Warming Up The Lakers

Story Info
The Bellas warm up the WWE's Lakers: Cena, Batista & MVP.
4.4k words
4.46
27.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe

******

Prior to the start of the May 25, 2009 edition of Monday Night RAW; where the show would later be emanating live from the STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, California, after the WWE was forced out of Denver, Colorado's Pepsi Center by the owner of the NBA Denver Nuggets, E. Stan Kroenke. The night would be highlighted with the confrontation between WWE's Chairman, Mr. McMahon, and the Nuggets Owner, E. Stan Kroenke, as well as the most anticipated main event match featuring a five on five tag team match, where the WWE Lakers would take on the WWE Nuggets.

******

Inside of the women's locker room at the STAPLES Center, the locker room for the most part is vacant with the exception of the stunning, irresistible, mischievous identical twin sisters, Brie and Nikki Bella. Brie Bella, dressed in a short red skirt and a tight fitting red top, sits at the make up counter inside of the locker room, looking into the mirror at her reflection as she applies blush to her cheeks.

"Hey Brie..." Nikki, dressed in a similar styled short skirt and tight fitting top however blue, says as she walks up behind her more innocent sister, Brie.

"What Nik?" Brie asks with a light laugh as she turns to glance over her shoulder at Nikki.

Nikki mischievously smiles as she turns to lean against the make up counter to look directly at Brie. "I've got a killer idea, Brie!"

"Which usually means trouble..." Brie replies, scrunching her nose up slightly.

Nikki sighs and sits on the edge of the make up counter, "Not trouble Brie, fun!" Nikki says with a mischievous laugh.

"I hate ask...but what do you have in mind?" Brie asks with an innocent smile.

"Well....you know how you like basketball players? Like completely have the hots for them?" Nikki says with a smirk.

Brie raises an eyebrow and blushes a bit as she looks at Nikki "Yeah...what about it?"

"Well..." Nikki says as she presses her lips together. "There's that big main event match tonight and I was thinking we could help our Lakers with a little pre-game warm-up."

Brie nervously bites down on her bottom lip. "I don't know Nik...I mean, what if someone catches us?"

Nikki rolls her eyes and sighs "So what! It'll be fun! And besides...you've always wanted to fuck a basketball player...and what better than possibly fucking three of them?"

*******

Outside of the Superstars locker room at the STAPLES Center, Brie and Nikki Bella are standing out in the hallway after Nikki was successful in encouraging Brie to go along with her idea of warming up the WWE's Lakers team.

"Go ahead...knock, what are you waiting for?" Nikki asks with a sly smirk. Brie Bella takes a deep breath and nods her head before she forms her right hand into a fist and gently knocks on the closed locker room door before she and Nikki patiently wait.

After a few moments, John Cena, wearing jean shorts and a LA Lakers' home jersey along with a headband, opens the locker room door. John smiles as he sees Nikki and Brie, "Hey girls, what's up?" John asks.

Nikki Bella slyly smirks and narrows her eyes "Damn...all in the proper gear too Brie..." Nikki says as she glances next to her identical twin sister as she stands side by side.

Brie Bella nervously lowers her head and bites down on her bottom lip. "Hi John..." Brie says softly.

John looks at Brie and then at Nikki, "Ok, I think I know who's who... what can I do for you Nikki?" John asks as he looks at Nikki directly.

"Hey who's out there John?" Montel Vontavious Porter asks as walks over to the door. MVP is wearing a pair black warm-up pants and his own LA Lakers' home jersey.

Nikki smirks and approvingly nods her head "See Brie...I told you this was a good idea..." Nikki says with a mischievous laugh.

Brie blushes as she lifts her head to look up at John Cena and now MVP as well. "Can...we come in?" Brie innocently asks.

"Sure ladies..." MVP says as he speaks for himself and John Cena.

John nods his head and steps back away from the doorway and then looks the right, "Hey Dave... put some shorts on..." John Cena says as the Bellas enter the locker room. "

Why?" Batista asks as pulls on a pair of golden colored shorts so that he's completely dressed in the LA Lakers home uniform.

Nikki bites down on her bottom lip and seductively narrows her eyes as she immediately sets her sights on Batista "That's what I'm talking about..." Nikki says, licking her lips before she nudges Brie slightly. "Tell them why we're here Brie!" Nikki eagerly snaps.

Brie shyly lowers her head and shifts her feet "I don't know Nik..."

MVP closes the locker room door, "You know... I don't really mind not knowing why you are here... cause you sure have improved the room a bit..." MVP says.

John laughs a bit, "That's a new record..." John says as he comments on how quickly MVP started to flirt with the Bellas.

