The Adventures of Rob Ch. 02

Story Info
He has a threeway with Mrs. Zamora and Mom.
2k words
4.64
68.5k
10
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two: His Mom, the Next Door Neighbor and Rob Makes Three

Rob was home from college on spring break. He had been home for 8 days now and had not had a piece of ass since he left school. Needless to say he was getting extremely horny!

After his session with the next door neighbor on Labor Day weekend, his sex life took off in dramatic fashion. He found out he had a great asset between his legs. The huge dick he possessed was in great demand from the coeds where he went to school. The first weekend he was there Rob attended a party that was designed to get everyone to meet each other.

Fortunately, for Rob, he hooked up with the resident female sex maniac. Not only did she love to fuck, she told all of her friends about his big dick and his great energy level. From that night on, Rob got laid almost anytime he wanted!

Rob was home for spring break. It was late Saturday morning in early April and it seemed that today was going to be especially hot. He wondered if Mrs. Zamora would present herself to his eyes today. He also wondered how he could get into her pussy again! Labor Day weekend memories came flooding back and his dick popped to attention!

Just as he started to go out into the back yard something on the side patio caught his attention. There appeared to be a couple of people out there. He looked out the window and was nearly floored by the sight that greeted his eyes!

Mrs. Zamora was lying on the chaise lounge completely naked! Her fine legs were spread as wide as she could get them. Kneeling between Mrs. Zamora’s legs was a blond woman, equally naked! The blond woman had her mouth glued to Mrs. Zamora’s pussy.

This sight caused Rob’s dick, that was already hard from his previous thoughts of Mrs. Zamora, to get painfully hard. As Rob looked at the pair of women he noticed that the blond lady had an incredible looking ass! She was in such a position that her asshole winked at Rob and her pussy’s shaved lips were plainly visible to him. The lips of the blond woman’s pussy were wet with her juices. As Rob’s eyes took in the rest of her body he noticed she also had nice tits, not as big as Mrs. Zamora’s, but still nice. From where Rob stood either one was fuckable!

While Rob watched the scene before him he wondered who the blond woman was. She pulled her head out from between Mrs. Zamora’s legs and moved her lips to the huge tits on Mrs. Zamora’s chest. As the blond woman turned her head to get one of the erect nipples in her mouth Rob was again stunned, it was his mom!

Rob had never thought of his mom as sexy, she was always just mom. However, on her knees, naked and eating out Mrs. Zamora she was one sexy lady! All thoughts of this woman being his mom vanished. All the aroused Rob thought of was, “I’m going to fuck that pussy, as well as Mrs. Zamora again! And I’m going to do it right now!”

Rob took off all of his clothes before he went into the back yard. His mom had gone back down between Mrs. Zamora’s legs and was continuing to drive the smaller woman wild. Mrs. Zamora had her eyes clenched shut and was approaching her first orgasm of the day. Rob’s mom was into eating the pussy she had her mouth on and was oblivious to anything else!

Rob’s mom had her hips in the air and her legs were slightly spread apart. This gave Rob the perfect target to hit! His mom’s pussy was slightly spread and was very wet. He quickly got in position behind her. Rob thrust his hard dick into his mom’s open pussy. He shoved it quickly all the way in until he hit bottom. This left about two inches of his dick out in the cold. Mrs. Jones yelled out in surprise and started to look back to see what was happening and who had invaded her pussy. At the same time this huge invader caused her to shudder in passion and caused her pussy to clamp down on it.

Before his mom could see who he was, Rob took his hand and shoved her face back into Mrs. Zamora’s pussy. The commotion caused Mrs. Zamora to open her eyes. When she saw Rob with his dick in his own mother’s pussy she told him,

“Fuck her hard honey, just like you did me!”

Rob didn’t need to be told to fuck his mom hard. Rob was overcome with pure lust, he just needed to fuck someone, anyone, even his own mother! Rob continued holding his mother’s face against Mrs. Zamora’s pussy and he drilled her pussy just as hard as he could! After only a few strokes of Rob’s massive dick in her pussy, Mrs. Jones began to fuck back! She still did not know it was her son who was giving her such a great fucking! Just that the dick was huge and it felt great! Since Rob was holding her face against it, she continued eating Mrs. Zamora’s pussy.

While Mrs. Zamora’s pussy was being eaten by Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Zamora was watching her best friend’s pussy getting fucked by Mrs. Jones own son Rob! It was too much for Mrs. Zamora and she erupted into a massive orgasm. When Mrs. Zamora had her orgasm she thrashed around so much she fell off of the chaise lounge!

Rob was close to Cuming in his mom’s pussy. He let go of the back of her head and grabbed her by the hips. He increased the pace of slamming her pussy with his hard dick. Just before he let loose his mom shouted out,

“I’m Cuming!”

Rob unloaded his seed into his mother’s greedy pussy. Rob pulled his still hard dick out of his mom’s pussy and grabbed both of her ankles. Rob flipped his mom over and onto her back. It was at this moment Mrs. Jones saw who had just stretched and so soundly fucked her pussy. Mrs. Jones was on her back with Rob in between her out stretched legs. Before she could protest, Rob slammed his dick back into his mom’s dripping pussy and Mrs. Zamora dropped her own pussy down onto Mrs. Jones open mouth, preventing her from speaking.

