The Magic Ring

Story Info
If Avril Lavigne only knew the truth...
4.6k words
4.34
25.1k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
javawarrior
javawarrior
182 Followers

"The fuck you did." Simon wasn't looking back at Jamie like he was lying. Not at all.

"Don't believe me," Simon barked back, with a grin. "Then I won't tell you how I did it."

Jamie studied him continuously, then quipped, "I'm not seeing it. I just don't see it, I'm sorry."

And Jamie had reason to doubt Simon. EVERY reason. Simon was a chubby twenty-something drop-out with greasy hair, who wore his sunglasses at night. Constantly tripping over his own shoe-laces and always wearing a shit-eatin' grin like he knew something everyone else didn't.

No way did this fucker get her in the sac. Not her.

"She lives in Westchester, right around the block. Believe me, I banged her. And with her sister in the next room."

"Not buyin' it, man."

Simon waited for him to ask. He shoveled some more French fries into his gnarly mouth and put his chin up proudly, bringing a Red Bull to his mouth.

Jamie couldn't stand the preening any longer. "You're gonna fuckin' tell me, so just spit it out."

Simon smiled from ear to ear and leaned in, like he was some fuckin' Mafioso.

"There's this chick, calls herself Rhea -- Rhea the Queen of Something -- Queen of I Dunno, whatever the shit -- anyways, she's got this ring and shit. Says she's got a way o' usin' it to be somebody else and shit, right? So I tell 'er, 'Ay, so, ah, who can I be?' And you don't believe what she says to me. Get this, she says, 'You can be David Lucado.' She fuckin' plants the seed in my head."

At this point, Simon sits back and takes a deep breath, looking off as if he sees something in his mind's eye.

"You're serious?"

"As a fuckin' heart attack, bro." Simon takes another sip of his Red Bull, which is mostly for show at this point. He even dribbles a little on his chin.

"I don't believe it."

"She tol' me deep personal shit, man. Like about her ex and shit. She's mad freaky in the sac though, for real."

He wasn't letting up. Jamie was starting to believe he was serious.

"You're telling me you fucked Britney Spears?"

"Til she sang like a fuckin' angel, dog. Best pussy in the world, let me tell you."

It couldn't have happened. Jamie'd known Simon for years, and always took him to be the biggest loser he'd ever met. And Simon knew he thought that about him, too. He knew that about all of his friends, none of them believing him capable of getting pussy he didn't have to pay for.

And now the tables were turned. This fuckin' guy, his loser friend, got his knob polished by Britney Fuckin' Spears.

He probably came inside her, too.

Jamie looked away, disgusted. More so with himself, he realized.

Simon continued, "You know, I could hook you up, bro. I still got the chick's number."

"Not big on sloppy seconds, thanks."

"Not her you asshole. Rhea. $2,000 gets you anywhere you wanna be. Worth every penny too, you know what I mean?" When he saw that Jamie was considering, he laughed and continued. "Ah! You got someone you wanna bang big time, look a'chew! Who is it? C'mon..."

Jamie couldn't resist him, and a small curl of a smile started to form. "You'll laugh."

"Nah! Tell me!"

"Avril Lavigne."

"No! Seriously? Haha! No I see that. She's mad hot, bro. Super cute. I'd hit that shit for sure!"

"You're serious? This chick could hook me up?"

"She'll make you look like someone else, but that's all. You gotta do everything else. And if anything goes, you know, south, well, she don't know you from Adam, know what I'm sayin'?"

"So I'd have to be... who? Her boyfriend?"

"Or someone she'd wanna fuck. Don't see her wantin' to fuck anybody else though, do you? I don't know shit about her though."

"Probably not. I don't even know who she's fuckin' these days."

Didn't matter, though. Jamie soon found out she was fuckin' some guy named Chad. He couldn't believe Avril was getting banged by a guy named Chad, and he soon felt an even greater desire for the petite young pop star.

When he left Simon at the Food Court table with the very imaginable promise of bedding her, he had the biggest, most throbbing hard-on of his life.

*

It didn't take him long to believe that Simon was putting him on, as the woman named Rhea turned out to be a 72-year old black woman with no teeth.

"See he'e chile! C'mon an' sit down hea!"

His reason for being here had still given him the erection of his life, and he suddenly felt very uncomfortable to have such a thing in his pants as he met this woman. And the woman must have known it the whole time. Revelled in it, in fact.

