The Machine Ch. 1

Story Info
Couple creates their own private sex machine.
2.2k words
3.94
87.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James woke with a start as he felt his nest of pubic hair being disturbed and warm breath on his exposed penis. The shape of Wanda’s head was clear beneath the cool sheets as it hovered deliciously close to his now growing manhood.

“Good morning,” she teased from below. He felt her hand drift up to his shaft and start caressing him to arousal. He leaned back and closed his eyes

“Good morning,” he croaked, concentrating as she brought him to hardness with her warm, delicate fingers.

“You know, I’ve been thinking,” she said as she stroked him lazily.

“So have I,” he said as he jerked his hips forward, hoping to jab her lips with his fleshy spear. She flapped the sheets up, with a playful pout on her face. Her breasts swayed invitingly as she lay on her elbow, hovering over my cock.

“That’s not what I meant,” she smiled and slithered up towards him, until she was close, resting her chest against his and she planted a long wet kiss on his lips. When she pulled away, she was smiling and had that devilish look in her eye that told me she wanted something, something he would want to give and just as easily enjoy in the process. James was a sucker for giving her what she wanted.

“What I mean is, I want to try and work on the sex machine again.” Her eyes were dancing, and his hard-on betrayed his interest.

They had tried to construct something of the sort before, a machine, something with real moving parts that could fulfill her insatiable need for pleasure, and perhaps his as well. They had plenty of toys which they used often, but nothing like an honest to goodness (or badness, as the case was) machine that could pleasure them with no input from others: Just turn it on and lay back.

“Well, I think that’s a good idea.” He was excited and wanted to get started, he first step being to determine what it should do. He had gotten a good Saturday morning’s ride the last time they sketched out its functions and he still remembered it. Who could have forgotten it?

“I liked the piston idea you had last time. It should pound and pound and pound.” She knew she was teasing him and she knew what it would do to him.

“Oh, like this? He turned over onto his knees spreading Wanda’s thighs before him and grabbing her hips, pulled her wet pussy to him. He greased the head of his cock against her and worked his way in. She was giggling, hot from the contact.

“Yeah, but there should be more. It should do more than just hammer away at me.”

“What more could there be?” He asked, faking.

“It should hold me in a good position, like grab my ankles and hold them up while it bangs me.

“I like that idea. Like this?” He wrapped his hands around each ankle and lifted her feet high in the air, with her buttocks nestled against his thighs. She reached down between her legs and rubbed his head against her pussy lips. He pushed against her, tipping her back with his hands and penetrated her in a slow wet slide. Her hands fell back behind her head and she let him ride her, her legs pumping forward and back in time to his strokes as he disappeared deeply into her soft flesh, exposed and open to his ramming.

“That’s it, that’s great. If, if only we can get the machine to do it.”

“I’m sure we can. I still think we should get it to cum too.” Seeing his eyes closed and the pace of his strokes, she knew that wasn’t just a random comment.

“Not yet, I want to see what else it can do,” she said, smiling, rubbing her nipples for him as much as for herself. He slipped out of her with slippery sound and she gasped, hurt by the absence of him. He let her legs down.

“Okay,” he said panting, a thin shimmer of sweat on him. “What next?”

“I want it to take me from behind too, but in a different way. Something slow, that gets bigger as it goes.”

“Well, I can’t simulate the bigger, but the slow I can do.” He went to grab her ankles again, but she stopped him.

“No, a different position. Something different, maybe like this.” She turned on her hands and knees and lowered herself forward so her chest was flattened against the mattress, her auburn hair spread out like a reddish fan and her ass high in the air. He could smell her scent coming off her and he was ready to comply.

He positioned himself behind her, feeling the taut softness of her buttocks and flicked his thumb slowly over her pink lips and then slipped it into her pussy, massaging her clitoris and the ridge just inside. She raised her ass to him and with his other hand he spread her cheeks revealing her tight pink pucker. He held his head to her asshole and with her slippery juices on his cockhead, began to work his way in. She gasped and struggled, tickled and hurt by his pressing, stretching organ. She squealed as he slipped into her, a little at a time. Both of his hands rose to her splendid cheeks and he squeezed them together, imprisoning himself in her ass. He grabbed her hips and slipped deeper into her, eliciting a mewl of protest and pleasure as he bored into her tightness. When he went as deep as he could, he pulled out slowly, emptying her as she squeezed from within, pushing against him and sliding him out. She relaxed before his head could fall out and stroked her again, slowly, his hardness stretching and spreading her from within. Her hands found the pillow and she kneaded it wildly as he stroked her well enormous feelings in her bowels and driving unstoppable sensations up his cock. His balls tightened and he flattened her to the mattress, riding her heavily from behind, no longer stroking, but just grinding deep inside, begging himself to fire his warm, milky load inside her gulping anus.

He tensed and his balls pumped, shot after shot flinging with ticklish pleasure into her. She cooed beneath him taking in his seed, grinding her pussy against the mattress, aroused by her own movements and the weighty loving from above. Finally, he stopped and laid on her. She continued to grind and squeeze his cock by squeezing her cheeks and milking him from within. He sighed and rolled off, his cock emptying from her and leaving her feel airy and huge, ready for more.