While Rob was pounding his mother’s now willing pussy, he reached out and grabbed Mrs. Zamora’s huge tits and began massaging them. Mrs. Zamora leaned forward and took Rob in her arms. She gave him a passionate kiss, sticking her tongue deep within Rob's mouth. Mrs. Zamora ground her leaking pussy on Mrs. Jones’s face.

Rob’s mom was frantic. She couldn’t believe what was happening to her! What started out as hers and Anita's usual Saturday pussy eating party, had turned into an incredible incestuous liaison! What was even worse, she loved every minute of it! Mrs. Jones had never been fucked so well in her life! Right now her son’s dick was stretching her pussy beyond anything she’d ever had in it before, except when Rob had been born! Rob was ramming his mom’s pussy harder and faster than her husband ever had! Mrs. Zamora’s pussy was leaking in her mouth like never before. Both women were so hot they could have set a forest on fire! Mrs. Jones couldn’t believe what was happening and especially the fact that she was not protesting! In fact, instead of protesting, she wanted more! Right now she could care less that this huge dick was her son’s. All she cared was; it was huge, it felt fantastic, it filled her pussy like never before and it was fucking her silly!

Rob was fucking his mom with wild abandonment. He was open mouth kissing Mrs. Zamora and tweaking her massive tits at the same time. After a few minutes of furiously fucking his mom, Rob felt her pussy clenching his dick as another massive orgasm over took her. He pulled his dick from his mom’s pussy and sliding up over her tits, he shoved it into her mouth. Mrs. Zamora moved back and bent over to help Rob’s mom suck his dick.

Rob continued fucking both of them in their mouths. After several minutes he announced,

“I’m going to Cum!”

Rob dumped his second load of Cum into his mother’s mouth. Mrs. Jones could not hold it all and some ran out of her mouth onto her chin and cheeks. Mrs. Zamora was right there to lick it off!

Rob pushed Mrs. Zamora forward over his mother's out stretched body. He shoved her willing mouth down over his mom’s cum filled pussy. Mrs. Zamora greedily sucked Rob’s cum out of Mrs. Jones’s well used pussy.

Rob went around and got behind Mrs. Zamora’s perfect ass and slipped his still hard dick deep into her wet pussy. In this pussy he was engulfed to the hilt. Rob reached down and pulled his mother’s head up where she could lick his dick as it slid in and out of Mrs. Zamora’s pussy.

Mrs. Jones licked her son’s dick and Mrs. Zamora’s pussy like it was her last meal! She couldn’t seem to get enough of either one! Mrs. Zamora was licking her best friend’s pussy better than she ever had! Her tongue was busy on Mrs. Jones’s clit and soon Mrs. Jones was wracked in another intense orgasm! When Mrs. Jones got off, it triggered an orgasm in Mrs. Zamora’s pussy, which in turn caused Rob to erupt once again. He flooded Mrs. Zamora’s pussy with his youthful load of sperm. Rob pulled his slimy, cum coated dick out of Mrs. Zamora’s pussy and slipped it into his mother’s willing mouth! Rob was still hard! He continued to alternate between fucking Mrs. Zamora’s pussy and his mom’s mouth. Finally the strain of it all got to him and he unloaded his last blast of cum all over Mrs. Zamora’s pussy lips and his mother's face.

The spent women were still in a sixty-nine position on the grass. Rob, without saying a word, stood up and went back into the house.

The two women untangled themselves from each other. Mrs. Zamora was the first to speak.

“Wow! Have you ever been fucked like that before?”

“No! But it was my son! You know that it is not right! How am I going to face him? And what about you, how can you face him?”

“I have a confession to make.”

”What?”

“Last Labor Day weekend he fucked me silly! I couldn’t walk for nearly three days without my pussy twitching! I have been trying to figure out ever since how I could fuck him again!”

“Oh great, my son is the neighborhood stud!”

Both of them were still lying on the ground, soundly fucked! They had cum all over their bodies.

Mrs. Zamora, “So, seriously, what are you going to do?”

“I don’t know. I am so well fucked, that part of me wants to do it again. The other part of me says it’s wrong, don’t ever do it again!”

“Well my vote is, let’s fuck him every chance we get!”

“You are shameless!”

“Yes, and I'm horny for his big cock too!”

They began licking the dried cum off of each other's bodies. Soon they each had another orgasm! Rob, who was completely amazed by the fact his mother and Mrs. Zamora were bi, watched the whole thing out of the kitchen window. His dick got hard again. Rob went upstairs to take a shower. In the shower, while thinking about what just happened, Rob masturbated to two more orgasms.

After much discussion, the two women decided not to bring up the subject with Rob. Both silently hoped this was not the last session for them with Rob and his magnificent dick.

Rob did not know what to think! He’d just fucked his mom, after watching her having sex with Mrs. Zamora! He decided to avoid the subject. His secret wish was to fuck them both again. For the remainder of the weekend nothing was mentioned about what had happened. Rob went back to school the next afternoon.

All three of them could not wait for summer vacation. But that may be another chapter.