"Mama gon' do right by her chile, yes she is. Tell it how it gon' be, nah..."

"Uh... well, my friend Simon, he says that you..."

"Simon! Ah, yah, I do know that lil' boy, yes I do! Sweet lil' one, fell him in luv with a purty lil' thing. Yuh, I help 'im out. Help 'im get 'is lil' sweetie pie, yes I did. Ah! So you want I should get you some luvin' too, ain't ya? Iss what ya want to, ya, boy?"

He didn't have to say anything, she read his response.

"Ha! Mama is good. Still got it, she do! Okay, listen here... give me your lil' paws here, k chile?"

Jamie held out his palm and she took it, putting one of her hands on top and one below. She closed her eyes and seized on an image in her mind's eye, then started to smile.

She opened her eyes again, then looked him square in the eyes, as if she'd been exorcized by a demon.

"You got the money?"

Her voice was now sharp, and the abrupt change in character frightened Jamie at first. To which Rhea laughed hysterically.

"I never get enough of it. All you white boys, I just love fuckin' with ya. Make you think it's all voodoo and shit."

"But..." he started to respond.

"Oh it's magic, for sure. Just not with all the bells and whistles. Anyways, you got the money? You want a visit with Ms. Lavigne, you gonna have to pay up." Again, he was bewildered, and she just had to laugh. She would enjoy it more, if it weren't so god-damned common.

He brought out an envelope and handed it to her. "Some boys, they don't even have the money cuz they think this is just a gimmick."

"Why not, I figured."

She took the money, and then smiled again. "Now's a good time, you'll see. Perfect, in fact. I hope you enjoy your time, and you come back anytime, young man." She gestured for his other hand and pulled out a small red pouch.

She pulled out a ring and slid it onto his finger, and as soon as she did, his face fell onto the table, and everything went black.

*

He awoke to the sensation of being in underwear, covered in satin sheets that he discovered were red in color.

He still had the feeling that he'd woken up from a regular old-fashioned dream, but he wasn't in his apartment. He could see that it was some girl's place, but went through the mental Rolodex to try and remember whose it could be.

Someone who was currently showering, he discovered from the sound.

He sat up in the bed and looked into the master bedroom's very large adjoining bathroom, and had a clear view of the shower.

His heart started to beat more quickly as he started to make out the curves on the body of the small girl who was now occupying the shower. She was singing gainfully to herself, letting the water pass through her hair.

He knew who it was at once, and was frozen in awe. There, just beyond the glass of the shower, was one very wet and very hot Avril Lavigne.

The shower stopped.

The door started to open, and Jamie saw tiny hands reach out and claw for a towel. It was really happening.

"Honey? Oh fuck, honey? Get me a towel?"

Jamie's dick reached out to the mere sound of her voice. He was still petrified, and when he didn't respond, she opened the door wide enough to make eye contact with him.

It was her, alright.

The door still covered most of her body, but she looked back at him, nonetheless perplexed. "Well?"

He slowly slipped out of the bed, feeling the smooth sheets glide across his body the whole way. He was still shaking as he walked into the bathroom, thankful that she wasn't watching him enter. Otherwise she would have seen the massive bulge in his underwear.

She was looking down, as if impatiently waiting to be dry once again. Jamie grabbed a towel from one of the cabinets, which thankfully pointed his penis away from her. He was able to hold the towel over it until he turned to hand it to her.

He was grateful that her eyes fixated on the towel first, and as he handed it to her, he saw her body briefly for the first time. As she dried her body and torso quickly, she stepped out of the shower and brushed against his body as she moved to the other side of him, not looking at him. It made it easy for him to ogle her body.

Then she began drying her hair, and as she did, he had the first extended and uninterrupted view of Avril's naked body.

It was everything he'd ever dreamed of. Skinny and petite, skin soft and milky, the cute pink nipples on her small but perfectly-shaped breasts.

And her recently-cleaned pussy was shaved, minus a thin landing strip.

She was still humming to herself as she dried her hair off, and swaying her hips side to side, but only slightly.

She finished with the towel and threw it on the ground quickly, throwing her hair back. She leaned in to get a brush and started brushing her hair.

Then, in the mirror, she caught him staring.

She looked away, as if it was nothing special, but then returned her eyes to his. She started smiling.