Nikki Bella impatiently rolls her eyes and turns away from Brie to face the three talented Superstars in the locker room dressed in LA Lakers gear. "I have no problem telling you all...you see, Brie, she loves basketball players...definitely hot!" Nikki laughs "And well...we want to fuck you three..."

Batista smirks a bit, "I don't see no problem with that..." Batista says as he checks out Nikki Bella.

"Neither do I..." MVP adds with a smile.

John Cena smirks, "Well I'm not going to turn down something like that... even if I worked for the Denver Nuggets..." John says jokingly.

Brie Bella nervously rubs her lips together and cutely laughs "You guys really want to?" Brie innocently asks.

"Of course they do, Brie!" Nikki Bella replies with a sigh before she steps forward, away from Brie, to approach MVP, John Cena and Batista. "So...there's three of you and two of us...who wants Brie and who wants me?" Nikki asks with a seductive smirk.

"I think I'll take Nikki..." Batista says after thinking about it for a few moments.

"You know... I kinda like how you're so shy Brie..." John smiles as he starts to move towards Brie.

"Damn... talk about a tough choice..." MVP say before he notices Brie is checking him out more than Nikki is, "But I'll go with Brie...this time..." MVP says.

Brie Bella blushes and shyly lowers her head once again as she cutely sways her hips from side to side as John Cena and MVP approach the sweet twin sister. Meanwhile, the more mischievous and devious twin sister, Nikki Bella, eagerly makes her approach towards the powerful "Animal" Batista. Nikki slyly narrows her eyes as she steps up to him and runs her hands against his muscular arms. "I've always wondered how'd you size up..."

Batista smirks, "I 'size' up better than most..." Batista says as Nikki moves her hands from the top of his muscular arms down to his hands before bringing them to his waist. Nikki grits her teeth as she seductively looks up at Batista as she moves her hands against the waistline of his shorts. Nikki licks her lips as she kneels down onto the floor and starts to pull his basketball shorts down from his waist. Batista's hardening and nicely thick cock is soon freed from his basketball shorts as Nikki lowers them from his waist. The Animal lifts his legs one to completely step out of the shorts while he remains wearing the Lakers jersey. Nikki slyly glances up at Batista as she places her left hand around the base of Batista's hardening, thick cock and starts to smoothly stroke his shaft with her hand before she leans her head forward and teasingly slaps her tongue against the thick head of his cock.

"Ahhhh..." Batista moans as Nikki strokes his cock with her left hand as she works her tongue playfully around the head of his rock hard cock. Nikki leans her head closer to Batista's incredibly long and thick cock before she opens her sly mouth and greedily takes the top half of Batista's cock into her nicely wet, perfectly warm mouth.

"Mmmmm..." Batista groans as Nikki begins to bob her head smoothly along the length of his cock as she keeps her left hand moving on the lower half of his dick.

"Mmmmmm..." Nikki Bella seductively moans as she smoothly bobs her head up and down on Batista's large cock, her soft and pouty lips brushing smoothly against his shaft. "Mmmmm...ohhhh..." Nikki moans louder as she bobs her head repeatedly on his cock.

Meanwhile, MVP is sitting on a locker room bench as Brie kneels in front of him while she is bobbing her head on his cock while behind her John Cena is easing his large cock into her tight wet pussy. "Mmmmm... " John moans as he starts to thrust his cock in and out of Brie's pussy after pushing it half-way into her.

"Mmmmmmm!" Brie Bella sweetly moans as she wraps her soft lips tightly around MVP's cock as she feels John's large cock sliding into her pussy from behind. Brie innocently looks up at MVP as she smoothly lifts and lowers her head on his cock, dragging her tongue against the bottom side of his shaft, as she starts to rock lightly on her knees when John starts thrusting into her.

"Ohhhh yeah.... ahhhh..." MVP moans as Brie lifts and lowers her head at a nice pace on his stiff black cock. John Cena places his hands on Brie's slender waist as he thrusts his large cock in and out of Brie's pussy from behind.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmm..." Brie softly moans as she bobs her head up and down on MVP's nicely thick cock as she slaps her tongue playfully against his shaft. Brie starts to bob her head at a quicker pace on MVP's cock as John Cena starts to thrust is cock deeper into her pussy from behind causing her adorable ass to press against his muscular waist.

Meanwhile, with Batista laying on the other locker room bench as the naughty Nikki Bella rocks back and forth on his rock hard cock. "Ahhhhh... mmmm..." Batista groans as he puts his hands onto Nikki's waist to begin lifting her up and down on his shaft.

Nikki licks her lips and locks her slyly seductive eyes with Batista as she bounces up and down on his shaft, buried deep inside of her pussy, while she rocks her curved and stunning body on his cock. "Ohhhh...ohhhh yeah!" Nikki moans as she slides her hands against his muscular chest.