She curled her legs over her back, feet crossed, her anus squirting his cum slowly out and her loving the oozy, gooshy feel of it. She smiled at him slyly, squeezing more cum from her. She wished the camera was set up and chastised herself for not setting it up. Usually it was ready all the time, with fresh tapes for marathon sessions.

Once she had had her husband and three of his friends gangbang her, two at time in her pussy and ass. When they had sent themselves, she just leaked for the camera, milky rivulets sliding between her cheeks and from her pink lips. It was on the web site, and one of the more popular downloads. She thought of that now as James came to his senses.

“The machine definitely has to shoot,” she said smiling, fingering the hairs on his chest.

“Hmm? Yeah, that would be great if we can pull it off. That was great. We haven’t done that in a while. Not since the party.”

‘The Party’ had been a casual get-together that had degenerated into something of a make-out party. The most amorous couples simply disappeared to the bedrooms to be under cover with their loves, or someone else’s, but Wanda and James were sitting in the family room, apparently just being very amorous, her sitting in his lap, facing him, with her ankles on his shoulders as they kissed and groped. To the careful observer, however, he was stabbed through her crotchless panties, deeply imbedded in her tight pucker, rocking her on himself until he blew deeply inside her. Getting up afterwards took a long time but resulted in a mercifully small mess. No one seemed to notice her walk out to the car as if her ass hurt either.

“Anyway,” he started, “What else should the Machine do?

“Well, it needs to service you as well, and I should enjoy watching it service you.”

“I’m all for that,” he said, smiling and rolling to face her. She reached down between his legs and fondled his softening penis, hoping to bring him back again. Her slender fingers worked beneath his balls and massaged him underneath, almost fingering his own asshole. He twitched.

“Well, it should provide an incredible blowjob.”

“Absolutely.”

“And while it does that, it should tickle you underneath, like this.” Her fingers felt around, caressing his balls and fingering his testicles away from each other. His sac stiffened in response and he twitched again. Life returned to his sagging penis and her eyes sparkled. She wet her lips and pulled her auburn hair aside from her face so she could take him in unhindered. James settled back, raising his hips as she expertly manipulated his scrotum. He slowly grew to previous proportions and she teased him as he rose. Her lips traced his newly engorged head, just larger than his circumference, barely touching him. She sucked in deeply, letting the air rush past his head, making him stiffer and straighter with every intake. She finally let him into her, his cock gliding slowly between her moist lips, his meat slurping quietly in the silence of his bated breath and her cat-like movements. She took him all the way in, then tightened her lips around him and pulled her head back, sucking her lips tight and making suction inside her mouth. Her lips slid with painful slowness over his rod as it slipped grudgingly from her. He moaned in pleasure as his skin was pulled taut, her tongue playing over him as his head got closer to her lips. Before she could ring the sensitive glans, she dipped in again, his head sliding towards her throat.

“Don’t forget my balls,” he whispered, out of breath. She wriggled her fingers slowly and he closed his eyes, pressure building up throughout his body, like an electric current trying to pop his skin. He closed his eyes as she worked over him. He thrummed in her mouth as she stroked him out again, tightly sucking him, pulling him taut. She popped his head out of her mouth and smiled wickedly at him.

“Does that work?”

“Oh, yeah, that works great,” he managed.

“It’s missing something though. I know what it needs.” Her head dipped down again, but she positioned him to get his legs higher, giving her more access to his tight buttocks. She popped him out again to wet two of her fingers in her mouth, sucking them as she had sucked him, and then rubbed their dripping tips against his hairy pucker. He gasped as she caressed his tender asshole and bobbed down on his rock hard meat again. She increased the pace, sucking him hard on the upstroke, but going faster, pulling him up and stretching his skin while diddled with her fingers and ultimately popped one into his anus. He wriggled as she drove one finger than two, then just one, then two, stretching him and then relieving the pressure, then more, then less, while always keeping one diving tendril in him, stimulating him from inside. Her other hand still cupped his balls, squeezing them, coaxing them as she fingered and sucked him, her rising and taking most of him with her. Finally he stiffened, and she added a third finger to his asshole, stretching him further. He grabbed the mattress and his balls tensed. Time stopped for a moment, and Wanda stopped her stroke. She was puzzled for a second as his cock pumped twice in her mouth, but she was not rewarded with a burst of hot wetness. She leaned back, his cock shaking, hovering before her face and then in a torrent, his load came, the first shot going over her head, landing hotly on the back of her neck, and the next three, firing in rapid rhythm on her forehead, between her eyes and spot on her lips. She fell back, laughing as cum ran down her face and his remaining squirts hit his and her thighs. She sat on her butt, her legs spread and her wetness exposed as she giggled at the late burst.

“That was really something!”

“Yeah,” he sputtered, his cock still oozing.

“Well, should it do all that?”

“Absolutely.” Energy lit up his eyes.

“Hey, we’d better get started, don’t you think?

“Yeah, but let’s get cleaned up first.” She kissed him on the lips and he could taste himself on her lips. She jumped up and ran to the bathroom, her cheeks bouncing, tantalizing him to grudging hardness again, and he joined her in the shower. Sometime later that afternoon, they began searching for parts.

To Be Continued...