"What's up with you?"

Jamie couldn't think of anything to say, so he looked away. When he looked back at her, she was still looking at him. Only this time, her eyes lowered, then came back up. She turned to face him directly with a serious look, and pointed the brush at him playfully.

"Are you for real?"

Jamie took it seriously, and thought of something to deflect the tone in her voice. But then she smiled, as if she'd made a joke and he fell for it.

"You're acting weird."

"I just like looking at you." Jamie surprised himself. Even more surprising was the fact that she continued brushing her hair as if this was a perfectly normal thing for him to have said.

And still not looking at him, she started to grin.

Jamie's dick throbbed painfully for the girl, but the more obvious it became that he would be able to fuck her and she wouldn't think twice about it, he began to have second thoughts.

He started to seriously reconsider the moral leap he was about the take. More than anything, he wanted her. She was inches from him, naked and clean, smelling like pomegranates. She started bopping her hips again to a tune she was once again humming to herself.

He could see she was now blushing. He could probably fuck her from behind right now, and she would let him. Oh, how he wanted to.

Even as he thought this, she dropped the brush and leaned in to look at her eyes in the mirror. Her cute butt now stuck out, and her tiny breasts now inches from the counter-top.

He started to move behind her, now desperate to fuck her, but then got cold feet. To cover this up, he leaned against the wall behind him instead, as if to make it seem like he wanted to look at her from behind.

He was making it harder and harder to get away with not fucking her.

Here, he could see her pussy, small and clean. His eyes followed her wet hair down the small of her smooth back, to the gentle curves of her hips. Hips he so longed to fondle. She was now standing on one foot, with the leg bent, leaving her right toes to rest on the floor.

He could drop trou right now and feel himself enter her right now. Oh, how he wanted to. He would probably come instantly, and imagined her feeling happy he did.

If anything, he wanted to give his penis the sweet release, and let it feel the warm, misty air of Avril Lavigne's private bathroom. And let her eyes see it.

She wouldn't have minded.

Even now, she had turned her head slightly and was now studying him. There was no mistaking her eyes were staring at the erection, now desperate to peek out. Neither said a word for a moment, as the two began to smile at one another.

She must have really expected him to go for her, because she became puzzled by his reluctance. She even held her butt in the air as far as she could and rubbed one leg against the other in waiting.

How she wanted it it. And how he wanted to give it to her.

Then she turned abruptly to face him, resting her hands gently on the counter behind her. With one continuous motion, she ended up with her legs crossed.

"You're just full of surprises," she said, not quite closing her mouth all the way. The whites of her teeth made her lips look even sweeter.

Jamie was becoming aware of the fact that his silence was making her horny, and he had the biggest desire to reach his hand out to feel between her legs and find out if she was wet. She would have let him. And he knew the answer would be yes.

Oh, how he throbbed for her.

He was getting close to making a move. He didn't know what exactly, because he wanted it all at once. She let him gaze at her body, and started to giggle.

"Seriously, what is with you," she asked, sounding more and more sultry every time she spoke. He could see her start to wiggle slightly, in anticipation of what he might do to her.

She obviously had never been looked at for so long by her man before. Chad, it seemed, must have taken her for granted. Whoever the hell Chad was.

Then, she couldn't take any more. Avril walked over to Jamie and didn't stop until he felt her body against his. She had gotten close enough that she'd let his penis touch her between the legs for the first time. She was smiling sweetly, placing her hands on Jamie's chest.

It was the moment of truth. She was starting to slide her hand down. In the fraction of a moment, she would be clasping the band on his underwear and she would be removing them. He would be feeling his naked body against hers for the first time.

Moment of truth.

She slid her hands around to his back, and down to his buttocks. He felt her small hands slide underneath them and onto his ass. Her eyes were looking lovingly into his as she slid her hands around. He prepared for her hands to touch his penis. Longed for her small hands to finally hold his cock. Didn't think her hands moved fast enough.

But she stopped at his hips. There, she began to pull his underwear down once and for all.

At last, he no longer had the pressure on his shaft, as it sprang forward to meet her. She'd bent over slightly when it did, and she barely reacted.

There was no asking. There was no telling. None of that needed to happen, and she never suspected a thing.

