a contest, not more than three because more than 3 makes it too hard to remember who did what)

  • One judge. (The judge may not have had more than one alcoholic drink as this may interfere with her ability to accurately pick a winner, of course, the judge can consume as much as she wants after declaring a winner or winners)

Rules:

  • Take 3 pieces of paper and write the numbers 1, 2 and 3 on the pieces of paper. They are to be folded and placed in a container. The contestants will each pick a paper and the order will be determined by their selection.

  • Each participant is allowed 5 minutes to demonstrate their skills.

  • Between rounds the judge is allowed 5 minutes to gain her composure.

  • The following are permitted to be used to provide stimulation and may be used in any way seen fit by the contestant:

    • Tongue

    • Fingers

    • Nose

    • Chin

  • If the judge decides that any action taken by the contestant is uncomfortable she may make that action prohibited.

    • The judge may request that the contestants that are not currently participating provide additional assistance. Here are some examples

      • Bring a drink of water

      • Provide nipple stimulation

      • Provide pillows or other items that may assist in the judge's comfort.

  • The judge may disqualify a contestant after a contestant has had 2 warnings. Disqualifications are always at the discretion of the judge, the judge may offer more than 2 warnings. If any of the contestants are disqualified the contest is immediately over. The contest requires 3 contestants, the judge may choose to award the prize to the 2 remaining players, or continue allowing them to complete their turn. But the contest is over and the rules do not apply.

  • Prohibited activities.

    • Trying to get the judge to do more than the contest rules allows or the judge feels comfortable with.

    • Placing any objects, large or not so large, in the judges mouth during another contestants time period.

  • The winner is decided by the judge after all contestants have been given a chance to demonstrate their skills. The judge's decision is final!


In the case of a tie:

  • A stop watch will be used.

  • The judge will determine who goes first by drawing numbers.

  • The tie breaker goes as follows:

    • Each contestant will be given one more opportunity to show their skills

    • The original rules apply as far as what may be used to provide the stimulation

    • The judge will start a stop watch when the contestant starts

    • The goal will be to make the judge reach climax in the shortest amount of time

    • The judge will signal that she has reached climax with the phrase "oh my god!"

    • The contestant to get the judge to Climax in the shortest amount of time is the winner!!

  • The prize will be oral stimulation by the judge performed on the winner. If after the tie breaker if the judge feels that there was no clear winner she may award the prize to all contestants. (if the judge cannot in good conscience choose just one winner, she has the option of throwing out the tie breaker and declaring everyone a winner)

Prize:

The prize is oral stimulation performed by the judge. If the judge had permission to have sex with the contestants then this would also qualify as a prize. This would be a benefit if more than one prize were to be awarded. For the judge to have sex with a contestant as a prize requires special permission and this has not been granted.


Judge's Sheet

(Not to be shared with the contestants)

The judge must seriously consider whether or not to start this contest. Choosing to be a judge in such a contest requires that the judge be willing to complete the contest. Once the first contestant starts the judge is committed to complete the game. This includes providing the prize.

If you are even considering playing this game you must be in very, very bad girl mode!

Logistics:

  • The Judge should insist on using her own room. We are trying to avoid hidden or not so hidden cameras. Computers have cameras, phones have cameras and there are also actual cameras that work well as a camera. Be aware of your surroundings.

  • Take away all cell phones before you start and put them somewhere safe. This is also very important if you don't want to end up being the next big Internet star.

  • This kit includes a stop watch, familiarize yourself with it before the contest.

  • Between sessions it is important to wash up. Guys tend to not want to feel like they are kissing the previous contestant. Use the 5 minute pause to regain composure and get up and stretch and clean up a little. Let's make this a pleasant experience for everyone. J

  • At the beginning of each contestant's time ask them if they prefer a specific position. You may learn about something you didn't know you would like. Be flexible!

  • It may work best to find one willing participant and request that he find the remaining participants.

  • Be sure to share the rules with all participants so that they understand how the game works.

