What The Future Holds Ch. 04

Story Info
The couple's honeymoon continues.
2.4k words
2.67
18.5k
00

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

After three hours of rest and relaxation Angel woke up. Buffy's head was buried in his chest. He looked down at her and saw how happy she was. Angel's right hand gently tucked a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear. He slowly bent his head down and kissed her. Buffy woke up and smiled in between his kisses.

"Hey sleepyhead."

"Hey yourself. Angel, what time is it?"

"It's a little after six. Don't worry we have enough time."

"Can't you give me a hint, Angel? Please Angel." She looked at him with such a childish face.

Angel was contemplating on whether to give in or be a man and be brave. Buffy felt that her persuasion was working. She had in Angel in the palm of her hand.

"I'll tell you one thing. You'll be interacting with other couples."

"Gee Angel could you be more cryptic." Angel ignored her comment and headed for the shower. He undressed himself and stepped in the shower. He let the hot water beat against his chest. Angel didn't hear the door open. Buffy undressed herself and stepped in. She placed her arms around his waist. Angel was startled by the reaction. He thought he was by himself in the shower.

"Buffy I wasn't expecting you. I thought that..." He turned around and saw Buffy before him.

She placed her finger on his lips to silence him. "Hush, I'm not mad at you. I just want to take a shower with my husband." Since Buffy couldn't get a hint from Angel maybe a little different kind of persuasion would change his mind. She took the bar of soap from the dish and lathered up her hands. As she started off by washing his chest and stroking his abs in a circular motion to relax him. She then took more soap gracefully started washing his arms. Before she went to wash his back she grabbed a hold of his butt and squeezed it slightly. Angel couldn't suppress his urges and let out a moan. He couldn't believe that was getting him really aroused. She then turned around and did back and legs. Afterwards she turned to face and said huskily,

"Aren't you glad that I joined you in the shower?"

Angel could only nod his head. Buffy continued her act by going on her knees and took his member in her hand and kissed it. She then gently massages his sac. Angel grabbed a hold of Buffy's hair.

"Oh, Buffy! Don't do this to me!"

Buffy got up before anything else could happen. She was getting turned on as well, but she stood up and smiled at him. He was definitely going to get Buffy back for this. He stood behind her and grabbed the bar of soap. His hands started off by massaging her stomach and his fingers slowly trailed up and cupped her breasts. His fingers gently kneaded her breasts. Buffy's moaning became very erratic by his touch. He let go and her arms and went down her back. Angel pinched Buffy's butt. Then he turned around and faced Buffy and said, "I think we better get out or we'll be late."

Buffy couldn't believe how Angel led her like that and then stopped. They finished rinsing off the soap and stepped out to get dressed. Angel dressed in black slacks with a gray sweater and light black jacket. Buffy wore a simple strapless dress that reached her ankle with two slits that reached up her mid thigh. Her was hair done in curls. She wore black pumps. By the time they finished getting dressed it was 7:30.

"Angel, honey you still won't give me a clue." She approached Angel and kissed him.

Angel wasn't going to fall for that trick. That didn't mean that he wasn't going to kiss her though. He deepened the kiss a bit more and then he said, "Let's go." Buffy grumbled a bit. She grabbed her purse and left with Angel.

Downstairs the hotel had a reception area. Inside were other newlywed couples. There was a terrace out on the back. Food and fruits of all kinds were scattered on various tables. There were all different kinds of ice sculptures.

Angel placed his arms Buffy's waist. Her back was flushed against his chest. "So what do you think?" he whispered in her ear. His warm breath whispering to her brought shivers down her spine.

"It seems nice. The only thing that can ruin this moment for me is to bump into someone I know."

There was a table by the terrace and they sat down. A young couple was approaching their table.

"Hi We're Michael and Josephine Cartwright. Are you newlyweds as well?"

"Yes, we are. I'm Angel and this is my wife Buffy."

They sat down and each couple shook hands. The Cartwright's looked like your typical couple. Michael was about the same height as Angel. He had light brown hair and blue eyes and a pale complexion. Josephine on the other hand was the total opposite. She was a bit taller then Buffy. She had reddish brown hair, brown eyes and a golden tan.

"So where are you two from?" asked Josephine.

"We both live in Sunnydale, California. But I'm originally from Los Angeles and Angel's from San Francisco."

"California. Interesting. We're both from there, too. Actually we're from LA."

Both couples continued talking with each other. Finally a song came up. Angel asked Buffy, "Excuse me, Buffy can I have this dance?" Before she got up she placed her hand in his and stood up and went off to the dance floor.

She had her hand on his shoulder and her other was in his hand. Angel's right hand wrapped gently around her waist. They gently swayed to the music. The atmosphere setting was peaceful and relaxing. The music set mood. Buffy rested her head on his shoulder and Angel placed his head on top of hers. They both felt comfortable in each other's arms.

"Buffy."

"Hmm. What is it Angel?" she lifted her head up to gaze into his brown eyes.

"Did I say how beautiful you looked tonight?" He bent his head down and kissed her.

"No, but you can say it again."

"Well you do."

"Your not so bad yourself."

"Are you having fun? I know you'd rather be upstairs."

"I'm liking it. Besides I made new friends. Don't they seem like a happy couple?"

"Yeah, Michael and Josephine seem like a happy couple. Are you hungry? Because I'm starving!"

"Now that you made me think about it. I haven't eaten since we left for shopping. Let's get something before the baby and I get grumpy."

"We don't want that to happen." Buffy took the lead and grabbed Angel and headed towards the table.