When she stood back up straight to look at Jamie in the eyes once more, her hand finally met his penis for the first time. She held it ever so gently, and Jamie thought he might come immediately. And when she started rubbing it quickly, he was sure he would have.

Instead, he wrapped his arms around her and pressed her body to him. He brought his lips to hers, and kissed her sweet lips for the first time.

She didn't have enough room to rub him anymore, but she still massaged him as she let his tongue enter her mouth. He caressed her butt and hips as he continued kissing her. He felt her smiling.

He pulled away to look at her smiling. He had no idea how she would interpret the brief interruption in their kissing, but realized very quickly.

She got to her knees, throwing her hair behind her shoulders once again. He felt conflicted once more, as he knew what was about to happen.

He could stop her.

He could stop this from happening. Nothing had happened yet, he could still back out. She needed to know. She was gleefully stroking his penis, getting ready to bring her lips to meet it. And she had no idea. No idea whatsoever.

Then he felt her wet lips around him, and it was done. No going back.

All of the fantasies he'd ever had about this girl came flooding back to him. The paparazzi photos, the music videos, the interviews. Every time he saw this girl, no matter what he thought of her music (or of her), he'd always wanted to fuck her. That much was obvious. This girl was cute as fuck.

And now, she was on her knees and sucking his dick.

She would do anything for the man she thought Jamie was. It wasn't right that she didn't know she was sucking Jamie's dick, but he wasn't caring. Not anymore.

If she wanted to swallow come, she would swallow Jamie's come.

And in moments, she did.

She was a different girl in Jamie's eyes. After she'd drank him in, she felt mightier than ever. So great, in fact, that after he came, he immediately stopped caring altogether.

If it was wrong, it was wrong. He couldn't take back his come, not anymore. And the moment he thought this, she looked up at him happily, as if to say that he needn't worry about it at all.

Boy, if she only knew.

"Geez, you'd think we didn't just do it like twenty minutes ago." She was more surprised than he'd realized.

"Yeah, I don't get it either..."

She blushed, thinking it must have been a sarcastic quip, meant to compliment her. She repositioned herself to sit cross-legged, while Jamie just leaned against the wall.

"I was coming up with a song just now, you know. One about... well, about you and me."

"Really?"

"Yeah," she answered. As she did, she started caressing both of his legs with her hands. "About how much you've done for me. You know... kept me from goin' all wacko."

"Would you sing it to me?"

He expected her to blush, but she turned out to be very matter of fact about her music. "Well I don't have the words quite picked out. I can hum it, though." And at that, she began to hum a tune to Jamie.

All he could do was imagine it really was a song she'd written for him. Avril Lavigne, this angel who'd just swallowed his come, who's pussy he could still plainly see, was humming a song she'd written for him.

If she'd looked up while she hummed, she would have seen him getting hard again.

Her eyes were closed, as she got into what sounded like the chorus of her new song. By the end of it, his penis reached out as far as it could go once again. Her eyes opened to see that he ached for her once more.

Her eyes widened, as she leaned back slightly to look at it, then back up at him. "I can't believe it," she said, as anticipation grew in her eyes.

Jamie recognized that she wanted to be fucked. Her eyes couldn't hold it back.

But as if he needed any more indication, she stood up to look at him in the eyes more closely, then looked down at his penis. She smiled, then turned to go into the bedroom.

For a moment, he just watched her tiny frame get smaller and smaller as she walked away. His eyes once again moved down to the small of her back, where her hair slipped about.

As she neared the bed, he started to follow. She sat on the edge of the bed, waiting, and when he arrived to meet her, she opened her legs to him.

She rubbed his shaft for a moment, then leaned back onto her hands.

If she only knew...

Jamie had to look at Avril's body more closely, he just had to. Her leg was brushing against his in anticipation as his eyes locked onto her pussy. It was the clearest view he'd had of it, and he was suddenly drawn to it.

He could feel her intention. She wanted him to eat her pussy. She was displaying it for him, and her legs beckoned him to do it. She was yearning for it.

One glance up into her eyes, which looked back into his longingly, was enough. He knew from the look that her pussy was already wet.

He was on his knees in a moment, and started eating Avril Lavigne's pussy.

She giggled at first, and laughed at random moments. But pretty soon, as the tip of his tongue bore deeper into her clit, finding all of her best spots, she wasn't laughing anymore.

javawarrior
javawarrior
182 Followers
12