  • The judge has the option of wearing a blindfold in order to make the game fairer. This is not necessary if the judge has no bias toward a particular contestant. This is optional and completely unnecessary if you have no intention of declaring a winner to the group. (you'll know who the real winner was (-wink wink-)

  • Why do I need a Sharpie Marker?

    • Anyone who touches the judges pussy must initial it

    • If for some unknown reason someone ends up fucking the judge, their initials are to be circled. This is a violation of the rules and the judge is responsible for making sure the rules are followed, she will pay a penalty when she gets home.

    • Writing initials is easier if the judge's pussy is completely shaved.

Considerations:

  • There is by no means any requirement that the judge do any more than the contest requires. Anything beyond what is specified in the rules is completely at the judge's discretion. The judge has the right to say no, and the judge may disqualify any contestant she feels is blatantly violating the rules after 2 warnings. Do not do anything that you are not comfortable with! (This includes playing this game).

  • The game may not be played with the same contestants more than once in a given year.

  • Be sure that all contestants can be trusted and are sworn to secrecy. Any mention to anyone outside of the game will completely denied by the judge.

  • If the judge requests additional stimulation she must request the same stimulation for all of the contestants (i.e licking nipples). Otherwise the contest is compromised and you must declare all of the contestants as winners.

Special considerations:

  • The judge could very possibly become over stimulated and choose to impulsively go further than the rules allow. You must plan for this possibility by having the proper protection on hand.

  • If the need for protection becomes necessary, make sure you use it!

  • The judge may want to consider keeping her true thoughts about the winner a secret and declare all contestants to be the winner to spare the feelings of the participants. (This of course depends on the judge's willingness to award 3 prizes.

  • If you decide to become a judge you must fully disclose your intentions to the person who gave you these rules.

  • Anyone who would voluntarily choose to be a judge in such a contest would definitely be considered a true slut.


Required Materials

  • Stop watch / Timer

  • A completely shaved pussy

  • Sharpie marker

  • One drink to relax the judge (no more than one until after the contest)

  • Condoms (not meant to be used, but precautions are necessary. I know how you can get when you are really turned on and heaven help you if you decide to disregard the one drink rule and then decide to play)

  • 3 contestants that are trusted and sworn to secrecy


Cover Letter

<Judge's Name>,

This is a joke, or is it? I guess that depends on how you decide to handle it. J

I mentioned this game to you while in the throes of passion. Then I thought, if it's a game or contest there should be of official rules. I thought about it further and came up with actual rules. Then I thought, there should be guidance for the Judge as well... I know, I have a creative yet also dirty mind.

I thought it would be fun if you had rules "Just in case the mood did strike you". J It never hurts to have a plan, even if the plan is not executed. Sharing the rules with someone might make you an even bigger tease that you usually are able to be.

The other option would be that you decide," what the hell. I would love to be a judge in a pussy eating contest." In this case you have everything you need but the contestants and I am pretty sure that wouldn't be too hard to come up with considering your body and personality!!

You can use it in one of the ways I suggested or come up with your own plan... By the time you read through this I am sure Bad Girl mode will have kicked in and you will be thinking or numerous ways to torture the guys with it.

Here is what is included.

  • 4 copies of the rules - one for you, and one for each of the three contestants.

  • 1 Judge's Sheet -- This is for your eyes only, follow the what it says and DO NOT SHARE WITH ANYONE!!

  • 1 cover letter -- This sheet

  • 1 Sharpie Marker -- I really like this one... If you show someone what I sent (other than the judges sheet) they may ask what's the marker for. Here is my thought. Anyone that touches your pussy is to initial it. On the outside chance that you would not be able to control yourself and go all the way. That person is to initial and then circle their initials indicating that you broke the rules. I will inspect when you return home and if you have any circles you will have to describe the situation in detail and apologize for breaking the rules.

  • Condoms -- If you have any circles, you better be missing condoms!!!

I love you very much and I want you to most of all have a little fun. However you use this I am sure you will have fun with it. ;-)