The tables were filled with all different types of food you could think of. Buffy was ready to eat. She filled her plate with so much food. She had golden yellow corn dipped in butter. Also on her plate was grilled chicken with broccoli in a sautéed sauce with pasta and alfredo spaghetti sauce. Angel on the other hand had grilled steak well done and mashed potatoes. They both headed back to their table. Angel went over and got them two glasses of water. When he came back he noticed that Buffy was enjoying herself eating the food in front of her.

"I guess someone's really enjoying themselves."

"The food just tastes so wonderful. I don't know what's gotten into me." Buffy couldn't realize what was happening. As she was eating the food her cravings were like her body wanting sex.

Angel was just staring at Buffy and thought, 'maybe it's hormones and the fact that she's pregnant' Angel ate his steak and mashed potatoes. One in a while they would look up at each other and smile.

After a couple of more rounds of dancing Buffy and Angel got tired and headed back to their room to sleep.

~*~*~*~*

The next morning Buffy wasn't feeling so well. She quietly got out of Angel's embrace and went to the bathroom. As soon as she entered her first pit stop was the toilet bowl. She threw up everything that she ate from last night. Meanwhile Angel just woke up and realized that Buffy was nowhere in sight. He figured that maybe she had to use the bathroom. Ten minutes later Angel got worried and headed straight to the bathroom. Before entering he called out, "Buffy, honey are you okay?"

"I'm okay. I'm just seeing last night's meal appear before me." she was trying to sound sarcastic.

Angel didn't like the sound of her voice. He saw her knelt down by the toilet bowl. He quickly grabbed a washcloth and went to the sink to wet it and headed over to Buffy and kneeled beside her. Angel proceeded by wiping Buffy's mouth and rubbing her back. "I guess the baby wasn't too fond of the food mommy ate," he said with a smile across his face.

"Very funny daddy." She really couldn't think of a good comeback because she was sick again. She threw up once more. Angel got up to wet the cloth again wiped her mouth and face. He then picked her up in his arms, brought her over to the bed, and laid her down.

"Angel I'm not helpless. I can walk. I'm just sick." Even though she loved every minute of it. Angel was always the gentleman that was always concerned for her needs.

"No your not helpless, but I hate seeing you sick. I get worried and become very protective if you." He moved to get up and Buffy grabbed a hold of him.

"Don't go. Stay with me," she said with her mouth pouting at him.

"I'm just going to call room service and ask them to send up some tea with lime and honey. It'll soothe your stomach."

Buffy made a face of disgust. She didn't want to drink tea. Angel left and called. Twenty minutes later room arrived with Buffy's tea. He headed towards the bedroom and saw Buffy's face. She looked pale and made a face again.

"Don't give that face. You're going to drink this. It'll make you feel better."

"No, it's okay Angel. I don't mind really."

"Buffy stop acting like a child. Here drink this." Buffy knew that tone of voice. He was serious. She took the cup and sipped the tea.

"It's not that bad. I guess you were right." She liked the taste of the lime and the honey in the tea. It was soothing her ailing stomach. She finished drank her tea. "Thank you." He lightly kissed her on the forehead. Then he lay down next to her and gently wrapped his arms around her waist not wanting to disturb her.

Angel woke up and looked at the clock by the nightstand. It read 10:00 am. He gently left Buffy's embrace and went into the bathroom. Just when he was about to head back to bed Buffy ran to the bathroom. She threw up again. Angel went by her side.


"You okay, honey?" he said with concern and love.

"Yeah, I think that was the last of my meal. Do you have anymore tea?"

He wiped her mouth with a washcloth and headed back into the bedroom. Buffy settled down on the bed while Angel made her another cup of tea.

"Here you. Drink up. I guess our plans for today are a no show."

"No, I'll be fine in a few minutes. Then we can go out," she pleaded with him.

"Buffy, your not and I can't leave you here. Besides I like taking care of you. Think of it this way you get to order me around all day."

"Now that you mentioned it. I like your idea. Could you wear a little maid's outfit?" Buffy asked with a mischievous grin across her face.

"I know what your thinking. I'm not wearing the speedos."

The expression on her face totally changed after his response. She wanted him in them. Angel left the room and called room service again. This time he ordered bacon and eggs with toasted bread and butter with coffee. His food came and he sat down and ate. He asked her later on if there was anything she wanted and she said no. Angel stepped in and took a shower. As the hot was beat against his taunt muscles he relaxes and releases his tension. He steps out and he notices Buffy was in the phone.

"Buffy who are you calling?"

"I'm going to call Willow. I never called her back yesterday."

He walked over to the bed towel, still wrapped around his waist, and grabbed the phone and puts the receiver down. Buffy not paying any attention to what Angel did and realized that he was close to her. She saw water droplets from Angel's hair fall down and landed on his sculpted chest. She gulped at the sight of him. Even though she wasn't feeling well she had this temptation to pull Angel in her arms and kiss him passionately. Angel just realized that he has distracted Buffy because he was calling out her name and she just stared at him.

"Buffy. Buffy!" He kept calling her name. So finally after a fifth time she was out of her reverie.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I was kind of distracted with you only in a towel."

"It's alright. Um...I have to get dressed. I'll be back." He left and changed into the bathroom. He figured that at least she wouldn't be more distracted. Angel stepped out and he was wearing gray sweat pants and a white T-shirt. At least with himself fully clothed he wouldn't distract her. Buffy felt a bit of disappointment when she saw what he was wearing. Still she could notice his well-defined body under his clothes.

"Buffy, what do you want to do? We can watch a movie or do you want do you want to get you some more tea?"

"No more tea. We can sit on the couch and you hold me in your arms. Then maybe we can watch some TV." Her voice was quiet and all she wanted was Angel to comfort her.

They both sat on the couch and watched TV. They slept in each other's arms. Later that evening Angel picked Buffy up and placed her on the bed. He then joined Buffy and went to sleep.

angel13
angel13
24 Followers