"Ahhhh fuck... mmmm..." Batista groans as he thrusts his cock upward into Nikki's pussy as she bounces up and down on his thick, rock hard shaft.

"Ohhhh...mmmm yeah...you like that, don't you?" Nikki lustfully moans as she tosses her head back and rakes her fingernails against his muscular chest as she smoothly rocks back and forth, swaying her gorgeous body perfectly.

Meanwhile, MVP is laying on the locker room bench with Brie on top of his cock while John Cena is still behind her, this time thrusting his cock in and out of her ass. "Ohhh yeah... mmmm nothing like a little two on one..." MVP groans as Brie leans forward so that her body is pressing against his while she rocks between him and John.

Brie Bella bites down on her bottom lip and closes her eyes as she sharply rocks forward on MVP's cock as John Cena deeply pumps his cock into her tight asshole from behind, causing her to sharply move on MVP's cock. "Ohhhhh...ohhhh yeah...mmm...you guys are so hot!" Brie cutely moans.

"Ahhhhh shit... mmmm damn Brie... you got one hell of an ass..." John Cena moans as he thrusts his cock deeply into Brie Bella's asshole. MVP places his hands on Brie's thighs as he raises his lower body to drive his cock up into her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhh yeah..." Brie moans as she lowers her head and softly kisses MVP's lips as she rocks forward quickly on his cock from John Cena deeply pumping his cock into her tight asshole from behind, causing her juicy ass to smack against his nicely muscular waist.

Meanwhile, Batista is standing up with Nikki Bella impaled on his cock. With Nikki's hands on his shoulder and her legs wrapped around his waist, The Animal is pumping his rock hard shaft deeply into her hot pussy, "Ahhhhh awww... mmmm fuck yeah..." Batista grunts as he fucks the mischievous Bella twin.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhh fuck! Ohhhh yeah! Ohhhh fuck that pussy!" Nikki Bella lustfully moans as she roughly bounces up and down on his cock, while Batista deeply and quickly throws his cock up into her pussy.

"Ahhhhh... ohhh fuck... mmmm..." Batista moans as he drives his cock roughly into Nikki's pussy as she rocks and thrusts herself downward on his cock.

Nikki grinds her wet pussy down on Batista's cock as he deeply pumps his shaft up into her pussy as he powerfully bounces her on his cock as he stands "Ohhhh...mmmm...you want my sister now, big guy?"

"Sure...." Batista groans his reply as he proceeds to slow down his thrusts to lift Nikki Bella off of his cock.

Nikki licks her lips as she stands up and tosses her gorgeous hair back as watches MVP and John Cena working over her twin sister Brie. "Hmmm...do I want one or both?" Nikki says with a smirk as she looks at John Cena and MVP.

Batista smirks, "She had both..." Batista says while John Cena has pulls his cock out of Brie's asshole and helps her off of MVP.

Nikki slyly smirks at Batista "I don't care what she has...it's what I want..." Nikki teasingly laughs as she licks her lips. "You like working solo or do you want to share my sister?"

"I like pounding chicks solo..." Batista replies as he starts to walk over to where Brie is as Brie is whispering something to MVP and Cena, who after a few moments start to head over to Nikki.

Nikki presses her lips together and narrows her eyes as she watches John Cena and MVP approach her "Funny...cause I like taking on more than one guy..." Nikki laughs in reply to Batista as he already is near Brie.

John smiles at Nikki as he and MVP walk towards her, "Hey Nikki... Brie was thinking we give you a little full court pressure..." John says as he and MVP now stand in front of Nikki Bella.

Nikki Bella smirks slyly as she glances down at the hard, thick cocks of John Cena and MVP. "Have I mentioned how correct my sister is?" Nikki asks with a laugh before she licks her sly lips and kneels down in front of John Cena.

"Not yet..." John says as Nikki wraps her left hand around his cock while MVP moves around Nikki to kneel behind her.

"Well...she knows exactly what I love..." Nikki Bella replies with a sly smirk as she smoothly strokes her left hand around John Cena's impressive cock before she guides his shaft into her hot, wet mouth. "Mmmmm..." Nikki seductively moans as she tastes his rock hard cock inside of her hot, wet mouth. Wrapping her lips perfectly around his cock and begins to smoothly bob her head along Cena's impressive cock.

"Now this is ballin'..." MVP says with a smirk as guides his cock into Nikki Bella's hot pussy as she is steadily bobbing her head on John Cena's large cock.

Meanwhile, Batista has Brie Bella bent over the locker room bench as he is pumping his rock hard shaft in and out of her pussy, "Ahhhhh... mmm..." Batista grunts as Brie pushes back lightly as he fucks her.

"Ohhhhhh...ohhhhh shit...ohhhh!" Brie Bella cutely moans and grits her teeth as she is roughly jerked back by the powerful Batista as he drives his cock deeply into her tight, sweet pussy from behind, causing her adorable ass to smack against his muscular waist as he fucks her over the locker room bench.

