Suckfest

Story Info
Crossdresser gets what she needs.
841 words
4.14
75.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Rebecca. I am a 23 yr old cross-dresser. It had been sometime since I had dressed and had some fun in public, and a few guys had been dying online to get with me, so I thought of a good way to have both things at one time. It was a Monday afternoon, when both guys started IMing me; I set up the first guy to come over to my place around 3, and a second guy to come over around 5.

2:56 I went outside my backdoor, and walked to the side of my house and into my carport. I walked past my car in nothing but my white thigh highs, black thong and bra, white mid drift shirt, and red schoolgirl mini skirt that ended just below my ass cheeks. After a few minutes of sitting there, an older white guy walked down the driveway with a big smile on his face, wearing his workman's blue button down shirt and blue jeans.

"Hi Slut."; my favorite word to hear. This man I had never met before stood with his back to the street while I kneeled before him slow taking out his massive fat cock, and started sticking it down my slut chute. Slowly but surely, his pants got lower and lower down his legs, and his cock moved farther and farther down my throat. Finally he sat down so he could see out the street, while I engulfed one of the largest cocks I've ever shafted. I worked diligently till I could feel my nose push up against his stomach; I loved hearing him trying to catch his breath knowing his slut had just taken all of his cock in. "Yea that's all yours, fuck slut."

After ten minutes of sucking, he switched positions and only needed to work on my dick a long minute before I came all over myself. Getting all my cum coating his tool, I went back to work sucking on his cock, half hoping no one could see directly in from the street, and half hoping the whole world was watching. Finally being rewarded with gurgling on his warm load of seeping cum, slurping it down my chute.

The first man left, giving me about an hour to go upstairs and reapply makeup, change outfits, and talk online. My phone rang again, announcing the imminent arrival of my second guy. I went back to my spot, and saw a huge, 6'6" black god walking down the driveway. "Oh yea baby, you a fine fucking ho!" I could tell he approved as his eyes slid down my white crop top, down to my black sheer micro skirt, then lower, lingering along my black fishnet leggings. "Go ahead and get on the hood of the car for Daddy, while I check you out." I lay on the hood of my car, at the tip of the entrance of my carport in the deep shade, legs spread wide while my new man worked his tongue all over my pussy. I could feel his tongue invade me, as he kept pushing me up higher and higher on my windshield till my back was on the roof of my car, and my ass was at the edge of the windshield. "Okay slut come down and let me bend u over."

I climbed down checking around to see if any neighbors caught me getting ate out good and bent down till my chest was on the hood of my car. I felt my legs being eagerly pried open. My in-charge man walked around the side and sat up just ahead of me on the hood. "Give me some lube, bitch." I went way wild sucking on his sweet chocolate cock for a long minute, then he roughly shifted back around, shoving his cock deep into my ass while pulling my thong aside, in one just-do-it swoosh. "Ooooo fuck bitch, for a slut you tight, love to fuck you sultry white girls."

He worked it hard, like an hour; I winced in a mixture of pain and pleasure as this guy used a pile of pent-up energy, going safari-wild on my slut ass. "You're totally mine, you nasty cunt, you want this back for a visit in your mouth?" I grunted ambiguously, and then felt him pull out. He expertly whipped my head around, shooting the first stream of cum across my face; I was able to open wide, tongue funneling 4 more streams of hot pulsing cum.

"MMmmhmm, love slipping inside that tight white ass. Now go parade that ass, run check your mailbox, just like that, for me." I started walking. The long walk down the drive with a long stream of cum across my face, was supposed to be a walk of shame; for me, it was a victory walk, glowing with fresh pride. Hope my male neighbours saw me; they'll be lining up soon at the far end of my laneway, by the shaded car, for their share of my booty bounty.