"Mmmmm ahhhh yeah... ahhh..." Batista grunts and moans as he drives his cock all the way into Brie's hot, tight pussy with increasing force.

Brie Bella closes her eyes as she places her hands onto the locker room bench for support as she pushes back against Batista's intensely thrusting cock. "Ohhhh...ohhhh shit. Ohhh!"

Meanwhile, John Cena is behind Nikki with his cock inside of her ass while MVP is standing in front of her with his cock in her pussy. Both Superstars press their bodies against Nikki ass he rocks between them as they sandwich fuck her while standing, "Ohhhh fuck yeah... mmmm damn!" MVP moans as Nikki wraps her legs around his waist as he pumps his cock into her.

Nikki slyly grits her teeth and smirks back over her shoulder at John Cena as she rocks back on his cock as he thrusts her forward against MVP's cock inside of her pussy. "Mmmm yeah...you hot boys love fucking me, don't you?!" Nikki lustfully moans.

"Mmmmm you don't hear us complain' do ya?" MVP smirks as he increases the pace of his thrusts as he deeply fucks Nikki's pussy.

"Mmmmm fuck... ahhh..." John groans as he shoves his shaft deeply into Nikki's ass with each of his thrusts.

"Ohhhhhh...mmm fuck! Ohhhhh!" Nikki moans, tilting her head back as she grinds her perfectly curved and shaped body between John Cena and MVP as both Superstars deeply slam their cocks into her ass and pussy.

Meanwhile, Brie Bella is laying on the locker room bench as Batista stands next to it while he's holding her lower body up by the waist as he drives his cock into her pussy. Brie manages to get her legs wrapped around Batista's muscular waist. "Ahhh... mmmm fuck... ahhh..." Batista moans as he slams his cock into Brie's pussy.

"Ohhhhh...ohhhhh....ohhhhh!" Brie moans loudly as her body shakes and her juicy tits bounces as the intense "Animal" Batista jackhammers his cock into her pussy as he grips her slender waist tightly.

"Ahhh yeah... mmmm fuck you love that... yeah ahhh..." Batista grunts and groans as sweat drips down his face as he drives his cock roughly into Brie's tight wet cunt.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhh yeah! Mmmmmm so good!" Brie moans as she lightly rocks against Batista's downward thrusting shaft as she presses her gorgeous legs around his muscular waist tighter and begins to grind her pussy against his shaft.

Meanwhile, Nikki Bella is straddling the face of John Cena who is licking her pussy as she leans forward to suck his cock. MVP is behind Nikki and he's easing his large black dick into Nikki's asshole, "Mmmm shit..." MVP grits his teeth as he Nikki rocks back to quickly get MVP's shaft further into her ass.

"Mmmmmmmm!" Nikki groans as she places her hands onto John Cena's muscular legs and pleasurably twists her dark haired head on his cock as she smoothly bobs her head up and down on his impressive cock, while the former WWE Champ works his skilled tongue against her pussy. Nikki lightly rocks on his face, causing her to push back against MVP's cock as he sits by John Cena's head and thrusts into Nikki's ass.

"Mmmm! Mmmm!" John Cena moans as he laps his tongue against Nikki's pussy as she lifts and drops her head repeatedly on his huge cock. John begins to thrust his shaft upward so that the head of his cock hits the back of Nikki's throat as she blows him.

"Ahhh yeah... mmm..." MVP grunts as he pumps his dick in and out of Nikki's ass as she eagerly rocks back against him.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Nikki slyly and seductively groans as she slides her wet tongue around John Cena's cock as she rapidly bobs her head as he deeply pushes his cock further into her hot mouth. As Nikki sharply rocks back on John Cena's face, she starts to bounces lightly on his head, causing MVP's ballsack to smack against John's forehead while he continues to thrust into her tight asshole.

Meanwhile Batista is laying on the locker room bench with Brie mounted on his cock that's deep inside of her ass. Brie is leaning back with her hands on Batista's chest as 'The Animal' holds onto her waist to lift her up and down on his thick cock. "Ahhhh fuck...mmmm shit..." Batista grunts as his cock starts to throb inside of Brie's asshole. Brie Bella leans her head back and closes her eyes as she bounces smoothly up and down on Batista's cock, impaled deeply in her asshole as he aggressively starts to bounce her and thrust his cock up into her.

"Ahhhhh shit.... ahhhhh awwww!" Batista moans loudly as he starts to cum inside of Brie's asshole as he bounces her wildly on his pistoning and cum spitting shaft. Brie gently licks her soft, pouty lips as she smoothly rocks back on his exploding cock as his warm and thick cum sprays into her.

12